(Topic ID: 204528)

Can a Pinball machine fit in a 2013 Subaru Outback??

By spfxted

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by spfxted
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

subaru 2013 (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

Hi there! Just bought one of these and was wondering if a machine can fit with the head folded down.....
    Thanks!

subaru 2013 (resized).jpgsubaru 2013 (resized).jpg

#3 6 years ago

You probably should have gone with a forester instead. That's more pin-friendly than the outback.

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

You probably should have gone with a forester instead. That's more pin-friendly than the outback.

Yup. My in laws drive a 2003 Outback which is even boxier than the new ones, and it still won't fit a pin. Weird, considering the outback is the larger of the two vehicles.

#5 6 years ago

Answer is yes, BUT you will need to disconnect the back box from the cabinet and slide it down the glass (assuming there is enough slack in the wiring harness.) Moved a Fish Tales with an Outback.

#6 6 years ago

Ahhh, got ya! Thanks all!
    I wonder if you can fit the body and leave the backbox up and bungee it forward....

#7 6 years ago

PINBALL 101, first measure pin then measure car, then buy car, get your priorities straight man. your visit your car, you live with your pins.

#8 6 years ago

I understand....BUT, I get the car passed down from my wife's father. This is my 3rd car from him. (2 Forresters ....he got the Outback and now he just bought a 2018 Forrester again!) Now I have to wait 3 years for it!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-a-pinball-machine-fit-in-a-2013-subaru-outback?hl=mbaumle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.