(Topic ID: 233867)

Can a B-11581 sound board be used in a Pinbot?

By FiatsRUs

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7A3A743D-A96A-42AC-AA33-3FF4C010BE03 (resized).jpeg
8CBA76DD-4D68-4156-A73C-42B110006D05 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lovetoplaypinbal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from FiatsRUs:

Great! I'm am confident it will all work if I can just get the speech working again!

I am having identical issue as you. No sounds at all on pinbot. I do get the 1 test tone when i turn it on. That is it. I don't get any sounds when using s1 on CPU or using the tests at the coin door I too was wondering about swapping with a 11581 sound board out of swords of fury.

Did this solve your problem?

Thanks

Ryan

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

If you are getting a tone on boot, your sound board is at least booting. There are two sound tests in the test menu: a music test and a sound test. The music test will test the sound board, and the sound test will test the sound circuits on the MPU. Do either of these test work?

No I don't get any sounds in the menu either.
Also get no sounds by pressing S1 on MPU.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Cape Coral, FL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lovetoplaypinbal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-a-b-11581-sound-board-be-used-in-a-pinbot?tu=Lovetoplaypinbal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.