6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F21E08CC-D6E5-496C-B9C4-F24B7FBF5AFC (resized).jpeg
    d88773a2ef58c552d52e071d740bbffa435a25c9 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gryszzz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bigbad:

I mean it looks to me like there is Ethernet and power going to node boards, all a node board needs is a communication line(Ethernet), and power, if your saying that every stern spike 2 game is wired different I just don’t think that’s true, power to the main board, dmd, Ethernet for node boards, and power to node boards, every board has power then Ethernet then they jumper around the playfield and there are two Ethernets (im guessing) because it’s a closed loop that way is one of the boards go down the boards there after will still work, by having an Ethernet cable going to the first board and also the last board in the system therefore if one goes down in the middle it will still be able I communicate frontwards and backwards (in a sense) what is different here in a Star Wars game other than say this board in the back box has changed please explain

This is all ONE FUCKING SENTENCE.
    Less Spiky more help with the typy.

#41 6 years ago

Thanks, I try to be.
    It ain't "your" thread Mr. Mensa.
    Annd..you just did it again. I could really give less than a fuck about yer grammar. It's yer bullshit fuck you attitude to people that YOU started a conversation with. Take that Spike board out and smack yerself in the face with it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gryszzz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can%e2%80%99t-we-swap-playfields-between-different-games?tu=Gryszzz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.