6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F21E08CC-D6E5-496C-B9C4-F24B7FBF5AFC (resized).jpeg
    d88773a2ef58c552d52e071d740bbffa435a25c9 (resized).jpg

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 6 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

This has to be a teenager...then again, my teens are much more mature.

Nah. He would have let us know faster than you can say "otaku"

#53 6 years ago
    Quoted from MagicSmoke:

I think those are node board revisions not CPU.

It's both. The CPU is "Node 0" in Spike games.

SW and GOTG have the same Node 0 (CPU). Aerosmith appears to be unique. Not sure about the other Spike games, you'd have to check the manuals to compare part numbers.

#54 6 years ago

I thought this thread would have went a little better. I was very interested in this info when the thread was started but went downhill very quickly. Thanks to all that has gave usable info that can be used for possible playfield swaps.

#55 6 years ago

But where is anyone getting a fully populated stern pf to swap??? It’s a nice idea but doesn’t seem realistic

#56 6 years ago

Buy two games and sell a cabinet I guess.

#57 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

But where is anyone getting a fully populated stern pf to swap??? It’s a nice idea but doesn’t seem realistic

I bought my populated WPT playfield from a former Stern employee but yeah it's probably not something that's easy to get from Stern as I'm sure they'd much rather sell someone a full game and wouldn't want to have to support someone's populated playfield if they hooked something up wrong and blew up a board.

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can%e2%80%99t-we-swap-playfields-between-different-games/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.