1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by shacklersrevenge
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_2019-05-16-15-11-21~2 (resized).png
    1943B15F-A6A9-46F2-8A81-9B6953449884 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shacklersrevenge.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#5 1 year ago

I JUST talked to you yesterday via Facebook and asked if you wanted the item or a refund? The exchange was pleasant. Are you stable?

Refunding when I’m not driving, good grief guy.

#6 1 year ago

Some girls account, you mean my wife’s?

It’s my bad, I thought we had sorted this out yesterday via messenger, refund incoming now.

#14 1 year ago
    Quoted from rollinover:

yes and no im not nuts
    I dont play around with money, you want to play games we will see what the local police department thinks.
    here is his message to me privately
    BEAR IN MIND HE HAS BLOCKED ME ON MESSENGER AFTER PROMISING A REFUND And STILL HAS NOT SENT IT
    I WARNED YOU NOW ITS ALL OVER ON ALL SITES
    Shacklersrevenge
    Good for you dude, you’re nuts.

Okay, well, you're still nuts, because we just talked yesterday afternoon and I agreed to refund you, not a problem but you kept bothering me so why did I need my messenger blowing up? Life happens, we both work busy schedules, and I didn't get it there. End of story. Want to beat a dead horse? Go for it, I really don't care, I've been here a long time, I'm not worried about your nonsense.

You've been refunded, now go cool yourself off in the pool.

#19 1 year ago
    Quoted from rollinover:

he is reading this thread and still has not refunded my money!!! from his wifes account??? this is crazy and unacceptable.
    do the right thing and refund it

I already refunded you.

#27 1 year ago

This post reserved for the trolls. Downvote here if you’re a troll.

#32 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

I find it very strange that some people are giving the OP shit because the item was "only" $32. Who gives a F what the price was??? The dude didn't ship it and only refunded the money when publicly called out!
    What should the threshold be for caring that you got ripped off? $50? $100? $1,000?

We don’t get along on pinside at all, so don’t forget to include that you have a personal vendetta against me because you said I’m a “flipper” and actually sent me a nasty pm several months back that said “you’d call that shit out every time”
    you’re constantly bothering and provoking me on this site which is totally unwarranted and fruitless. Go pound sand.

With that said, I talked to him yesterday about the refund, not days ago, and it’s only late afternoon today. I’m not even close to a scammer, and I’m not even worried about it, I won’t lose any sleep over it whatsoever. Stop making things up.

If people don’t want to wait for a part, I understand completely, but I do make it right. It has nothing to do with “only refunding when called out” I’m actually sending him that part and speaker acrylics - FREE of charge

This whole thing was between HIM and I, not YOU and I, “Pinlink” - You're just a faceless internet coward that I don't even know, never even met, that has NO feedback here on pinside, and has sold nothing but yet feels the need to come into my threads to provoke and talk junk about ME?

Like you said, you don’t even know me, but you proclaimed I'm a “flipper?”. You don’t even know me. I’m cussing you out because you’ve taken a personal interest in bothering me, which isn’t advisable.

I’ve sold countless games on here, and I stand by my feedback, I’ve always been in this hobby for the right reasons. What reputation do you even have that is public besides being a douche bag?
    Get a life, guy.

Regards, James

#35 1 year ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

this isn't the first and surely wont be the last time someone has a bad experience with Shaclersrevenge.
    I was warned before buying a 'populated pf' from him last year but learned my lesson to never deal with him again.

Umm, are you friggin serious? You were refunded a LARGE amount of money by your request, and kept the playfield I sent you, which felt like you scammed ME. - and total bullshit that ANYONE warned you about me before you bought it. Get lost with your big mouth already.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 78.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    ArcadeArts
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 4,000.00
    Pinball Machine
    The Pinball Place
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 65.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods
    £ 49.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 26.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    $ 35.00
    Boards
    Pinball Haus
    $ 14.95
    Pinball Machine
    COINTAKER.COM
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Plastics
    Mad Czar Games
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 12.99
    Cabinet - Decals
    Bent Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 100.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Rocket City Pinball
    Playfield - Other
    Rocket City Pinball
    £ 79.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinballToys
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Other
    YouBentMyWookie
    $ 19.99
    $ 125.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 27.99
    $ 14.95
    Various Novelties
    Allteksystems
    € 200.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Buthamburg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shacklersrevenge.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside