New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 243076)

CALLOUT shacklersrevenge RESOLVED

By rollinover

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by shacklersrevenge
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_2019-05-16-15-11-21~2 (resized).png
    1943B15F-A6A9-46F2-8A81-9B6953449884 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png

This topic is closed.

#1 1 year ago

I have been ripped off by a pinside member.
    I bought a part from James from his ad here 21 DAYS AGO PAID FOR!!!!
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/76556
    wolverine figure for 32 bucks , no big deal but this is a matter of principle.
    21 days ago, he has promised tracking number and has not provided it for weeks.
    I then tracked him down on facebook and have messages where he said he will refund me via paypal, never did and has since turned off messenging and no longer responding.
    I did send him the money as a gift as he is selling many expensive games and I figured a small part is no big deal.
    I have tried to do everything but you asked for it. People in MD maybe you know him but this is no way to deal and I even told him
    he had it sent to some girls account and not his own, so yes looking back this seemed fishy but I want to raise awareness of this SCAMMER

#2 1 year ago

He has been a member of PS since 2011, maybe his account got hacked?

pasted_image (resized).png
    #3 1 year ago

He has not been hacked
    I contacted him directly on Facebook and talked directly to him.
    He said he would refund me and then turned off messenger and never did.

I told him I didn’t want to escalate this but he won’t send me the money back and never sent me the part.

#4 1 year ago

File a dispute via paypal.

#5 1 year ago

I JUST talked to you yesterday via Facebook and asked if you wanted the item or a refund? The exchange was pleasant. Are you stable?

Refunding when I’m not driving, good grief guy.

#6 1 year ago

Some girls account, you mean my wife’s?

It’s my bad, I thought we had sorted this out yesterday via messenger, refund incoming now.

#7 1 year ago

I think he wanted the item a few days (weeks) ago

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

I think he wanted the item a few days (weeks) ago

yes and no im not nuts

I dont play around with money, you want to play games we will see what the local police department thinks.

here is his message to me privately

BEAR IN MIND HE HAS BLOCKED ME ON MESSENGER AFTER PROMISING A REFUND And STILL HAS NOT SENT IT

I WARNED YOU NOW ITS ALL OVER ON ALL SITES

Shacklersrevenge
    Good for you dude, you’re nuts.

#9 1 year ago

Yeah if I paid for something 21 days ago and it hadn't shipped, I'd be pissed too.

EDIT: Shacklersrevenge is now sending me nasty PM's cussing me out, calling me names. I have no idea who this guy is and have never met him in person. But I'm pretty certain he is unstable. BUYERS BEWARE. I would never do business with this guy.

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

Yeah if I paid for something 21 days ago and it hadn't shipped, I'd be pissed too.

THANK YOU people!!!! I am asking simply for decency and being respectful

you blew that when you didnt refund me and then blocked me on messenger????

yeah I dont care you dont play around with peoples money and no other member should deal with this or you.
    I dont think the authorities will like it either, and yes they will investigate.

#11 1 year ago

I hope I get you booted on all the sites you joined, under all your so called names.

#12 1 year ago

Real talk, cops aren't going to get involved on a $32 item. They'll tell you it's a civil matter. They will not care one bit.

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

Real talk, cops aren't going to get involved on a $32 item. They'll tell you it's a civil matter. They will not care one bit.

yeah not the case when internet fraud is involved, I had a detective involved before and lets just say the matter got settled.

#14 1 year ago
    Quoted from rollinover:

yes and no im not nuts
    I dont play around with money, you want to play games we will see what the local police department thinks.
    here is his message to me privately
    BEAR IN MIND HE HAS BLOCKED ME ON MESSENGER AFTER PROMISING A REFUND And STILL HAS NOT SENT IT
    I WARNED YOU NOW ITS ALL OVER ON ALL SITES
    Shacklersrevenge
    Good for you dude, you’re nuts.

Okay, well, you're still nuts, because we just talked yesterday afternoon and I agreed to refund you, not a problem but you kept bothering me so why did I need my messenger blowing up? Life happens, we both work busy schedules, and I didn't get it there. End of story. Want to beat a dead horse? Go for it, I really don't care, I've been here a long time, I'm not worried about your nonsense.

You've been refunded, now go cool yourself off in the pool.

#15 1 year ago
    1943B15F-A6A9-46F2-8A81-9B6953449884 (resized).jpeg
    #16 1 year ago

Where is the popcorn JPEG?

#17 1 year ago

he is reading this thread and still has not refunded my money!!! from his wifes account??? this is crazy and unacceptable.

do the right thing and refund it

#18 1 year ago
    Screenshot_2019-05-16-15-11-21~2 (resized).png
    #19 1 year ago
    Quoted from rollinover:

he is reading this thread and still has not refunded my money!!! from his wifes account??? this is crazy and unacceptable.
    do the right thing and refund it

I already refunded you.

#20 1 year ago

Thanks Daditude

#21 1 year ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Okay, well, you're still nuts, because we just talked yesterday afternoon and I agreed to refund you, not a problem but you kept bothering me so why did I need my messenger blowing up? Life happens, we both work busy schedules, and I didn't get it there. End of story. Want to beat a dead horse? Go for it, I really don't care, I've been here a long time, I'm not worried about your nonsense.
    You've been refunded, now go cool yourself off in the pool.

he just sent me 32 dollars and no one is nuts blowing up your messenger at all, that is a total lie. I have the messages to prove it. I was more then patient with you and sorry not a pushover. THANKS FOR DOING THE RIGHT THING but yeah we need a record of this kind of behavior.

I was more than beyond patient with you and understand life happens, but this was borderline ridiculous and needed to be done apparently since it got you to actually do something, other then take my money.

#22 1 year ago
    Quoted from rollinover:

It's $32 f'ing bucks. You agreed to a price, paid it. Yup, you're entitled to receive the goods you paid for, and in a timely manner. But seriously, a firestorm over $32?

1) The seller has been here forever and has sold countless games in the market and through our northeast FS site. If he was a scammer, it wouldn't be because of a freggin figure worth a few bucks.

2) Really guy? The police? You have that much time that you're going to go to the police (who will tell you to go away and quit wasting their time) over $32? My time isn't even worth that to get up off the couch.

#23 1 year ago
    Quoted from rollinover:

I hope I get you booted on all the sites you joined, under all your so called names.

Stuff happens. No need to go all internet warior on us over here.

#24 1 year ago

I’m always skeptical when one gets called out on something and then responds with an attitude. Sometimes the attitude is right, sometimes not. I find it much better when getting called out over a transaction gone awry to take the high road and come across to the community in a good way and not the opposite.

#25 1 year ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

It's $32 f'ing bucks.
    1) The seller has been here forever and has sold countless games in the market and through our northeast FS site. If he was a scammer, it wouldn't be because of a freggin figure worth a few bucks.
    2) Really guy? The police? You have that much time that you're going to go to the police (who will tell you to go away and quit wasting their time) over $32? My time isn't even worth that to get up off the couch.

good for you, again the dollar amount doesnt matter. its a principle thing.
    32 or 3200.

I dont care if someone is on here for years, people fall out all the time, drugs life changes etc.
    I was not getting anywhere but this apparently got a result.

many will disagree with you and I knew this was right after a month of nothing but my money taken.

#26 1 year ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Life happens, we both work busy schedules, and I didn't get it there. End of story.

Unacceptable. You can't just not ship something for a month after receiving payment. Then just say "life happens end of story" when called out.

You did the right thing by refunding the money, but you only did it after a thread was made.

#27 1 year ago

This post reserved for the trolls. Downvote here if you’re a troll.

#28 1 year ago

Well theres a pretty big god damn difference between $32 and $3200. 32 means I don't do business with you ever again and good day sir. $3200 means I'm coming looking for you, and it won't end well.

#29 1 year ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Well theres a pretty big god damn difference between $32 and $3200. 32 means I don't do business with you ever again and good day sir. $3200 means I'm coming looking for you, and it won't end well.

That's your opinion. Not everyone feels the way you do. For some, it is a matter of principle regardless of the amount.

#30 1 year ago

I find it very strange that some people are giving the OP shit because the item was "only" $32. Who gives a F what the price was??? The dude didn't ship it and only refunded the money when publicly called out!

What should the threshold be for caring that you got ripped off? $50? $100? $1,000?

#31 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

I find it very strange that some people are giving the OP shit because the item was "only" $32. Who gives a F what the price was??? The dude didn't ship it and only refunded the money when publicly called out!
    What should the threshold be for caring that you got ripped off? $50? $100? $1,000?

Yes, like really?

#32 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

We don’t get along on pinside at all, so don’t forget to include that you have a personal vendetta against me because you said I’m a “flipper” and actually sent me a nasty pm several months back that said “you’d call that shit out every time”
    you’re constantly bothering and provoking me on this site which is totally unwarranted and fruitless. Go pound sand.

With that said, I talked to him yesterday about the refund, not days ago, and it’s only late afternoon today. I’m not even close to a scammer, and I’m not even worried about it, I won’t lose any sleep over it whatsoever. Stop making things up.

If people don’t want to wait for a part, I understand completely, but I do make it right. It has nothing to do with “only refunding when called out” I’m actually sending him that part and speaker acrylics - FREE of charge

This whole thing was between HIM and I, not YOU and I, “Pinlink” - You're just a faceless internet coward that I don't even know, never even met, that has NO feedback here on pinside, and has sold nothing but yet feels the need to come into my threads to provoke and talk junk about ME?

Like you said, you don’t even know me, but you proclaimed I'm a “flipper?”. You don’t even know me. I’m cussing you out because you’ve taken a personal interest in bothering me, which isn’t advisable.

I’ve sold countless games on here, and I stand by my feedback, I’ve always been in this hobby for the right reasons. What reputation do you even have that is public besides being a douche bag?
    Get a life, guy.

Regards, James

#33 1 year ago

A pinside callout that gets resolved in less than an hour....that's gotta be a record?

#34 1 year ago

this isn't the first and surely wont be the last time someone has a bad experience with Shaclersrevenge.

I was warned before buying a 'populated pf' from him last year but learned my lesson to never deal with him again.

#35 1 year ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

this isn't the first and surely wont be the last time someone has a bad experience with Shaclersrevenge.
    I was warned before buying a 'populated pf' from him last year but learned my lesson to never deal with him again.

Umm, are you friggin serious? You were refunded a LARGE amount of money by your request, and kept the playfield I sent you, which felt like you scammed ME. - and total bullshit that ANYONE warned you about me before you bought it. Get lost with your big mouth already.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 41.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 67.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 65.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos LLC
    $ 29.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    The GameRoom Store
    $ 19.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    Electronics
    Docent Electronics
    $ 18.95
    $ 65.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Other
    YouBentMyWookie
    $ 22.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 89.99
    $ 16.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 625.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Game Room Info Shop
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 30.00
    Lighting - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 58.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 115.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Merf's Pins
    $ 86.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 249.00
    $ 495.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 28.00
    Lighting - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside