Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by chrisram22
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Hey guys - has anyone heard from Travis or Twisted Pins? Have sent several emails over the last couple of months with no response. Don't remember having any falling out so I want to make sure my emails aren't just going into a black hole

#2 9 years ago

Let's hope they're on the ball. I just bought stencils I'm hoping to get before the holiday next week.

#3 9 years ago

Yep - I need to get stencils from them for SI. Theirs were wrong so Travis had worked on them for me to make them correct. Just need to order them - but it's been silence on the line for a while. He's good people so I hope all is OK with them.

#4 9 years ago

I'm having the same problem.Called several times and emailed with no response.

#5 9 years ago

Ask him about the Whitewater topper while you're talking to him.

rd.

#6 9 years ago

I talked to him today. Travis has been busy and one of his helpers broke his ankle.

1 week later
    #7 9 years ago

several emails no response... i dont want to be that guy who does a chargeback but they wont talk to me?

#8 9 years ago

Texted him too. Didn't get a response either...

#9 9 years ago

emailed and fb but no replies , still waiting on a order since july
    normally been fine , are they ok ?

#10 9 years ago

I emailed twisted yesterday morning about my Flash Gordon stencil I ordered over a week ago at 7am and recieved a response by 6pm. Travis provided a tracking number and ship date so he did respond to me. I used: [email protected] directly, not through the web form.

#11 9 years ago

tks skins i tried one last time..

#12 9 years ago

I've emailed Travis a couple times in the past month, and also left voice message on their #888... crickets

#13 9 years ago

I hoping Travis will be on the ball on MMR deliveries...

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from Skins:

I emailed twisted yesterday morning about my Flash Gordon stencil I ordered over a week ago at 7am and recieved a response by 6pm. Travis provided a tracking number and ship date so he did respond to me. I used: [email protected] directly, not through the web form.

Tried that as well Skins - no joy...

#15 9 years ago

Well I got in touch with Travis and we sorted a mutually fair resolution to our problem. Hes a good guy to deal with.

#16 9 years ago

Except he needs help in the customer service area.

#17 9 years ago

I've had the same problems and have given up on them. It's okay to feel bad but when is enough, enough with these companies in the pinball world not responding and leaving people hanging. In the end a business is a business and sales come from the customer. I work for the number one customer obsessed company in the world and I can tell you that heads would hang if customers were left hanging. Sorry that you guys are going through this!

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

I hoping Travis will be on the ball on MMR deliveries...

That sucks man. I honestly was not expecting an answer. I was pleasantly surprised.

#19 9 years ago

Send him a profressional letter that conveys your intent to seek remedy in a court of law. That works.

I can't believe how many pinball vendors have poor customer service skills. Thank heavens they are in pinball and not health care.

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

Thank heavens they are in pinball and not health care.

Oh boy, lets not get started on the health care issues.

#21 9 years ago

Just heard from Travis. He's been swamped and there were a couple of issues but my guess is you should be hearing from him. If you haven't and need to, let me know.

As I said originally, they have always had good service before this hiatus so I'm glad they're back on the scene.

#22 9 years ago

Are you referring to;
    MMr?
    White Water Waterfall topper?
    Taxi Spin out ramp?

#23 9 years ago

Had a problem with my stencils a few weeks ago, after 2 weeks of calling, finally got ahold of Travis - he said he would fix the problem. Then no response for weeks, when I finally got ahold of his "sales rep" he said he didn't know what I was talking about and that I'm SOL. Guess I'm back to making my own stencils, Twisted Pins sucks.

#24 9 years ago

I bought a set for my High hand. They were ok, but the adhesive was WAY too sticky. Would have much preferred a set that was thicker, with NO adhesive. The low-tack 3M spray would have worked a lot better.

1 month later
    #25 9 years ago

I ordered stencils from them with them charging my credit card but no confirmation of my order,
    been 10 days, my emails bounce, are these guys even still in busines??? I need to call my credit card
    company if not. Wow I thought these guys were OK!!

#26 9 years ago

I talked to Travis a few days ago. Call him

#27 9 years ago

Update... I called again and got thru to Travis this morning. He apologized and said he's been very busy with stencils, as many pinheads are re-doing their cabinets in the winter months.

He thinks the White Water toppers will be done in 2-3 months. I paid for a Taxi Spin Out ramp 6 months ago which he/we agreed would ship with WH20 topper back then. He said he'll ship it (Taxi ramp) tomorrow.

So, hopefully I get the Taxi ramp soon and I'll just wait to see what materializes with topper.

Kerry

#28 9 years ago

Well all is fine there, Go figure, I come home today and there are my Stencils! isn't that how it always
    works out. Twisted Pins is A OK in my book. Probably a confirmation of the order would have be great
    but I got my stuff!

#29 9 years ago

I have an open stencil order that Travis told me today had already shipped, that I ordered on 1/12. He said he is shorthanded and has been extremely busy. He responded right away to my inquiry at [email protected]

I order ALL my stencils from him and have NEVER had an issue. Have a little faith.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/calling-twisted-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.