Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 85 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Xerico
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manimal.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#42 8 years ago
    Quoted from DrMark12PA:

Hey

Hey Joe, why are you even posting on this topic being a total asshat? If you knew anything that your limited IQ would allow, you'd understand that this is mail fraud, a federal offense, to scam persons whether it be 10 cents or $10k. Also, since you are quite up to date on current pinball replacement parts, show me where one would obtain a 1978 sound board in working condition for $10.

I don't have a dog in this show, and in fact I don't know any of the folks you are referring to. However, with over 25 years in Law Enforcement, and I think I can say first, it is not mail fraud, and not a Federal case. And even if you could convince someone otherwise, I doubt very seriously if any "G-Men" are going to be assigned to track down the dastardly criminal that stole your 1978 Sound board. It's obvious the guy is having some issues, and it sounds like he wants to do the right thing and is just a bit overwhelmed. I'm sure you will get your board back. My suggestion is to send a registered letter if you now his address, and politely ask him to return it to you. Key word being "politely". In the great scheme of life and death, and with all of the issues going on in the world.....this is hardly something worth getting upset over. It is just a material object that can be replaced...........now pardon me while I slip away from the computer to go hug my kids.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manimal.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/calling-out-steve-kulpa?tu=manimal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.