(Topic ID: 312170)

Calling Hawaiians pinsiders, how is life there ?

By adol75

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 44 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by adol75
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Mama's (resized).jpg
B3DC7AC0-1741-4C8F-944D-620B7D085073 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaytrem.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

One of my co workers lived on Maui for about 6 years but moved back to Michigan as soon as she was able. Been there, done that kinda thing. Missed the seasons, and after 6 years had seen every bit of it.
Been to Maui and Oahu, to me it sounds like a dream to live someplace where it's 79 degrees every day of the year, but I wonder if I'd tire of it too eventually.

Seems to be a pretty common. A mailman friend of mine managed to pull off the Newman and got transferred to Hawaii. Enjoyed it for about 5 years then decided he had enough and moved back to RI. Military relatives also enjoyed their time there but would never want to stay for good.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaytrem.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/calling-hawaiians-pinsiders-how-is-life-there-?tu=jaytrem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.