4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by NJGecko
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

It has been 11 months since I contracted with Doug Huse of Lets Play Pinball to build me a new cabinet. I sent him cabinet decals as well as inside the cabinet decals for the build. I have not heard from him since. I have sent repeated emails which go unanswered. Phone calls as well. I even contacted the New Milford, Conn. Police Department to do a welfare check but they refused. Has anyone seen or heard from Doug recently? It seems like this is not the first time that someone has voiced similar concerns about Doug. He has built several cabinets in the past for me without issue but this time is vastly different.

#2 4 years ago

I have also been trying to get in touch with him and have not gotten a response.

#3 4 years ago

This guy would be filthy rich if he just answered his phone and Email. It always amazes me that guys who have a product that is in huge demand just piddle around and never reach their potential. This is the umpteenth posting I have seen asking about his whereabouts.

#4 4 years ago

I know that he was ill last year and took a period of time away from cabinet building. however, I thought that I read [here] that he was back to making cabinets last summer.

#5 4 years ago

It's one thing to not take on new projects but it's quite another to make a commitment to someone and then not follow through. He doesn't even have the courtesy to answer an email or the phone, and it's been 11 months. That is just extremely rude and obnoxious behavior. BUYER BEWARE in dealing with Doug.

#6 4 years ago

I had the same and finally heard from him soon before Allentown. I did get my cabinet and was happy but he lost my deposit check and told me after he had my decals and installed them they were off slightly (not him but the maker of them). Kinda annoyed. Hope he comes through. I wouldn't deal with him again.

#7 4 years ago

I know his work is top notch, but I've heard the same, that he can be a tough one to get a hold of, and there were health issues involved.

Was weird though...he listed a few things on Mr Pinball a few weeks back. I immediately reached out by both email and phone and got no response.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    Cabinet Parts
    SECRET SANTA SALE Out of stock
    Flashinstinct
    $ 199.99
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Mods for your pinballs
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 149.99
    Lighting - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 89.95
    Lighting - Interactive
    Pin Bright
    $ 19.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 49.95
    Playfield - Plastics
    MicksPinball
    $ 60.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Docquest Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 25.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 2.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 149.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside