(Topic ID: 37083)

Calling all Tales From The Crypt owners and experts!

By ChadH

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 108 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Boat
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

290667-i.jpg
290676-i.jpg
290658-i.jpg
290659-i.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider videobrain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Iamdarras:

when you hit the left ramp it goes bats, then bats ,then bats,? I always though the dmd animation should go more with the lights on the play field. Bats, Rats Ghost and goblins, or something like that.

That one is really strange, it does seem like it's missing the other animations. It seems strange too how you keep the lights you've lit from the left ramp when you lose a ball, but you lose the ones from the right ramp. I'm sure it should be the other way around and you should keep the right ones because those are so hard to get. I've still never reached 'Play the Organ'. Another bug I've noticed is when you're in Skull Crusher mode, you can't light the Creature Feature from the orbit lane. Also, the shooter lane light stays on after you've locked a mode and completed it, when it should go out after you've completed the mode.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
£ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 128.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider videobrain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside