Calling all Future Spa owners

By futurepinhead

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I have a nice playfield that I am actually about to turn into a coffee table. If your playfield is in bad condition I will swap you for free. You just have to strip it down and pay for shipping. I don't care about condition, I just don't want to waste a nice one if someone else needs it. I am also about to get all of the plastics from the same guy. Same goes with them. If you have a broken one and want to swap, if the one I am getting is nicer I will gladly trade.

Not selling just trading.

#2 11 years ago

Bump for the night guys.

#3 11 years ago

Trade pending getting it in the mail.

#4 11 years ago

I'll take it!

7 months later
#6 10 years ago

let me know it your swap falls apart have a recently acquired future spa that the previous owner decided to hand paint definetely was scolded in preschool cant follow the lines

not sure if i can rescue the paint job on this one

#7 10 years ago

This was 7 months ago..... just FYI... -_-

#8 10 years ago

7 months ago aside, offering up better condition parts to keep a working condition table looking good is a classy move. Kudos to OP.

1 month later
#9 10 years ago
Quoted from ricke5o5o:

let me know it your swap falls apart have a recently acquired future spa that the previous owner decided to hand paint definetely was scolded in preschool cant follow the lines
not sure if i can rescue the paint job on this one

Hey sorry I just now saw the response. Yep it is still available believe it or not. PM me your email and I would be happy to send some photos to you.

#10 10 years ago

I still demand an answer as to why that one woman in the corner is licking her armpit.

#11 10 years ago

Hey, I would if I could.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/calling-all-future-spa-owners and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.