• Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which ramp or ramps would you buy if they were available?”

• Blue Shooter Ramp 16 votes
    100%

(Multiple choice - 16 votes)

There are 116 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 10 years ago

absolutely in for a full set. anxious to hear some good news about this!

#102 10 years ago

I would be in for a FULL set!

4 weeks later
#103 10 years ago

Just FYI I have a New Cyclone Ramp still in a sealed bag on ebay right now..
ebay.com link: ebay.com

3 weeks later
#104 10 years ago

I'd be in for a set of ramps too.

#105 10 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Just FYI I have a New Cyclone Ramp still in a sealed bag on ebay right now..
Ebay link

Thanks eabundy! I purchased your Cyclone comet ramp today when you re-listed it. Look forward to receiving it. Be well.

#106 10 years ago

Got your payment I will get it shipped in the next day or two.

#107 10 years ago

I could use a new Ferris wheel ramp

#108 10 years ago

I wonder where we are on these? All of my ramps are good for the moment. Even have a spare NOS Spook House to Boomerang subway ramp. That being said, I have always worried about having a ramp issue that makes the machine unplayable. As such I would be up for getting a set at a non-arm-and-a-leg price.

#109 10 years ago

From Pinball Inc's FB page posted May 24 (nearly 12 weeks ago):

"For those needing the full set of Cyclone ramps (the four piece set) we hope to have good news in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned!"

I am assuming this will not include the shuttle ramp - but this is simply speculation on my part.

viperrwk

#110 10 years ago

Replacements would be ramptastic!

1 week later
#111 10 years ago

I would love a new Cyclone ramp....wouldn't hurt to have the Spook House ramp/subway too! Anyone have any updated news on this?

2 weeks later
#112 10 years ago

Posted by James on the Pinball Inc FB page Sep 1:

"We hoped they would be finished by now. These are being done by a "third party" who assured us they would be done over 2 months ago. Now they are still saying 2 weeks, 2 weeks, 2 weeks...you get the point. We can only do so many new ramps a year so we were hoping this other company would be able to fill in some of the ramps that are needed. This is their first attempt so I know they're learning it's not as easy as it looks to get it right. For us, we do plan to rerun our Cyclone Comet ramp tool very soon. It doesn't make sense for us to let a tool we made sit idle when people need parts."

I'm guessing if these are released (will they meet James' quality standards?) once they sell out it may be a very long time before we see any more.

There is a NOS Cyclone ramp currently on epay:

http://bit.ly/1acx8sQ

(Damn Pinside epay link parser doesn't work.)

viperrwk

Post edited by viperrwk : Pinside ebay link parser broken - need to use bitly instead!

#113 10 years ago

^^ Comet is the one I'm looking forward to.

Supplier announcement: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-cyclone-ramps-coming-very-soon

That Cyclone ramp is up higher than I expected. Didn't a Comet ramp just sell for around $150?

#114 10 years ago
Quoted from kyle5574:

^^ Comet is the one I'm looking forward to.
Supplier announcement: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-cyclone-ramps-coming-very-soon
That Cyclone ramp is up higher than I expected. Didn't a Comet ramp just sell for around $150?

That's crazy money for the Cyclone ramp, especially in light of these repros close to being released. The Comet ramp Eric Bundy just sold for $202 on epay.

Also will be interesting if TP does a Comet ramp and Pinball Inc does it as well. Glad to see these are getting closer but we'll need some further clarity from both as to what the offering will be.

viperrwk

#115 10 years ago

Holy crap! $330 bid with 5 days to go.

#116 10 years ago

Hurry,Hurry,Hurry Step right up!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Copley, OH
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

3,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 116 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/calling-all-cyclone-owners-new-ramps/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.