I have a Seawitch that I just messed up something on the right flipper.
Here is the back story.
1. Noticed the game had the wrong flipper coils installed from previous owner. Way to strong.
2. Ordered in correct coils.
3. installed correct coils.
4. Left one is working awesome.
5. Right flipper blew the f4 fuse on first push of the flipper button.
6. Ah ha. Previous owner had put the coil in upside down, so when I put the new one in correctly that made lugs 1 and 3 reversed. This caused me to wire the coil backwards.
7. Swapped wires on lugs 1 and 3.
8. Game plays great for one game.
9. Now here is where things get weird. On my second game the right flipper just slowly keeps getting weaker and weaker until it just gives up.
10. So now if I start a game and pop the flipper button really fast, it will try to move. but if I press the button normally both right flippers just sit there.
I have cleaned and adjusted all switch contacts on flipper and button so I do not believe the problem is with those.
I am guessing I must have messed up something on the coil (Diodes seem ok), or the board some place.
Anyone else come across the crazy behavior or know what might cause it? (besides me. lol)