(Topic ID: 253208)

California power companies shut off power for thousands.

By cottonm4

5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 489 posts
  • 97 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 84 days ago by pinwiztom
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 48 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screen Shot 2019-11-20 at 2.32.10 PM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-20 at 2.32.49 PM (resized).png
    download (1) (resized).jpg
    sadhansenmiddle (resized).jpg
    nf00b9-b88257666z.120141113140914000g9u69fh7.10 (resized).jpg
    EC4EC243-CAB5-4DD8-A35D-5579D7DE14A6 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20191109-072345_Gallery (resized).jpg
    20191108_205715 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1573154512120 (resized).jpg
    salton-sea-1950s (resized).jpg
    0BFD8780-B959-4D0D-B758-C6F536B1E0FD (resized).jpeg
    santamonica03 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9483 (resized).PNG
    Standing ovation.gif
    IMG_2998 (resized).jpg
    whynotbothgirl (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#75 5 months ago

Does anybody really want to see this any more than they have too?

giphy.gif
    #77 5 months ago
    Quoted from adol75:

No one does (or I would hope no one does), but cutting power everytime there is wind or heat or any natural occurrence is not a solution. PG&E and the State of California have are fully responsible, they need to offer long term solutions.

The obvious solution that it is a little too late for is stop building. Especially out in fire prone areas.

If we don't have enough water for the people that are already here, what makes them think we have enough for the millions of houses and buildings they keep putting up?

#82 5 months ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

the cost of living is much lower.

For me the cost of living in Ca. is lower than just about anywhere else I could go.

I like the weather too and provides for very low utility bills.

I'm just waiting for the next big quake to bring the ocean right to my front door.

#84 5 months ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

we have plenty of water in NorCal....

You guys also have that endangered delta smelt, that shut off part of the supply to So Cal.

But down here, they seem to think they can keep on building and building. I can't wait for the next big drought.

#86 5 months ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

I thought the issue was you guys weren't raking the forest floor to remove pine needles.

download (resized).jpg
    #88 5 months ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

Water supply aside its much easier (politically) to build in SoCal than NorCal.

True, but they have run out of places outside the fire zones. Anywhere they can make a road go through, they build.

Anyway, the Santa Ana winds we were supposed to see when we woke up, are yet to arrive. Last year they tore my driveway gate right off it's hinges. Shut all your windows and batten down the hatches when those suckers arrive.

#93 5 months ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

why can't you take the fight directly to him(or is it her?)...you know, fight 'em over there so's not to fight 'em here?

The origin of the name Santa Ana for the winds is still in dispute.

O.C.’s Santa Ana moniker began when our local mountains were “discovered” by the Portolá Expedition on the Feast Day of St. Anne in 1769.

But as far as the winds, some say it was corrupted from another similar name.

#96 5 months ago

My boss just told me he's in an area that might get the power shut off and it's really not that far away.

They haven't told me anything like that yet, but I have my own idea how to make power when the winds are blowing hard.

6fd2c678298e3c64862e125317921d02 (resized).jpg
    #108 5 months ago
    Quoted from fiberdude120:

I was just in Texas at a friends place last week and they were complaining about all the people coming from CA.

Just tell them most weren't from California in the first place.

Probably won't make much difference, but it is the truth.

#117 5 months ago
    download (2) (resized).jpg
    #120 5 months ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:.most educated reasonable people are....clearly u are NOT

I doubt he's originally from here either.
    download (3) (resized).jpg

#123 5 months ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Funny o-din we have the same expression!

These people come here from all over the world and think they are in charge now and are going to tell us how to live.

Run us out of resources, and when they are done, move on to the next state.

If you weren't born here, you are just a guest, so act like it!

#125 5 months ago

Like that move Independence Day, just a bunch of locusts.

#129 5 months ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Think you nead a sprell check!

If I was on my home Mac, it would automatically spell the words wrong. I'm on a PC today so I'm just winging it.

#136 5 months ago
    Quoted from Djshakes:

I'm a Californian, you can't get rid of me. LOL.

4800318adab7121bf84966022c8a7a4e (resized).jpg
    #154 5 months ago

Funniest part is earlier the news said they were starting to restore power to several areas. Now, here come the winds.

#157 5 months ago

Nimble just had a tornado.

#162 5 months ago

That didn't take long.

#164 5 months ago

Clueless (resized).jpg

#175 5 months ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

That looks like the wind is blowing. Is this the Santa Ana winds of which you speak? Or is this just a gentle breeze?

Right now it's medium. Dust is blowing around. Like I said NimblePin called last night as said it was like a tornado hit his house.

It varies from place to place. It's not any where near as strong as it can get. Yet. They can go on for a week at a time.

These winds are dry. No moisture at all.

#177 5 months ago

This thread is a joke. California is on fire again.

#183 5 months ago
    Quoted from FlippinJimmy:

Are you taking request to change your avatar? Somehow your old one seemed friendlier. New one doesn't seem to fit. Perhaps we start a thread of recommended avatars for O-din?

The new one is Lee Marvin from Twilight Zone where he got in the ring to fight a robot. You don't think it fits?

#186 5 months ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:Other than cutting down every last tree, how is the topography supposed to be managed?

There is no managing once the winds start.

The hot summer has dried everything out. The hot dry winds this time of year do the rest.

Shutting down power is only one step they can take.

I've got tall palm trees at work bent over pointing sideways, and the wind hasn't really picked up steam yet.

#188 5 months ago

One clown said if there's a fire just drive away.

Tell that to these guys.

Foundation-Carousel-2-2000x510 (resized).jpg
    #191 5 months ago

It's lighting up all over Ca. now. People's houses are getting destroyed. Where are they supposed to drive away to?

#193 5 months ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

You guys live in the most beautiful and most dangerous part of the country. You are at constant threat of flash flood, mud slides, wild fires, and earth quakes. Are you really upset that they are making an effort to stop a natural disaster from happening?

Not at all.

It's easy for armchair critics in other parts of the country and world or even here to say they should or shouldn't do this or that and then bring up the politics of the thing. But when you are on the front lines or near the thing, it is reality that mother nature is going to have her way no matter what.

Anything man can do to reduce the risk, is doing the best they can.

#196 5 months ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Do you have a generator in the back yard? Solar panels on your roof? Let us see some pictures of your abode and show us how it is done. If is is simple to generate for ourselves then surely you can show us how you are making your own electricity, yes?

I don't have any but solar panels are popping up all over the place. On days like today there is plenty of sunshine to run them. Year round there is plenty. My electric bill is so low I don't need them. I can do without power for some time if need be.

In the fire areas a backup generator is all that is really needed or a wind driven generator in these conditions makes pretty good sense.

#197 5 months ago

Live coverage for those that aren't lucky enough to be here.

#204 5 months ago
    Quoted from Djshakes:

The only reason it makes economic sense to buy solar is if you run your AC or have a pool you heat (electric pumps). The technology and cost isn't quite there yet to justify owning based on the payback scale. Especially considering how much people move. I'm an analyst, trust me, I've done the math. With that said, I bought solar because we use our AC. My electric bill for the year was about $400. My payback was about 5 years and factoring about 50 cents on the dollar return on investment when I sell the house as a feature....and I got a hell of a deal and subsidy on mine.

There are subsidies to go solar, but yeah, with my $20-$30 a month electric bill it makes no sense.

Not that fire is not possible, but I live in an older, established neighborhood, not near much wide open brush.

A generator is making sense though because when the next big earthquake hits, we could be without power indefinitely depending on how much damage happens.

#206 5 months ago

It's pretty funny watching a guy with a leafblower across the street with the winds blowing so hard. I will say, they are persistent.

#212 5 months ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

Wow dude,your state is run by Democrats.Why don't you just blame this on Trump?

Who says it's his state? He certainly doesn't seem like he's from here.

#214 5 months ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

It says on his avatar he's from Tent City Ca.

Ca. has lots of hot air these days. Some blows in from out of state.

#216 5 months ago

I don't attack people, I just call it like I see it or hear it. Easy for those stuck in the fire zones to just drive away as well, when the roads are packed or closed. And then figure out where to go.

I'm out. Too much drama here. I'm not one to try to match wits in a conversation no one is going to win.

Hope the fire stays away from your estate.

#222 5 months ago

So now we have several major freeway closures including I-5, 405, 210, and 14.

Not a good situation at all for those with a long daily commute or anybody else in that area. Just glad I'm not one of them.

Stay as safe as you can people.

#227 5 months ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

o-din , my place may be small but I would make room if you ever had to get out! Should you be willing to come to TEXAS that is.

Thanks, but I plan on being like the Omega Man around here, living on delta smelt, and muddy water if I have to.

#230 5 months ago

This isn't all that bad. Slow day so I've got my feet up on the desk and am watching the palm trees sway in the breeze.

Where else in the country are they going to pay me to do that?

#234 5 months ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Suggests humans can’t just dump crap into the environment forever.

And they wonder why the west coast is attracting so many great white sharks these days when it is now one big chum bucket.

#242 5 months ago

Are some of these neighborhoods the “sprawl” where houses were built in places with fire hazards? I grew up in SoCal, and lived in Granada Hills, which was mentioned. But I’ve never heard of some of these places.

If you left California in say 1980, the population was close to 24 million, and now it is close to 40 million. Most in So Cal I believe.

In that time, building never stopped, so places you might have gone to or not out in the boonies, are today's housing projects.

Take south Orange County for example where there wasn't much between Santa Ana and San Clemente. It is now fully built up the entire way.

And on the north end the area around Magic Mountain which used to be way out in the sticks, is now a major metropolis.

#245 5 months ago
    Quoted from jamesmc:

Its impossible to change the beach culture where I live.

Well some sure are and have been trying. When I was your neighbor in the 1980s, it was cheaper to live in San Clemente than inland where I live now, and the freeway in and out was barren on the weekends. It was like a perfect outpost away from everything.

As time went on, I can't tell you how disheartening it was to watch each time one of those cute little beach bungalows from the 40s or 50s got mowed down or they took some of the last available lots so a stack of condos could be put in it's place.

I could go on and I know you and many others down there are pretty well situated, but from what I have seen, it has not been totally immune from outside greed.

#247 5 months ago
    Quoted from jamesmc:

You mean all the way back to the 20's. Disgusting what they have done, but not as bad as most beach towns. I was kinda referring to I can still understand for the most part the 3 languages spoken here. English, Spanish, and Dude.

Believe you me, I miss it. I miss all you characters and pier rats. It was the time of my life!

I had to make a decision, and that was I was priced out of there, and I wasn't going to work my fingers to the bone to stay, just to get priced out later on. You've seen my spread, it's not so bad.

#254 5 months ago
    Quoted from jamesmc:

We have a house in Reno where we're moving after my granddaughter graduates high school in 7 years. We only purchased this house 4 years ago for granddaughter and don't have a prop 13 advantage to utilize on it and lower our taxes. You on the other hand have all advantages and a great place to live other than evil people using leafblowers.

I spent a lot of time researching what I could get in San Clemente and take my Prop 13 with me. Rules says it has to be newer than 1983 and lessor value than my home. It doesn't leave much on ocean side of I-5. And I don't want to live in a condo on the other side. Even the lovely towns of Oceanside and Carlsbad don't fit the plan if I want a house now.

So yeah, I'm content where I am without a hurry or a worry in the world. I take on the leaf blowers one at a time. They will be extinct someday. With some of the rules this state comes up with, I'm surprised they aren't already

#256 5 months ago

I've been tempted to go to Wichita, where I can work the soil and watch the sweat drip from every pore.

#259 5 months ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

They gave him a choice between Cheyenne, Wy and San Diego....Dang Gramps!!!!! WTH lol. His brother settled in Colorado(non Army) and farmed. So of course they wanted to be close.

You didn't miss much.

a781026daa8974dd243d364f71af2753 (resized).jpg
    #264 5 months ago

ROFL

#274 5 months ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

But hot cars never die

Dude, that was my car! Same color and all. 1962.

#276 5 months ago
    Quoted from jamesmc:

Population has grown from 15 million here when I was born to 40 million today. As I was eating dinner at a restaurant on our pier, I was thinking how nice it is around here.

OLD.PIER (resized).png

#278 5 months ago
    Quoted from jamesmc:

I remember in 83 when the storm messed it up.

That's when I moved to town. Do they still have all those cool pictures in The Fishermans' bar?

Surfs up!

The_20DayThe_20Pier_20Broke_209_99 (resized).png
    #280 5 months ago

Call me crazy, but I used to paddle out in that kind of shit. Not that stormy, but did go out on 15 foot days. You paddle until your arms are rubber. Either that or drown.

#288 5 months ago

Took my family to Magic Mountain this past May and was staggered by all the houses in that area. Where do these people work? What do they do? And unless you like off road motorcycling or something, what the hell do you do for fun? Couldn’t pay me to live there.

I don't know what they do or where they work, but Magic Mountain is hot as a mutherfkr in the summer. Real hot.

Quoted from jamesmc:

There wasn't a lot of fights at our high school, probably cause jocks generally knew, damn surfers are way stronger than most people think. I look young for my age compared to other friends, but saw a guy from school that won a few Waterman surf events. I was in awe that when he was 40 he was still winning Waterman events in CA. We're almost 60 and he looked in better health than some 30 year olds.

I wouldn't trade my time in the water for anything. Moving to SC after high school was the best move I ever made. Probably why I'm still healthy enough to do the things I do. Still got my boards, just need the ambition to make the drive. Shred some waves in front of those youngsters. haha.

#289 5 months ago

That's funny even if it isn't true that you were thinking of moving to Wichita.

#291 5 months ago

It was black and looked similar. Fun car to drive around in.

Meanwhile the fires are still raging and they have mandatorily evacuated 100,000 people.

#296 5 months ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

How do you all deal with this every year? If not fire, it is the mudslides. And falling rocks.

Don't live in the areas where this shit happens.

Except about 10 years ago a tornado ripped down my street and dropped 4 trees from the parking into the street, mine included.

#298 5 months ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

Those aren't very common are they?

No, not at all. I was coming from the Toyota dealer on the other side of town when it ripped right in front of me. I turned around to go around it.

When I got home and saw all those trees in the street, I knew what had happened.

#300 5 months ago

Sitting in the northern part of OC, right on the border of LA county, there is no smoke or any sign at all the fires are happening beyond what I see on the news. Wind must be blowing the other way.

I had a couple people come in yesterday coming from that area that said the traffic and everything else was a total mess.

#301 5 months ago

Most current video I can find. One started by a trash truck dumping burning trash. What a dumbshit. But why the trash was burning and what else could he do with it is another story. His truck burns it starts a fire anyway.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fires-in-california-saddleridge-wildfire-high-winds-spread-deadly-destructive-wildfires-2019-10-12/

#306 5 months ago
    Quoted from Dent00:

The official talking about what charges would be filed against the trash truck that started the fire said that they had not decided what charges would be filed. That seems a little strange. I wonder if the trash truck might be responsible for the trailers that were destroyed by the fire that he started? If my trailer was destroyed by a fire these people started, I might be seeking some legal assistance.

Driver probably saw his truck was on fire and dumping on the side of the road was the only way he thought he might save his vehicle.

I keep thinking if he had just let his truck burn, what then? He pulls off the road, abandons his truck, and it still starts a bigger fire.

He might not have been the brightest, but his options were kinda limited. Of course if possible, he should have notified someone and asked what to do.

#308 5 months ago

Yes, I wonder if he has a radio or any other way to communicate while out on his route. Not everybody carries a fully charged cell phone and in some places there is no reception.

How the fire started in the trash in his truck is another question.

#316 5 months ago

So they are saying the Saddle Ridge fire started under an Edison tower that was not powered down.

In the case of the guy that dumped the burning trash that started the other fire, word I got is that is company policy anytime the load is on fire.

#318 5 months ago

At least that gets the driver off the hook. Perhaps.

Apparently, trash truck fires are not all that uncommon.

#320 5 months ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

I have never heard of such a thing but it sounds plausible. Spontaneous combustion in a package compressed under high pressure and who knows what got tossed; Somebody's grease rags, maybe?

It says right on the cans no hot ashes, but maybe a few smoldering ashtrays get dumped anyway. Or even a smoldering butt tossed in a dumpster right before pickup would do the same thing.

Could even be a flying ember from another fire just happened to drop into the truck.

1 week later
    #338 5 months ago

Wherever the fires are burning today, that sure is some stinky air blowing this way.

This whole week has been miserably dry and hot. We could use some humidity. This kind of heat is like they just stick you in a toaster oven on high.

#341 5 months ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Or maybe it should be stated as they are still playing the shutdown game.

I'm not sure what kind of a game it is, trying to decide which power lines to shut down to prevent huge wildfires that destroy homes and kill people and animals.

#342 5 months ago

#363 5 months ago

Years ago many people in Cali didn't have AC in the house. Is this still the case?

When I was young we didn't have any nor did the older schools all the way thru high school. We got a window unit in the livingroom when I was about 10 and that was more than enough.

Central air retrofit became big in the 1980s and that is what is in the house I live in now. But I barely ever use it maybe 3 or 4 times during the summer. It still works though.

I went by my old elementary school and they removed all the sliding patio doors we used to leave open to get fresh air and installed a mega AC system on the roof that looks like ass.

#365 5 months ago

Yep.

An older lady a couple doors down still doesn't have AC. But she's got this contraption in her attic access door that opens and sucks all the hot air from the house and blows it out the attic real fast.

I have a solar power attic vent fan that really helps, and use a combo of ceiling fans and windows to do the rest. The roof on the house is black and I will be changing it to light brown when it needs doing again. Black roof is a big mistake in So Cal.

#368 5 months ago

I'd certainly rather live here than some shithole like Massachusetts.

#370 5 months ago

We disowned MA. about the time idiots from there started showing up in droves. It's people from there that have really fkd up this state.

#372 5 months ago
    Quoted from Extraballz:

This is hilarious. The bubble is real.

Why do you think they are building houses out in the middle of nowhere now? Because people from the NE can't handle the cold.

#375 5 months ago
    Quoted from Extraballz:

Wait ....your saying people from NE can’t handle the cold.

No, that's what they tell me with their chowda accent.

#377 5 months ago
    Quoted from Extraballz:

So now the people from Cali blame everyone but the people from Cali for their problems. Typical Cali. Things won’t be getting better there anytime soon with that attitude. Bubble.

You outa just stick to worrying about how the patriots will win another Super Bowl and tell all the people ready to move here from there not to, and let us deal with all the idiots from everywhere else in our own way.

#379 5 months ago

I'm just being honest. Unfortunately being a state there is no way to close it's borders and not let anybody else in.

The only problem we have that affects me is they are telling us to conserve water, but never stop building for all those that must live here.

And believe me that is a lot of people from the NE. I bet if I do a little check, many of those running the state are not from here either.

#383 5 months ago
    Quoted from Extraballz:

Do yourself a favor and stop blaming those outside your state for Cali problems.

Do yourself a favor and stop worrying about Ca. especially if you live 3000 miles away.

It's warm and sunny today and just fine where I'm sitting as usual.

#386 5 months ago
    Quoted from Extraballz:

You live 3000 miles from here but continue to make comments about it. I say go ahead.

Perhaps you would like to comment on the millions of people that have moved from Ca. to Ma. just so they could see more snow.

#392 5 months ago
    Quoted from SimpleSam:

I was in Los Angeles last weekend; the weather was great. Unfortunately, it still sucked sitting in traffic for hours.

That's why most of us that live here choose not to live in a big city like Los Angeles.

Quoted from jamesmc:

I guessing CALI is gonna be just fine either way. If it were a country it would have the worlds 5th biggest economy.

And when the big quake hits we may finally become our own country.

#396 5 months ago
    Quoted from Extraballz:

Feel free to talk about the bad policies in MA.

Most of us out here don't care. It could become one with New York and we wouldn't care. It's all the same to us.

You though for some reason have a lot to say about a place you don't even want to go to.

#400 5 months ago

Yep, living in So Cal really sucks.

santamonica03 (resized).jpg
    #402 5 months ago

Got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

#413 5 months ago

I remember when there weren't so many fires.

Before people with no water started building extensively out in brushland.

#419 5 months ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Do you mean when Antelope Valley used to be the Mojave Desert?

Something like that. The wind is whipping today and smoke is everywhere. Reagan library is surounded by flames.

Hate to say it, but if man won't stop building where he has no business doing so, nature will find a way to push him out.

#421 5 months ago

They are getting closer. Just a few miles from where I am sitting. Sirens roaring and fire trucks screaming by.

https://patch.com/california/diamondbar-walnut/brea-fire-57-freeway-shut-down-diamond-bar

#426 5 months ago

Yep, traffic was a mess during my usual 10 minute commute.

Fortunately those out of towners trying to bypass the 57 freeway don't know my shortcuts.

#434 5 months ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

earthquake insurance for your home is prohibitively expensive.

I never even priced it. Just throw the offer in the trash each time it shows up.

Thinking I may roll the dice and get it when I can predict when the big one is going to hit.

#439 5 months ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

All I can say - make Salton Seas great again.

Your wish is my command.

salton-sea-1950s (resized).jpg
    #444 4 months ago

If you want to know if people are moving in our out of your area check this out

People move out of this area when someone offers them crazy money for their house so they can move into this area.

#446 4 months ago

Yep, when you sell at top dollar

Perhaps when you sorta take notice of a lessor, beat up house in the neighborhood selling for top dollar.

#456 4 months ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

Whats the temp where you live?

Shorts, sandals, and no sleeves on into the evening as I crack my first ice cold Pacifico of the day is all I can say.

#466 4 months ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

From what I saw on Youtube, L.A. allows tents to be set up. Culver City does not. So, not all of California has derailed.

I can set up a tent or even put a Dukes of Hazard car on my front lawn, or paint my house pink and purple, and unlike a snotty town 20 miles away like Irvine where you have to paint your house a certain color and can't leave your garage door open or even park in the driveway, nobody in my neighborhood can say or do anything about it.

So it basically comes down to which community and who's running it. Ironically, Irvine was suggested as a place to move the homeless encampments on the Santa Ana river near Anaheim stadium. Not sure how that worked out for them.

#468 4 months ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

I lived in Irvine for a while. Pretty nice place. However one blade of grass on my lawn went askew and they kicked me out.

When ever I drive thru Irvine, I pass as much gas as I can as a solute to their way of doing things.

#470 4 months ago

So concerned with the incoming rains, I put a coat of Zinsser 123 primer/sealer around door of my shed this morning before work.

#475 4 months ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

Then there was a pretty good water park and a nice amphitheater for concerts, now those are gone as well

And kind of a cool racetrack and motocross park in the same area that are history now too.

nf00b9-b88257666z.120141113140914000g9u69fh7.10 (resized).jpgsadhansenmiddle (resized).jpg
    #477 4 months ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

People move in....and there is nothing to do? Except watch things burn?

We still have our lovely beaches for when people need an escape from the daily rat race.

#480 4 months ago
    Quoted from jhanley:

Is the moto track Carlsbad?

Escape Country, Trabuco Canyon.

1 week later
    #484 4 months ago

Here come the mudslides!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

#485 4 months ago
    #487 4 months ago

Yeah, I've got a concreted creek behind my house that is about 1/3 full. I've seen it get 3/4 full in less than half hour once though.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 149.00
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 17.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 12.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Meph's Mods
    $ 28.00
    Lighting - Led
    Arcade Upkeep
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    Apparel - Unisex
    ArcadeMade
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Arcade Arts
    $ 39.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 1,000.00
    $ 89.99
    $ 154.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 159.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 34.94
    Playfield - Plastics
    Plastic 9 for Pin-Bot Out of stock
    Pinball-Mods.com
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Displays
    GermanGamingSupplies.com
    $ 249.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside