Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 136 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by mof
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Jarvis2_(resized).PNG
    Jarvis1_(resized).JPG
    DSCN0183_(resized).JPG
    IMG_00005261_(resized).jpg
    IMG_00005252_(resized).jpg
    IMG_00005256_(resized).jpg
    IMG_00005254_(resized).jpg
    IMG_00005257_(resized).jpg
    IMG_00005236_(resized).jpg
    IMG_00005228_(resized).jpg
    IMG_00005247_(resized).jpg
    IMG_00005251_(resized).jpg
    Fore.png
    mouth-breather[1].jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider practicalsteve.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from marksf123:

Thanks for the input - It looks like I might pass. I was hoping to go to a show where there would be a lot of games plus a lot of vendors. I was hoping to possibly be able to pic up an EM game while I was there. I can't make the pin-a-go-go due to me being out of town.

Thats a bummer as there were quite a few EMs for cheap at PAGG last year.

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from marksf123:

If someone is at PAGG and notices a real nice game for a good price, I would be interested if they tell me about it. Maybe a finders fee or something....

What titles or eras are you interested in?

I just noticed you have a worlds fair jigsaw! Wow, talk about a rarer game! Thats really awesome. And all your other stuff is on the new side, how did you end up with that?

#20 9 years ago

^^^ Extremely well said. I will say that CAX usually gets some random pins that dont get a lot of love. They have a whole row of the Gottlieb era with the photo translites last year.

3 months later
    #51 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mycal:

Loren received his AMH months ago but unfortunately it has an issue and he's awaiting a new playfield.

Loren also told me once that no way would he ever bring it to a show, but if you hang out in the Norcal thread he usually does a big party every year that he throws out to the community. Super nice guy.

#56 8 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

Excitement is now in effect!
    -mof

Which day you going mof? I will be there tomorrow around 3pm for as long as I can stand.

11 months later
    #78 7 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

In. Bringing Night Rider (EM) and Fore, a rare Bally EM (only 80 made).

Yeah buddy!!!

#94 7 years ago
    Quoted from BlobfishXL:

i'll be there Saturday with my wife

Been too long since I have seen you!

1 week later
    #97 7 years ago
    Quoted from jonnyo:

Casual super-fun tourneys will return to CAX this year. Always free entry! Formats include: Play One-Handed and Two-Minute Time Attack. Also, possibly the return of boxing gloves on Champion Pub!
    I usually do these around 2 - 4 PM on Saturday and Sunday and announce them over the loudspeaker, so keep your ears open. Got some STERN translites in the mail and other goodies. See you at the show!

Great stuff dude!!

1 week later
    #102 7 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Just got both machines I'm bringing all dialed in. Ready to go. Staying at the Hilton across the way all weekend (Fri-Monday morning). Gonna be in Oaktown Thursday afternoon/night: Maybe a trip to PPM.
    Is there a Pinside meetup in the offing? I'll have my not-stinking badge. Speaking of...PracticalSteve: Meet @ Nightrider? YO Miguel351: Meet @ Fore?
    No PismoArcade this year ;(
    Anybody else around here bringing machines?

Sounds good! When I know what time I will get there (saturday only) I will set up a time to meet at Night Rider! My cell number is (510) 774-0572, you can text me any time at the show as well.

I am also bummed there is no Pismo Arcade this year as well.

#118 7 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

You can almost see night rider from the front door. A bit to the right. Across from that giant video game called killer queen. I'll start hanging around there about 430 or so. The line-up looks good this year. Marco brought two Ghostbusters. Saw amh too. One guy has a bunch of project ems for sale. Gonna be fun.

I will swing by night rider around then, I always wear a black trucker hat and will have my badge

#119 7 years ago

Will throw you a text at the show later MOF

#121 7 years ago

I'm here until at least 11- going solo now. Hit me up if you want to play some games. Maybe some friendly dollar games?

510-774-0572

#124 7 years ago

Agreed, that Night Rider and hanging with fireball 2 was a huge highlight!

Great seeing JVSPIN and MOF! Great meeting Vic!

Really liked playing Viking, strange world and was surprised by Monte Carlo!

I think my next DMD might be shadow, played a couple of really nice ones. How much they going for now?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider practicalsteve.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/california-extreme?tu=practicalsteve and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.