Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 136 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by mof
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Jarvis2_(resized).PNG
    Jarvis1_(resized).JPG
    DSCN0183_(resized).JPG
    IMG_00005261_(resized).jpg
    IMG_00005252_(resized).jpg
    IMG_00005256_(resized).jpg
    IMG_00005254_(resized).jpg
    IMG_00005257_(resized).jpg
    IMG_00005236_(resized).jpg
    IMG_00005228_(resized).jpg
    IMG_00005247_(resized).jpg
    IMG_00005251_(resized).jpg
    Fore.png
    mouth-breather[1].jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider genex.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 8 years ago

Just wanna let folks know of a fundraiser tournament on Thursday before CAX - in just over a week!

This is to raise funds for the Star Trek Pro that is going into the UCSF Children's Hospital and should be fun. It's being held at an old school spot in Sunnyvale and Rick Stetta's machines are in the tourney (he may come compete too!).

Here's the link to details: https://www.facebook.com/events/383750198489576/

#32 8 years ago
    Quoted from VacFink:

I see AMH is officially on the list. Is it true? Genex? I seem to recall you posted you were hoping to get your own in time for the show. If this is it, its definitely appreciated.

So I am planning on bringing it but there were some board delays so Spooky got them in but had a bunch of AMHs in queue that then had to get them installed and shipped out. Not sure if it'll make it or not, but I am hopeful. Might be super close if it doesn't make it but fingers crossed I was going to bring it for the charity tourney I am hosting the night before if it arrives by then too.

oh and Jonny isn't it TJ AND Jim that own a bunch of the machines? Mark is the guy who puts on CAX (with others of course) and also had a ton of machines

#42 8 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I'm fairly certain Genex's AMH won't be delivered before the CAX show. A few set backs for delivery at Spooky Pinball.
    That's a real shame, as he was very serious in sharing his new game with everyone, provided it arrived.

Yep this is correct. At best it would be on the road from Benton on Thursday before CAX and it's 4-days to arrive so it'd arrive the Sunday of CAX (although I am not sure if they deliver on weekends). I already let CAX know so it may already have been removed from the list.

There will be so much great stuff at CAX though so I am super amped See you all there!

11 months later
    #81 7 years ago

will def be there!

#92 7 years ago

i think i may bring my AMH if no one else is bringing one

4 weeks later
    #133 7 years ago

My pleasure! Got over 500 plays over the weekend and held up really well - I was happy

Quoted from extraballingtmc:

txs so much for bringing the amh, my first time seeing or playing it.
    Eden and I couldn't stop playing it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider genex.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/california-extreme?tu=genex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.