Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 136 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by mof
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Jarvis2_(resized).PNG
    Jarvis1_(resized).JPG
    DSCN0183_(resized).JPG
    IMG_00005261_(resized).jpg
    IMG_00005252_(resized).jpg
    IMG_00005256_(resized).jpg
    IMG_00005254_(resized).jpg
    IMG_00005257_(resized).jpg
    IMG_00005236_(resized).jpg
    IMG_00005228_(resized).jpg
    IMG_00005247_(resized).jpg
    IMG_00005251_(resized).jpg
    Fore.png
    mouth-breather[1].jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mrbill.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 8 years ago
    Quoted from jonnyo:

CAX will feature a big chunk of the combined collection of Mark Birching and TJ Beyer. TJ is the top bay area pinball operator, and their collection includes an original Big Bang Bar and Kingpin. Both of them are principle show organizers and pinball enthusiasts. This is definitely a show for players.
    As for buy/sell and vendors, PAGG is probably the better show. CAX is a celebration of the old school arcade. I've gone the last five years and I can tell you, there is no better!

your a little off on that.. Its ken and tj that are linked. To the best of my knowledge, Mark is in his own universe. All 3 are major factors behind cax..

11 months later
    #75 7 years ago
    Quoted from QuietEarp:

How does bringing games for sale work? It seems kind of like Pin-a-go-go in that they want the games to stay there all weekend so people can play them. I have a RFM and a DM that I would like to sell and if that would be a good place I would think of heading there. Anyone have any input?

If you take it to cax, your supposed to keep it there until sunday. but that being said, if it really needs to go(someone going back to LA that evening), you can pull it early. But if its there on saturday, it would be a no to take it at 3pm, but 8pm that might be ok. But if your using it for free admissson, then they will hit you up for money..

As for if it will sell, depends on the price. I have never sold a pin at cax(those that I have taken were NFS), but I have sold dozens of video games over the years. This year I might take an Addams Family and a tommy with the intention of selling them.

email the show and get the details. They do have a FS board near the entrance. You could always take your pins to your room and sell them out of there.

1 month later
    #134 7 years ago
    Quoted from genex:

My pleasure! Got over 500 plays over the weekend and held up really well - I was happy

I wanted to play yours and the iron maiden pins, but I never had a chance. Hopefully next year..

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mrbill.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/california-extreme?tu=Mrbill and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.