IMG_8834.jpg
IMG_8847.jpg
IMG_8840.jpg
20150718_134344.jpg
image.jpg
image_3.jpg
11755259_739615526149824_2593826542378222809_n.jpg
11754303_739615492816494_5221208928866652325_n.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballholder.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 8 years ago

Ok, just got my room booked (yeah, found a spot at the Hyatt Regency!). Will be there all day Saturday with the wife. Really looking forward to just hanging and playing.

#50 8 years ago

Yeah, we get back from a super long 2 week vacation the weekend before, so don't want to be gone all weekend.

Edit: Just read your posting earlier, i see you wont be there on Saturday, dang it.

#57 8 years ago

Anybody got a link to this year's shirts? I would pre-order if I can see what they look like. All I can find is last years shirts.

#59 8 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Ok boiz, mebbe you can help me with this decision.

Assuming you mean the Bally version, I am all for you bringing that. I have played Buccaneer but have never seen a Speakeasy in person. I am going thru something of a love affair with all early SS and would love a chance to try yours out.

#81 8 years ago

Wishing there was a Full Throttle showing up, but guessing it's too soon for the production games to appear on the west coast.

1 week later
#98 8 years ago

Thanks for posting the shirts Gene! Yeah, I am thinking the tiki one is the winner for me.

1 week later
#165 8 years ago

Yeah, would love to know if there is gonna be glass available for purchase...

#171 8 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

when I know which day I will be there

Be there SATURDAY

#251 8 years ago
Quoted from VacFink:

Can anyone refresh my memory on the Early SM Gotlieb game with the alien sexpot and card theme that was next to Alien Poker? I meant to take note of it and look it up later and forgot the name. Almost 60's go-go style.

Astroid Annie and the Aliens, it's pretty rare and was happy to see and play it in person.

#254 8 years ago

I was sad meteor was in the tournament area and not available for play. Also missed the SoF and HG that was listed online but nowhere to be found.

On the other hand, enjoyed being able to play BBB for the first time, was pretty good game. Loved trying out the P3 system, the physics were great. Got a great run down from mof on Defender and played a few fun games with him. Logged some time with JM finally and really like the flow and understand why others take issue with the glove and what it does to slow down the game. Introduced MM to my wife and she really enjoyed it.

Overall a great show, wish it hadn't been so crowded, but understand that overcrowding is the natural outcome of prior success. Looking forward to next year.

#257 8 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

I would like more information about this show.

www.caextreme.org
This was my first year but was around 250 pins with even more arcades. Stern seemed well represented.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballholder.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/california-extreme-july-18-19-santa-clara?tu=pinballholder and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.