IMG_8834.jpg
IMG_8847.jpg
IMG_8840.jpg
20150718_134344.jpg
image.jpg
image_3.jpg
11755259_739615526149824_2593826542378222809_n.jpg
11754303_739615492816494_5221208928866652325_n.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballBulbs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#72 8 years ago

We're going this year, first time. Can't wait as I really wanted to go last year as well, but couldn't make it. Bringing 10 games with us!

1 week later
#106 8 years ago

One of the show workers Tom is awesome. I had some issues with our ad for the program and he not just fixed it, but literally recreated it....and in like an hour.

So big thanks to Tom!! Beers on us! (and to any show organizer as well. I got the Oregon Micro brews in tow)

P.s - do they have a food/beer place in the building as well? Any good?

#113 8 years ago
Quoted from genex:

Yes bring some good OR beers! A lot of us pinball folks are into beer and will be having some we bring as well. Will bring some Pliny if you like And I will be making runs to the nearby In-n-Out for sustenance

Of course! I'll bring some of the goodies and few local only type stuff.

Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:Pretty big/nice bar, good food. And I think a restaurant as well.

This is great news. Being at these shows the entire weekend for all hours and eating crummy food makes me feel like death + traveling. That place looks way legit! BEERS FOR ALL!!!

#121 8 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Just did a quick count of pins listed.
As of today, 250 machines are confirmed.

Add 3 more to the count. I guess the 18 foot truck we had is in the shop and we have a 24 footer now.

#136 8 years ago

Just loaded up a boatload of weirdo Portland beers from the local beer shop. All you Californians stop by and I'll have gifts for you till I run out! (show organizers and such got plenty for you )

#145 8 years ago
Quoted from MGMPIN:

Im a brewer at Firestone Walker Brewing Co. - if you guys, or anyone else for that matter, want any special beers we make let me know and I'm sure I can facilitate.

Let's all duck out for our own mini brew fest for a while ha!

#217 8 years ago

Everyone should know where the bathroom is. The bathroom announcements every 5min are uhh awesome....

#218 8 years ago

GREETINGS PROGRAMS

20150718_134344.jpg20150718_134344.jpg

#263 8 years ago

Huge thanks to all who brought games and all those people who volunteered and the moving helpers. So awesome.

This show was insane. Just packed the entire time. Tons of games and boatloads of people. Was really fun. Only shadow went down for us and was an easy fix. Otherwise no games has any issues, hurray for that! I always forget to count the plays on them when gone to shows. Doh!

Only cons were it got way too hot Sunday in there and then stinky. Otherwise it was killer!

Ps don't make the mistake and fly into sacramento and then attempt to check into the hyatt sacramento like me lol. Cax is definitely not in Sacramento.

#289 8 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

This place is a zoo this year! They're not kidding when they say pinball popularity has taken off. Lines are long but not to bad of a wait. pinballbulbs.com corner is spectacular! 10+ games fill there corner all LED with their bulbs. What looked like an original MM was in restored condition along with WW and MB.
Here some pics... And also pinballbulbs.com has a 15% discount for online orders. Promotion code CAXPINBALL15. FYI, I don't know them or work for them.
Headed back in...

I just updated this promo code and will be good for the week. I forgot to mark it as active, oops!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 10.00
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballBulbs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/california-extreme-july-18-19-santa-clara?tu=PinballBulbs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.