Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 98 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by cistearns
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20180728_202526 (resized).jpg
    A1A328F9-DD40-4E51-8BDF-8B33E55F3CC7 (resized).jpeg
    6C925F81-6A67-4C7F-8F4F-28C8414D9D1F (resized).jpeg
    9B202D22-7087-4128-B731-B64AF3EEF41E (resized).jpeg
    281408DC-8C77-4066-9B2D-065C54AA7ACA (resized).png
    9BCA575F-5EDE-4E85-BCFC-25B38E81F5C5 (resized).jpeg
    0A7DC7E5-9843-45F0-A683-80A1424CB703 (resized).jpeg
    Imamacculate CAX ATM fail (resized).jpg
    Great America Railblazer at night (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180729_122532 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180729_152845 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180729_122449 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180729_122542 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180729_122442 (resized).jpg
    37913436_1775745962512888_1502218795219943424_n (resized).jpg
    C6996384-D242-4173-B025-88888B3E6730 (resized).jpeg
    There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 5 years ago

Just wanted to give everyone the heads up that special CAX rates for hotels are open. Get them now because they go fast! http://www.caextreme.org

#2 5 years ago

Such a fantastic show. I've got my tickets and I'm ready to roll.

#3 5 years ago

In b/f the lock. thx

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from PaulCoff:

In b/f the lock. thx

Why would they close this thread?

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Why would they close this thread?

B/f the lock for the room rate ends...Hosehead.
    Take Off, eh!

untitled (resized).pnguntitled (resized).png

#6 5 years ago

Thanks for the reminder Pismo!
    Booked!

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from PaulCoff:

B/f the lock for the room rate ends...Hosehead.
    Take Off, eh!

No way, eh....You take off!

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

No way, eh....You take off!

You Hoser! You just spent Dad’s beer money on a hotel room for CAX.
    826CC79C-45D5-4377-9DF8-E061BEBEA2DC (resized).jpeg826CC79C-45D5-4377-9DF8-E061BEBEA2DC (resized).jpeg

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from PaulCoff:

You Hoser! You just spent Dad’s beer money on a hotel room for CAX.

Ha! I picked up the Blu Ray the other day.

Dave Thomas was recently on Gilbert Godfried's Amazing Collosal Podcast and told some cool stories about the film and SCTV.

1 month later
    #10 5 years ago

Why hello, fellow Cal Extremers!

Monterey Flipper Pinball is Proud to present California Extreme's 2018 Bayburgh Tournament - THIS Year we are a Stern Pro Circuit Event!!

We have doubled the size of the event from last year, with a Cap at 128 Players. Players now have a choice of 2 Qualifying sessions, which are each limited to 64 Players. Quarterfinals, Semifinals and Finals will be held on Sunday. This is a Bigger event in every way and we could not be more excited! We are bringing 16 games (plus 4 alternates) that will be set up to competition difficulty. We will announce the games as the event draws closer.

Annnnnnd Pre-Registration is Now Open!

http://mfpinball.org/bayburgh

If anyone has questions, comments, etc, feel free to holler here or directly at [email protected].

Cheers!

Trophy, 2018 Bayburgh (resized).pngTrophy, 2018 Bayburgh (resized).pngsternprocircuitlogo (resized).jpgsternprocircuitlogo (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #11 5 years ago

Hey, Yo, Pinsiders! California Extreme is quickly approaching! Folks have been steadily Pre-Registering for Bayburgh over the past week, but we would love to have You participate! It should be all kinds of fun for everyone!

We will announce the lineup of games for Bayburgh in a few weeks. 16 of the games will come from the Monterey Flipper Pinball collection, most of which can be viewed on PinballMap.com at http://mfpinball.org/pinballmap, or here on the Pinside Map. Rad games, I might add.

We are going to start teasing the game list via the Instagram account we set up for this event, https://www.instagram.com/bayburgh.

We look forward to seeing you there!

IMG_5287 (resized).JPGIMG_5287 (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
    #12 5 years ago

For those going to CAX, I have an empty 1968 Bally Dixieland cabinet. Giving it away for free as PPM got the good bits.

I can bring it on Sunday, so PM me if you like. First come, first served.

IMG_2390 (resized).JPGIMG_2390 (resized).JPGIMG_2391 (resized).JPGIMG_2391 (resized).JPGIMG_2394 (resized).JPGIMG_2394 (resized).JPGIMG_2395 (resized).JPGIMG_2395 (resized).JPG
    Added over 6 years ago:

Cabinet is on its way to a good home in SoCal. Hope that Art can show his project someday!

#13 5 years ago

6 days out!
    Wha hoo, looking forward to another great show.

#14 5 years ago

5 days out to Extreme.
    4 days till Fri tourny.
    Tourny Bump.

#15 5 years ago

So funny that there's no buzz about this show here. I know it's not the same vibe as GSPF, but it has just as many pinball machines plus the vids! It's more crowded, but you just gotta time your playing. I love this show, and I'm stoked that my brothers Kevin R and Jimmy B and Tony A are helping me make the show this year.

Of course I gotta bring games, but this year is a little different. I'm bringing @jbovenzi's Bally Mad World that I just got working shweet--he's agreed to let me put it on the floor as part of my free admit and then he's taking it home--and I'm bringing @pismoarcade's old woodrail RonDeeVoo (United, 1948) to sell for him. It is a really fun one and it will be on the floor hoping someone buys it.

See you boiz in a few daze.

#16 5 years ago

This is one show I want to goto some year!

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

This is one show I want to goto some year!

Its a great show!

#18 5 years ago

Yo, Eric! Are you bringing games?

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Yo, Eric! Are you bringing games?

Im not this year. Bringing family up in Prius, these prevents buying temptations. For instance, just went and looked up RonDeeVoo!

#20 5 years ago

This is down the street for me. Next to my work. Looking forward to it.

#21 5 years ago

It's strange...Throughout the years, the CAX thread never gets much play on Pinside but is always well attended.

CAX needs their version of MrGone to bring on the Pinside enthusiasm!

#22 5 years ago

Is there a vendor list who will be at this show from a vendor standpoint?

I don't see anything on the website - I know Marco will be there they always are....but anyone else. Sometimes I like to save on shipping when I can...

#23 5 years ago

I hope you all have a great time this weekend. My mother is in town from Michigan, so CAX won't happen.

But next year I will be there. Have fun all of you!

#24 5 years ago

The good thing is there will be a next year. For me.

#25 5 years ago

Yo Todd! Wottaboot you? You bringing anything like that beauty lineup last year?
    Hey Eric, That RonDeeVoo is REALLY fun. I finally rolled it over! 4mil+. I could hold onto it until I come down south for O-Din's Struggle Buggies

#26 5 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Yo Todd! Wottaboot you? You bringing anything like that beauty lineup last year?
    Hey Eric, That RonDeeVoo is REALLY fun. I finally rolled it over! 4mil+. I could hold onto it until I come down south for O-Din's Struggle Buggies

You rolled it???!!! I never came close....nice job!

#27 5 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Thanks for offer. My problem....wifey wants a couple gone. Weve….well I have pushed it to the limit on space. Collection on pinside is wrong, I have 21 games, 4 I have don't qualify as pinball. I do love the rifle game I got last year from IZZY!
    Officially in on tourney for Friday night. We booked 2 nights at Hyatt, so why not play pinball.

#28 5 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

You rolled it???!!! I never came close....nice job!

1. New rubber, especially those ones at the bottom. You gotta be able to bounce up to the holes.
    2. Hi tap.
    3. Just a tad steeper.
    4. I'ma big nudger and the tilt bob is off.

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = Fun!

#29 5 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I do love the rifle game

Which one mang? I recently fixed a couple of those. I love the combo rifle/pinball one, I forget what it's called.

#30 5 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Which one mang? I recently fixed a couple of those. I love the combo rifle/pinball one, I forget what it's called.

Space Glider. Kind of a strategy ball bouncing game making combos and such. Has a collect points button like a bally bingo. Super fun.

20171124_211155 (resized).jpg20171124_211155 (resized).jpg
    #31 5 years ago

That's one I ain't never seen! Beauty!

#32 5 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

That's one I ain't never seen! Beauty!

And credit goes to Izzy for restoring it. Plus he held it for a month till i could get it.

#33 5 years ago

So glad it went to a good home.

#34 5 years ago

Tony said that the RonDeeVoo I'm bringing to CAX was also restored by Izzy! It's a beauty!
    Remember! It'll be for sale at CAX!

#35 5 years ago
    Quoted from izzy:

So glad it went to a good home.

Izzy Check'in for the Win!
    If you say his name 3 times....well you know.
    Our last big get together was in April and that SPACE Glider probably had the most plays.

#36 5 years ago

48 Hours till tourney at CAX. Lets go gang, come a night early and go for it!
    2 nights and a wake up till Cax it self!

#37 5 years ago

Freaking jealous. Next year dang it. Have some fun!

#38 5 years ago

Rolling in less than 24 hours.

#39 5 years ago

Had a blast last year. Going for both days this year.

#40 5 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Sure am buddy. 18 pins.

#41 5 years ago

Waiting for a ride.

AMH
    POTC
    LOTR
    TSPP
    MB
    AFM
    MM
    TZ
    SoF
    CCC
    RADICAL!
    SP
    METLE
    AC/DC BIB
    TRON LE
    FGY
    BSM
    WH2O

6DEDED73-B6DE-4F4C-9984-9BB50EF5FA7F (resized).jpeg6DEDED73-B6DE-4F4C-9984-9BB50EF5FA7F (resized).jpeg
    #42 5 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Packing my bag now!

#43 5 years ago
    Quoted from TG:

Sure am buddy. 18 pins.

That's what I'm talking about baby! I know where I'ma gonna be most of the time!
    See you tomorrow afternoon during setup. Looks like you might need some help!

Did the rest of you mugs see that list? It's on.

#44 5 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Rolling in 14 hours. Looking forwatd to tourny tomorrow night. Still spaces and time to sign up. Also walk in's at 4!

#45 5 years ago

is the tourney at the hotel?

#46 5 years ago
    Quoted from topkat:

is the tourney at the hotel?

Yes, upstairs second floor like last year. Not hard to find if you come by 5.

#47 5 years ago

Anyone need a room? I can’t make it and just found out I can’t get a refund, but I can do a name change on the room. PM me if you need a room for Saturday. Thanks

#48 5 years ago
    IMG_20180726_202719_361 (resized).jpgIMG_20180726_202719_361 (resized).jpg
    #49 5 years ago

Strong, like hulk!

#50 5 years ago

Hey! Be careful with that Mad World!

You break it, you bought it!

There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/california-extreme-2018?hl=vidiotgt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.