Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC06099.JPG
DSC06098.JPG
DSC06097.JPG
DSC06096.JPG
DSC06095.JPG
DSC06094.JPG
There are 131 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 10 years ago

I think I will

Quoted from dsuperbee:It also appears to have to have been relisted on cl by a flipper.
sfbay.craigslist.org link
Always could be random coincidence though

I will start it off with an offer of $1502. I figure him driving it to a different location is worth $2. The bummer of this deal is, I could have gone last night. The seller sent me his number and told me to come over last night. I ended up tied up on a dishwasher install and couldn't make it.

#52 10 years ago

Haha! I was just being fecetious! I'm not really upset at all, just messing with ya. I wasn't really into the online forum side of collecting until February of '12. So, there's no way I could've known.

I really need to contact that guy from Huron to see what he's got left. Could be interesting stuff.

My TAF is happy as a clam. No issues, no problems. I haven't really dug into it as much as my TZ, but I don't think I'll need to, outside of cleaning/shopping it out. My TZ on the other hand is a finicky b!tch. Not out of character for TZ, but still frustrating. It's all little, easy things, just annoying. Still a blast to play, though.

You, me and jimjim66 should get together sometime soon! Perhaps go visit that collector in Chowchilla...

#53 10 years ago

Man out of any deal this last year I miss WW the most.Glad it went to a good home

#54 10 years ago

I sent the seller an email with an offer of cash in hand/ pick up etc. he has a standing offer for 2,000. that's still not bad for a ww in good condition with a dp playfield. if someone gets it for that id say they did ok.

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

$2,000. that's still not bad for a ww in good condition with a dp playfield. if someone gets it for that id say they did ok.

There have been 2 WW on CL Nor Cal in the last 8 months. The last one was sold by Sean Casey, and I bought it -- non-diamond plate. If I look back on his site, I can see he's sold 5+ T2's and no more WW's lately. I bought from Sean on the hunch (being new to the hobby) that I wouldn't easily find another WW for <$2000 locally in the next 6 months. Hunch was correct.

I'd say, if WW is on your wishlist, don't focus on the price -- snag one WHEN you can.

-mof

1 month later
#56 10 years ago

I hope that Big Guns gets some nice pics soon. May a Pinsider grab it! $775...
Danny in (408) was the seller.
-mof

2 months later
#59 10 years ago

HH up with some good PF wear for $1900, me thinks he should be pricing that level of wear closer to $1000 -- what do you think?
-mof

#60 10 years ago

Ya there was a real nice one up here in sac for 1500 last month..1K should be right.This game is also listed on ebay with offers option.might be worth a shot

#61 10 years ago

Hola! Newer member here. How do you tell which are the flippers? I live outside of Redding, so I look at the SFBAY and SAC craigslist.

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from mof:

HH up with some good PF wear for $1900, me thinks he should be pricing that level of wear closer to $1000 -- what do you think?
-mof

I would say around a grand, depending on what the 2 upper Playfields and boards look like is very fair.

2 weeks later
#63 10 years ago

This was a machine that I listed and sold a month or so ago at 1100.

Quoted from mof:HH up with some good PF wear for $1900, me thinks he should be pricing that level of wear closer to $1000 -- what do you think?
-mof

This was a machine that I listed and sold a month or so ago at 1100. Ed cleaned it up a little and installed a proper drop target and replaced some rubber. I guess HH is not his cup of tea.

#64 10 years ago

Wondering why this JD has been listed for what feels like... 2+ months now?
Is $2500 too much for a JD? Seems like a well-liked title that doesn't pop as much as a T2 or DM
-mof

#65 10 years ago

$2500 doesn't seem too unrealistic for a really nice JD. It is hard to tell how nice it is without some nice pictures. I don't understand why people would try to sell a pin on CL without pictures or with pictures from a crappy cell phone since condition is what really determines value.

#66 10 years ago

That $555 Bad Cats lasted about a half hour. I should have jumped on it when I first saw it go up.

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from swedishc:

That $555 Bad Cats lasted about a half hour. I should have jumped on it when I first saw it go up.

Somehow I didn't even see it. Dang! What city?
-mof

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Wondering why this JD has been listed for what feels like... 2+ months now?
Is $2500 too much for a JD? Seems like a well-liked title that doesn't pop as much as a T2 or DM
-mof

The fact that it continues to sit, in the SF Bay Area, is proof positive that it's over-priced. The seller needs to drop $500.

#69 10 years ago

The ones that crack me up are the Nightmare on Elm Street, ($2000 now down to $1700) there have been two for sale for 3+ months now at least, they drop in price $50 every 2-3 weeks. Must be a couple buyers out there somewhere that like that theme.
-mof

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

The fact that it continues to sit, in the SF Bay Area, is proof positive that it's over-priced. The seller needs to drop $500.

I agree. I spoke to someone who saw the machine and he said it was in fabulous shape, he just decided to get a JM instead, mine actually

Quoted from mof:

The ones that crack me up are the Nightmare on Elm Street, ($2000 now down to $1700) there have been two for sale for 3+ months now at least, they drop in price $50 every 2-3 weeks. Must be a couple buyers out there somewhere that like that theme.
-mof

Funny one of those Nightmare on Elm Street machines was mine as well.

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from swedishc:

$2500 doesn't seem too unrealistic for a really nice JD. It is hard to tell how nice it is without some nice pictures. I don't understand why people would try to sell a pin on CL without pictures or with pictures from a crappy cell phone since condition is what really determines value.

I nabbed a sweet Dredd.Played it for a bit,didnt hook me in.Sold it all at 2500$ around what i paid - LED cost.A real nice JD you cant go wrong

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from Xscrapiron:

I nabbed a sweet Dredd.Played it for a bit,didnt hook me in.Sold it all at 2500$ around what i paid - LED cost.A real nice JD you cant go wrong

My buddy is Pin-sitting a JD that's in great shape. I really love that pin and could see owning it down the line. The Art on it is badass! But I would need to add some general lighting on the PF.....it's a little dark.

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from Xscrapiron:

I bought this one and would let it go for the same 2500$

#74 10 years ago

If you want to add these to your list, I picked up a family guy(HUO) and simpsons party pinball(HUO) off SFBA CL about 2 months ago(2 different listings). I also found a theatre of magic about a week later, but that one was not off a posted CL listing.

#75 10 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Somehow I didn't even see it. Dang! What city?
-mof

Honestly, I don't remember. I think it was somewhere in the east bay. I saw the post go up while checking my phone in a boring meeting at work. It was gone once I got back to my desk.

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from swedishc:

Honestly, I don't remember. I think it was somewhere in the east bay. I saw the post go up while checking my phone in a boring meeting at work. It was gone once I got back to my desk.

Hopefully we'll get an up date on that machine in a few hours.
=)
-mof

#77 10 years ago

I'm the new owner of vtec16's JM and I've also been to Santa Cruz to see this JD. It's in very good shape, everything works, very clean, but I chose to go for the JM instead.

I also think the JD should be priced at $2k instead of $2500.

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from Leo13:

I'm the new owner of vtec16's JM and I've also been to Santa Cruz to see this JD. It's in very good shape, everything works, very clean, but I chose to go for the JM instead.
I also think the JD should be priced at $2k instead of $2500.

I have to say I agree....how have you been Leo? I saw that you did a little work on JM. How is she playin?

#79 10 years ago

It's playing great, thanks ! I have a random issue, but I'm still investigating ...

1 week later
#80 10 years ago

$495 Bone Busters very Mice! Hmmm, ok I can excuse the typo.

Not a bad price......wait.....second floor? Nevermind.

#81 10 years ago

Nice! Someone go snag that

#82 10 years ago

Someone please go get this $200 Firepower II before one of the local flippers does.

2 weeks later
#83 10 years ago

Did anyone pick up the $1275 Getaway in Half Moon Bay?
-mof

#84 10 years ago

I'm wondering who picked up the $3000 TZ last week?

#85 10 years ago

Not me, but the seller said he got 10+ offers in the first hour. Top bid was certainly more than $3000.

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from mof:

-mof

I am guessing (hoping really) that there was something really wrong with it. The guy also had a BK2K for much higher, so he knew a little bit about pins. Still, I really wanted to drop everything and tear down to Half moon bay to get it, no funds though.

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from mof:

-mof

I picked up the getaway and there was quite a bit wrong with it. The DMD driver board had to be repaired, HV section. It also had a switch matrix issue from battery leakage that I fixed. Also, it had a 5 volt issue reset issue that had to be addressed. While it looked like a great deal from a distance, it was just OK. The good news is that it is up and running and it is not going to be parted out.

#88 10 years ago

Somebody get this Captain Hook!!

sandiego.craigslist.org link

#89 10 years ago
Quoted from scasey:

I picked up the getaway and there was quite a bit wrong with it. The DMD driver board had to be repaired, HV section. It also had a switch matrix issue from battery leakage that I fixed. Also, it had a 5 volt issue reset issue that had to be addressed. While it looked like a great deal from a distance, it was just OK. The good news is that it is up and running and it is not going to be parted out.

I wanted to grab it for the boards for my getaway. Mine was operated for about one year and then operator stole most of the boards out of it. I am surprised you did not grab the bk2000 he was selling.

#90 10 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

I wanted to grab it for the boards for my getaway. Mine was operated for about one year and then operator stole most of the boards out of it. I am surprised you did not grab the bk2000 he was selling.

We talked about it. In the end, he was looking for too much money for it. I told him to give me a call when he needs to move it.

#91 10 years ago

Does anyone want a Getaway that is fully working and just needs to be shopped out. The Dome is inside the cabinet, but the motor is not present. You can have it at my cost:

Purchase $1275
Pickup $100
New Rottendog Driver Board $300
New DMD Driver Board $90
MPU Repair $50
Total $1815

I can also sell the machine with the original boards at $1375. Let me know by 11/19 otherwise I will start shopping it out.

Sean

DSC06094.JPGDSC06094.JPG DSC06095.JPGDSC06095.JPG DSC06096.JPGDSC06096.JPG DSC06097.JPGDSC06097.JPG DSC06098.JPGDSC06098.JPG DSC06099.JPGDSC06099.JPG
#92 10 years ago

Pm sent

Joe(acejedi)

#93 10 years ago

Sale pending on the Getaway.

Sean

#94 10 years ago
Quoted from Acejedi:

Pm sent
Joe(acejedi)

Pleas check your inbox for memos

#95 10 years ago

Getaway sold, thanks for the interest. Good buyer alert goes out to Joe (Acejedi).

Sean

4 weeks later
#96 10 years ago

centaur gone in hours for $3100 firm? bizarre.
-mof

1 month later
#97 10 years ago

Congo gone in 3 hours for $1800 in the sunset / SF -- dangggg.
-mof

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from mof:

centaur gone in hours for $3100 firm? bizarre.
-mof

If the centaur was super nice, I could see it going for that much easily.

#99 10 years ago

So who got the Congo?

1 month later
#100 10 years ago

Looks like John Telner in Oakland got it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Franklin, VA
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Davenport, FL
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 131 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/california-cl-finds-haunted-house/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.