4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Jecco74
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

#1 4 years ago

Hi California pinheads! I don't know if this is going to be a popular thread or not. I'm hoping it is.
I wanted to start this thread for buying, selling, trading "newer" pins only. So I think for this thread I'll draw the line at 1988. For me as an example I really have zero interest in anything older than say Cyclone or Taxi. So 1988 sounds about right.
This may ruffle some feathers. However, that is NOT my intent. No offense is intended here. There are plenty of threads out there for people interested in EMs and older SS games. I'm also not trying to create a debate thread on "Old vs New" discussions, or arguments of "if you don't like EM's you're not a true pinball player"... yada yada.
I believe there are quite a few of you out there like me who share an interest in ONLY the newer machines.
Hopefully this thread takes off!
Nick "imagamejunky"

#2 4 years ago

Dont we already have two dedicated threads. Follow them and weed through your preferences.

#3 4 years ago

Already do. Tired of "weeding through"

#4 4 years ago

I'm tired of weeding though threads like this on the main forum page... You start a thread and post exactly nothing in it. FS trade wanted and you don't list a single thing in it. What do you expect to happen? A miraculous deal to fall right into your thread, offering you a game that you've been looking for AND no one has any idea of the title? Good luck with that.

#5 4 years ago

This is a thread for anyone in CA to post what they want to sell or buy. Just like other threads. It isn't specific for only me nor is it specific for a particular game. Just because I haven't posted a game in my own thread yet doesn't mean I won't.
Any why on earth is this a problem for you guys? Go post on someone else's thread if you have NOTHING to contribute to this one.

1 week later
#6 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Absolutely perfect condition Houdini. This game is flawless. Not a single scratch or ding anywhere. You will not find a nicer Houdini. Including: Factory Shaker Factory Side Art B...”
2019-09-26
Livermore, CA
6,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 180 times

1 month later
#7 4 years ago

Unfortunately I'm gonna have to part ways with another pin to make some room for more incoming. I hate to do it but I guess my beautiful JJP Dialed In LE is next on the chopping block. Damn this is a great game.
It's 100% flawless. Has awesome art blades and the bad ass mezel topper. If you're looking for a perfect condition DILE then message me.
I'll put an ad up later.
Nick

2 weeks later
#8 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Jersey Jack WOZ Emerald City LE #937 Absolutely flawless HUO condition. If you've been looking at ECLEs then you know what they have.. Signed Wood Apron. Direct Print Cabinet. Mec...”
2019-11-13
Livermore, CA
10,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 972 times

Thanks for looking

1 year later
#9 3 years ago

I am still looking for a Scared Stiff (Elvira) anywhere from Portland to LA. I am looking for a HEP or one in good to excellent condition for my collection.

Please DM if you have one you would part with. I have cash.....

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/california-1988-and-up-for-sale-trade-wanted-thread?hl=imagamejunky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.