Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by pingod
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

48a852b8cf2d63268ea4e44e87fa4bc6.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fytr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Just-in-time announcement for the 2013 edition of the Calgary Pincade Show!

Last year was a blast with a lot of games and a great crowd. This year looks to be even bigger/better. If you're in the Calgary area this weekend you'll want to check it out.

I'm not directly affiliated with the show, though my STTNG will be there for all to play.

I just noticed that there wasn't an event entry for this so I added one:

http://pinside.com/pinball/events/calgary-pincade-show-2013-2013

48a852b8cf2d63268ea4e44e87fa4bc6.jpg48a852b8cf2d63268ea4e44e87fa4bc6.jpg

#12 10 years ago

Okay, time to brag.

Managed to snag 2nd place in the Iron Man tournament last night!

...we'll see if it holds by the end of the show.

That IM machine (at the Jay Richardson Pinball booth) is really cool, decked out with LEDs, sub, shaker motor, and Invisiglass. It was a total blast to play!

Jay also has an Emerald City edition WOZ there. Beautiful machine, really enjoyed a couple of games on that too. I have to say that even though the theme doesn't excite me, the game is really well done. Built quality and attention to detail is incredible, theme integration is engrossing as well. I can only hope to have a JJP machine in my collection one day...

There is an STTNG there with a color DMD. I was blown away by how dramatic a difference it makes. Definitively goes on my wish list for my STTNG!

Great show! I think I put in about 8 hours over the two days. So many pinballs, so little time...

#27 10 years ago
    Quoted from pingod:

Sorry to tell you this,but I knocked you down to third last night.
    It didn't matter though we were both knocked out today.

Well, I was still sitting @ #2 when I left the show Sunday around 12:30pm.

...but I haven't received a call to inform me of my great victory either.

So, has there been any discussion of starting a league in the Calgary area? There has to be enough of us with enough machines in our collections to run a once-a-month league night of say, 15-20 players.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fytr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/calgary-pincade-show-2013-edition?tu=fytr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.