(Topic ID: 100131)

"Caddyshack" NGG F/S in So. Ca. (no sound fix yourself save $)

By Blenderhead

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0603.JPG
IMG_0602.JPG
IMG_0599.JPG
IMG_0601.JPG
IMG_0598.JPG
IMG_0597.JPG
IMG_0595.JPG
IMG_0596.JPG

#1 4 years ago

Howdy peoples,

The sound quit working and I have a ribbon cable on order from BAA, but I think it will need an audio board repair. I was going to send it in to Coin Op Cauldron if ribbon cable doesn't fix it, but thought I would offer it up here first to see if anyone wants to fix it themselves.
The machine is in great condition all around....I would give it a "9". I have an alternate translate installed, "grass" decals on the upper playfield and slam ramp, backboard graphics, "Bushwood Country Club" signs, many led's, new rubber, new playfield glass, spinner decal..etc. Looks, works, and plays fantastic (besides sound issue). I also have the original backglass which is in near perfect condition. All mods are easily reversible if the new owner desires. Asking 2700 as is. Thanks!

IMG_0596.JPG IMG_0595.JPG IMG_0597.JPG IMG_0598.JPG IMG_0601.JPG IMG_0599.JPG IMG_0602.JPG IMG_0603.JPG
#2 4 years ago

That backglass is amazing!

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from Whistles:

That backglass is amazing!

Thanks. I acquired that and the rest of the graphics mods from another pinsider.

#4 4 years ago

killer price here

#5 4 years ago

So far away, great opportunity for someone in that area though!

#6 4 years ago

That backglass is sick man. Price is awesome too...

#7 4 years ago

would buy if you were on the east coast.

#8 4 years ago

Great game - now sell me your fish tales

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from horriblehager:

would buy if you were on the east coast.

A phone call to NAVL will fix that!

#10 4 years ago

Also let me add that the audio board is not "hacked"

#11 4 years ago

Way too overdone. Just my opinion. I will say the price is crazy good though. I haven't seen one sell for south of $3200 in a long time in nice shape. I wouldn't let mine go for less than $3500 and it would be hard to let go of at that price!

#12 4 years ago

Wow man, the grass on the plexi looks great! What a steal of a price too. If I wasn't nickle n dime'n myself between houses I'd be on this!

#13 4 years ago

Smokin' deal for someone. NGG is very underrated.

No bellyaching about "wish I was closer" on this one - even with shipping costs, it's a great deal!

#14 4 years ago

I'm damn near willing to pay shipping AND customs fee's to cross the line!

#15 4 years ago

Don't let it leave California

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Way too overdone. Just my opinion. I will say the price is crazy good though. I haven't seen one sell for south of $3200 in a long time in nice shape. I wouldn't let mine go for less than $3500 and it would be hard to let go of at that price!

To some, yup, it is. To others, looks sweet! As I said, none, some, or all mods, are completely and easily reversable.

#18 4 years ago

Dang nice game and price also first ngg ive seen without lockbar holes In front

#19 4 years ago

That is awesome! I'd be in for that if I wasn't in Australia.

#20 4 years ago

Ngg is on my short list.

#21 4 years ago

Sale pending folks! Thanks pinball people!

#22 4 years ago

Damn that was a good price. I like the grass decals on the plexi. I want that for mine. Any idea where you can buy that?

#23 4 years ago

Dang - I was hoping I was gonna get this one. /selfishly hoping the buyer backs out...

#24 4 years ago

The price seems fair. There was another one local here that sat at 3k for a long time. I'm not sure he ever sold it.

#25 4 years ago

much wow

#26 4 years ago

Could someone pretty please post where I can get one of those Caddyshack translites?

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from radium:

Could someone pretty please post where I can get one of those Caddyshack translites?

Probably eBay. Unfortunately the art from it was stolen from another artist without permission. I really dislike taking someone else's work, slapping a logo on it, and profiting from it. Especially as this particular work is sold by the artist as prints online, it's not even an old movie poster or something promotional like that.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The price seems fair. There was another one local here that sat at 3k for a long time. I'm not sure he ever sold it.

O-din, it's me...Bobbo! I gotta come by your bad soon! I'll bring the beer and hang out with you and the Bill's

#29 4 years ago

I meant pad..not bad

#30 4 years ago

Anytime brother! It's getting to be a weekly event. Bring that Earthshaker with you if you like.
You can help me bump KID off the GC on all my games. lol.

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from Blenderhead:

Sale pending folks! Thanks pinball people!

Let me know if this falls through. I am local and can pickup.

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Anytime brother! It's getting to be a weekly event. Bring that Earthshaker with you if you like.
You can help me bump KID off the GC on all my games. lol.

Yeah If I clear that spot where ES is I'll have enough room for GNR!!!

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from Blenderhead:

Yeah If I clear that spot where ES is I'll have enough room for GNR!!!

GNR? Oh my goodness! I heard you like that game. It will be a cold day in hell!!!! But you can play it anytime you like.
Come on down!!!

#34 4 years ago

Elvis has left the building!

#35 4 years ago

Uh, thank you very much.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside