(Topic ID: 120180)

Cactus jacks arcade

By Zukboy2002

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Anyone ever buy anything from cactus jacks arcade in oklahoma? Im wanting to purchace a pin from and get it shipped just wondering about any experiences.

#2 9 years ago

Not yet, but one of these days I probably will. The owner Dan is a stand up guy and an active part of our pinball league. He also uploads and hosts all of the One and done podcasts for no charge on his server. He's close to my house so if you need some extra pics or a second opinion just let me know.

#3 9 years ago

I'm buying a riverboat gambler from them and I just wanted to see what there reputation was like. Sounds like they are a good group to deal with. I was talking to Carolyn and she semed pretty down to earth and very helpful. I went ahead and purchased it today now Im just playing the waiting game patiently.

Sed6 are you familiar with the pin I bought?

#4 9 years ago

I haven't bought anything from them but know they care about pinball and the community so you should be in great hands & I'll bet Dan is helpful after the sale if needed. I think their sale machines are a different group from their floor machines (I didn't see Riverboat Gambler on the floor in December) but they obviously know how to keep machines working well so I'll bet what they told/showed you is true.

Be sure to post your final experience here.

#5 9 years ago

Dan is a top notch individual. He's a tremendous asset to the pinball community.

I saw the Riverboat Gambler back in January 2015. It was not in perfect condition, but it looked like a game that would clean up nicely.

Knowing Dan, I'm sure the game was priced fairly and I hope you two have a tremendous transaction.

Marcus

#6 9 years ago

Thanks for the confidence. I will be sure to leave reviews about the transaction.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-jacks-arcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.