Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by romulusx
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider romulusx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I played a WW on location. Little less than a year old. Down to wood around posts. Damn. Just…damn.
Played a 2014 MMR. Pf had not been cleaned in like, forever, but played well. Loved Wonka film as a kid, but QC made me run from JJP.
CGC all day long ftw.

Down to the wood? Take a picture and post that for all to see.

#50 2 years ago
Quoted from EZ-Rhino:

Thanks again to all who have chimed in. It's still a tough call for me personally... especially since I'm still nervous with the JJP playfield issues (knowing my luck I would get a "bad egg"). As I mentioned, I have the CCr SE on order so that's locked in. Everything I have heard about the build quality of the CGC remakes is all good news and for me that goes a long way when we're talking about a high dollar "toy." As to JJP, I have no firsthand experience with their pins good or bad... just second-hand news which probably has some truth to it. For me, I feel strongly that if I'm forking over $11K the pin ought to be as near perfect and indestructible as possible; built to withstand the rigors of commercial use such that plinking in a home environment shouldn't phase it. I don't get that feeling with JJP--but again, unfortunately it's just from others' reports. I'll keep mulling it over knowing that while the WW's are there now that probably won't be the case in 3 months (maybe less) once the stock of this final run gets exhausted...

How about a little input from people who have one of the newer run Wonka's.I've had my SE for almost two years and it's perfect.And I will post pics.And the customer service from Lloyd and the rest of the crew has been great

2 months later
#61 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

My DI pf has been great. I had a bunch of issues with other things and received great support. I WAS jjps biggest cheerleader. After the pf issues (for three releases - years), screwing over distros, and raising prices right after a release, I'm done with them, no matter what they release. I'll also continue warning others. It's absolute bullshit, and they should be held accountable until they own their issues.

Man you weren’t kidding around you are on a mission from God!!

#65 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Lol. Pot meet kettle is an understatement. Even by nuthugger standards, you're off the charts.
I stated a ton of positivity about jjp. Let's hear your criticisms... Insert Crickets.

Well Mr. Kettle how's it going.When you go on and on hugging the same ole nuts like you do it gets boring so find another cause already.There’s plenty out there now days.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
9,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.25
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

9,600 (OBO)
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 86.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider romulusx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-se-or-willy-wonka-le?tu=romulusx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.