Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by romulusx
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pcprogrammer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 2 years ago

Wonka is the most fun we've ever had with any pinball machine in our home. The entire family plays it daily. Game is definitely bolted for us. There are so many shots in the game, the code is amazing and I love the RGB leds everywhere.

I also have a CCR LE coming next year. I think the western theme is really cool and I'm buying it because of that. Also, I just want an older style game in the collection and this one checks off all the boxes in what we like in a pinball machine. The code on CCR will be developed further as time goes on so you'll have that to look forward to.

No bad choices here. It would be hard to choose anything but Wonka though, I choose that above any pinball machine. I would put CCR on order and just wait for it then in the mean time get a Wonka because they are readily available through distributors right now but that won't always be the case, they will sell out eventually.

#44 2 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

I totally get that. It’s good to have a nice mix. I would like a Monsterbash, but considering today’s prices, I need games that will challenge me long enough. TNA is awesome btw and very fun

Keep in mind Lyman will be expanding the code so that should help a lot. That's why I jumped onboard the Cactus Canyon train.

#51 2 years ago

I've had my new run Wonka for about a month. It's perfect. Just a couple minor tweaks that were easily resolved, nothing more then any Stern or other pins I've had. So far, the playfield looks perfect. It booted right up out of the box with no problems or errors. I have a Cactus Canyon LE coming next year. I think it will be an amazing pin also, but I think Wonka will always remain my #1 favorite pin. It's going to take a lot to change that for me, maybe Lawlor Toy Story but we'll see.

#53 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Sure, maybe most/all the new JJPs are great. Just remember though, IF you have a problem, ZERO support. All other companies, even stern, support their customers. JJP have made it clear that they will not. Just sayin'.

Looks like you have a Dialed In in your collection. Just curious how the playfield has held up on that? Should be around 3 to 4 years old now. Just curious because I've had a WOZ and also this Wonka now and never had any playfield issues or other major quality issues.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 24.25
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Mantua Township, NJ
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blue Bell, PA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pcprogrammer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-se-or-willy-wonka-le?tu=pcprogrammer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.