(Topic ID: 296257)

Cactus Canyon remake or Halloween? Who ya got?

By GreenMachine19

3 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 64 days ago by BallyKISS1978
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Cactus Canyon vs Halloween?”

• Halloween 67 votes
    47%
  • Cactus Canyon remake 75 votes
    53%

(142 votes)

#1 3 months ago

Assuming CGC makes CC next. Who would you rather? Halloween or Cactus Canyon? Based on just what I see Halloween gets my money.

#2 3 months ago

Yeah when they actually make CC and it stops being a rumor for 5 years.

#3 3 months ago

For me if they do tweak the code and addd more eye candy to CC it would make it my number 1 choice...I do like that Halloween tho.

#4 3 months ago

They ought to build Pinball Circus . Even with expensive bill of materials good margins with present game pricing .

Shane

#5 3 months ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Assuming CGC makes CC next.

Assuming they make anything ...

#6 3 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

There is zero doubt about CGC...they've made 3 runs of MM and one of MB. The CC remake is a question of when not If.

#7 3 months ago
Quoted from kvan99:

There is zero doubt

There's always doubt... just sayin.

#8 3 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

I don't believe in the existence of CGC.

#9 3 months ago

That is on Circus Maximus, not CGC.

LTG : )

#10 3 months ago
Quoted from seenev:

I don't believe in the existence of CGC.

Probably correlated with the belief in UFOs

#11 3 months ago

Cactus Canyon is coming to Pinfest at the end of the month. Won't have to wait long now.

Spooky crew aren't dummies, they are beating that CC money to the punch.

I'll be getting both assuming its CCC.

#12 3 months ago

CCC doesn't do too much for me.

#13 3 months ago
Quoted from kvan99:

CC remake is a question of when not If.

#14 3 months ago

Haven't been blown away by any of the remakes. Dont get me wrong, they are great, but even though I grew up playing Williams and Bally, the newer games, code, lights, and video are just so much more appealing to me. I love old muscle cars, but its more nostalgia than performance. I appreciate the older stuff, but current offerings are killer (no Halloween pun intended).

#15 3 months ago

Is CGC building anything right now? If not, when was the last time they built a machine?

#16 3 months ago
Quoted from seenev:

Is CGC building anything right now? If not, when was the last time they built a machine?

been so long ... nobody remembers

#17 3 months ago

Godzilla.

#18 3 months ago

We will find out in October what cgc is releasing.

#19 3 months ago

I would want a CCCr with the big display. I'm in for Halloween CE for sure. Probably end up with both.

#20 3 months ago

Not thrilled with Halloween as a theme. If CGC ever makes the damn thing, I’ll be in on a Cactus Canyon. I got a Monster Bash and the thing has been a tank.

#21 3 months ago

Great question! Both sound like great themes for me. I am on several distributors interested list for Cactus Canyon but just ordered a Halloween today. Hopefully I have several more months before CGC makes their announcement.

1 month later
#22 66 days ago

I have my pre-order in for #198. Halloween CE.

#23 66 days ago
Quoted from seenev:

Last (final?) batch of MMR’s and MMRRE’s. dec-may 2020

#24 66 days ago

I’m in on a CC, but only if I can get the equivalent of a “royal edition”. I’m on the list with three distributors, so we shall see…

#25 66 days ago

At this point I was getting worried CGC was going to wait another year and make Attack from Mars ROYAL edition.

#26 66 days ago

Getting an Ultraman and will consider a Cactus Canyon if it has updated rules from Lyman Sheets.

#27 66 days ago

This will be my first Spooky and Halloween CE for me.

#28 65 days ago

Can't wait for CC. It's going to look great next to the rest of the cgc line up.

#29 65 days ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

At this point I was getting worried CGC was going to wait another year and make Attack from Mars ROYAL edition.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"bc2eaa0aa7543ee6653696da2e67ea6c15a4fd8b-1629168547-1800"};
//]]>

Out of this world edition

#30 64 days ago
Quoted from FalconDriver:

This will be my first Spooky and Halloween CE for me.

Same here. Number 790 unfortunately

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside