• who cares? Grow up 23 votes
    50%

(46 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

75FEF046-5775-47EF-8601-30940AEE45C8 (resized).jpeg
cc-le (resized).png
#1 2 years ago

Here’s your chance to find your matching limited number. You could also just share some of your current CGC LE plaques for shits and giggles…
I’m personally looking to match my CCr with the only other CGC title I currently own. MBr Le #343. If anyone gets CCr with this number and wants to swap with whatever I’ll have, cheers to you.
To make it easier, I’ll update the list from time to time in number order to the best of my ability. When posting, please type out the following with your number so it makes it easier for me to just copy paste to the below list:

@__(pinside name)__ looking for #___

Disclaimer: if two fellas are after the same number, it’s none of my business who gets it from the third person and what went on behind the scenes (though it could spice up this thread, so share if you feel like it). I will post everyone’s request and in order of posting time. Good luck to everyone. Let the games begin
75FEF046-5775-47EF-8601-30940AEE45C8 (resized).jpeg75FEF046-5775-47EF-8601-30940AEE45C8 (resized).jpeg

IonRay looking for #17

MrSanRamon looking for #034 - and apparently found it

eharan looking for #094

gprotein looking for #100

Gbailey069 looking for #105

Only_Pinball looking for #131

izboy looking for #159

NevadaNutJob looking for #220

Gotfrogs looking for #242

Portkey looking for #305

northvibe Looking for #333

PinballGalore looking for #343

pghpinfan looking for #381

jfh looking for #903

#2 2 years ago

I’m looking for #903.

Open to trading just the plaque and/or apron. Don’t really want to try and swap shipping but open to it.
Important to me for this game only.

Be willing to pay for your time (and shipping of course) and can add some cool original Williams stuff.

#3 2 years ago

Looks like you will just need to swap the mini plate the number is on. That or have one made. Easy.

cc-le (resized).pngcc-le (resized).png
#4 2 years ago

Alright I’ll take part in this and looking for #100. It’s early but please hit me up if you end up with that number. I’ll pay for your shipping fee

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Looks like you will just need to swap the mini plate the number is on. That or have one made. Easy.[quoted image]

Used this image your posted for the opening post. Much more appropriate

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

Used this image your posted for the opening post. Much more appropriate

It looks like making the small plate that goes over the screws would be super easy for a trophy shop.

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Alright I’ll take part in this and looking for #100. It’s early but please hit me up if you end up with that number. I’ll pay for your shipping fee

I have #100 MB le wasn’t looking for that # but just throwing it out there

#8 2 years ago

The poll should be redone(remove grow up ) ... ordered an LE and will post its number when it arrives.
Should it be important to someone else I would swap mine !
Are these numbered to the serial number on the game.

#9 2 years ago

Looking for #034.

Robert

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Are these numbered to the serial number on the game.

Yes.

#11 2 years ago

Edited the original post explaining the addition of the list to make it easier later on. If interested please just type your pinside name with the number in the following template:

PinballGalore looking for #343

I’ll update the list from time to time.

#12 2 years ago

MrSanRamon looking for #034

#13 2 years ago

#14 2 years ago

As suggested by some in the pre-owners thread ( indypinhead ) here’s your chance to find your matching limited number. You could also just share some of your current CGC LE plaques for shits and giggles…
I’m personally looking to match my CCr with the only other CGC title I currently own. MBr Le #343. If anyone gets CCr with this number and wants to swap with whatever I’ll have, cheers to you.
To make it easier, I’ll update the list from time to time in number order to the best of my ability. When posting, please type out the following with your number so it makes it easier for me to just copy paste to the below list:
@__(pinside name)__ looking for #___
Disclaimer: if two fellas are after the same number, it’s none of my business who gets it from the third person and what went on behind the scenes (though it could spice up this thread, so share if you feel like it). I will post everyone’s request and in order of posting time. Good luck to everyone. Let the games begin
[quoted image]
MrSanRamon looking for #034
gprotein looking for #100
bonzo442 looking for #100
shokel328 looking for #343
jfh looking for #903

After giving it some thought...if you were lucky enough to find the apron LE# that you're looking for, it still won't match the serial # label that's applied to each cabinet.

#15 2 years ago

Just to clarify bonzo442 is not looking for CC le #100 gprotein is looking for that. I just mentioned I have MB le #100 I wish I was in on a CC le though. I have an AFM le but that one is #834 so forget it at this point lol good luck all !

#16 2 years ago

I have #17 AFM and MB, would be cool to have the same number in CC.
Not a make or break thing, but really surprised this isnt being offered since its a nice little bonus detail.

#17 2 years ago

eharan looking for 094 to match my first 3 remakes

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

eharan looking for 094 to match my first 3 remakes

If you already have the same number for the first 3 games you can get it for CCR. Contact your distributor.

#19 2 years ago

@NevadaNut looking for #220

#20 2 years ago

I’d like to match my MMr LE. Looking for #333

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I’d like to match my MMr LE. Looking for #333

Not far from mine, good luck

2 weeks later
#22 2 years ago

I received an email from Ryan White yesterday:

"Thank you for owning all of our remakes. I am happy to inform you that I will be matching your serial number for your Cactus Canyon LE."

Looks like I'm going to get a matching number!

Robert

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

I received an email from Ryan White yesterday:
"Thank you for owning all of our remakes. I am happy to inform you that I will be matching your serial number for your Cactus Canyon LE."
Looks like I'm going to get a matching number!
Robert

Congrats!

#24 2 years ago

Looking for 242. I have 4 other non CGE games with this number.

Clint

#25 2 years ago

Looking for #305

#26 2 years ago

Looking for #381

#27 2 years ago

Not far from mine, good luck

Thanks! Be nice if something works out

Do we have any idea when we'll know what number LE we get?

#28 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Thanks! Be nice if something works out
Do we have any idea when we'll know what number LE we get?

With MBr, which was my first CGC, only once the dist got the games at their place was I able to find out what numbers were available and picked one. All this - the day before they were ready to ship a the game out.

#29 2 years ago

With MBr, which was my first CGC, only once the dist got the games at their place was I able to find out what numbers were available and picked one. All this - the day before they were ready to ship a the game out.

ah ok. damn...sad I missed on mbr le

1 month later
#30 2 years ago

I would love to have #105
to match my Monster Bash LE

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from Gbailey069:

I would love to have #105
to match my Monster Bash LE

would love to have any number .... wish they would build these games !

#32 2 years ago

I have a CCLe on order with Player One, so depending on when I get it, I will look on here to trade with someone who has #105

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from Gbailey069:

on when I get it

2023... Same time I get mine!

8 months later
#34 1 year ago

It's almost time....

#35 1 year ago

What numbers are people trying to trade? The serial number on the back of my AFMrLE matches the apron number. I assume trading anything LE related would make a non-numbers matching machine.

#36 1 year ago
Quoted from EDUB919:

What numbers are people trying to trade? The serial number on the back of my AFMrLE matches the apron number. I assume trading anything LE related would make a non-numbers matching machine.

Yes, I think it is more about the number being the same visually on the apron the same than maybe the actual cabinet serial

4 weeks later
#37 1 year ago

Izboy looking for #159

2 weeks later
#38 1 year ago

Need #381

4 months later
#39 1 year ago

Bumping this

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-remake-le-owners-number-swap-come-find-your-match and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.