• 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by rai
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cc_le_3 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

Cactus Canyon (Remake - LE)

Featured Ad

Added: 2022-09-09 18:35:08 UTC • Ended: September 13th, 2022
Condition: NIB - New in box (personal)

Price

$ 11,900

I have a fully paid pre-order of Cactus Canyon Le through FlipNOut Pinball. I also already have in my possession and would be included, the mirrored back glass that you can only buy if you bought one of these machines.

These hopefully should be shipping out in the next 4-6 weeks based on latest updates from Chicago Gaming.

Price includes shipping direct from distributor. This way it is not being shipped to my house and then you have to pay on top of that to have it shipped from my place to yours.

Limited Edition includes the following items that the standard does not:

- Artist Sculpted Mine Cart and Tracks
- Artist Sculpted Train Tracks
- Gunslinger Lower Arch
- Limited Edition Metal Serial Number Medallion
- Wild West Shootout Topper
- Custom Interior Art Blades
- Shaker Motor
- Powder Coated Legs, Rails & Lockdown bar

Only reason I am selling is that I picked up a Toy Story 4 LE to fill the spot where this was going to go and I have been really enjoying it. I had paid someone else a premium for their spot so basically just looking to sell for what I paid for the machine, shipping and back glass.

Item photos

cc_le_3 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Mjesposi's market stats.

silver Seller Level

Mjesposi has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Mjesposi's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Batavia, IL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

#2 1 year ago

plus who the hell knows when they will be built ?

#3 1 year ago

GLWTS

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from Mjesposi:

I picked up a Toy Story 4 LE to fill the spot where this was going to go and I have been really enjoying it.

Be careful with that. People will get suspicious

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from vidguy:

Be careful with that. People will get suspicious

Haha. I have really been having fun with it. Played TS4 several times on site and enjoyed it! The price is what killed that machine but I also did not pay the $12k for an LE so what I paid for it I am having fun.

#6 1 year ago

TS4 is good game bad price, I’m sure it’s a backlash at the price. If it had been priced like a Stern premium / LE instead of $3k higher TS4 would be more loved.

#7 1 year ago

Agree,it’s a very fun game with the real buzz light year Tim Allen and Tom hanks bro doing call outs,fun layout.

It should have been priced like a stern le 10300 or so.,I hope at jjp works on the code to make it deepe for home use.it’s fine for an arcade and I would think it’s a hit on route with families and kids especially.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Agree,it’s a very fun game with the real buzz light year Tim Allen and Tom hanks bro doing call outs,fun layout.
It should have been priced like a stern le 10300 or so.,I hope at jjp works on the code to make it deepe for home use.it’s fine for an arcade and I would think it’s a hit on route with families and kids especially.

JJP couldn't sell TS4 for less than GnR or Wonka.. they kinda screwed themselves. And yes.. fun game, they just need to stop squeezing buyers for every dime. GLWTS.

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

TS4 is good game bad price, I’m sure it’s a backlash at the price. If it had been priced like a Stern premium / LE instead of $3k higher TS4 would be more loved.

Fully agree with you. I picked mine up for $11K new so it was a little bit better. Figured right in line with what a stern LE goes for new now as JJP still includes the features like the inviglass, shaker, larger screen, powder coat etc.

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from Mjesposi:

Fully agree with you. I picked mine up for $11K new so it was a little bit better. Figured right in line with what a stern LE goes for new now as JJP still includes the features like the inviglass, shaker, larger screen, powder coat etc.

I have DI LE that’s all I’ve been playing for the last month. (I usually get on a one pin kick). So much little details that I love about DI.

I wouldn’t trade it for TS4 because I love the theme and rules on DI (unlike many people). But it’s a totally personal decision, many people would prefer a top Stern premium over DI but they are very different in feel and to me JJP adds a lot to the their pins. Stern might have something better on theme or shoot better but JJP makes a heck of a good pin.

I also see the price as a sore spot even at $11k for TS4 when you can get CC SE for $8k (even less if you get a used one).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-remake-le and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.