(Topic ID: 310125)

Cactus Canyon Remake Club - New Sheriffs in Town! (with FAQs)

By jfh

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,417 posts
  • 756 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by PtownPin
  • Topic is favorited by 384 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which version have you ordered and/or received?”

• Limited Edition [LE] 333 votes
    51%
  • Special Edition with Wild West topper [SE+] 103 votes
    16%
  • Special Edition [SE] 218 votes
    33%

(654 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2145 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2139 (resized).jpeg
20240415_145651 (resized).jpg
IMG_5053 (resized).jpg
IMG_5068 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20240408_083646_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408_031213_Drive (resized).jpg
AE50EDD5-0A2D-4824-883B-9B097D38C6FF (resized).jpeg
86B25964-BA83-413E-9949-4511DE3D5375 (resized).jpeg
Reward issue switches (resized).jpg
shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif
Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1816 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240324-141652 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Cactus Canyon Remake FAQ (Part 1) Game Information Posted by jfh (2 years ago)

Post #836 Demonstration videos of Topper Shootout mode Posted by jfh (2 years ago)

Post #3286 Leg crimp fix Posted by PM_Jeremy (1 year ago)

Post #9030 Trough fix Posted by PM_Jeremy (1 year ago)

Post #9386 John Youssi’s initial idea sketch for the playfield art Posted by jtaudio (1 year ago)

Post #9938 Game play stream of LE with topper (dedicated topper cam) Posted by joelbob (1 year ago)

Post #10737 Sensor Trouble shooting guide Posted by jfh (1 year ago)

Post #11888 Adjusting inlane guides to minimize ball hop Posted by alveolus (12 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider triplecdad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 2 years ago

Yes, all indications are this game will be fun, and funny and a work of art. Glad I drifted into this one-horse town! Can’t wait to send the Bad guys packing.

#61 2 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Its nice, but i'm OK without that. The things I want are art blades, shaker, train tracks, maybe powder coat. Maybe.

Train tracks, yup, gotta have those pardner.

#113 2 years ago
Quoted from nedry:

Is there any way to change the music on this? I think it's the weakest point of the whole game

Turn off game sound. Turn on radio. Play.

2 weeks later
#341 2 years ago

paynemic Thanks for the photos!

1 month later
#1192 2 years ago

May seem like a silly question, but does any new Chicago Gaming shaker motor work, or do you have to buy one for CCr? And who has the best price? Thanks.

#1235 2 years ago
Quoted from flipperstick:

I can do it alone because I have a straight shot on my stairs. However, it is much easier with a second person pushing. Usually on JJP titles my wife will push and it gives additional support if you need a break from pulling, or in your case when turning on the first landing so you do not damage a wall.

Just to be clear … your wife is below pushing? So if this 300 pound block of wood gets away from you …. Just asking cuz I worked for piano moving company one summer and you never wanted to be the lower stairs guy.

1 week later
#1622 2 years ago

CCr 1448, April 1, 2022 born date. First photo, life imitates art (my gameroom). Second photo, lol, Bart apparently walked on my game. Third photo is the box, and fourth is the Tilt mechanism on the box.

image0(10) (resized).jpegimage0(10) (resized).jpegimage1(8) (resized).jpegimage1(8) (resized).jpegimage2(1) (resized).jpegimage2(1) (resized).jpegimage3(1) (resized).jpegimage3(1) (resized).jpeg
#1679 2 years ago

Most important thing about this game: My wife really likes it! I surprised her with the game theme, name etc and she was very happy. It is very family friendly. Very entertaining ….. an overlooked quality sometimes. Too many “band” and movie themes are great players for pinheads, but this game has a real inviting feel for everyone. Even the backglass says “Cmon in pardner!”. Very happy with my first NIB pin. Thanks CGC.

#1807 1 year ago

First, is the sister Bart character (the lady in the leather outfit with the whip) part of the game or just cheesecake on the backglass?
Love Bubba Bart. Shaker motor is a nice addition to the SE, really adds to it. Honestly, I tried to buy an LE but missed out. However, having the SE now is great. My family and I really enjoy this game I am more than satisfied with the purchase. I am an average player, so the CCr is a challenge and fun for me. The SE+ would have been nice, but I cannot say I miss waiting for a $1250 topper on this game.

1 week later
#1950 1 year ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Anybody add a shaker to the SE ? Is it integrated a little or a lot and add in your opinion a good deal to your play experience ?

Yeah, I have a shaker in my Earthshaker (obviously!) but am not big on them in my other games, but tried one in my CCr SE, well worth it, nicely integrated into the game.

8 months later
#9500 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

I prefer the original. It’s clear the intent was to invite people in, to step up and drop in a quarter. The townspeople beckon you, the villains stand ready in the distance. The alt translight is well done and can understand why some prefer it. But to me it’s the opposite, too rough and scary. The vibe of the game isn’t really so gritty as that.

My feelings exactly. "Welcome to town pardner" feel to original.

8 months later
#14185 6 months ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

The game is physically the same. No differences in mechs or ramps or gameplay features (other than the topper mode with the LE or SE+) If money is an object get and SE and don't look back. If you have an extra $1250 and want the topper get the SE+. SE+ are in stock and ready to ship at a few places. Love my SE and I have zero FOMO over the topper or wooden apron cover.

My entire family loves this game. Played more than anything else in my collection, including Woz, CFTBL and AFMr. I do not care about toppers, so if that is a price breaker for you, grab an SE, which is what I have. Too good a game at too good a price not to do so.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mantua Township, NJ
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blue Bell, PA
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Jorge’s Arcade Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Richmond, VA
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Arlington Heights, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider triplecdad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-remake-club-new-sheriffs-in-town?tu=triplecdad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.