(Topic ID: 310125)

Cactus Canyon Remake Club - New Sheriffs in Town! (with FAQs)

By jfh

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,420 posts
  • 756 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 minutes ago by ottodawg
  • Topic is favorited by 384 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which version have you ordered and/or received?”

• Limited Edition [LE] 333 votes
    51%
  • Special Edition with Wild West topper [SE+] 103 votes
    16%
  • Special Edition [SE] 218 votes
    33%

(654 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2145 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2139 (resized).jpeg
20240415_145651 (resized).jpg
IMG_5053 (resized).jpg
IMG_5068 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20240408_083646_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408_031213_Drive (resized).jpg
AE50EDD5-0A2D-4824-883B-9B097D38C6FF (resized).jpeg
86B25964-BA83-413E-9949-4511DE3D5375 (resized).jpeg
Reward issue switches (resized).jpg
shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif
Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1816 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240324-141652 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Cactus Canyon Remake FAQ (Part 1) Game Information Posted by jfh (2 years ago)

Post #836 Demonstration videos of Topper Shootout mode Posted by jfh (2 years ago)

Post #3286 Leg crimp fix Posted by PM_Jeremy (1 year ago)

Post #9030 Trough fix Posted by PM_Jeremy (1 year ago)

Post #9386 John Youssi’s initial idea sketch for the playfield art Posted by jtaudio (1 year ago)

Post #9938 Game play stream of LE with topper (dedicated topper cam) Posted by joelbob (1 year ago)

Post #10737 Sensor Trouble shooting guide Posted by jfh (1 year ago)

Post #11888 Adjusting inlane guides to minimize ball hop Posted by alveolus (12 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider simplepin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#257 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

This will of course differ from player to player
I ‘Hope’ it will be a long time resident in my collection it was in my previous collection I like diversity
2 flippers
4 flippers
Ramps / Side Ramps pure geometry
Each game with Their own flavor
I own 7 pins so I see it as if I lose interest I walk away and rediscover the love again in time
The Lyman Sheats (RIP) addition will just be a nice bonus to change it up some
The layout is no different then what you find today
Fan layout - ish with X shots for a reaction
I enjoyed the first CC I owned and welcome CCLE when it arrives
[quoted image]

Off topic...

Nice collection. I also have a RS. Question about that "Super Pin" decal on the coin door. Mine doesn't have it but it's on the flyer for the game. Did yours come with that decal? I've been looking for the decal but can't find one anywhere.

10 months later
#8780 1 year ago

My SE should be arriving today. Just waiting for the text from ABF that they will be here within the hour. Super excited. This is my first CGC remake.

#8809 1 year ago

It's not an LE but I did join the club today. After having just unboxed a Bond Premium 3 days ago all I can say is wow. The quality difference is off the charts. All of it. Packaging, build, lighting, sound all at a lower price point than a Stern Premium...

IMG_0494 (resized).jpegIMG_0494 (resized).jpegIMG_0496 (resized).jpegIMG_0496 (resized).jpegIMG_0502 (resized).jpegIMG_0502 (resized).jpegIMG_0504 (resized).jpegIMG_0504 (resized).jpegIMG_0505 (resized).jpegIMG_0505 (resized).jpegIMG_0506 (resized).jpegIMG_0506 (resized).jpeg
#8829 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

There are new standoffs for LEs and recent SEs and I think art has been removed around the legs (can someone confirm that?)

My October build SE has really thick standoffs. Legs don't touch the cabinet. The decal still goes under the legs.

#8834 1 year ago
Quoted from EZ-Rhino:

Any way folks with early build dates (i.e., March 2022) can ask CGC for the thicker standoffs. I am fortunate that my machine decals still appear intact but I'd rather have the thicker ones... Thoughts?

Having just installed these on three older Bally/Williams pins I would say yes. If you can get them for free from CGC then do it.

#8970 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

We know that....sounds like 20-30 per week ...so another 6-8 months sounds about right

6-8 months gives me time to save for MMr! If that's next that is.

#8990 1 year ago

Does anyone know the specs or have a link to the physical knocker? The link in the FAQ to PPS is not valid currently.

Thanks!

#9117 1 year ago

After a week of ownership one of the drop targets is popping up and then immediately going back down. Reading the FAQ implies that the spring may be too tight but I wonder if that was the case wouldn't this have been happening immediately or is the result of the "loosening" up? Needless to say this ruins quick draw and gunfight mode. You always get the award.

#9133 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

After a week of ownership one of the drop targets is popping up and then immediately going back down. Reading the FAQ implies that the spring may be too tight but I wonder if that was the case wouldn't this have been happening immediately or is the result of the "loosening" up? Needless to say this ruins quick draw and gunfight mode. You always get the award.

So I stretched the spring a bit as stated in the FAQ. Problem resolved. I must say the design of the drop target mech really allows great access to the spring. I love that the spring loop just goes over the tab in the bracket. Painless.

#9164 1 year ago

I just installed a real knocker. The pre-drilled holes in the backbox really made it simple. Well done CGC. I must say, not sure if it's because it's so new or what but wow. That's one serious crack. Noticeably louder that the physical knocker in my RS and old STTNG. Love it.

#9166 1 year ago
Quoted from Golgotha:

In my daily review of collected example pictures. The one attached is my current desktop background. Ok, maybe I need therapy, but it helps pass the waiting time looking at pictures and enjoying unboxing videos while I wait for my own LE. In researching more about the amazing Lyman Sheats, I recently noticed something really cool on the attached picture. If you look in the lower right of the picture you see a Cactus Canyon SE game being worked on. The cool thing is the display shows "CODE CHAMPION" and then the Initials "LFS". It literally gave me goosebumps. What a cool thing is that! Now that brings me to my question. What is going on to display that? More just curious. I love easter eggs. Anybody know?
[quoted image]

When it cycles through the high scores it shows that. Obviously that's not a real high score and it will always be there to honor the man. Pretty cool.

#9255 1 year ago

For anyone who lives in Northern Virginia there is an LE on location at Lost Rhino in Ashburn.

https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/10667-lost-rhino-brewing-co-ashburn-va

#9428 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Because I'm not arguing, just pointing out a fact.
In other news, I am seriously wanting this game. It looks amazing. And while the topper looks great, I don't think it will add enough enjoyment to justify the price. This hobby is is getting to be caviar and crackers!

That's why I snatched up an in stock SE. Just wanted classic stainless trim and the topper doesn't do anything for me personally. We have an LE at the local brewery that I helped setup. Was impressed with the build quality and overall game so I ordered an SE. The topper is great for attracting newbies and increasing coin drop.

Compare the price of an SE to a Stern Premium and then compare the build quality and audio components. SE seems like a bargain to me.

#9445 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

The shaker motor question made me think of something - I suspect many home SE users will want to add a shaker.
But what do you want to have on hand for the game down the road besides typical consumables/standard parts? Back in the day I would always get a plastics set or spare ramps but you don’t hear much interest from the average home owner about those these days, probably because there’s a lot more buying new games than fixing up games that have seen a lot of time on route.
For those that don’t plan to keep CCr for more than a couple of years it may not be a big deal but for those like me who plan to keep them a long time what do you want in your workroom or parts bag? Or what would you suggest for those new to pinball maintenance?

I just a put a shaker in my SE the other night. I dig it. Subtle but nice. I knew what to expect since I have played several games on an LE. I consider mine complete now. Shaker and physical knocker. Done. Oh and I'm trying to order the mirrored backglass but I can't get a response out of PPS. As far as spares CGC sets you up pretty good. Sling plastics and fuses. Can't complain. I'll be keeping this one. Let's see what breaks down the line.

#9468 1 year ago
Quoted from Mundy53:

That’s good to know. Phrasing made it sound that you had to order the glass through the distributor you got your game from.

I just checked that site. I can't buy from them as they are not my distributor. Apparently my distributor gave my details to PPS as a confirmed SE buyer and was told to contact them.

#9533 1 year ago

So I started racking up excessive beer mug shots. Went into switch test and smacked the playfield. Beer switch registers like crazy. The switch is showing as closed. Does anyone know the proper gapping of the switch? Thought I'd ask for before I went and started making adjustments.

Thanks!

#9537 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yes. So the slightest ball hit triggers it, yet vibration doesn't.
I'd turn the game off, lower that leaf blade switch from below the playfield. Adjust/bend the leaf blades as close to the fiberboard spacers as you can. That way they stay put.
A tweak or two and you'll get it working real good.
LTG : )

Thanks for the quick response. After pulling out the leaf switch I realized it was gapped properly. The stainless striker/lifter plate had moved back and was closing the switch. I loosened the phillips screw in front of the beer glass and was able to slide that striker plate forward a few hairs and retighten. That did the trick. Hopefully I tightened it enough that it won't continue to slide back with repeated impacts.

#9632 1 year ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

My distributor has gotten about 6 LEs so far and they haven't gotten my numbered game (034) yet.
But I'd like to ask, has anyone gotten S/N 034?
I'm not sure that this number matching is going to work out for me. And I don't want to be waiting for a game that someone else has already.
Thanks.
Robert

I'm fairly certain that I installed #34 at Lost Rhino Brewery in Ashburn, VA the week before Christmas. I'll check when I got there today and report back.

#9633 1 year ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

My distributor has gotten about 6 LEs so far and they haven't gotten my numbered game (034) yet.
But I'd like to ask, has anyone gotten S/N 034?
I'm not sure that this number matching is going to work out for me. And I don't want to be waiting for a game that someone else has already.
Thanks.
Robert

Quoted from SimplePin:

I'm fairly certain that I installed #34 at Lost Rhino Brewery in Ashburn, VA the week before Christmas. I'll check when I got there today and report back.

Well here's #34 It lives on location at my local watering hole. Sorry if this is not the news you wanted to hear.

IMG_0358 (resized).jpegIMG_0358 (resized).jpegIMG_0362 (resized).jpegIMG_0362 (resized).jpegIMG_0363 (resized).jpegIMG_0363 (resized).jpeg
#9696 1 year ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

If the LE is better than the SE, then I'm going to bet it's a resounding YES!

I don't know that the LE is better. More unique maybe. I think that question was better asked of all owners since the game play and longevity are exactly the same. I've been playing my SE feverishly for the last three weeks since it arrived. Can't think of any game in my collection that has had more plays in the first few weeks. Sure the honeymoon will wear off but I think it has lasting appeal. At least as much any of the popular 90's B/W's.

#9855 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Is anyone else thoroughly confused by CGCs choice to not powder coat the shooter housing on the LE. Sticks out like a sore thumb. I can live with the coin door, but this looks like crap.
[quoted image]

At least some went out with a smoked shooter housing. This one on location year me has one. It's like smoked chrome. Clearly not standard chrome.

IMG_0360 (resized).jpegIMG_0360 (resized).jpeg
#9882 1 year ago

Did no one see my post on the smoked shooter housing yesterday? It's not power coated but smoked chrome. Took more pictures yesterday while I was a the local brewery.

IMG_0638 (resized).jpegIMG_0638 (resized).jpeg
#9888 1 year ago

What's the difference between this and regular chrome? I can't tell.

Quoted from NightTrain:

Yeah I don’t get it either. Hard to tell from the picture too.

It's smoked chrome. Still has base chrome plating then it's "smoked". It has a black transparency too it. Definitely not a regular silver chrome finish but a black chrome finish. The game room is pretty dim. I'll try to get a better picture.

This should give you an idea of it looks. Looks just like the bolt and wheel pictures from this google search

https://www.google.com/search?q=black+chrome+plated+steel&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjcp9Oghv_8AhUJM1kFHSEJDyUQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=black+chrome+plated+steel&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQA1CUA1jlD2C9EmgBcAB4AIABNYgBngKSAQE3mAEAoAEBqgELZ3dzLXdpei1pbWfAAQE&sclient=img&ei=gPrfY9znBInm5NoPoZK8qAI&bih=665&biw=1309

#9897 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

How are the playfields holding up so far? Any issues?

Got a Bond Premium and a CCr SE 3 days apart at the beginning of January. Bond already had dimples on the playfield within the first few days. Can't find a single dimple in CCr. Night and day. So no. No issues with CCr after 4 weeks and 500+ games.

#9903 1 year ago

I'm sure someone somewhere is wondering why there has been a sudden run on System 11 trim pieces...

#9912 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

This is email from cgc
I am glad that you received your CCr-LE game.
Your game did arrive correctly to you. It is supposed to have the Chrome
Shooter housing as well as the metal ball on the end of the shooter knob.
I did look at the photographs that are listed, and want to apologize as the
shooter housing appears to have been darker in the picture.
That was never shown on the game, and wasn't even in the prototypes.
Should you want to get your shooter housing powder coated, please reach out
to your dealer, and see if they can assist you in that.
Ryan White
Sales

To be continued...

1 week later
#10076 1 year ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

I bet the sling leaf switch needs to be adjusted. The sling right below the 2 pop bumpers.

Yes. Do this. I wasn't getting much pop action out of the box. I pulled the glass and placed a ball between the pops and let it roll down. The sling took a lot of force to activate. The leaf switches for the sling were way out of adjustment. Adjusted the gap and now my pops and sling (flat pop I call them in this scenario) are quite lively and behave as expected.

#10090 1 year ago

Speaking of tracking, the FedEx shipment containing my mirrored backglass just went into exception! Was looking forward to installing tomorrow. Hopefully it arrives in one piece.

#10107 1 year ago
Quoted from staceyflip:

Received and installed the mirrored back glass for my CCRLE #208. LOVE IT! Turned up flipper power and that makes a HUGE difference. Now I just need to get the beer mug adjusted better, figure out the switch 71 problem, fix the lockdown bar issue. FUN pin! The shootout modes are special, Bionic Bart, topper.

Showdown multiball is my favorite mode. 55 badguys is my record. Enjoy!

#10150 1 year ago

I haven't seen this many pitchforks in a thread since prior to the last Bond code release. This one I get.

#10295 1 year ago

Is there supposed to be any connection between the train ramp and the waterfall ramp? It seems that sometimes shots to the train ramp will qualify, start and or finish the waterfall shots and modes. Seems odd. Just wanted to confirm before I start testing switches.

Thanks

#10321 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

I *think* the newer ones started on September games.

My early October build has the thicker plates. Clean gap on my legs and cabinet.

#10326 1 year ago

Resolved the issue with the switches registering shots to the waterfall modes when making shots up the train ramp. BS:2 and BS3 were swapped on the sensor PCB. Swapped connectors added new hot glue. Done! Now I have to reset my high scores since I've been "cheating" since I got the game.

Thanks LTG

#10329 1 year ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Swapped from the factory?
Robert

Yep! I had never played the game before I got back January so I didn't realize anything was amiss until a few days ago.

#10360 1 year ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Tomorrow UPS is going to deliver my mirrored backglass!
Robert

It's a thing of beauty. Love mine.

#10397 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball_Eddie:

Got my mirrored back glass today and knocker supplies thanks to Sara from PPS and the harness thanks to P1nhead, so I’m all set. Looking like SE+ is gonna be a while based on that PPS email today about LE’s, so time to put up these upgrades and other mods and be surprised when I get the notification. Always prefer sooner vs. later but I know this will be worth the wait.
Happy to see LE owners getting their machines.
Have a great and safe week everyone.
[quoted image]

The real knocker is killer in this game. I installed it in my SE. It's like a gun shot crack. Really suits the theme.

#10406 1 year ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

It fits just fine with the existing edging. Looks awesome, you will love it.

Concur on both counts. Now who started that run on System 11 trim? LOL

#10461 1 year ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

Edit: I figured out the knocker should not go off for extra ball and screen showing 'knocker - not used' is normal.

The knocker should absolutely go off for extra balls, replays and match. All of the instructions that I followed are in the FAQ.

#10467 1 year ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

Neither of my knockers go off on an extra ball. I tested it today. I disconnected my physical knocker and turned on the fake one. When I got my extra ball, the knocker did not go off. But both knockers will go off when I get replay or when I set a high score.
Is there a setting I am missing?

Not sure what to tell you. If you followed the instructions in the FAQ then it should work as expected. Extra ball, match, replay should all fire the physical knocker. Maybe LTG can weigh in.

#10475 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Doesn't knock for extra balls.

Mine does. I'm flabbergasted that so many people say it doesn't. Is this some sort of conspiracy to make me think I'm crazy? LOL

#10478 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

No idea why yours does. Only one I've heard of.
Does make me wonder if maybe a setting like free play or coin play ?

Quoted from Pinball_Eddie:

Doubt there’s any connection, but I know on my Funhouse, if you select the option to award an extra ball for the replay score award, it will then knock for the regular extra ball awards, otherwise if you have the replay score award set to default value of replay, then the same extra ball awards won’t knock.
Again, doubt there’s a connection, but the only example of where one person’s extra ball will knock while another one’s won’t.

I do have replay set to extra ball. Maybe that's it. I mean I earned the replay I should get something right? A free game doesn't do me any good. Eitherway it sounds awesome. Let it knock!

#10480 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Yes, that's it. It knocks on replay - and you have your game set to award an Extra Ball on replay. It won't knock from earning a ruleset extra ball.

It does knock on all extra balls.

#10482 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

It does knock on all extra balls.

All of my B/W games knock on all extra balls (except NBAFB). I have them all set to award extra ball for replay.

#10551 1 year ago
Quoted from Golgotha:

$600 from Chicago to Evansville, IN 350 miles
$550 from Chicago to San Ramon CA, 1,833 miles
They have a word for that robbery! You would think shipping is determined more by distance.

$450 for me direct from CGC is to Northern Virginia near DC.

1 week later
#10818 1 year ago

MMr and PF's on the line in 2H '23 is my hope...and of course that all CCrLE's have shipped by end of 1H '23

One can only hope.

2 weeks later
#11224 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

yeah but gameplay and feature wise nothing different.
As I recall when MMR, AFMR, and MBR came out the SE model was missing important things like RGB lighting (or so I thought) and I just assumed CCR was the same. Again I could be wrong.
I may be able to do a regular SE model then since LEs are out of my budget.

Ordered an SE for home after setting up an LE on location for a buddy. No regrets. No gameplay difference and the RGB is brilliant. No topper enabled video mode for the SE. Immediate availability was a plus for me at the time since I had a STTNG sized hole in my lineup.

#11226 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Thanks hoping to find a decent deal on an SE then and save the money. I can yearn for a topper while I play the game, lol.

Don't let the fact that I live in VA tempt you. Mine's bolted!

#11266 1 year ago
Quoted from Jnuch:

Hey pinsiders- Received this early version of the barrel cup yesterday. Looks great and nice quality. Thank you again. Perfect!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Really nice lineup.

#11366 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Very dumb question does CCRSE (not LE) have a service outlet in the bottom of the cabinet so I can plug something into it (a 110v to 12v converter so I can plug in an LED lighted cup is all).

Sure does. Right where you expect it to be!

#11369 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

You need a wms whip that converts the plug to a 110 outlet style

First thing I order whenever I pick up an old B/W. I leave one in all my games and keep an extra in my house call tool bag. Forgot to mention that minor detail.

#11388 1 year ago
Quoted from Teknotoyz:

Knocker installed in a Cactus Canyon LE
Simple plug & play, holes were already drilled!!
(Even for the knocker plate)
This was too easy to do, and cheap at $30.
The harness plugs into the “Knock” connector and it just works, turn off the knocker sound so they don’t both happen.
Knocker Assembly:
https://www.planetarypinball.com/pinball-B-10686-1
Knocker Plate:
https://www.planetarypinball.com/pinball-01-7525
Knocker wiring: (easy to make)
https://www.planetarypinball.com/pinball-CBL-KNOCKER
[quoted image][quoted image]

Best upgrade possible for this game. Love it when I have a crappy game, turn my back in disgust and walk away only to match and get "shot" in the back! So great.

#11390 1 year ago
Quoted from Scoot:

Is there knocker integration other than replay? It would be cool to have it fire off when shooting a bad guy in quickdraw or the like.

No. Just replay and extra balls if you have extra balls set as the reward for a replay.

#11433 1 year ago
Quoted from spidey:

I'm having trouble with drop targets not dropping on direct hits. Had the same issue on Bond and stretched the target springs to add more tension and that solved it there, so I'll do the same here and report back.

I think it's the opposite issue with Bond. I have both games. On CC I have stretched the springs to reduce tension. Mine were dropping automatically during Gun Fight. Stretching them resolved the issue. This also fixed the bricks. On Bond the consensus is to cut the springs to add tension or simply stretch and re-hook on a lower ring of the spring both of witch add tension.

#11437 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

My left Bad Guy standup just started instantly awarding and dropping during the Gun Fight pop-up sequence. As long as the left Bad Guy isn't the 4th guy (the one you ultimately have to hit), when it comes up in the first 3 pop ups, it immediately falls back down and awards the Gun Fight.
Do you think this is a spring issue or a switch issue? Again, if the left Bad Guy is the 4th, no issues. Only if it's one of the 3 fake outs does this happen.

Mine started doing the same thing recently. I was going to go back in and give it another slight stretch. If I recall correctly I didn't stretch them all at once. I stretched them as this issue started happening and they happened one at a time over the first few weeks of ownership. The left bad guy was the last one I did and the spring I stretched the least based on the experience of the first three. I'll do this today and report back.

#11508 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Use lube for that.....

#11541 1 year ago
Quoted from Scoot:

I have it figured out. You do have to have replay award set to extra ball but at least on my machine, I have to set special award to either points or extra ball in order for extra ball to fire the knocker.

Love the knocker for all the extra balls!

#11568 1 year ago

Pulled the glass this evening to further adjust the left bad guy drop target spring and I noticed two philips head machine screws in the back left corner of the cabinet. Anyone wanna play a pinballer's favorite game? So far I haven't been able to figure out where they came from.

IMG_0911 (resized).jpegIMG_0911 (resized).jpegIMG_0912 (resized).jpegIMG_0912 (resized).jpegIMG_0913 (resized).jpegIMG_0913 (resized).jpegIMG_0914 (resized).jpegIMG_0914 (resized).jpeg
#11570 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

There is always some leftover parts when they put it together - its just spares

Good one!

#11571 1 year ago

Found it! Top and bottom screws that hold the cabinet rail to the bottom of the playfield. Both of those screws go into t-nuts. The others are wood screws. I noticed the unused t-nut holes from above while giving the playfield a quick clean.

IMG_0915 (resized).jpegIMG_0915 (resized).jpegIMG_0916 (resized).jpegIMG_0916 (resized).jpeg
#11601 1 year ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

The culprit.[quoted image]

Love it when things are this easy.

#11605 1 year ago
Quoted from TonyP66:

#501 in the house! as with the other 2 machines had to remove the head to get it into the basement. First DMD game for me and she is a beaut clark!! Right now have her in a different spot than EBD and High Speed as only part of the basement has high enough ceilings. It is so close though so I might try moving her later. For now she just screams play me. It may have taken longer than expected but what a solid build, well done CGC!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hats off for the head off effort to get it home!

#11617 1 year ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Just installed the pbl knocker kit and mirrored backglass. 15 minutes of install for nice reward. No knocker plate in the kit. Is it a bad idea to fire against the wood? And man is it loud!!

Only two upgrades needed in my opinion if you have the LE otherwise you also need the shaker. I would get that plate. I can imagine over time the wood being damaged and the sound diminishing to a dull thud without the striker plate. The link to the plate is in the FAQ and here:
https://www.planetarypinball.com/pinball-01-7525

#11628 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Nice! Keep cranking those games out. Need to make that October Pulp Fiction deadline. Ha ha. And MMr…… and TZr!!!!!

We think alike!

#11694 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Yeah its a downside to the cupholder pucks and the buttons as they are more orangy than yellow but they still look good.
We are very happy with our game as well as the GZ pre we just got. Getting lots of play right now.

Quoted from Jagrmaister:

Had it Week and a half. No more mods for this one. Came with the translite, art blades, shaker, and track mod. I swapped out some of the rubbers, added plastic protectors, knocker, illuminated flipper buttons (which I do wish were more yellow/gold instead of amber but it works), and picked up a sheet of Invisiglass today. Call it and my GZ done! Time to start saving for the next pin.
[quoted image]

My GZ and CCr are buddies. Good combo.

Shaker and real knocker added to both games. CCr has the mirrored backglass. Done.
IMG_0948 (resized).jpegIMG_0948 (resized).jpeg

#11739 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

How about two vertical one way ball gates?
[quoted image]

And what does the stuck ball do? LOL

#11748 1 year ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Couldn’t help myself
Cracked open the Topper
All I have to say is W O W
packed extremely well and looks terrific
Saturday … cmon man …
[quoted image]

Love your KISS workbench. Maybe I could use mine for that? LOL

#11879 1 year ago

I'm looking forward to the update/upgrade as much as the rest of you. However. I bought a remake of the last wpc95 game. The game that was basically scrapped for Pinball2000. The remake I bought finished the unfinished and under produced last wpc95 game. This is what I paid for. I get to play and own a game that I probably never would have encountered in the wild. And the quality is off the charts for a lot less money than other "comparable" offerings.

1 week later
#11992 11 months ago
Quoted from jfh:

Interesting question.
Three comments:
1) I created the FAQ because I really don’t like seeing the same stuff over and over in all the owners threads I frequented. Part of that is laziness and need for instant gratification. Given the response to the FAQ it seems like the silent majority agrees.
2). Most of the historical noise in the thread was related to production delays. Those seem to be behind us.
3) Robin loves the FAQ and wishes more owner’s threads had them.

I hate seeing questions in threads that were asked and answered on the same page or any page in thread for that matter. I hate asking stupid questions. I used the FAQ in this thread to answer all the stupid questions. Thank you.

#12026 11 months ago
Quoted from lepstein:

Was going to ask if people felt the extra money for a mirrored backglass was worth it for a CCr SE. Sounds like maybe so - people seem to really like it compared to standard translite.
Thinking we will do train tracks mod, mirrored backglass, and the upgraded code kit (whenever it’s ready) and hope to have a classic for a long time.
Usually we don’t mod much but hope these will keep their value if we ever decide to trade years down the line

For sure. I added one to my SE along with the knocker and shaker. Perfect! Nothing else needed. Love the backglass!

#12044 11 months ago
Quoted from undrdog:

Please post a good picture of the mirrored bg. So far the publicity pics I’ve seen make it hard to tell where the mirroring is, besides the puddles. Or is that it?

Puddles. Barts gold tooth, the Bally logo, parts of the gun. Lots of bits. Looks really good.

#12185 11 months ago

Hopefully they add her with the new code.

#12188 11 months ago
Quoted from Mully911:

Who is the girl bandelero pictured in the back glass art? Is she part of the game?
[quoted image]

Quoted from SimplePin:

Hopefully they add her with the new code.

That would be really cool!

ifpapinball ?

1 week later
#12322 11 months ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

I keep seeing people saying this game is easy and almost every time it's because all of the settings are toggled beyond easy, outlanes as closed as possible, with 5+ balls.
GCG really needs to change how these things are shipping out from factory.

My outlane posts shipped wide open. Are others not? Are some games delivered with them closed up?

1 week later
#12452 11 months ago
Quoted from atrainn:

For a game I never had any plans of picking up CCr has grown on me a lot very quickly. I'm loving it.

Same here. Bought one because I had just sold my STTNG, the money was burning a whole in my pocket and they were available for immediate shipping. Had no interest in this game prior. Now it's a keeper for sure.

1 week later
#12605 10 months ago

big-c66 I have both games. I play my CCr more than my JP but that's me. JP is hard. I find it hard but rewarding. I can't see myself getting rid of it but if I had to get rid of one of my original NIB's it would be JP over CCr or my other three Sterns. I just play CCr alot more and have a lot of good 'old pinball fun with it. Get the CCr for $8k. Save that other $4k and keep saving for another JP run next year. You are almost halfway there!

Cheers!

#12619 10 months ago
Quoted from MachineGunGuy:

The original by which I mean the one they include with CCr, not the original CC, is a piece of clear glass with a printed piece of essentially thick paper you put behind the glass. The limited mirrored back glass option was actually silkscreened on the glass. The whole paper thing surprised me. It looked ok, but its not the same as a translite were the graphics are on the glass.

We are talking about different things. A backglass, mirrored or not, is a piece of glass with the art printed directly on it. A translite is a piece of glass overlaying a piece of plastic with the art printed on it. The original with CCr is a translite.

#12636 10 months ago
Quoted from dog:

Good explanation
Champion Pub was the last original that included a back glass as standard and I think NGG also, Just before CC original.

Yes. NGG has a real backglass. It's nice. It's not mirrored in anyway but looks a lot better than the Road Show translite that it sits next to.

IMG_1207 (resized).jpegIMG_1207 (resized).jpegIMG_1208 (resized).jpegIMG_1208 (resized).jpegIMG_1209 (resized).jpegIMG_1209 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#12916 10 months ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Hey fellas, just a quick question.
I’m hardly getting any action in the pop bumper area. Is there something in the menu where I adjust the pop bumper strength to be a little more sensitive? Where is it in the menu section?
And please keep the Viagra jokes to a minimum.

Lots of posts in this thread. Mine was the same way. There is a sling below the two pops. My gaps were two close. Switch gap tool is your friend.

#12918 10 months ago
Quoted from Indypin:

I’m a dumb bunny because I’ve never heard of a switch gap tool. It sounds like it would fix my issue.

My sincere apologies. I've always called it that. I guess it's a switch adjuster tool.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/77-SWK

1 week later
#12980 9 months ago
Quoted from Mollymauk:

If it makes anyone feel better, all my other high scores are in the 700 million range. Getting high noon even a 2nd time is pretty rare for me. That game was a true outlier that obliterated my prior high score by 500 million. I'd be shocked if I was ever able to repeat that.

If it makes you feel better I'm in the same boat. Gotten to high noon twice since getting the game in Jan. GC score 120,000,000. My average score on a bad game 5 - 10 million. Average game overall 30 million.

You did make me feel better. Thanks.

#13014 9 months ago
Quoted from HomerEBW:

Hello, I'm looking for a Cactus Canyon Remake SE, preferably new in box or low plays around the Milwaukee/Chicago area. Please PM me if you are selling. I'm willing to pick up, depending on location.

Agreed. There should be a few left in stock at various distributors.

#13075 9 months ago
Quoted from Jagrmaister:

Spooky kit absolutely works great. Wife still tells me every time it goes off that it is too loud, ridiculous, and doesn't think it should be making that sound.

Same here. Wife hates it !
The knocker is DEFINITELY staying, I love it!

The real knocker is the best. Love walking away from the game with my back turned and I get a match. The game is shooting me in the back. I have put real knockers in all of my Sterns as well. Was at customers house yesterday replacing a drop target switch on his T2. I start playing a test game and as soon as I hit a million points the knocker went off 4 or 5 times. Really sounded like a gun. Turns out he has everything set to super easy. I didn't realize multiple extraballs were a replay reward option. Bottom line...

I LOVE REAL KNOCKERS!

#13107 9 months ago
Quoted from TooMetal:

Howdy Partners,
For anyone like me who is still waiting for their CCr LE, I just got a message from my distributor stating that CGC is awaiting the arrival of components to complete the Limited Editions and that they are not expected to have any more LEs ready to ship until mid-August. I am still holding out some hope that I might get it within 2 years after I ordered it, but it's gonna be close.
I wonder if there will be an announcement from CGC soon about the game they are going to make after Pulp Fiction? It seems like it's about time for them to do that so we know what might be available in late 2025 or early 2026 when they finish making the Pulp Fictions.

All I've heard is another run of MMr SE's and TZr. Nothing is confirmed. Would love some folks with more knowledge to pounce on this post.

1 week later
#13254 9 months ago

Patience in pinball.

#13275 9 months ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Also is something supposed to be connected to all 3 parts of this?
I don’t see anything hanging around that would go there.
[quoted image]

Nothing should be there. Back in the day it would have been a diode. Those have been integrated into the modern PCB's.

#13292 9 months ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

It was this dirty rotten son of a B the whole time. I unplugged this last night along with a bunch of other things. And nothing worked. But when I got home from work today I decided before I do all the “ weird stuff” list. I’ll try again. I had the game on and the shooter lane switch still wasn’t working . I unplugged this and put it back in and BINGO! I’ll never understand it, it’s almost embarrassing ,but thanks for all the help and suggestions guys.[quoted image]

Another happy ending.

#13306 9 months ago
Quoted from HighSpeed1:

Not needed on my CCR, one day maybe, but other games have been treated to some Deoxit...Expansion and contraction from heat cycles on the older games more-so can cause connection issues.
https://wireworldcable.com/products/contact-treatment-cleaner

Must have product if you own, collect or service older games. Have a can in my mobile tool bag and on my bench.

#13311 9 months ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

By the way, how is s/n 034 doing?
Robert

Still earning well on location. No major issues. EOS switches needed to be replaced. Not sure whats going to happen to it when it's done it's time. Probably has another year at the current location. Not sure after that. We are opening a two more locations in the next few months so it may shuffle or it may get sold.

1 week later
#13426 8 months ago

Absolutely. Lots of us have both.

Wish I had both. Shoot. Wish I had all four. I was late to the remake party. Sadly.

#13431 8 months ago
Quoted from GranpaDave:

Just received my PinMonk fans- packaging is something else. The box has a magnetic lid and all of the items fit perfectly together. The fans come in stainless steel frames. I really hate to install- no one will see them. Thanks PinMonk!
For you folks still waiting for your game- I thought I waited a long time…not so-relatively speaking. I am mainly a Stern collector, but this game is fun and has the best build quality (absolutely no issues other than flipper fade). Yeah the code is a little shallow, but the new code should be available next year (?).
Cheers!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks sweet in stainless. I have these for my GZ prem. They came in a 3D printed green plastic that suites the theme. Ha. Like you said no one ever sees them except you. You know they are there though!

1 week later
#13506 8 months ago
Quoted from LingBot:

I think I just used needle nose pliers to bend it - the metal piece lifts right off the playfield

I just used the rubber end of a nut driver to tap the edge a few times until it was flusher to the playfield. Didn't take much.

#13546 8 months ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

I have a mirrored backglass I could let go for what I have into it.

Those who don't have one or can't purchase one legit. Don't hesitate. Love mine.

#13557 8 months ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Ok so I want mention about the code again after this but here’s my question.
I’ve played it 2 times just for a few minutes and like it. Absolutely beautiful game and I want to pull the trigger and buy one but I feel I’ll get through it pretty quick so does it have last ability or do people get kinda bored with it. I’m buying something pretty quick and I’m leaning towards Elvira or Willy wonka. My grandson wants me to get Godzilla or Advengers infinity quest.
Here’s my games now
[quoted image]

I may be biased but I think you need an "older" game in that lineup. CCr will fit the bill. You've got some great modern Sterns already. GZ and Avengers are a dime a dozen.

#13589 8 months ago

If looking to buy used, I would go with an SE (high 6's-mid 7's) or an LE (9's). Had I known LE's were going to come back into the 9's price range, I might have waited an picked up a used LE instead of my SE...although it was fun to have a brand new pin under the tree on Christmas day

My SE missed Christmas by a weekend. Was close though. Arrived between Christmas and NYE.

#13621 8 months ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

So, I think I know the game well now and can see one major flaw: the adjustments are far too limited.
It would be great if you could remove complete mode option for skill shot.

It's a skill shot. Use your skill to avoid the "complete mode" options. LOL. Seriously it's all strategy. Sometimes I want the points and sometimes I just want to get High Noon quicker or I have another objective.

#13632 8 months ago

Same here! Happy to wait as long as it takes

Waiting as well. Pulp will carry me over I think. Plus I have a few games moving out and a few moving in so I won't be bored. Need to sell a few of these games to make room for more experience/project pins.

Not listing anything yet but if anyone is interested in a fully restored KISS (with overlay) or a great Flintstones let me know. Will be listing in the next few months. Pinside fee will be paid if not sold via Pinside directly. Sorry for the plug if I broke protocol.

#13642 8 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

your right .... seemed odd thanks for clarifying !

Sorry for the confusion. Yes. Waiting for MMr.

#13652 8 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Cruiser:

What are the thoughts of adding a shaker to this game. Does it enhance the game much? Have one on all my other games, but this is first CGC machine.

I added one to my SE. It's nice. Not as in your face as Road Show but nice. I would miss it. Also consider a real knocker. Can't say that enough about this game. The real knocker is sweet.

#13676 8 months ago

I’ve found the CGC shaker at PBL, do you know the model for the knocker or where to get it? Thanks

I ordered all of my parts from the links in the FAQ.

#13752 7 months ago

Just got my SE+ today, can anyone tell me if Bart's hat is supposed to reset immediately after it comes off, is seems to be stuck in the up position. Thinking the post connected to the hat may need lubrication?

It should come right down. Stuck up is not proper operation!

#13784 7 months ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Speaking of lockdown bars...has anyone else noticed that the lockdown bars on the remakes (and apparently the lockdown bars being sold by various vendors) don't have the same "feel" as older B/W ones?
The bar on my WH20 (which is right next to my MBr) has a much "smoother" and "rounder" feel to it. The MBr has sort of a "brushed" feel, while the WH20 has more of a "polished" feel.
It's hard to describe, but it's very noticeable. I wish that I could find a source for the smoother lockdown bar.

Yes I've noticed. Can't decide if I'm annoyed or not. Not sure I'll be around in 30 years to see if it smooths out over time! LOL

#13785 7 months ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

Yes I've noticed. Can't decide if I'm annoyed or not. Not sure I'll be around in 30 years to see if it smooths out over time! LOL

That being said, used lockdown bars do show up for sale quite a bit. Should be easy to match.

#13829 7 months ago
Quoted from HighSpeed1:

Original and remake. [quoted image][quoted image]

Pictures don't tell the story. The texture (graininess of the stainless on the top plane) does.

#13852 7 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Normal. No screws.

Thank god! I always hate removing and replacing those when it's time to remove ramps for whatever reason. Never thought the screws were needed. CGC proved it.

2 weeks later
#14020 7 months ago
Quoted from honkbahh:

No way they're going to sell over 1250 standard editions...

I was thinking the same thing. Since I have an SE I guess my game will be worth more 30 years from now because they made less SE's than SE+ and LE's. LOL Gonna tell my daughters to make sure they hold on to this one. They can sell the rest of my collection upon death but not the CCr SE. Oh no. Hold on to that. Lowest production numbers. Will command a few thousand more bucks in 30 years.

1 week later
#14092 6 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

2 LE's listed for sale in the hour ...

And the one two posts up is mispriced.

#14109 6 months ago
Quoted from Sheev_Palpatine:

New owner here so I’m way behind on this thread. From what I have read so far I am guessing that ifpapinball works for CGC? I like his enthusiasm and updates! Anyhow, I am excited for this machine and the update. I still do not know all the rules yet. I’ve only have about 20 plays on mine so it’s all new to me. I am wondering is this update going to be a download or will there need to be a module purchased?

The update will be a hardware and software update for purchase.

1 week later
#14175 6 months ago
Quoted from RyanSterling:

Hi All,
This may have been addressed already but I’m looking to get peoples feedback on the LE vs other models if they feel the added features is worth the price jump? Some pro vs premium for stern are very minimal and I saw the train tracks and a few other cosmetic differences but wanted the owner club feedback? Thanks in advance

The game is physically the same. No differences in mechs or ramps or gameplay features (other than the topper mode with the LE or SE+) If money is an object get and SE and don't look back. If you have an extra $1250 and want the topper get the SE+. SE+ are in stock and ready to ship at a few places. Love my SE and I have zero FOMO over the topper or wooden apron cover.

#14181 6 months ago
Quoted from AssaultSuit:

This was certainly an unexpected situation tonight[quoted image]
The biggest issue was that the ball rolled farther down when pulling on the glass. If I kept pulling, the glass probably would have broken. Luckily the telescoping magnet tool I had was able to work the ball back to the playfield with the glass still on.
Anyone have anything like this happen? It was from a ricochet during multiball.

Did you see it happen? Where was the ball able to jump up there? If the wire is low that explains it. When I saw your photo the first thing I looked for was a broken bullet. Would be a shame if the velocity of the airball was enough to break one of those off.

1 week later
#14261 5 months ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Can some snap a photo of the area right there? Something is missing but I can’t tell what.
[quoted image]

Wow. A monday morning or friday afternoon build! LOL

#14263 5 months ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

Wow. A monday morning or friday afternoon build! LOL

I retract my statement. CGC is better than that.

#14288 5 months ago

Its possible it fell of and came to rest there.
Peel it off and stick it next to Bart?
Or look around the game and see if it turns up?

That other one near the pops should be there. There's a ball trap on that plastic between the bumper cap and the bolt that holds the plastic. It's present on my game.

1 week later
#14341 5 months ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

hey folks - so finally my Cactus Canyon is apparently shipping soon. Is there anything specific I need for it? I normally put plastic protectors on but not sure this game suits them? got a set of cliffys that came a year ago for the game
Cheers,
Neil.

The only thing I added to my SE other than the shaker and real knocker were Cliffys. It's great as is.

#14348 5 months ago
Quoted from RickyBobby1:

Have the items scroll across the DMD and you have to shoot the one you want. Now that'd be cool!

If I remember correctly that's how Champion Pub works.

#14349 5 months ago
Quoted from wrd1972_PinDoc:

There are many times where I need the first item available on the DMD, and in order to get it I need to do a very light plunge do the ball falls into the lasso ramp without tripping the switch. It's not hard to learn, but it's a skill shot that requires skill.

Interesting seeing the differences between games, I'm sure pitch and build are all factors. If I want the first item it's always a full plunge. 99% of the time the ball spins around the bowl just enough times to cycle back to the first item. Sometimes it goes one past to the second item. After a year of ownership I can typically get what I want. Absolute strategy with the skill shot on this game. Sometimes I want all the points so i'll avoid the "spot a mode" shots, sometimes I just want to advance the game quickly. Good to have options.

#14358 5 months ago
Quoted from Jagrmaister:

Going to be difficult to play TBL with CCR stationed right in front of it.

LOL. Looks like a 15 puzzle. CCR is gonna block six games one way or the other based on this view.

1 week later
#14438 5 months ago

Contact Sara at PPS. She will get you one. I believe they run $249

This is how I got mine. She asked who I bought it from and she verified with the distributor. Then sent me the hidden link to order and pay for the backglass. That store link was on PPS.

1 week later
#14488 4 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Last one with this issue , opened a ticket and got a new motor for the train mech .
May want to start there!
Good luck

I had to make sure I was on the right page. I was thinking to myself. I just read this post...

1 week later
#14530 4 months ago
Quoted from jackd104:

We’re about due so let’s get this out if the way:
“Anyone know when the Lyman code is coming?”
“A few weeks ago, Josh ensured everyone it’s being worked on and hopefully by summer next year it will be released, but it’s not set in stone”

I want the new code as much as anyone else but at this point I hope any CGC resources needed for the code update are working on getting PF out the door.

1 week later
#14560 4 months ago
Quoted from Arcadecrazy:

She does seem to be a magnet for trouble.

"And I think she likes it"

2 weeks later
#14711 3 months ago
Quoted from NielsR:

I'm sorry for posting here. If no allowed please delete my post. I am thinking about buying an CC remake and i was wondering how people feel about the game? I hear some people say if flips way different compared to an Williams CC. But i prefer asking people who own the machine.
Thanks!

I have original B/W's in my lineup next to CCr. I bounce from game to game and don't notice any difference.

#14783 3 months ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

I’ve got special set to extra ball.
Points based replay is set to free game (so should knock)
At this stage I’ve played with glass off and still no knock.
I just want knockers!!!! Haha

Pretty sure you have to set the replay award to extra ball for the knocker to fire on all extra balls. Pretty sure this is 90's B/W thing that has carried over as part of the emmulation.

Edit: My game is set to extra ball as the replay reward and the knocker fires on all extra balls and match. If you don't want the extra ball on replay just jack up the starting replay score.

#14812 3 months ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Thanks mate. Yep that sorted it. Cracks like a real knocker should now. Had to change replay from credit to extra ball as you said.
Oh and the mirror backglasses just got delivered here also. Looks fantastic and just adds that little bit extra. Love the look and the colouring is just that bit nicer. [quoted image]

Mirrored backglass really puts the finishing touch on the presentation. I have it as well. Cheers on the knocker.

#14870 3 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

I have a brown wire in mine.

Stay away from the brown wire!

#14905 3 months ago
Quoted from undrdog:

What are the wire labels on the bank ramp and marksman ramp? Or on the correct ports ?
I keep getting false hits on those, so I thought I’d hot melt glue the connectors in place.

I was getting false and incorrect sequences of hits from those switches. When I looked under the playfield I realized that the labels on them were correct for each switch location but that the connectors were connected to the wrong places on the board. I cut all the hot glue, moved them to the correct locations and re hot glued them.

Good luck.

2 weeks later
#14969 81 days ago
Quoted from Fireball3:

Very new guy to this great hobby with CCr being my 2nd game. Since owning and playing since Christmas I find the playfield very dark in comparison to my JB 007. In fact difficult for me to see in evening. Searching around discovered pinstadium lighting. Pretty pricy but definitely seem to light up the play. Can anyone recommend as worth the $$?
Thanks…

It's very subjective. I don't recommend for two reasons. 1. Serviceability suffers. 2. I don't find CCr to dark. I also have Bond. Subjective opinion.

#14994 78 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

CGC doesn't communicate with customers unless they are announcing a new game so not sure what your expecting. My guess is they have their hands full the next couple years so I wouldn't hold my breath. I mean they could say they have plans, but we all know that doesnt mean squat

I have no idea of the financials but if it pays the bills and keeps the people working then I call success. I'll take what I can get. If I can't wait I have other options.

1 week later
#15053 70 days ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Overkill for rod polishing

Try explaining that injury to your wife or doctor!

#15122 64 days ago
Quoted from ottodawg:

Ok, thanks I was thinking of getting the mirrored BG for my LE, didn't want to go thru all this though..

The mirrored BG from PPS is a quick and easy swap from the original glass and translite. No issues.

1 month later
#15337 27 days ago

AR glass is always controversial.
Some people dont like the purple, pink or green hue to it, it changes the playfield colors a little, and may not work well in your setting.
Others dont care...controversy...

Or you are like me and have never had it on a game in their collection and either don't notice or isn't bothered by whatever reflections may be present. Plus the money saved.

1 week later
#15371 19 days ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

LEs coming in/around June!

I can "confirm" the same.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Jorge’s Arcade Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Richmond, VA
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider simplepin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-remake-club-new-sheriffs-in-town?tu=simplepin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.