(Topic ID: 310125)

Cactus Canyon Remake Club - New Sheriffs in Town! (with FAQs)

By jfh

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which version have you ordered and/or received?”

• Limited Edition [LE] 333 votes
    51%
  • Special Edition with Wild West topper [SE+] 103 votes
    16%
  • Special Edition [SE] 218 votes
    33%

(654 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2145 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2139 (resized).jpeg
20240415_145651 (resized).jpg
IMG_5053 (resized).jpg
IMG_5068 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20240408_083646_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408_031213_Drive (resized).jpg
AE50EDD5-0A2D-4824-883B-9B097D38C6FF (resized).jpeg
86B25964-BA83-413E-9949-4511DE3D5375 (resized).jpeg
Reward issue switches (resized).jpg
shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif
Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1816 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240324-141652 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Cactus Canyon Remake FAQ (Part 1) Game Information Posted by jfh (2 years ago)

Post #836 Demonstration videos of Topper Shootout mode Posted by jfh (2 years ago)

Post #3286 Leg crimp fix Posted by PM_Jeremy (1 year ago)

Post #9030 Trough fix Posted by PM_Jeremy (1 year ago)

Post #9386 John Youssi’s initial idea sketch for the playfield art Posted by jtaudio (1 year ago)

Post #9938 Game play stream of LE with topper (dedicated topper cam) Posted by joelbob (1 year ago)

Post #10737 Sensor Trouble shooting guide Posted by jfh (1 year ago)

Post #11888 Adjusting inlane guides to minimize ball hop Posted by alveolus (12 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrsanramon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

1 week later
#200 2 years ago

My buddy Kevin just gave a review of the SE, in the ratings section.

Robert

#203 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Anyone testing if original CC cliffy sets will fit CCR ?

I stopped by and spoke to Cliffy this morning and asked him about CCr protectors. He doesn't know if his existing Williams sets will exactly fit CCr.
He did note that MMr & MBr fit the Williams sets perfectly, but that CGC did change AFMr playfield so his existing sets didn't fit perfectly.

So, he can't guarantee that his existing CC sets will fit CCr. He has sold a few CC sets to future CCr owners, so results should be coming soon.
I've offered him my CCr LE when I get it, but this issue should be resolved by then.

Robert

1 month later
#990 2 years ago
Quoted from pintama:

Can any SE owner who already received their game confirm that the Cliffy protectors for the original CC fit on the CCr?

I stopped by and spoke to Cliffy and asked him about CCr protectors. He doesn't know if his existing Williams sets will exactly fit CCr.
He did note that MMr & MBr fit the Williams sets perfectly, but that CGC did change AFMr playfield so his existing sets didn't fit perfectly.
So, he can't guarantee that his existing CC sets will fit CCr. He has sold a few CC sets to future CCr owners, so results should be coming soon.
I've offered him my CCr LE when I get it, but this issue should be resolved by then.

Robert

1 week later
#1374 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Butch has confirmed that the physical parameters of the remake playfield are identical. And there is clearly no room under the playfield for coils like on the whitewood so any implementation of saloon doors is going to need a different design.

There is probably plenty of room to do a mech(s) for saloon doors. But using a confined space makes it less "easy" to accomplish...i.e. more expensive.

I've never seen either the whitewood or the underside of a playfield close up so I'm not sure how they might plan to do it, if at all. But one could possibly implement it with very small motors to operate the doors from above the playfield...or using magnetic coil mechs.

Again just a guess as I have no idea, from the pics, as to how much actual working space there is in the existing assembly.

Robert

#1377 2 years ago

Is this actually a magnet?

Robert

#1381 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

No, it's an up post.

Thanks, I haven't played a CC for many years...can't get by an up post .

Robert

7 months later
#7763 1 year ago

I haven't been here for a while and saw that I had 430 unread posts...so I sort of skipped to the end.

I suppose that just about everyone, like myself, has contacted their distributor about status. I'm never sure if it's a CGC issue or my distributor issue as to why I haven't been asked for any money and given an eta for delivery.

When I called 3 weeks in a row to my distributor, I was told each time that they would call me back with info about my #034 I have requested. Only once did I get an estimate when I called and that was "before Christmas". I've never gotten a call back.

I know someone that probably has some insight, but last time I asked he wouldn't say anything other than it's a parts problem.

I'll ask him again, if he knows anything he can tell me.

When I heard that some games had been shipped, I logged into Pinside and saw 430 new posts...I was hoping that most of them would be success stories with some unboxing pics. So, I'm disappointed.

Robert

#7764 1 year ago
Quoted from moonraker:

I just took over someone’s preorder spot for LE and hoping for the best

I did that for the Medieval Madness LE and got my game in about 2 weeks while others who had pre-ordered an LE were still waiting for theirs 2 months after I got mine.

Maybe it will be the same for you.

Robert

#7766 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I think even @jfh is having difficulties defending CGC's incompetence in getting games out the door.

Pat,

I thought you might have your game now, sorry you don't either.

Robert

1 week later
#8225 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

So has CGC reached out to existing SE owners about a design flaw? I read earlier that current CGC delays are due to an existing design flaw? Is this true or just rumor?

I haven't been to Pinside for a while, so I don't know if any answers have been put forth.

It's my understanding that at least 1 of the issues (there may be more), was that there was a roto-molded part that turned out to be an incorrect size.

Roto-molded parts are made in a mold and shrink somewhat after cooling. If the plastic recipe changes the parts may be a slightly different size than the originals. Or if the parts are just the wrong size, the molds will have to be remade and the process restarted.

Not sure if this is the current issue or not, but that was an issue once.

Robert

1 month later
#9624 1 year ago

My distributor has gotten about 6 LEs so far and they haven't gotten my numbered game (034) yet.

But I'd like to ask, has anyone gotten S/N 034?

I'm not sure that this number matching is going to work out for me. And I don't want to be waiting for a game that someone else has already.

Thanks.

Robert

#9725 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

Well here's #34 It lives on location at my local watering hole. Sorry if this is not the news you wanted to hear.

Who was the distributor?

Robert

#9726 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

More likely on the distributor. All the other match request we’ve heard of have been fine so far.

I’m trying to find out what happened.

But if someone hadn’t told me, they already have 034 I would be waiting forever for that serial number to show up!

Robert

#9743 1 year ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Robert... sorry to hear how this ended.

Kerry, thanks for the comment.

I found out that Ryan did in fact have #034 saved for me. It mistakenly went out while he was away.

At least that's what Automated is saying after I called them this morning and they called CGC.

Hopefully I will get a game soon.

Robert

#9751 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

That wasn't me....it was Robert who got screwed by CGC ....my screwing takes place sometime in the next year

The game supposedly shipped out before Ryan could get his hands on it to get it to Automated, then me.

I'm in contact with Automated to get a game "fairly soon"...

Robert

#9752 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

well my apologies to Robert , I'm in the same boat as you , CGC says late fall 2023 so guessing early 2024 !

Hopefully sooner than that!

But I do feel your pain!

Robert

#9754 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Thats too bad..hope u get your game soon

Thanks, Pat. Dealing with my distributor now so...wish me luck.

You'll probably get your game before me, so when you do invite me over to see it.

Robert

1 week later
#10041 1 year ago
Quoted from staceyflip:

LE 208 arrived today from Automated, pinballs.com. Yes! 1 year and 2 months after putting down deposit. Beautiful pin.

I was told by Automated that I would get a game from the next batch received, I guess that didn't happen.

Is anyone else gotten a game recently from Automated?

Anyone else on their list and is still waiting?

Robert

#10042 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Mahomes must have taken some extra strength pain meds at half.....he looks like himself

Pat,

Have you heard anything about your game yet?

Robert

#10049 1 year ago
Quoted from Master_of_Trolls:

Hi Robert, I paid the balance of my invoice (from Automated) almost 3 weeks ago and was told the same thing as you (that my unit would ship from the next batch). So far, I haven't heard back from them yet. I'm just waiting patiently, at this point.

They haven't asked for money yet, so I think I'm not going to get a game for awhile.

Robert

#10056 1 year ago

If they haven't asked you to pay your invoice yet, you may want to give them a call and make sure that your name is definitely on that list for the next batch.

I just spoke to Kayla and I was told that I am on the list for the next batch, though there is still confusion about me getting #034. It seems that Automated's internal communications are not the best.

In any case they don't want money from me yet and expect some more games in a few weeks. CGC has not given Automated a date or number yet.

Robert

#10061 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

"oh that one is sold....but I have another here but its $1K more".

It's probably a lot better one than the other one...

Robert

#10189 1 year ago

I had a discussion with my distributor this morning about when I am going to get the replacement for my original number 034.

Automated was very nice on the phone and promised to call me back after an internal discussion about this.

Well I just got an email, not a call, that i think said my game was going to be last now. I'll probably paste it in a future post. I need to call them and ask a few questions first.

Is there anywhere in this thread that lists all of the S/N's delivered?

Robert

#10211 1 year ago

It seems like I'm going to get a game soon.

I have been trading emails and phone calls with Automated as well as phone calls with Ryan at CGC about getting a replacement for my game #034 that was shipped to someone else.

Just about every time I had some communication the story changed. The latest news was yesterday that my LE was going to be at the end of the production run.

This morning I got an email from Automated that there is a game that can be drop shipped from CGC if I wanted it. Apparently being a pest by calling and emailing over and over has paid off.

So, money has been transferred and I'm waiting for confirmation that a game is actually being sent to me.

Happy days!

Robert

#10217 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Anyone else getting delivery notices? Seems like a dry spell.

Automated told me that they were getting "a couple games ".

So it seems that LE's are being made and distributed. The allocation to distributors seems random looking in from the outside, CGC has some hierarchy for fulfilling orders it's just not known to us.

Robert

#10218 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Lets hope u get it soon.... I'm still anticipating a summer delivery as these seem to be coming out very slow

Hopefully, you'll get a notification soon like I did. But this not knowing is certainly frustrating.

Robert

#10219 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Lets hope u get it soon.

When it shows up I'll let you know and see if you want to help me set it up.

Robert

#10222 1 year ago

Please wear white gloves when you come...

#10224 1 year ago

Good news from Automated my backglass is on the way:

"We wanted to let you know that your package will ship on 02/22/23 via UPS® Ground. You can track your package at any time using the link below."

#10226 1 year ago

Got a copy of the Bill of Lading for my LE.

Going to be drop shipped from CGC tomorrow and that would put it at my place about Friday March 3. More than likely with current weather, it'll probably be Monday the 6th.

Robert

#10231 1 year ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

Just got my invoice from PPS!

#10252 1 year ago

Got my Tracking number from Automated this morning. Game has been picked up and on the way to a depot in California.

Pinball Shipping (resized).jpgPinball Shipping (resized).jpg

Robert

#10253 1 year ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

payment balance paid on LE #298 today.

#10254 1 year ago

Well, in keeping with those POSITIVE thoughts, Automated Services (who had told me that my LE would be in the next batch, about the same time that Robert was informed that his LE would be in the next batch) came through for me.

Great News!

The last time I spoke with Beckey and then Mike, they said that games were trickling in and that in one batch of about 6 received games 2 were damaged and had to be sent back. No wonder it's taking so long to fulfill orders.

Robert

#10273 1 year ago

ABF Freight:
YOUR SHIPMENT DEPARTED FROM FT MADISON, IA TO STOCKTON, CA
Projected Delivery: Wed 03/01/2023

Website says my LE will arrive Wednesday, but I just set up delivery with the local terminal for Tuesday on the 28th.

ABF gives a tight delivery window of "9 to 5", with a 1 hour notification. With the current cross country weather, I suspect Wednesday is more like it.

These are my receiving instructions:

Shipping Info 1 (resized).jpgShipping Info 1 (resized).jpg

I've never unboxed a pinball before. The delivery guy is not going to like it.

Robert

#10278 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Really? What about MBRLE or MMRLE? or did u have them set it up for u?

No, since my back surgery I can't muscle in a game by myself.

I usually get a neighbor to get it into the family room from the patio...2 steps.

Certainly don't need help with setup.

Robert

#10298 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

Is there supposed to be any connection between the train ramp and the waterfall ramp? It seems that sometimes shots to the train ramp will qualify, start and or finish the waterfall shots and modes. Seems odd. Just wanted to confirm before I start testing switches.
Thanks

The waterfall switch blades may be to close (if that's the kind of switch...I don't have a game yet). If you pound on the playfield does the same thing happen?

Robert

#10299 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Thats right...forgot about the back surgery.....If I'm around I'm happy to help

No problem. Thought if you were available you might want take a look at it, after I get it into the family room.

Robert

#10309 1 year ago
Quoted from Sluggo39:

I work in Hayward live in Salida, I would gladly stop by and help you.

Yikes...nice 2-hour commute?

I'll let you know. Currently relying on my neighbor.

Thanks,

Robert

#10323 1 year ago

It looks like it made it to the depot...delivery scheduled for tomorrow. Hope it hasn't been forked like my Monster Bash was!

Robert

Pinball Shipping (resized).jpgPinball Shipping (resized).jpg

#10325 1 year ago

I've got my key chain...so I'm getting ready for tomorrow.

Robert

Pinside_forum_6592141_2626873 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_6592141_2626873 (resized).jpg

#10327 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

Resolved the issue with the switches registering shots to the waterfall modes when making shots up the train ramp. BS:2 and BS3 were swapped on the sensor PCB. Swapped connectors added new hot glue. Done! Now I have to reset my high scores since I've been "cheating" since I got the game. Thanks LTG

Swapped from the factory?

Robert

#10336 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Ever lost a key and gotten it back by mail?

I haven't lost one yet, so no. This one wouldn't as there's no address on it.

My Monster Bash key chain has an address (blacked out because I don't want any of you guys dropping by...just kidding!)

Robert

Pinside_forum_7424182_0 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7424182_0 (resized).jpg

#10337 1 year ago

Flattening my speaker panel cover.

Took me about 45 minutes to find where in the garage I put the box.

Robert

20230227_135245 (resized).jpg20230227_135245 (resized).jpg

#10356 1 year ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:I used to know...was that really about 10 years ago?!

Yes, I believe it was!

Robert

#10359 1 year ago

Tomorrow UPS is going to deliver my mirrored backglass!

Robert

#10369 1 year ago

It showed up! DOM: Feb 02

Robert

20230228_122256 (resized).jpg20230228_122256 (resized).jpg

20230228_122827 (resized).jpg20230228_122827 (resized).jpg

20230228_124722 (resized).jpg20230228_124722 (resized).jpg

#10371 1 year ago

I got help...by a nearby Pinsider. Thanks Paul!

If anyone is near me in San Ramon and could give me a hand getting the back legs on, I'd appreciate it.

Wife and I can't lift backbox end without assistance.

PM me if you could help.

Robert

20230228_143253 (resized).jpg20230228_143253 (resized).jpg

#10388 1 year ago

20230228_154838 (resized).jpg20230228_154838 (resized).jpg

#10404 1 year ago

Do I need to get new plastic edging for the mirrored backglass, or can I just use what's on the translite?

Robert

#10407 1 year ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

It fits just fine with the existing edging. Looks awesome, you will love it.

Thanks...

Robert

#10440 1 year ago

Getting the magnetic display panel overlay on was harder than I expected.

Couldn't have done it without using painter's blue tape.

Robert

20230301_113239 (resized).jpg20230301_113239 (resized).jpg

#10444 1 year ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Probably would be cheaper then to import one from the US... But the CE-mark/electric system is a total mystery. E.g. would it work to change the electric system with some dip switches or so... Anyone already imported one into EU here?

Go to the CGC website and take a look at the monster bash manual page 1-6.

The Cactus Canyon manual is the same.

It looks like one would have to change the game connector and the cord and make the internal voltage adjustment noted.

This is only a guess...contact your lawyer for details!

Robert

#10449 1 year ago
Quoted from Hop721:

My email said they're (PPS) having a hard time estimating the number of games in each batch they receive, as well as the time between batches. So I assume it's CGC not communicating.

Someone from PPS told me that too...CGC just isn't communicating.

Robert

#10485 1 year ago

If anyone is near their game, is there a washer on the shooter rod on the outside of the game between the spring and the metal housing?

Robert

#10487 1 year ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I have a washer on mine

Damn!

I have a washer somewhere in the game.

Been looking with my magnetic stick for 45 minutes with no joy so far.

Robert

#10489 1 year ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

Here are the parts on my SE (yes, washer)

Yea, 3 washers.

Thanks Brad!

Robert

Brad you and your mom were over March 2, 2014!

#10494 1 year ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:If I remember correctly, you had NBAFB and Earthshaker in the house and BSD in the garage? What game did we move into the house that day? BSD? Good times.

Star Trek premium.

PS: I found the washer in the coin door!

Robert

#10501 1 year ago

I finally put in the mirrored backglass and the new shooter rod.

I set the flipper power at -1, to try to stop the balls being rejected from both the waterfall and train ramps. The balls would hit the ramps and then fly up and bounce back.

Also the balls would smack the bad guy pretty hard. I suspect I'll need to get a spare bad guy head.

Robert

20230303_110816 (resized).jpg20230303_110816 (resized).jpg

#10513 1 year ago

My shipping was $525...

Robert

#10519 1 year ago

Has anyone removed the black post sleeves and replaced them with something else?

Robert

#10527 1 year ago

My game appears to occasionally go into ball search during a game. I assume it's ball search as several coils go off simultaneously.

It happens when the game is in "gun fight" and I miss the target a couple times, hitting only the post sleeves or other non-scoring items.

The time between ball release and the game going into ball search is something like 5 seconds.

Has anyone else had this happen?

Robert

#10559 1 year ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

5 seconds sounds a little quick for ball search - that’s one bricked shot and a trap up

I have done a bit of assessment, there are a lot of combinations and I only checked 3.

Activate from right side return lane: far left target, second from left target & second from right target.

Time until ball search all targets about 8 seconds.

This seems too little time to me.

There is no ball search adjustment that I could find in the menu.

Robert

3 weeks later
#11157 1 year ago
Quoted from moonraker:

Anyone having issues with ball on trian ramp? Mine flys off when you get a strong shot at very end of ramp and Into ball trough and loose life obviously. I tried turning down flippers but still happens or their turned down too much and not good to use. I don’t want to raise the game either it’s dialed in

Yes…I turned down the flippers and it doesn’t seem to happen much anymore but the other shots are now more difficult.

Robert

2 months later
#12831 10 months ago

My story of CGC support was with my Monster Bash.

I had an apparent issue with a side decal near the flipper button. I posted such on pinside.

A couple days later on a late Saturday afternoon I had a call from Doug Duba. He asked what he could do to make it right. He offered a new side decal or I could return the game for repair.

After a brief conversation I told him that I would take care of it myself as it wasn't severe enough to have new side decals.

Robert

2 weeks later
#12993 9 months ago
Quoted from Mully911:

Thanks looking for self cling without adhesive.

Let us know how these work out. My guess would be that the edges will lift.

Robert

3 weeks later
#13307 9 months ago
Quoted from HighSpeed1:

games have been treated to some Deoxit...

I use a spray can.

Robert

#13308 9 months ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

Another happy ending.

By the way, how is s/n 034 doing?

Robert

#13312 9 months ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

earning well on location.

How many plays on it? It's been out for about a year.

Robert

#13375 8 months ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

16 LE’s in the marketplace. Should I be worried?! Still haven’t had mine ship. It’s not too late to bail. WTF?

Perhaps some people thought that the LE games would jump in price to 12 or 14k.

But CGC has been shipping out games at a fair rate, and there are going to be a lot of LE's made...so prices have remained stable.

So since the secondary price doesn't seem like it will increase in the near future, people are selling them to free up cash.

This is speculation, I have no insight on future prices.

CCr is a fun game and CGC'S games are built well. Buy a new one or a used one later.

Robert

#13391 8 months ago

Lately…(maybe)

1 week later
#13448 8 months ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Where does this game rank out of the 4 from CGC?

I've owned all 4 and sold AFMr after about a year.

I found it too similar to MMr to keep as I have limited space for games.

I liked it, and sometimes wish I still had it.

My remake enjoyment order is probably:

MMr
MBr
CCr
AFMr

My enjoyment order for the 4 games I presently own:

MMr
GTF (Galactic Tank Force)
MBr
CCr

Robert

#13451 8 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Is "Robert" a Homepin? Never heard of it.

Super Secret Squirel machine...only available to the worthy!

#13454 8 months ago

Seems like the left drop's switch is too tight.

I'd lift the playfield and compare drop switch spacing.

But i've never had this issue, so im guessing.

Robert

1 month later
#13912 7 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Wow .... I heard I'd be lucky to see mine by xmas.... its really a mystery as to why they are so bad at getting games out the door? By the far the worst in the industry

I feel sorry for you and others that haven't gotten a game yet...when I got mine about 7 months ago.

It was never clear to me why I had to search around at different distributors to find an LE, as they were sold out almost everywhere...after I found out that Cointaker dropped me off their pre-order list and then I got my game fairly early while others are waiting for months. I guess I got lucky.

Robert

#13924 7 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

No. Everybody knows they are sitting around a table everyday drinking beer and laughing at the posts on Pinside.LTG : )

What kind of beer?

Robert

1 month later
#14272 5 months ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

My 2 cents, go with MMR or AFMR over MBR.

I found that MM & AFM are too similar, so I sold AFM.

So, if I were giving advice I'd say MM or AFM & MB.

Robert

5 months later
#15388 13 days ago

Mine buzzes like crazy!

Robert

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blue Bell, PA
Machine - For Sale
Littleton, CO
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Jorge’s Arcade Mods

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

7,000 (Firm)
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrsanramon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-remake-club-new-sheriffs-in-town?tu=mrsanramon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.