(Topic ID: 310125)

Cactus Canyon Remake Club - New Sheriffs in Town! (with FAQs)

By jfh

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which version have you ordered and/or received?”

• Limited Edition [LE] 333 votes
    51%
  • Special Edition with Wild West topper [SE+] 103 votes
    16%
  • Special Edition [SE] 218 votes
    33%

(654 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2145 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2139 (resized).jpeg
20240415_145651 (resized).jpg
IMG_5053 (resized).jpg
IMG_5068 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20240408_083646_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408_031213_Drive (resized).jpg
AE50EDD5-0A2D-4824-883B-9B097D38C6FF (resized).jpeg
86B25964-BA83-413E-9949-4511DE3D5375 (resized).jpeg
Reward issue switches (resized).jpg
shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif
Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1816 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240324-141652 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Cactus Canyon Remake FAQ (Part 1) Game Information Posted by jfh (2 years ago)

Post #836 Demonstration videos of Topper Shootout mode Posted by jfh (2 years ago)

Post #3286 Leg crimp fix Posted by PM_Jeremy (1 year ago)

Post #9030 Trough fix Posted by PM_Jeremy (1 year ago)

Post #9386 John Youssi’s initial idea sketch for the playfield art Posted by jtaudio (1 year ago)

Post #9938 Game play stream of LE with topper (dedicated topper cam) Posted by joelbob (1 year ago)

Post #10737 Sensor Trouble shooting guide Posted by jfh (1 year ago)

Post #11888 Adjusting inlane guides to minimize ball hop Posted by alveolus (12 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider moonraker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5782 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

I want a CCr SE, no a SE+. I want a LE, I want delivery...[quoted image]

1 week later
#5917 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

LEs in the house
[quoted image]

Review topper and mini game please

#5973 1 year ago

What is height with topper and back legs properly adjusted up high thanks

#5974 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Or maybe a horse, or anyone tied to the track lol:

I like it!

#5989 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

About 85 inches.
LTG : )

Thanks

#5990 1 year ago

I was thinking using ho train stuff like miniature gravestones and putting fake grass on top of plastic by desert and mini grave stones or stage coach on coach plastic

#5991 1 year ago
Quoted from moonraker:

I was thinking using ho train stuff like miniature gravestones and putting fake grass on top of plastic by desert and mini grave stones or stage coach on coach plastic

Ho ideas mezel are you watching

1530914D-7C2D-4132-B8E4-8671D45F6C83 (resized).png1530914D-7C2D-4132-B8E4-8671D45F6C83 (resized).png9FE3932D-FC94-4024-B39E-18BE55DE6ED2 (resized).png9FE3932D-FC94-4024-B39E-18BE55DE6ED2 (resized).pngF5689423-D7CD-4568-A7BA-D31C8BC3952A (resized).pngF5689423-D7CD-4568-A7BA-D31C8BC3952A (resized).png
#5993 1 year ago

Yes

#6005 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

Im really hoping CGC can get the resources to complete what Josh and Lyman started.
From what I have read and heard the update may only be 50% baked ?
CCr will need this masterpiece to be fully cooked with complete and enhanced code to achieve perfection .

No pressure! Lol I agree though

#6026 1 year ago
Quoted from Menthelm:

Got an answer from Ryan and I didn't see the fuse on the playfield pcb and it was blown. Problem fixed.

Why did it blow
Is the question

1 week later
#6615 1 year ago
Quoted from twarr:

I've been reading this thread for months and not saying anything. I'm located in Europe and have ordered a SE a loooong time ago. We get them AFTER all US games (included your precious LE's) gets produced. Then CGC starts producing all European games - and then we wait three months for shipping. I'll receive my CC last of all of you, maybe in a year from now. We don't complain, we wait.
Pinside is really a good representative of the stereotype American. Whiny, needy, impatient and spoiled. I have great American friends who are not part of the stereotype, but the rest of you in this thread - shame on you!

Yes some of what you say is true, however you are buying an American pinball machine from an American pinball company so do you like all the Americans making that possible for you what country are you from and I’ll for a nasty stereo type for you. Enjoy our games

2 weeks later
#7069 1 year ago
Quoted from polishedball:

Thrilled to hear people will be getting the LE's soon. I enjoy my SE a bunch and it may get moved on once I get my SE+, but really I have considered not even upgrading or just keeping it in the box for a awhile. I really do not like the slow downs with modes like what happens with video modes etc, so not sure the topper. Will look forward to hearing about it.

Yes can’t wait to see video and lots of info on topper gameplay

#7147 1 year ago

How theirs no picture blitz is insane

#7194 1 year ago

See games arriving on the east coast but guy I know with one at distributor 3 hrs away from CCG no word?

#7248 1 year ago

Any info on topper game play how does it perform shooting bad guys, light bar going back n forth ect ect come on, arms hits ect

#7250 1 year ago

Someone needs to post a YouTube video with total walk through who’s gonna be first?

#7256 1 year ago

The mezel train station mod is awesome, that doesn’t look better come on!

#7375 1 year ago

Where is updates from pinsiders who’ve gotten games ‍♂️ which distributors are next to receive shipment. No videos yet of topper mini game, any issues ect. What’s up

#7380 1 year ago

Yes seem that topper
Video from flipping
Out. Figured a few pinsiders with phones would get more video no need to stream. Very easy to do.

#7393 1 year ago
Quoted from chillme:

How is it easy to hold the phone and play the mini game? I'd like to see a video of this.

It’s called another person holds the phone wow

#7399 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

You guys are pretty obtuse. Moonraker isn’t in left field here. The games that recently shipped are production units not prototypes and we’ve been told Ryan made sure to rework whatever parts were LE specific to ensure quality and performance. Maybe video of the full end user topper play isn’t such a crazy request.

Thanks yeah just figured it would be a thing people would want to do to check all is well with revision and show coolness no biggie

#7460 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Why don’t you coordinate something with CGC and all the distributors and get us all a definitive schedule then?
I’m glad you think the answer in the FAQ is common sense because without definitive info from CGC common sense and extrapolation is all we have. “Production ongoing” - that’s all we know. If you do the math you get “months before they are all delivered” (early spring).
I’ve gotten PMs from people that don’t want to post here (more than have actually posted). I have no reason to doubt them and certainly understand why they may not want to post. There have been more deliveries and other distributors have batch info. I’m also collecting serial number info as was done early on with the SEs to try and get an idea of build rate vs expected capacity.
When there is enough data to do reasonable extrapolations I’ll update the FAQ.
(And if you or anyone thinks an answer in the FAQ is dismissive, please send me an example and your suggestion to improve it).

I appreciate this because I’m trying to buy an LE and the seller is waiting to hear from his dist King games I think is name in Midwest and I’m trying to hold back from picking up an SE. I even called distro and he said he still has no idea ‍♂️

1 week later
#7761 1 year ago

No different than the original SE release. no communication no status. I have an SE+ on order as well, own the SE right now, but after that not sure i will buy another CGC (preorder) unless it is CV, that is my other most wanted. I just spent the cash I set aside for the MMr re-run that was originally suppose to happen now on a ToM. Just did not want the wait, figure I'll just wait and see what ends up with distributors going forward, that would have been a faster path for my SE too.

I just took over someone’s preorder spot for LE and hoping for the best

#7772 1 year ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

I did that for the Medieval Madness LE and got my game in about 2 weeks while others who had pre-ordered an LE were still waiting for theirs 2 months after I got mine.
Maybe it will be the same for you.
Robert

Fingers crossed yes

#7773 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

i have my spot up for grabs on marketplace..I already have an SE and changing gears on my next big purchase

I didn’t pay anything for the spot what about your spot? Just threw the guy courtesy dinner and beer money I feel grateful.

#7938 1 year ago
Quoted from Ktmat32:

jfh you may not be on the payroll, but you you are absolutely the perfect and favorite customer for CGC. ‘ it doesn’t matter how much it costs, I’ll buy it! I don’t care how long it takes to get it made, I’ll wait for eternity! I don’t care if you don’t communicate any updates to me throughout the entire process, you don’t have to! And I will defend your honor to anyone who thinks otherwise!‘ I hope CGC doesn’t base their Lyman code and saloon door pricing on your post above. Gotta hand it to you, you never waver or let your emotions get the best of you. Better than many of us on here.
Now if you could please let your boss know that we would all really appreciate it if you guys could start shipping more LEs again, that would be awesome! Have a good rest of the day all.

This

#7973 1 year ago

Yeah CGC will have to answer for this eventually and hopefully they get hit in the pocketbook and that forces change. I spoke with the distro well known where
My spot is and they are not happy.

#7980 1 year ago

History shows they don't, and demand is the win as we want the product enough. the only thing that would convey the point would be if the next LEs go unsold but in this FOMO world and profit $$$ it will never happen. Tat being said, the product is quality when it lands.
EDIT didn;t even realize who i was replying too, man I wish you lived closer, though it would be serious trouble for sure!

Yeah brother that would be some good trouble for sure! Actually that would be our band name good trouble

#8028 1 year ago

Jfh might be a droid with CGC specific reply’s and speak so theirs that

#8029 1 year ago

Question as stated before. If CGC has a handful of companies helping them finish these games if I’m not mistaken. Doesn’t that open the door for inconsistency across games and problems?

#8031 1 year ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Not specifically. A company uses many different suppliers and vendors for the same parts and processes to ensure competition amongst the vendors and getting the lowest prices. When you rely on a single vendor for something is when you invite issues into your manufacturing process. Otherwise your QA department is in charge of validating parts as they enter the supply chain and are sent to the factory floor. If you mean by “help finish games” in the sense of assembly, not many OEM pinball companies are doing that, since use of under paid, low trained, overworked, minority-heavy work forces is where all the money is made in pinball. These OEM players in the industry don’t share their workforces openly, the workers simply move from company to company as work is available. It is very fluid employment at the workforce level in pinball.

Ok makes sense, hopefully it all
Works out in the end

#8093 1 year ago
Quoted from srmonte:

Your communication is amazing thanks for keeping us up to speed on a great product.
Hey Doug how is your day going? Communication really is that easy just look above.

Yeah I’ll take one too once I know

#8112 1 year ago

Tumble weed city

#8121 1 year ago

Man trying to keep LE money put aside for game hope they get them shipping soon, burns a hole while Tons of other stuff I have to do keeps popping up. Guess if your rich enough doesn’t matter I’m not

#8124 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

I see similar comments in many new game threads. I don’t understand why people rob Peter to pay Paul or put pinball games (or any non-essential “toy”) on credit cards (except maybe for points) if they aren’t paid off right away. I learned that the hard way when I first got out of school and just pretty much got whatever I want whenever I want. Obviously that doesn’t work for long.
Pinball should be all about fun; I hate to see people get stressed out over buying games (or thinking they are investments or, even sadder, having to sell them to get money to fund life). I certainly don’t consider myself rich but my pinball money is pretty much dead money until I’m actually dead or can’t play pinball any more and I’m at the point where I won’t put any significant “new money” into games (sort of required anyway since I’m at the point I have to sell a game to make room for a new one), though I do have money earmarked for another CGC remake if the other one I want ever happens.
This is not intended in a negative way (or just to you) but I’m curious- why stress by tying up money needed for other things? Is it specifically because of wanting the LE? I actually get that because I’d consider going into debt short term for a BTTF LE (another reason I dislike the whole LE “get it day one or miss out” model).

Yes I specifically like this theme and had to sell a few games two years ago to pay bills. So when got our finances in better shape and besides some home improvements wife agreed to make up for selling those games put aside money for LE so I have full amount and no stress. Originally was going to get an SE but got lucky and guy passed on to me his LE spot when I posted and ad on pinside looking for LE. I just want to get the ball rolling before wife goes hey we can use that money for this now you know

#8133 1 year ago
Quoted from RikV:

Hey man. Keep up the good fight. Don't worry about what others say as long as you have a plan that makes sense. This will be a great game enjoyable for years to come...stay on target.

Thanks

#8164 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

It’s costs the opportunity of using your time, money, and energy pursuing another game or entertainment option.

Exactly! It’s common knowledge now CGC had piss poor communication can’t make a deadline even in the same year, and makes their customers feel like it’s
Called a reputation and they’ve earned it. Didn’t have to be that way.

#8167 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Sorry I mistakenly thought this was the CCr owners thread where folks come together to exchange knowledge about the game, fixes, tips, pics (and sometimes a little frustration). I do hope you LE buyers get your games soon and I personally look forward to seeing what CGC games come out next as I am impressed with my SE (first ever CGC). I was really trying to liven it up with positive energy and posts, but not worth it as my blood pressure rises every time I check in. I am leaving the group but hope you guys realize from an objective POV this forum thread reads like a FB group with a bunch of angry Karen's.

Because you have a game nutty

#8171 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Exactly! This is not new and no change from their prior behaviour. It’s a long established pattern at this point with CGC.
What’s shocking and surprising is that folks are still….. shocked and surprised by this.

Yes but you would hope and figure they would improve like all industry does when the same issues occur. The fact that it’s an established piss poor record on this is sad. The fact theirs apologists for it is worse.

#8180 1 year ago

Wait so it’s a dumpster fire and close down the thread bec people want their games? We would all much rather be talking about game mods, tricks, gameplay ect if CGC did what they said and was and had a normal business model. So direct that toward CGC not buyers left twisting in the wind that’s crazy. All CGCs fault self inflicted end of story. We can and will say whatever we want to and they deserve it all.

#8186 1 year ago

The waiting would be more tolerable with an end point in sight. Like thank you CGC LE customers for waiting we had some issues with parts or mech design. We are working as fast as we can and next batch should be shipping insert date. We appreciate your business and will keep you in the loop. Instead of insert tumble weed

#8209 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Disingenuous.
My narrative has been pretty damn consistent.
Ryan told me that providing what we all think as simple details invariably and consistently leads him to spend more time dealing with calls and concerns from people who just want to know about the impact to THEIR game because for whatever reason the information is not good enough. It is disappointing that happens but isn’t that hard a concept to grasp.
And a key point that a small handful just don’t seem to get - because we get stuck in this loop - is that, no matter how easy you think it is, CGC has made a business decision that the cost (presumably time) outweighs the benefit. Many here emphatically disagree. And that’s fine. But nothing is going to change unless CGC perceives business value to changing.

Then they need to hire extra people to deal with calls for issues and delays it’s called customer service. Business 101 for timelines they defaulted on again and again that’s not a hard concept to grasp are you kidding me right now!!!!! Unacceptable period end of story.

#8210 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

So how is it possible to have an OP changed on a thread ?

Agreed JR zombie shill

#8268 1 year ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

Amazing what prices did between Fall ‘21 and Spring ‘22. I bought an MBrLE in Sept ‘21 and I remember when CCrLE was the same amount as what I paid for my MB and I thought, but MB is such a better game, why would I pay $9,500 for CC?! Now I look back and think, bummer. I missed out. Amazing what 6 months can do in this hobby.

Monster bash great game but chopping wood and repetitive not better then CCR in my opinion

#8297 1 year ago

Let me know if king games in WI calls anyone that’s were my spot is thanks

#8302 1 year ago

Did everyone put deposits down on LE? Bec the destro I inherited spot from said he doesn’t ask for deposits on a game he doesn’t have, so I have invoice but no money down

#8304 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

I’m aware of others that didn’t have an LE deposit required, but I don’t think that’s very common these days. Have you done business with that distributor before?

I haven’t personally but I looked them up king games Wisconsin. I spoke to owner and was emailed invoice and I’ve read good things in threads so I hope all is well.

#8313 1 year ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Great American Pinball pics on Facebook have appeared from his recent delivery and they look amazing.
Not sure if he'll post but I think we need these pics to get us back on track.
Looks magic![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yes more pics and sizzle me likey. Also anyone have invoice with no money down?

#8354 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Can’t wait to see how it looks in person. Another option for coloring consistent with the theme would be gun bluing. I’d definitely try it if I had an SE.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How about dip leg bolts In 24 k gold and platinum keys it gets nutty after awhile

#8382 1 year ago
Quoted from aaron6920:

Kingpin is a great dealer I bet all is well if he sent you an invoice. He is very responsive to email could always shoot a note.

Thank you

#8397 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

Got no choice? Why? Non refundable deposit? Seems 2 grand eats that right up.
And yeah, you pull out and it WILL hurt them. Distributor, and Stern. Both allowing situation to happen.
These are pinball machines, and Stern on top of that. Fun, sure. Non-serviceable and unobtainable electronics, (at least for now) with the same or worse warranty others have for thousands more? GFY Stern. And JJP for that matter.

I agree with serviceable comments. How about CGC games being serviced? They have big beagle board and surface mounted chips correct. Explain if theirs an advantage thanks. My big worry with new games

#8402 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

I’m worried about all modern games which is one of the reasons I wasn’t a fan of the remakes in the beginning. When I looked into parts for AFMr, the playfield PCB was $250, about the same as one Stern node board. And I could actually get the part. +1 for CGC. I’m still waiting on a two year old Stern parts order.
Surface mount stuff can be repaired; most of us don’t have the equipment or skill though. We were all sold a bill of goods with Spike/Spike 2 - remember the promise of easy, inexpensive field replaceable node boards? I have two modern Stern games and I’m most worried about them not being repairable, mostly because Stern doesn’t seem to have any interest in stocking parts. I also figure/hope/pray someone will be able to fix them in the future.
We’re getting off track here but I suspect I’m more likely to be able to repair a CGC game down the road than a Stern. And I’m really hoping that being in a low play home environment is going to mean my games have better odds of not failing in the first place.

Again I agree. The older Bally Williams were made to be serviced and each board was seperate and could be worked on and repaired. These intergrated new systems that do multiple things but a bad bulb can take out a game scare me as well. I’ve held back and stern SAM system was as new as I’ve gone. This is my first cgc game but I’ve heard all good things so I’m hopeful.

#8426 1 year ago

Any updates or anyone else receives a game please post

#8429 1 year ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

My Buddies LE Shipped Friday
Headed to NY
distributor from Ohio
Got caught up some with that storm in Western NY
Should have it by Friday

Ok good to know thanks! Mine hopefully is coming out of Wisconsin king pin to NY haven’t heard anything yet

#8431 1 year ago

Anyone getting a game from King Pin games WI?

#8441 1 year ago

Is their a clickable link to coin door and panel magnet art? I couldn’t find in faq and clicked on wizard mods no luck thanks

#8444 1 year ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

https://www.wizardmod.com/
And free shipping. Better than the guy on eBay selling the same plus shipping. That said, may be the same guy

Thank you

#8462 1 year ago

Hey Dex! Did they give you a number for your game. He asked me if I wanted a certain number but I haven’t been given one I emailed Chris yesterday he said he hasn’t heard anything yet

#8507 1 year ago
Quoted from 1967Firebird:

The build day, just in case anybody is interested.[quoted image]

Yeah they better start cranking things up come on already

#8591 1 year ago

Any new news? By the time we get these games it will be time to remake it again geez

#8593 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

People got games last week. People have games scheduled for delivery next week. Probably no deliveries today or tomorrow. What kind of news are you looking for?

A massive push of 100s of games going out and posts of batches everyday that would be good. I still haven’t heard from my distributor and he’s not happy

#8595 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Hundreds of games aren’t going out every day (at top capacity they likely can’t build more than 10 a day and they aren’t stockpiling games).
Batches have gone out to multiple distributors (both large and small) but are likely to be small batches (guessing <10-20/batch) and we just started hearing about those last week before a holiday weekend. Any given distributor isn’t necessarily going to get all their games at once either. We’ll know more in a couple weeks or so once we see if this is a steady flow.
Ask your distributor where you are on his internal list.
(Curious - If you haven’t heard from your distributor how do you know he’s not happy?)

I’ll def ask about that internal list thanks. I’ve called and emailed them for updates and know they still have no information or contact from cgc. They said very frustrating and let’s hope ect soon.

#8597 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

They typically aren’t going to know much until they get the “your batch of x is scheduled; invoice due” message a week or so out. Then a distributor will know how many games are shipping to them (or drop shipping as the case may be) and the distrib can tell their customers. My distrib is a large one and will almost certainly be getting their LEs in multiple batches. I doubt I’ll know when any batch other than the one the game allocated to me is in ships. Then I’ll get to pick my LE number from what’s in the batch (your dealer may do it differently) and set up a delivery date.

Good to know, I’ll be contacting them about where I am in batches thanks

#8660 1 year ago
Quoted from Golgotha:

Is this the correct forum to watch when others receive their Motherload (Cactus Canyon Remake SE+ and LE)? I have not seen any new people mention their games arrived. Just checking. Has there been any more details on the piece that needed to be corrected in December? I remember reading production was ramping up after Christmas, but not sure if that was a reality or someone's hope. It has been interesting following some of the technical issues. Very helpful to learn about issues others are having. Thanks everyone for sharing, I truly appreciate it.

I agree let’s goooooooo cgc let’s see the games

#8729 1 year ago

We have to figure out how many a week are being completed and shipped so we can have some idea of when everyone is going to get their game.

#8751 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

I can fit a NIB in my '06 Toyota 4runner (with back seats removed)..Actually couldn't believe, a few years back, I fit a whole wooden crate with a Johnny Mnemonic in this rig)..It was an incredible feat for sure..you'd be surprised what you can fit in an SUV, if determined.

Good to know I have an 06 4Runner. Figured no problem out of box but wouldn’t think with box minis back row

#8820 1 year ago

One thing that is certain is between power supply issues, topper or other part or design problems, poorly forecasted lead times you name it! Shit show. Let’s gooooooooooooo get us out games cgc!!!!!!!!!!

#8857 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

I also call total BS on this explanation. It was an expedient way to explain away a problem. I cannot see a team of pinball designers actually choosing this behavior, bucking 30+ year standard of how volume behaves in pinball machines because people thought their game was too loud. Who are these people? Does anyone here feel their older CGC games are just too damn loud at volume 1?
And even if it was on purpose then it is a poorly designed solution. I would almost rather it be the former than this.

Agreed. Goes along with their MO on all other BS we the customers have had to endure.

#9016 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Well I don't know your sources, but all I can say is your past estimates have been off by a mile....if I remember correctly your "Intel" was telling u these would start shipping last March....so bring on all the bets you want

Kaboom mic drop

1 week later
#9195 1 year ago
Quoted from Ktmat32:

Definitely happy to have seen a few more unboxing pics and announcements, even though there haven’t been many. Still excited to have an LE reserved, and also still wish there was more (or any…) information coming from CGC. Honestly, I would never order another CGC machine NIB again. Super disappointed across the board with the entire process, especially in comparison to the way other manufacturers at least keep customers informed (Stern, Spooky, JJ, etc.). Glad the one CGC I will have will be CCrLE, it will definitely be my only one.

I feel the same way first and last nib cgc

#9404 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

Thats ok with me if that's what it takes to deliver an exceptional result

What’s crazy people saying I can wait infinite amount of time Oakey dokey! If it’s 2-3 years for a game people could pass away while waiting. Are you ok 5-10 years for a game what’s the limit?

#9471 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

Haha, I was talking about Sheats / Sharpe code, not the game delivery time
I think we may not see the SS additional code until 2024 at the soonest, again hope im wrong. I am guessing code resources are being utilised on CGC next title.
I would like to think the 60 or so Aussie LE's will land down under by April , May this year.
Here's hoping.

#9522 1 year ago

So are they working ok LEs first currently and about how long for US LEs to be fufullied you think

#9525 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Check post 9365 from three days ago and the FAQ.
A lot will depend on how/where the SE+ games are slotted for production.

Ok just read it. So it’s still anyones guess then and who knows

#9547 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Always has been.
The only people that know work for CGC. All that individual distributors know, even the biggest ones, is what they are getting in any individual batch.

So I’m #12 on internal list for my distro. So would that be like third batch for them if each gets 5 games I guess seems like it will take a looong time

#9560 1 year ago
Quoted from Dexter:

Manufacture Date 1/11/23. Delivered 1/25/23.
#157 has joined its siblings![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Beautiful must be nice to be loaded

#9596 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Last one. Most ideal and realistic. Swinging doors on hinges. Spring shut to closed position.
[quoted image]

Quoted from Ballderdash:

Last one. Most ideal and realistic. Swinging doors on hinges. Spring shut to closed position.
[quoted image]

Quoted from Ballderdash:

[quoted image]

Quoted from Ballderdash:

[quoted image]

Quoted from Ballderdash:

[quoted image]

This is awesome

#9636 1 year ago

My distro said I’m number 12 on internal list and might get a game in his next batch. But was never assigned a number and really don’t care just want a game. How did this work with numbers

#9788 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Are you happier with them halfway or all the way closed?

How do you close out-lanes?

#9826 1 year ago

There are usually 2 or 3 slots for the outlane post screw. You can make the outlane gap wider (default) or narrower to adjust difficulty of the game.

Ok great didn’t know thanks

2 weeks later
#10263 1 year ago

Emailed my distro today got reply, he said I’m getting a game in their next batch. Hoping that’s in a few weeks

#10277 1 year ago

Jfh get well soon ❤️‍

#10307 1 year ago

That’s great guys!

1 week later
#10686 1 year ago
Quoted from Golgotha:

Hmm, WHEN I get my LE I'll stop being obsessed with all the thread drama because I will be shootin' for High Noon! No longer needing to hear of other distributors being awesome and see their games all sparkly clean and powered up. I don't care what freaking number I get, ok!? I'd gratefully take 666 of 1250, because this experience at times is hellish. LMAO

#10687 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Congrats on getting your game! Did you take the day off to have a three day weekend?
I’m jealous because even though I have my game I’m in a hospital bed for the next 10 weeks unable to stand.

Man that’s messed up. Waiting all this time and then game arrives and you can’t get to it. We’ll get we’ll soon and enjoy it when your healed up

#10769 1 year ago
Quoted from camcamaro1991:

Well shoot...
I joined the Cactus Canyon LE club today, ordered it & added mirrored back glass too. Played the hell out of it at TPF 2022, 30+ times, found myself enjoying a little more than Godzilla at TPF 2022. Went to the local Fort Worth Cidercade and played it again, they have an SE, just loved playing the game. I kept seeing all the market prices on here for LE's slowing dropping, I was like before I reach out I'll just email my distributor. Please keep in mind, I thought they were sold out! they made me an offer couldn't refuse! Now just need Cliffy's, & magnet cover for the DMD.
BTW, this is my first CGC game and first NIB LE as well.
Howdy Sheriff's

Where does the cliffy go and what kind of deal did
They give you that’s great

#10850 1 year ago
Quoted from Xfilelover:

Absolutely the spot has opened up, along with some other cancelations we've had for CCR LE. We are not notifying anyone of cancelations, until we get down our list of preorders. This is because we still have lots of time to get through our original preorder list. Anyone that ordered an SE plus has already been bumped to the LE, so any other cancelations we will be going down are original LE wait list, after we are finished with the preorders. Thank you, sara@PPS

How stoked are those SE plus people
Once they find out now they’re getting an LE

#10851 1 year ago

Also JRH what day you on Ryan ghosting buyers of his companies
Product with issues messed up huh

#10889 1 year ago

So looks like my LE is coming this weekend or early next week it’s on the truck today. What’s the best way to check off the lift gate? Ask to open the top and look In. Or if no visible box damage just sign thanks

#10894 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

The best way? Open the box, cut it down the side and fully inspect the game before you sign for it.
Do not “just sign” unless you are not permitted to inspect for concealed damage. In that case, sign “unable to inspect for concealed damage”.

Ok thanks

#11045 1 year ago

What is the width of the head folded down trying to move it into small room 28 inch width

#11061 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

The width of the head is the same whether it’s up or folded down…. About 29 inches.

Great thanks

#11062 1 year ago

LE ? Delivery tomorrow I didn’t pick a num, I just said what ever comes in next batch to me quickest. I’ll post when I get it thanks for this thread it will still come in handy after I have the game tweaks issues

#11065 1 year ago
Quoted from RickyBobby1:

got the tape measure out, 28 11/16" to be exact for my machine. I assume pretty much the same for the rest. Hope you can find 11/16th more room.

Yes I should be fine if I pop the door off which shouldn’t be bad it’s cheap interior door three pins

#11067 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

The beer mug is absolutely OBNOXIOUS when it hits the glass. I'm talking like pinball smacking the glass obnoxious. I put a small post rubber on the beer mug "stem" under the playfield to limit its travel. Trust me, you don't want it hitting the glass.
EDIT: If you do actually want to experience the mug smacking the glass, just remove the locknut from the beer mug stem under the playfield (see my post below) and enjoy

Ok I’m definitely going to paying attention to mine coming tomorrow esp since I have invis glass on order. With my luck it will shatter

#11104 1 year ago

#432 has arrived with mirrored back glass. Can’t wait to setup this weekend

3D1CB487-BC3D-4563-9012-DC954AE6D4CF (resized).jpeg3D1CB487-BC3D-4563-9012-DC954AE6D4CF (resized).jpeg5B9E0D99-235A-49F7-ADA2-7FBF5536F5CC (resized).jpeg5B9E0D99-235A-49F7-ADA2-7FBF5536F5CC (resized).jpegA581689A-8106-4C8F-8448-4C69C95668D7 (resized).jpegA581689A-8106-4C8F-8448-4C69C95668D7 (resized).jpeg
#11149 1 year ago

Is this normal or damaged. Insert looks like messed up inside others don’t look like that or am I over analyzing

8D609DC8-948B-40EE-85DB-558DEA04AE89 (resized).png8D609DC8-948B-40EE-85DB-558DEA04AE89 (resized).pngD8109A00-7FE2-4BDD-8E42-040D2DBF8434 (resized).pngD8109A00-7FE2-4BDD-8E42-040D2DBF8434 (resized).png
#11151 1 year ago

W

Ok thanks I’m like greeeeeat my luck

#11153 1 year ago

Anyone having issues with ball on trian ramp? Mine flys off when you get a strong shot at very end of ramp and Into ball trough and loose life obviously. I tried turning down flippers but still happens or their turned down too much and not good to use. I don’t want to raise the game either it’s dialed in

#11159 1 year ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

I have one thats worse!

Really post pics. I guess just bad insert while being made but should hold up ‍♂️

#11160 1 year ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Yes…I turned down the flippers and it doesn’t seem to happen much anymore but the other shots are now more difficult.
Robert

Ok yes

#11161 1 year ago

I just want to say that Chris from King Pin Games In Wisconsin is a great distributor to deal with. I had a spot switched to me and he was great at documenting and sending me all the info to make it happen. He answered all me emails and their were a lot over many months. So if you have several distributors near to you and King Pin is one option Here’s a real review. Shop with confidence and give them your business ✌

#11164 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'm not sure how it connects offhand, but have you tried raising the ramp a little at the left end (exit) with a washer, etc? Just to let gravity slow it just a little more?

Not yet but I’m thinking of things like what your saying and seeing what everyone including yourself says. That’s not a bad idea

#11174 1 year ago
Quoted from Chubbie:

Yes, having this issue as well but haven't turned down the flipper strength yet. I'll either do that or check to see if I need to move the plexiglass to prevent it from flying off. Have a few other gameplay issues I need to address as well to get it dialed in.

Same boat yes I might like said above raise train track with washer to slow down ball before hits return ramp t flipper. It jumps off the track and into ball trough

#11175 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I don't see a lot of good solutions other than changing the ramp slope. Turning down flipper power makes the game less fun if you can't reliably make the shots (especially once the coils heat up).
Have you slo-mo recorded the shot with a camera phone to see why the time where it goes airborne is different than the times it doesn't?

No haven’t recorded but see it do the same thing over and over very easy to see or flys over the track and jumps off end hits side of art blades and into ball trough. So I’m going to do track raise with washers

#11179 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

The “train derailment”-gate lol (I had to) is exactly why having CGC active in the thread would be helpful. Seems like the track could be an easy fix but if this is a new issue and something can be changed on the line CGC should know.

Hahaha nice yeah should be fixable

#11202 1 year ago

What happened to Polly on the tracks!!!!!! That’s what I thought would be first ramp 3D not over falls. We need a Polly on the tracks and not a diesel goon one

#11213 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Needs to go to the dump. 4k is the best I can do.

Oooooh and that’s Canadian not even real money looney Toony

#11298 1 year ago

Was getting air balls off the train track while I was working on rasing the track noticed the balls was hitting the barrel on mezel mod trian stop. I removed the barrel and no more air balls. I’ve played with many ways to install and it was on perfectly the barrel even if I move to the side like in this pic hits the ball. It’s worse when right in front of stop

A5AE9205-B8DD-438D-A2B2-767D4F1E75FC (resized).jpegA5AE9205-B8DD-438D-A2B2-767D4F1E75FC (resized).jpegBB1BE148-DB62-433F-8333-0B2802C1C2E0 (resized).jpegBB1BE148-DB62-433F-8333-0B2802C1C2E0 (resized).jpeg
#11309 1 year ago
Quoted from Golgotha:

I wanted to give you all a heads up that I am creating my own Polly water mod. Details to follow soon. I took feedback that was provided. Stay tuned

Contact me when it’s done and available

#11344 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Well it looks like I just made a deal for an SE best part is its semi-local so just a road trip!
I am getting a shaker kit with the purchase (NIB purchase btw) but what are the other must have mods I should add?
I have read the FAQ and like what I see for the most part but I would like to hear from those that have actually added the mods what they think of them. No need to mention art blades (definitely getting) or the translite (already own framed on my wall so not certain about getting another one for my game)
Train tracks - I know from reading this thread were more than one to chose from has it been settled that the mezel mods set is the one to get?
And lastly anyone selling mods they didn't use or don't want?
TIA really looking forward to joining the club!

Mezel trian station mod and stop really add to world
Under glass

622ACC98-5C01-4E0C-9340-3BFD6843CE3B (resized).jpeg622ACC98-5C01-4E0C-9340-3BFD6843CE3B (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#11539 1 year ago

What is the correct arm orientation for barts arms during gunfight and topper fight? Also at other points during gameplay.Here’s a video of me starting a game and his left arm just kinda goes up half way. Both sometimes point at me but then one will be down and other up looking weird.

2DE8BE7A-0DAE-486C-ABFA-F78B22B28A11 (resized).jpeg2DE8BE7A-0DAE-486C-ABFA-F78B22B28A11 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#12274 11 months ago

This is what my Bart does on start up. Is this normal I’d think not. What should he do and what’s the fix thanks

931E0DE4-5700-4E71-857E-0F633B86DEC5 (resized).jpeg931E0DE4-5700-4E71-857E-0F633B86DEC5 (resized).jpeg
#12277 11 months ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Man I’m having a hard time trying to decide which game to buy. I started to pull the trigger on cactus but 2 willi wonka have came available plus Deadpool is coming in august that I could get.
The more I keep reading and seeing on here about cactus makes me think I need to jump on it. Decisions Decisions.

Don’t jump on it, buy it and play it

#12287 11 months ago

Are his arms loose?
I had to tighten the screws on mine 1/2 a turn before installing the topper.
I dont want it so tight it cracks the plastic, but the screws were pretty loose.

I’ll check

#12413 11 months ago
Quoted from Mike7599:

Hey everyone. I just added the saloon doors and train station sign mod from Shapeways.com. I think it came out pretty good! You have to paint it yourself but it was no big deal. A lot cheaper than the Mezel mods train station and it doesn’t hide barts face!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where can I get saloon doors

#12414 11 months ago

Barts left arm seems to have a mind if it’s own and is pointing straight up in the air on start up or half way when other arm looms correct pointing at me. Should I loosen arm screw and adjust? I already tried pushing arm down to correct position. Thanks

#12425 11 months ago

Is it having a hard time finding its home position?
How does it work in test?
Could be a loose wire on the sensor.

Yes it’s either straight up in the air or to foward or back. I’ve tried to manually push in line with right arm and still winds up being to far back foward or up in the air. I haven’t done test in menu but I’ll try but not sure that’s going to correct it just tell me something. Where is the sensor and how do you fix

#12458 11 months ago
Quoted from TonyP66:

Jim from support did a great job in helping me troubleshoot the arms issue on the topper, I raised the PCB after loosening the screws and it now works. Since I understand better how it is designed it makes total sense that the arm was spinning looking for a magnet connection, now it is raised so it senses it.
Super happy with speed of response from ticket.

Jim reached out to me as well about my arms. Very nice guy and has fix for me too.

#12480 11 months ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

Pm if interested… the hand weathering on the saloon sign takes some time so I’m not sure how many of these I’ll make. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hope I get that Looks great!!!!

#12528 11 months ago

So I left my rating for the LE so 8 more I think are needed to get the LE on top 100

#12553 11 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

You mean the Lyman update ? Yes. Josh posted this a month ago :
"Since the unfortunate passing of Lyman the only work that has been done the last 15 months was the putting together of the "to-do list" of what's left to finish the upgrade. The number of people that have been working full time on design, software, graphics and audio has been . . . ZERO.
Everyone on the CGC side was already set with their 2022 plans (Pulp Fiction development among other things). It was on Lyman and myself to pull this through in 2022 and that of course didn't happen.
Now that CGC is through most of that other 2022 work, I'm hopeful that there will be some serious progress made during this year because resources should finally be available.
For the record, there is already a ton of upgraded content that is in the game. IMO there's already enough upgraded content that I feel confident we could ship what's in my game today and people would absolutely enjoy it.
However, I'm not interested in doing 'good enough' on this project, especially regarding the circumstances surrounding it. I owe it Lyman and I owe it to myself to finish off the totality of our complete vision for the game, and that's what I intend on doing regardless of how long it takes to get it done. "
LTG : )

I think this is awesome that this is out there and will be done and in our hands at some point. I commend your efforts and thoughts on Lyman. Worth the wait make it how you envision and god speed

#12637 10 months ago

Just received some pieces made from slap drain in this thread. Saloon doors and mine cart with gold. They look awesome! Put the saloon doors right on easy go exactly where gate is use existing screws, and having fun figuring out where I’ll put extra money cart. I recommend them. SlapDrain

08F328F5-6CC6-468D-B272-0FEFD281BAE1 (resized).jpeg08F328F5-6CC6-468D-B272-0FEFD281BAE1 (resized).jpeg9EBEC74C-5DDD-4A79-8780-028C14526E9D (resized).jpeg9EBEC74C-5DDD-4A79-8780-028C14526E9D (resized).jpegFC21DDF1-9D84-4264-9906-1CF6B2F33220 (resized).jpegFC21DDF1-9D84-4264-9906-1CF6B2F33220 (resized).jpeg
#12674 10 months ago

Golgotha Just received nice shooter sticker that looks really nice and can gauge your shot, plus cactus sticker for trian from Golgotha really cool

1F3D7417-F842-4AB8-A325-F0E3F318A15E (resized).png1F3D7417-F842-4AB8-A325-F0E3F318A15E (resized).pngD34B6DF2-BAC2-4540-8878-9BD7C27B7629 (resized).jpegD34B6DF2-BAC2-4540-8878-9BD7C27B7629 (resized).jpeg
#12675 10 months ago

Thorn-in-pinball pics of barts arm for Jim

306D585C-E402-4BD0-A9BE-1158A20ABD44 (resized).jpeg306D585C-E402-4BD0-A9BE-1158A20ABD44 (resized).jpeg90CC106A-9CB6-4A4F-8FA9-A801E59BA49C (resized).jpeg90CC106A-9CB6-4A4F-8FA9-A801E59BA49C (resized).jpeg
#12678 10 months ago
Quoted from kcirrick:

I’ve not been around for a while and in that time have possibly gotten out of control making modifications to my CCR. I’ve shared several of the mods in the past, but now that I’m done, (other than maybe a little cleanup), I thought I would put them all in a single video to make them easier to share. Nothing I added was purchased as an accessory specifically made for the game.
What you’ll see in the video:
A gold (solid pyrite) shooter knob. (Had to stick a red spring in there because of the weight and I had a hell of a time drilling a hole in that pyrite.)
Snakes on the flippers.
Several spot lights.
Train tracks and a trestle.
A little depot to cover the tacky original one on the left side of the tracks. (I bought a cheap model and ignored the assembly instructions.)
A train tunnel over the train where it starts. HO scale.
A canoe with Bart and Polly in it over the waterfall ramp that rocks when a ball goes by.
A spotlight with a color changing bulb comes on and flashes on the canoe when it moves
I made green cactus flasher covers to replace the red flasher domes.
I made a mine cart for on top of the mine using parts from the same model I used for the depot.
Added red lights to the ends of the guns on the apron that flash with the flashers for gun fights.
The topper you’re familiar with, (I guess it's the one accessory I did buy), but I printed out a western town and taped it to the back because the plexiglass was clear and it looked unfinished. (I’d love to have it, but couldn’t justify over a $1,000 to get a machine with the official topper.)
Of course, there’s the obligatory custom logo. (Took a selfie holding my Pieta six shooter and cartoonized it.)
No doubt you’ll like some mods better than others and possibly dislike a few and that’s fine. After playing the games my favorite thing is working on them and making little tweaks. I used motors from cheap disco lights to make rotating saucers for my Revenge From Mars and used another one to rock the CCR canoe. Anyway, I’d love to hear thoughts on the tweaks.

I like the imagination and thought to make things more fun. The canoe and train tunnel are my favorites. Nice work

1 week later
#12762 10 months ago

Want to thank Jim Thornton from CGC on help with an issue with Barts arm! Great customer service and communication

4 weeks later
#13123 9 months ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

That's just Bart trying really hard to hit you!

#13124 9 months ago
Quoted from rai:

This.
I’d pay $10k delivered to my door. But people are asking over 10k plus delivery.
All those people who took delivery already paid $350 shipping and I’d be expected to pay another $350 shipping. It’s not logical for people to take delivery and expect me to pay them for the privilege.
Transfer the spot before taking delivery or somebody is paying delivery x2.
Again there are SE+ for $9250 that’s what I’ll get, the LEs don’t have another $1K leverage over me. Those people took a gamble and lost if they expect me to make them a profit.
The SE+ covers a lot of ground the LE does. Shaker and art blades are $220.

But an LE is an LE and will always command more $$$ and hold value and desirability in the future period. I got lucky and got someone’s spot 2 months ago and I threw them $150 to buy them a nice dinner. I have my game and it’s awesome

40D3A590-1F84-471F-9E4A-D672AA3DD1F4 (resized).jpeg40D3A590-1F84-471F-9E4A-D672AA3DD1F4 (resized).jpeg
#13155 9 months ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Congrats neighbor !

Thanks pal

1 week later
#13279 9 months ago
Quoted from audihere:

Yours looks like mine. Cockeyed clock-wise. Every time I straighten it out, a few games later it's twisted. I think when the ball hits the exit to the ramp, it jolts the station a little bit. The one tiny piece of double sided tape supplied to attach the entire station to the original station plastic underneath just isn't cutting it.

I hot glued it to the spot done

3 weeks later
#13509 8 months ago

Don’t we look at the potential new code as a bonus only offered on Cactus canyon? as it sits they finished the code that was incomplete in the original game from the 90s and is on par with MM,MB,AFM today. If they come out with more it’s a bonus yes? Where’s MM, AFM, MB new code? No one’s complaining

#13517 8 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

If ? When? Bonus(usually free) last code package whenever it's done won't be free, nor do we know how much ?

Yes I get code update won’t be free and we don’t know when, the point is the game is finished as it sits now and great, if more code comes out to purchase it’s a bonus that it exists period.

#13519 8 months ago

100%. I bought the game because I really enjoy it as it sits now. I can explain the basic rules to someone in less than 30 seconds, the humor is great, the lightshow and toys are great, the animations are fun, and the flow can be really good. If more comes later, awesome. Until then, I'll keep battling the Bart Brothers and wait for MMr to be re-run

it’s amazing world under glass, funny, campy as it is love it! Can’t wait for my lit frame too ✊

#13537 8 months ago
Quoted from MadeinUSA:

Hi all,
I’m a long time lurker here and I just received my first pin (Cactus Canyon SE+). I’m having an issue with the topper that I haven’t seen addressed in the FAQ or throughout the topic. Barts right arm (players left) continually spins forward from the moment I power on the game. I checked the three topper connections and they all are fully seated. I have tried loosening and tightening the screw on Barts arm and that hasn’t helped. When I go to the test menu and hit topper drives, if I activate “left arm forward” (J10.5) it stops the arm until I release the button. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I
Had the same issue and it was a mis shaped arm that wasent being seen by the sensor underneath in barts holster. Shut the game
Off loosen barts arm or take it off turn game on and start a game screw barts arm on where gun would be in holster and green light should be on in holster showing it’s registering it. I opened a ticket and got help right away. Try what I said In mean time good luck

#13539 8 months ago
Quoted from MadeinUSA:

Thanks to the three of you for the responses. I got up on the ladder and took a close look at the sensors. The arm might not be lining up correctly, but it seems to me that the sensors maybe weren’t installed correctly or have come loose. Here are two pictures showing each sensor, I don’t know if it’s incorrect or not because the manual does not have a close up of that particular part of the assembly. But they aren’t symmetrical. Lloyd has emailed me through the CGC response ticket, so I’m confident we will get it figured out.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Yes I forgot to say you can loosen the sensor board and push it all the way up see if that helps trigger it keep us posted. Again cgc was in it and helped me right away as well

#13611 8 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Thank you! Same way I feel!

Shame really well built product, pretty game, just a complete debacle for a build. Very sad .. however very curious to see this thru to end ,
Guessing it will get more interesting as the 3rd quarter PF release is right around the corner.
Applause from all as the next remake if one will not be on my list . Will avoid all the BS and just buy one from the secondary market or dealer stock,seeing as those smart folks didn't have the frustration with the wait of release and great updates for the past year and a half plus .
Lesson learned .

I agree with you, when you’d see them at dealers while still waiting no point cash and carry have game right away no heart ache

#13703 8 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Nine months real time or nine months GGC time ?

4 weeks later
#14004 7 months ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

The kit was not something the original designers had in mind.
The base 'finished' game that is currently shipping is us taking things as far as the original designers intended (plus even some stuff they didn't).
The kit is Lyman and I getting to nerd out and implement some of the modern advancements in pinball rule development that have occurred in the last 25 years (more risk/reward opportunities, min-wizard modes, and really just much wider depth and breadth of content).
When we started the project, Cactus Canyon was ranked like 50th on Pinside, which we thought was not deserved (it was not a top 50 game based on what Williams shipped back in 1998).
Our goal was to finish the base game and make something that was deserving of being seen as a 'top 50 game', which we feel like we accomplished.
Our goal with the kit was to turn Cactus from a top 50 game into a top 10 game. Lyman would laugh at Cactus currently being a top 10 game because neither him nor I think that level of rating is deserved . . . yet . . . but we hope to earn it when this update is released.

Awesome can’t wait

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bristol, CT
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Jorge’s Arcade Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider moonraker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-remake-club-new-sheriffs-in-town?tu=moonraker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.