(Topic ID: 310125)

Cactus Canyon Remake Club - New Sheriffs in Town! (with FAQs)

By jfh

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,328 posts
  • 749 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by jchristian11
  • Topic is favorited by 382 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which version have you ordered and/or received?”

• Limited Edition [LE] 331 votes
    51%
  • Special Edition with Wild West topper [SE+] 103 votes
    16%
  • Special Edition [SE] 217 votes
    33%

(651 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1816 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240324-141652 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240308_213009_Chrome (resized).jpg
EC303592-D7CC-41EA-874F-1A7CEE1ECEA6 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0547 (resized).jpeg
362905216_803394858240474_5250419017402129576_n (resized).jpg
362783250_136647389467612_6056695215372692370_n (resized).jpg
C6821FF2-6A6B-4C85-B9B7-0F917A78479A (resized).jpeg
IMG_2042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0538 (resized).jpeg
73000513275__A193B793-F018-40EE-B46C-ACC07564508F (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
8C87C09E-DDC1-4C00-904E-4189F6921213 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
Pinside_forum_7482342_0.gif

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Cactus Canyon Remake FAQ (Part 1) Game Information Posted by jfh (2 years ago)

Post #836 Demonstration videos of Topper Shootout mode Posted by jfh (2 years ago)

Post #3286 Leg crimp fix Posted by PM_Jeremy (1 year ago)

Post #9030 Trough fix Posted by PM_Jeremy (1 year ago)

Post #9386 John Youssi’s initial idea sketch for the playfield art Posted by jtaudio (1 year ago)

Post #9938 Game play stream of LE with topper (dedicated topper cam) Posted by joelbob (1 year ago)

Post #10737 Sensor Trouble shooting guide Posted by jfh (1 year ago)

Post #11888 Adjusting inlane guides to minimize ball hop Posted by alveolus (11 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider assaultsuit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8100 1 year ago

I just got a SE in last night and I ordered a replay knocker from Planetary and a wire harness from P1nhead ahead of time, which I've already soldered together.

It was only today that I found information about a diode needed on a coil of this type to protect the board from power spikes. In reading through this thread the only mention I can find is that there is no diode on this knocker but people are using it anyway without issues?

I'm not eager to risk this rather pricey toy. Can anyone out there confirm why it is safe to use without a diode, or if it really is important for safety what I should be ordering?

Thanks, and happy to be a sheriff in training!

#8110 1 year ago

Happy to have full clarity! I’ll be adding the knocker in tonight along with the shaker motor then. Thank you!

1 week later
#8445 1 year ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

Thanks!
Sept 2022 build date. A few other things I noticed:
Plenty of space between legs and cabinet (leg does not touch decals).
At least one drop target top is at an angle and changes the ball direction. See top right is higher, you can see part of the decal graphic.
[quoted image]

My drop target is pretty much the same but I hadn't noticed it affecting balls (probably was though). What I was having issues with is this same target (second from left) doesn't trigger with direct impact all the time. When I hit it twice, dead on with full impact, on a gunfight and it didn't fall I decided to have a look. What I discovered was the spring on this target feels like there is some resistance when loading and unloading. The other 3 bad guy drop targets do not feel like this, they are quite snappy.

After fiddling with it for a few minutes and deciding to try adjusting target heights, I discovered an LED board on the floor of the machine. I found the spot it came from and replaced it, checking the screws on the other 3 of the same type. All the screws were loose. I'm guessing there was supposed to be blue locktite on these screws? Any reason I shouldn't add some?

And is there anything I could try to do with the left-of-center drop target?

IMG_1338 (resized).JPGIMG_1338 (resized).JPGIMG_1340 (resized).JPGIMG_1340 (resized).JPG
#8463 1 year ago
Quoted from LingBot:

I have this same issue from time to time with that target, so I'd also be curious as to what the fix is. I haven't gotten around to fiddling with that yet. For me it's the direct hits that seem to not phase it, whereas a glancing blow will trigger the hit.

That describes my issue perfectly as well.

#8479 1 year ago

I adjusted the height of all 4 drop targets. Realizing part of the issue is they only use one spring on the side of the target which creates a slight angle at the top of the target. That means the highest point of the target (right side) is level with playfield while left side is slightly below. Anyone else experiencing this?

That makes sense to me as to why it's like this. Maybe there's a way to reposition the spring or add one to the opposite side?

1 week later
#8647 1 year ago

I got my order in from Marco and switched this spring out on the left-of-center drop target. I could really feel the difference in the spring, but it unfortunately did not solve the issue for me. Four direct hits that didn't trigger that drop target.

I also took the drop target assembly apart, inspected it, and shaved off a small burr attached to the catch part of the target and reassembled. No change.

I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks!

#8665 1 year ago

I searched both FAQs, but did not see the exact issue/update.
1. Here is how my beer mug target is set up underneath with o-ring and washer. That said, the rod does not move very freely up and down and often gets stuck 1/3 to 1/2 way up.
2. Ball got stuck on right side of Bart. Should there be a bumper pad or similar?
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I had the same issue with the beer mug stem. My fix was on the top of the playfield. The connecting metal piece overlapped the hole just slightly. Loosened, moved it off the hole, retightened. Works good again! I don't have pics but it should make sense looking at it if that's your issue.

#8753 1 year ago

I went to Magfest (just outside of DC) this weekend and was pleasantly surprised to see as many pinballs as they have this year, including a CCr Limited. It was cool to see one in person, but standing in to play a game I wasn’t able to see the topper mode. Hopefully next time I see one in the wild.

#8939 1 year ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

I've been playing a lot of Stern's JP and those flippers are angled slightly steeper and are extremely snappy.

Out of the box, my SE had the flippers angled way too high. Once I aligned them with the guide rails it made the shots a lot more intuitive.

I still have a little hop when the ball rolls down slowly, but usually not when the ball rolls down either ramp into the inlane.

1 week later
#9361 1 year ago
Quoted from curban:

Fun game. Got a 185M and High Noon in 2nd game ever played and thought it would be too easy…but then haven’t been able to break about 120M since.

Admittedly I’m very much a pinball novice but I can’t even come close to these kinds of numbers. I’m averaging about 15 mil and the best I ever got is 50 mil.

1 week later
#9675 1 year ago

I believe I have tracked down the culprit of the drop target (left of center) that wasn't cooperating. I've attached a very close up image of the drop target assembly. Notice how the black (circled) plastic piece is sort of cupped? It was catching the edge of the tab on the drop target harder than it should. Filing it down with an emery board was just enough that it let go at a comparable moment as the other 3 targets. I was able to identify this by using a long Q tip which allowed for a larger range of gradation in pressure than touching with my finger.

Testing with gameplay afterwards yeilding success again and again, until one shot didn't register but it was more of a glancing blow from the far right side (opposite of the spring) so I hope that was a rare occurrence. More testing will commence.

I hope that this information is helpful to others that have the same issue.

Culprit (resized).jpgCulprit (resized).jpgIMG_1475 (resized).JPGIMG_1475 (resized).JPG
#9765 1 year ago

Excellent, thank you! I still haven't gotten to high noon. The left outlane is destroying me at default wide setting.

Save yourself the sanity and close them up, even if only half way. I was pretty unhappy playing the game most of the time with them fully open. Now closed, I’m able to wiggle out of many otherwise lost balls and I’m getting multiple stars in a game each night. Actually enjoying my pricey toy is a great feeling!

#9782 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Are you happier with them halfway or all the way closed?

Smallest gap for me. I’m not very skilled…but with more time per each ball that’s more shots I’m taking and I feel myself getting better. So maybe one day I’ll open them back up and see how that feels but that day is a long way off.

#9804 1 year ago
Quoted from badfish981:

I’ll totally admit I didn’t know this was a possibility! Can anyone tell me how to close them up?
Thanks in advance!!!!

I didn’t know about this either until I watched the Flip N Out video trying CCr for the first time and one of the guys says “you’ve got the outlines wide open” which caused me to rush over to my machine and have a look.

Literally a game changer.

#9926 1 year ago

Finally got a win tonight! Had 4 stars, all but Motherload. I needed 3 GMMs to finally grab it, but I got there in the end. 178,795,500

High noon is kind of just silly fun, but I think I like the showdown mode the best, followed by Bionic. I find marksman and bronco to be the toughest shots.

Drop targets all working great now, but I think I need to adjust the switch for the beer. Lots of direct hits that pop the beer but make no game sounds.

1 week later
#10101 1 year ago
Quoted from LingBot:

Cointaker's website says they have them in stock and ready to ship. I bought my SE from them. Not too far from Levittown, only about a 3 hour drive if you wanted to bypass getting it shipped by FedEx.

I got my SE from Cointaker in December. At the time I was told that there was no option to pick up from them because it’s actually at their warehouse, so FedEx it was. Pretty quick and painless delivery for me though.

1 week later
#10423 1 year ago

What is the 2nd trigger on the right orbit (blue light marksman) to light the next insert? I have had trouble with this lane not registering advancement for a while but seems more acute lately. The first phase triggers the sound every time as it breaks the plane, but it usually doesn't advance when the ball falls into the Bart (although sometimes does) and sometimes doesn't trigger when it goes all the way around.

#10426 1 year ago
Quoted from curban:

Don’t you love it when you put up a killer game on location! My GC on my CCr at home is still ~180M. I more than doubled that today at CO Bar in Frisco, CO.
If you’re ever in CO Rockies, check CO Bar out. Games are always top notch condition, the selection is great, and the owner rotates games to keep the lineup fresh.
[quoted image]

Incredible! Any chance you want to be a pinball tutor?

#10469 1 year ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

I don't know about CCr, but I added a knocker to my MBr. On it, the knocker DOES activate for replays, and matches, but DOES NOT activate for Extra Balls.
The one exception to this though, is that it DOES trigger for a Special, even though the Special is set to award an Extra Ball.
So, for a "regular" extra ball, it doesn't trigger, but for a "special" extra ball, it does.
Again, this is on MBr, which may or may not be similar to CCr.

This is how my CCr operates

1 week later
#10640 1 year ago
Quoted from davej:

And I had a pretty good game going.[quoted image]

Unshakable?

#10797 1 year ago
Quoted from JSC:

Where are you getting that production date…I heard that date for LEs which historically go second. If nothing else I think that indicates how long they plan on taking to get CCRLEs out. Can’t imagine they’de ship PF LEs before CCRLEs.

The way they word the deferred deposit option it definitely sounds like CCr LEs will all ship before any PF LEs

#10977 1 year ago

I spent a good amount of time today trying to correct a few issues that are pouring cold water on my enjoyment of the game. The one I just can't wrap my head around is the beer mug:

Physical action works 100% of the time. The beer mug sails up with ease upon each strike. I have the switch set so just the lightest touch triggers the electrical connection. I can prove this 100 out of 100 times in the test mode and in a game with the glass off. I can tap any spot on the metal flap and the game recognizes the connection. High, low, left, right, barely a touch or a firm hit. However, in a real game the beer mug flys every time but registers the hit only 50% of the time.

I swiped a dollar bill through the connectors on the switch, not a trace of dirt. I tried dialing down the flipper power and I see no change.

What else can I try to get this working correctly?

#10984 1 year ago
Quoted from ray3127:

I had (and still have, to some extent) the same problem.
When adjusting the leaf switch, are you taking it out from underneath the playfield? I had to do that and trial/error 4-5 times before it was remotely consistent. And even now, it's not 100%. Maybe 75-80%.
I agree, this is a frustrating issue that doesn't seem to have a 100% fix.

I have removed the switch 3 times now and I believe I have it at the smallest gap possible without making accidental contact with vibration. I have also shimmed the switch bracket between the underside of the playfield plywood with washers so it is struck by the metal bracket at a higher (more leveraged) part of the plastic switch strike plate. It does not seem to have made a difference in gameplay.

The most frustrating part is the fact that I can tap the metal bracket any time during a game without the playfield glass and it registers every time. This is concrete evidence that it not a code issue IMO.

Maybe I will try playing without the metal tab and beer and see what happens. I’m still not very good at the game even though I’m approaching 800 plays and a potential additional extra ball from the beer hits would help.

#10987 1 year ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

Does anyone else have issues with the beer mug not moving freely enough to hit the glass?
I know of one other pinsider with the same issue. Both of us have opened a ticket with CGC, but I haven't gotten a response after the initial reply for more pictures.
I tried doing what the FAQ suggested, but it did not provide a permanent solution. Any help/suggestions would be welcome.

I was able to fix that aspect of the beer mug early on. After unscrewing the nut on top I pulled the layered metal braces apart from each other as hard as I could and that opened the hole where the beer mug shaft sit just enough for the beer mug to flow freely before tightening it back down. I have since thought that the gap would close back up with vibration but so far so good on that part of the operation.

And after reading what I wrote it sure sounds dirty somehow, but honestly it’s all in the name of science!

#10988 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

My beer mug does but hit the glass and I prefer it that way. How does it adjust if I wanted it to?

There is a nylon core nut on the bottom of the beer mug stem under the playfield. The looser it is the higher the beer mug can travel. It’s a lot of work to test if it hits the glass just right so I think I’m happy to let mine not hit the glass.

2 weeks later
#11415 11 months ago

My shaker motor has started to squeak. Is there some part of it that can be lubricated a little? I bought the one from Pinball Life if that makes any difference.

#11531 11 months ago
Quoted from Scoot:

I think it came out pretty good.
On another note, I added a knocker kit to my SE and it works great. However it only knocks with a replay and not with extra ball. I turned off the audio knocker but can't seem to see the setting to turn on the knocker for extra balls. Can anyone help?
[quoted image]

If you change your setting from credit on replay to extra ball on replay, the knocker will fire for every extra ball.

#11618 11 months ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Just installed the pbl knocker kit and mirrored backglass. 15 minutes of install for nice reward. No knocker plate in the kit. Is it a bad idea to fire against the wood? And man is it loud!!

If you don't use a knocker plate the plunger will slowly dig a hole into the wood. When I got my Whirlwind this had already been happening for quite some time. Knock became louder once a plate was installed.

2 weeks later
#11952 11 months ago
Quoted from Mully911:

Curious to know if anyone has hit one of the bad guy targets that pop up right in the kisser and it does not go down or register? On mine there has been a couple times where I hit the drop square in the middle hard and it remained upright. What to adjust or check. First SS game I have owned.

Yup, many times. Is your problem bad guy the one left of center by chance?

Check the FAQ on post 2 of this thread for ideas on how to tackle it.

#11956 11 months ago

I ran into an odd bug last night.

Completed Motherload, Bart Bros, Combo, and Stampede and I cradled the ball to have a look at how many quick draws I still needed for showdown. No “Bad Guys” were lit. Seemed odd for that late in the game that I hadn’t hit any but I couldn’t recall what I had done earlier in the game and figured anything was possible.

I trigged a gunfight and after it was over 3 of the “Bad Guys” were lit.

And on a side note I flubbed the shot at the last bud guy twice which killed my game. Good times!

EDIT: I realized what happened. I had Gunfight lit at the time which removes the Lit Bad Guys. Carry on!

2 weeks later
#12352 10 months ago
Quoted from binary01:

When my new game arrived, I had checked all connectors and found a few crooked ones, not completely disconnected though, and re-seated them. I also pulled up on the bundled harness that runs up thru the middle of the back box for some slack, as the wires were slightly taught running to the board connectors. The FAQ section on the first page of this thread mentions connectors and is an excellent reference put together well by jfh, that contains a lot of good information.

I messed with mine the other night to try to fix the top right loop switch not counting marksman shots. I only read after the fact in the FAQ not to unplug the connector while powered. Nothing bad seems to have occurred but what is the risk? Shorting something?

I think I got the issue corrected and hot glued back down.

1 month later
#13175 8 months ago

I’m having issues with the right orbit (Marksman) registering during gameplay again. In test mode, jiggling the connector at J13 no longer results in triggering the induction sensor. When I put the playfield back down I tested the lane 15 in a row and it registered every time…but as a game goes on it just doesn’t register at some of the most frustrating times. It really sucks to miss a chance at Motherload because the game isn’t giving credit for your shot.

Is there anything else to check other than the security of J13?

1 week later
#13320 8 months ago
Quoted from GranpaDave:

I have had this game for a couple of months now and have noticed flipper power/fade issues. This may have been mentioned previously, but I did not see it.
The center Ramp shot and combos become quite a challenge. Curious as to what other folks have experienced. I noticed that PinMonk has a flipper cooling kit for CGC games.

I haven’t noticed it on mine, but I haven’t been playing for an hour straight lately. I have the precision flipper bushings and my coils set to -3 so that might also reduce heat buildup.

1 month later
#13932 6 months ago
Quoted from MacGruber:

I keep hearing ppl say open the out lanes. Did anyone's actually come closed? Or are we just saying that as the default thing you say to make a game harder? Mine was a pretty early run came wide open. I mean I could take the post out I guess..lol

I got mine in December last year. Lanes were half open.

#13934 6 months ago

I finally resolved my issue with the induction sensor that registers completed marksman lane hits by opening a ticket with CGC. I explained all the things I attempted to correct it myself and they immediately sent out a new plug and play sensor for it. It is now working 100% and I’d like to thank Jim for the quick help!

#13966 6 months ago
Quoted from LingBot:

Thanks. Honestly, I only did it bc I got an automated message from Pinside about how "it's been a year and time to change the batteries!" Was just trying to be a diligent owner. How would you know when to replace otherwise? Other appliances I use 2032's for don't even last a year and I use the pin more than I use my food scale.

That message is designed for older games that use AA batteries and is the default setting for any pin you add to your collection. I just switch all modern pins to "game has no batteries" and the reminder goes away.

3 weeks later
#14179 5 months ago

This was certainly an unexpected situation tonightIMG_2756 (resized).JPGIMG_2756 (resized).JPG
The biggest issue was that the ball rolled farther down when pulling on the glass. If I kept pulling, the glass probably would have broken. Luckily the telescoping magnet tool I had was able to work the ball back to the playfield with the glass still on.

Anyone have anything like this happen? It was from a ricochet during multiball.

#14214 5 months ago
Quoted from vikeking27:

We’ve had it well over a year at this point, other games would be on the chopping block first. Guests in particular like it a lot - gravitate to it, and it doesn’t frustrate casuals or new players. I still like playing a game or two and crushing it after Maiden or TNA send me into a rage. Might as well wait for the new code and add-on at this point, even if that’s still pretty far down the road.

I’ll have had mine for a year come December. I still play it all the time, my wife likes it more than any others we have, and it’s typically the favorite of guests who aren’t pinheads. I got a high noon again tonight after missing it by just one shot earlier in the day too. I love having a game where the “end” is realistically obtainable and it’s fun to shoot. Hitting the last bad guy during showdown when the mode is just about to end never gets old.

It’s not confusing, it looks great, and music, callouts, and sound effects are all enjoyable. It’s my favorite pin that I own.

#14219 5 months ago
Quoted from Sheev_Palpatine:

I am noticing a humming or buzzing from the left gunfight hold post. The right one doesn't make a sound and i do not think the left one used to either. Anything I should look into. or is this normal. it doesn't sound normal?
Thanks

Mine does that too, intermittently but almost exclusively on the left side. The first time I noticed it was while play testing with the glass off. Pushing the metal post gently made it stop right away. I’m pretty sure it’s just a little vibration. 1000 plays in and mine hasn’t shown any wear so I stopped worrying about it.

2 weeks later
#14323 4 months ago
Quoted from Speck:

A couple of questions for owners that have been playing a while. When I hit the goal on high noon, everything stops and the flippers stop working so the ball drains. is that's what's meant to happen? it's so anticlimactic. I also was wondering about the red light on the top right side of the shooter lane - the part where the ball circles around. Mine never lights, when is it meant to light up?

Normal operation. And I don't think I've noticed that flasher ever go off on my game either.

1 month later
#14628 3 months ago
Quoted from ray3127:

Has anybody who has struggled with the beer mug leaf switch ever figured anything out? I've adjusted it dozens of times, and nothing works. I'm talking pull the whole thing out from underneath and adjust it.
Sometimes it works ok in test, but then I play a game and it just doesn't.
As it sits in the photo, I stripe the shot and it doesn't register 90% of the time. It is maddening.
[quoted image]

I also fiddled with this assembly more times than I can remember. What finally gave me an answer was the marks on the L shaped metal where the balls were hitting too high and there as no leverage to push the plastic stand up target behind it. My solution was to shim the whole assembly, lifting it up about 1/16” and now the balls strike the metal plate lower and the hits register every time. Good luck!

1 week later
#14682 89 days ago
Quoted from Gazz_anderson:

Has anyone installed a ‘Pindefender’ by Pinhead Mods on their Cactus Canyon?
If so can you share some insights / tips?
Mine didn’t align well so I didn’t leave it in.

I couldn’t get the auto launcher to work right with it in no matter what I did so I removed it. Live and learn, I guess.

1 month later
#14987 50 days ago
Quoted from Pinballers:

I too have issues with low lighting, I tried the neo atoms which didn’t suit the game, I think the low lighting in some of the modes is designed to be like this and create the tension and atmosphere which makes it harder, the lighting in this game really are the stand out attraction to this great game, I did a few tweaks as I do not know how to install spotlights. I installed Titan translucent silicone rubbers which are great, they are easy to install and let around twenty percent more light on the playfield I feel around the area of the install, real difference is around lower area and slings, there are database kits on their website, please note the flipper area and trough is a lot lighter, there are rubbers below slings, Sam size which made the difference which you don’t have to take apron off to get to, also put on yellow low bounce flipper rubbers and have a lot more control, would highly recommend and only took a few games to get used to

+1 for more light without additional power needed! Mirror blades do that too but some don't like the look.

1 week later
#15029 43 days ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Didn't think so, unless i am missing some newer super skill shot rule or something? Sometimes at game start it appeared that 1 shot path was lit all 3 lights (instead of each path having the lower light flashing - std), but shooting it didn't make any difference or do anything and they all stayed lit, like i'd completed that path but i hadn't.

It sounds like you are hitting one of the skill shots in the slot machine that completes a mode for you. Take a look at what is hit on the DMD when you launch your ball.

#15047 43 days ago
Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

Any tips on maintenance for the magnetic read switches? Every once in a while, I have some phantom hits on different switches. Right now my skill shot ramp is awarding scale shot award even before the ball is plunged. I’ve also had problems with the right ramp made switch giving phantom hits and left ramp made switch giving phantom heads.
I will admit I have an earlier cactus canyon with probably 12,000 plays on it it’s on my route… the game has been a tank otherwise, not disappointed at all

I started getting phantom bank shot awards the last week. I lifted, reseated, and hot glued the connectors last night. All better.

I also had to put looser springs on the right 2 drop drop targets because they would occasionally fall with vibration from the shaker motor. That’s all better now too. Roughly 1200 plays, all home use from a novice rube.

I also finally decided to open the outlanes back up because I got a High Noon within 4 plays 3 nights in a row. Now it’s tough again. It makes me kind of wish the points were higher with open outlanes than without. I can’t imagine reaching my high score with this setup now!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 210.00
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 44.95
Hardware
RavSpec
Hardware
8,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blue Bell, PA
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 49.99
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe
Cabinet parts
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
7,500 (OBO)
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball
Armor and blades
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider assaultsuit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-remake-club-new-sheriffs-in-town?tu=assaultsuit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.