(Topic ID: 310125)

Cactus Canyon Remake Club - New Sheriffs in Town! (with FAQs)

By jfh

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,405 posts
  • 755 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Fireball3
  • Topic is favorited by 384 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which version have you ordered and/or received?”

• Limited Edition [LE] 333 votes
    51%
  • Special Edition with Wild West topper [SE+] 103 votes
    16%
  • Special Edition [SE] 217 votes
    33%

(653 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240415_145651 (resized).jpg
IMG_5053 (resized).jpg
IMG_5068 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20240408_083646_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408_031213_Drive (resized).jpg
AE50EDD5-0A2D-4824-883B-9B097D38C6FF (resized).jpeg
86B25964-BA83-413E-9949-4511DE3D5375 (resized).jpeg
Reward issue switches (resized).jpg
shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif
Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1816 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240324-141652 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240308_213009_Chrome (resized).jpg
EC303592-D7CC-41EA-874F-1A7CEE1ECEA6 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0547 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Cactus Canyon Remake FAQ (Part 1) Game Information Posted by jfh (2 years ago)

Post #836 Demonstration videos of Topper Shootout mode Posted by jfh (2 years ago)

Post #3286 Leg crimp fix Posted by PM_Jeremy (1 year ago)

Post #9030 Trough fix Posted by PM_Jeremy (1 year ago)

Post #9386 John Youssi’s initial idea sketch for the playfield art Posted by jtaudio (1 year ago)

Post #9938 Game play stream of LE with topper (dedicated topper cam) Posted by joelbob (1 year ago)

Post #10737 Sensor Trouble shooting guide Posted by jfh (1 year ago)

Post #11888 Adjusting inlane guides to minimize ball hop Posted by alveolus (11 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tallon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#526 2 years ago

CCr SE landed at District 1 brewery on Monday. Overall very happy with the game. Built quality is exactly what we have come to expect from CGC. 3CDBEBB7-E86F-471D-B885-8CB5F593D45F (resized).jpeg3CDBEBB7-E86F-471D-B885-8CB5F593D45F (resized).jpeg7937A83C-858A-4931-9652-EC8315DED23D (resized).jpeg7937A83C-858A-4931-9652-EC8315DED23D (resized).jpeg

10 months later
#9207 1 year ago
Quoted from Ktmat32:

Honestly, I find this about as amusing as jfh and his passive aggressive comments to anyone who expects better customer service from CGC (‘others want the baby delivered in a month’…TS4 and Bond actually have been delivering in a month or two, and that’s hardly what I’m asking for as I’m going on year 2 for CCrLE) . I stand by my assessment; their communication is terrible and lacking, this process has been completely disappointing, and I won’t spend my money with a company like this again regardless of the title. But again, CGC is so fortunate to have customers willing to shell out $10k and hold them to zero accountability or communication, while singing their praises and defending them at every turn. If I start a company that I’m woefully inept at running and unable to meet expectations, I sure hope I can find customers like you guys.

Rolex - They will put you on a 2-4 year waitlist, (sometimes longer,) due to their lack of inventory.
Ferrari - A typical one-off takes around 18 to 24 months to build.
Rickenbacker Guitar - traditionally over a year to eighteen months.
Ford Bronco - The waiting list is 18 months!

Even without the pandemic, luxury items had and continue to have a wait time. Now I'm not picking a side as I do feel a little communication goes a long way but CGC has been raked over the coals repeatedly. The wait time is the wait time and anything they do put out is twisted or used against them. They have been slowly getting games out and overcoming alot of problems along the way. FFS, people were buying toilet paper on ebay for $100 a roll 2 years ago because they couldn't get any.

Please remember, CGC is the manufacturing company not your distributor. Your wait time questions and anger should be directed to them, not CGC. That's the point that has been pointed out repeatedly. I truly understand your frustration, but you are waiting on a luxury product and as such have to have a little patients and expect a wait time.

#9211 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Guessing I should call my distributor and find out when he's going to get the UL for the games to be shipped outside of the states...
Oh wait guessing this should be a manufacturers problem .
Someone in Canada spoke with Doug , apparently nobody getting them here till late fall 2023 ... so close to 2 year wait.

NO, YOU SHOULD STOP LASHING OUT AT PEOPLE! You know it's a manufacturing problem. Thats like yelling at the kid a Mcdonald's because they are out of apple pies. He has no control over that just like the distributor has no control over your countries regulations.

#9217 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Your the one who said CGC shouldn't be responsible, distros are ...
Didn't see distributor informed that they will not be able to get the product only in the US..
Seems like someone managed to get the proper UL for all the other remakes, just another fail on this release.

Please quote me directly from my post where I used the words "CGC shouldn't be responsible".

Yeah, because I didn't. Your wait time is because YOU want all the extras. You want a CCr, I have a distributor who has one right now I'll drive up to the boarder for you. But you don't want that one do you? You want the one with the topper and the cool apron.

#9219 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Apologies...
Still don't see how getting pissed with my distro is going to help when CGC doesn't tell them dick.
Guessing distros outside of the USA would have assumed they would be able to get games when given allocations from the Manufacturer who again seemingly doesn't give a rats ass.
Going to be interesting to see when they release their own game if the same crap happens.

All good. Everyone is still running hot over a very good game. I would get more upset if you don't get your game when they announce the expanded code. Come on down and play mine if you need a fix. Can't be more then 18-20 hour drive. Better yet, Come on down for MGC in Wisconsin. I'll buy you a beer and we can play a couple dollar games on the CGC demo games.

#9226 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

On that subject, should I go to MGC or TPF this year? I was at MGC maybe 7 years ago but wasn’t deep into pinball at the time. I went for retro gaming and arcades with some tabletop and pinball on the side. The free play pins are great but I can attend local events for that. I’m more interested in bumping into industry people and playing games that manufacturers and their reps bring. Maybe announcements and seminars? Thanks in advance and don’t intend to derail this thread.

MGC is in the new location for you then and honestly, Dan has come along way making the show better and better. we had some growing pains the first few years but its really coming together now. Usually if something gets announced at TPF, we will also see/have it at MGC. I would expect Spooky to have a good presence as its their back yard as well as stern and CGC since they are just a couple hours away.

Unfortunately, we do not have the warmer weather so if your looking to get out of the snow and cold......but mgc will be cheaper

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,999 (OBO)
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Littleton, CO
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 210.00
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Cabinet - Other
Jorge’s Arcade Mods

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 39.95
Hardware
RavSpec

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Richmond, VA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tallon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-remake-club-new-sheriffs-in-town?tu=Tallon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.