(Topic ID: 310125)

Cactus Canyon Remake Club - New Sheriffs in Town! (with FAQs)

By jfh

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,402 posts
  • 755 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by rockrand
  • Topic is favorited by 384 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which version have you ordered and/or received?”

• Limited Edition [LE] 333 votes
    51%
  • Special Edition with Wild West topper [SE+] 103 votes
    16%
  • Special Edition [SE] 217 votes
    33%

(653 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240415_145651 (resized).jpg
IMG_5053 (resized).jpg
IMG_5068 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20240408_083646_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408_031213_Drive (resized).jpg
AE50EDD5-0A2D-4824-883B-9B097D38C6FF (resized).jpeg
86B25964-BA83-413E-9949-4511DE3D5375 (resized).jpeg
Reward issue switches (resized).jpg
shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif
Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1816 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240324-141652 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240308_213009_Chrome (resized).jpg
EC303592-D7CC-41EA-874F-1A7CEE1ECEA6 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0547 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Cactus Canyon Remake FAQ (Part 1) Game Information Posted by jfh (2 years ago)

Post #836 Demonstration videos of Topper Shootout mode Posted by jfh (2 years ago)

Post #3286 Leg crimp fix Posted by PM_Jeremy (1 year ago)

Post #9030 Trough fix Posted by PM_Jeremy (1 year ago)

Post #9386 John Youssi’s initial idea sketch for the playfield art Posted by jtaudio (1 year ago)

Post #9938 Game play stream of LE with topper (dedicated topper cam) Posted by joelbob (1 year ago)

Post #10737 Sensor Trouble shooting guide Posted by jfh (1 year ago)

Post #11888 Adjusting inlane guides to minimize ball hop Posted by alveolus (11 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#106 2 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

We only received a couple from this small run. By the time we received ours there was already a gameplay video up so I figured there’s no rush for us to open one and sent it out to a waiting customer. Appreciate you enjoying our videos though! Hopefully we will get some video of new releases this quarter.

Bummer I was hoping to see another timed speed run unboxing video, I wanted to see if you could break the record you set on DP!

1 week later
#219 2 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Not me. I emailed Joe when I heard games started shipping just to see if he had any updated info from CGC. He did not. I got a very polite, well worded, be patient, ill let you know asap. I've never ordered from PinballStar before, but I have no concerns. Joe has a good reputation and he's always answered my emails. It sure would be nice to know if he's getting any of his allotment soon though.

I can’t say enough good things about Joe at PinballStar! He is a great distributor and more importantly he is heck of a good guy who genuinely cares about his customers.

#245 2 years ago

LTG any changes to the boards behind the backglass or do they look the same as MBr?

2 weeks later
#601 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Only the print and the acrylic backglass are limited. The print is sold out.

Is this the sold out print?

41535273-C2CA-494D-9CC8-5CA668A7912D (resized).jpeg41535273-C2CA-494D-9CC8-5CA668A7912D (resized).jpeg

#637 2 years ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

Perhaps a song will help the time pass by quicker.
[quoted image]

06C8197D-0B75-42A6-AE58-7C79CA687FAB.gif06C8197D-0B75-42A6-AE58-7C79CA687FAB.gif
#705 2 years ago

Just watching a video stream from TPF showing the LE and was blown away by how nice the LE “Buckle” on the apron looks! I know we have all seen it but something about the lights reflecting off of it really made it pop. I snapped a screenshot of it and it sort of captured the reflection, as usual nice touch CGC!

5BD59696-6F01-4011-9A70-9C1FAC27E9AC (resized).jpeg5BD59696-6F01-4011-9A70-9C1FAC27E9AC (resized).jpeg

#744 2 years ago

OT: if someone gets by their booth to ask questions can you ask about possible reruns of AFM and MBR and also if timing on the next MMr run has changed?

2 weeks later
#1121 2 years ago
Quoted from AJC3030:

Snagged one ! Thanks for the heads yup

Quoted from ClassicHornet:

Photos or it didn’t happen

Looking at his avatar pic I’m not sure if I want to see any photos
Seriously though that was an epic Seinfeld episode!

7 months later
#7494 1 year ago

Well I’m back to the land of the living, I got lost for a while as I’ve been dealing with some non pinball related stuff. Anyways this showed up yesterday (LE#31) hard to believe it’s here after all this time. I still have some other issues I’m dealing with so it may be a bit before I unbox it. I am also wondering about when MMR might be coming as I am on the list for that game too. I wish CGC could be a little bit more upfront with their production schedule as many of us don’t have unlimited funds and or room for these things and have to be very strategic about our purchases, I almost bailed on this game last month to hold out for MMr.

Oh and by the way other than my old WOZ this is the heaviest NIB game that I have ever handled!

15E3C226-87F7-46F7-96B4-64DBD2B70AB8 (resized).jpeg15E3C226-87F7-46F7-96B4-64DBD2B70AB8 (resized).jpeg
#7497 1 year ago
Quoted from Ktmat32:

Awesome news! Thanks for sharing!
Ordered through Planetary I’m guessing? Thanks again, enjoy!

Yep PPS..
I want to give a shout out to Sara at PPS for being so great thru this whole process as she was stuck in the middle with her customers and CGC and in a very difficult spot. In all my years in this hobby Sara is the most kind and decent person I have had the pleasure of dealing with!

2 weeks later
#8104 1 year ago

Translation.. LTG strongly suggests that you not do that!

2 weeks later
#8558 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Wouldn’t it be nice if flippers for profit were prohibited from buying future games?

That might be a little harsh, so many reasons why a person might sell a game, everything from just wanting to flip for a quick buck to needing to take care of unforeseen issues that have come up in their life, especially on a game that they have had money tied up on for 1.5 years.

Remember... “You Never Know What Someone Is Going Through, So Be Kind”

11 months later
#14613 4 months ago
Quoted from fixintoplay:

The problem may well be random, but it doesn't surface until after the customer unboxes and bolts on the legs. That's the first time they ever come in contact with the cab decals. Some may not care or even notice the wrinkles they cause. Mine were a PITA to try to repair, and they're still not perfect. If I had to do it over again: never mount the legs without these other metal back plates. 30 bucks ain't worth the risk.

Just throwing it out there but when I get a new game I always snug the leg bolts down finger tight, then I make sure I can slide a piece of paper between the cabinet and the leg. I can’t tell you how many warped legs I found by doing this. If there’s not enough room for a piece of paper to slide between the cabinet and the leg when the leg bolts are hand tightened and you tighten them with a wrench, you’re screwed! Once you have tightened the leg bolts with a wrench double check one more time to make sure the paper slides between the cabinet and the legs. If it doesn’t, correct the problem by either replacing the leg or going with a thicker cabinet spacer, in a pinch I have doubled up the metal style cabinet spacers that Stern uses to gain clearance, I always keep extras on hand.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Kansas City, MO
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Littleton, CO
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-remake-club-new-sheriffs-in-town?tu=Concretehardt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.