(Topic ID: 310125)

Cactus Canyon Remake Club - New Sheriffs in Town! (with FAQs)

By jfh

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,417 posts
  • 756 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by PtownPin
  • Topic is favorited by 384 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which version have you ordered and/or received?”

• Limited Edition [LE] 333 votes
    51%
  • Special Edition with Wild West topper [SE+] 103 votes
    16%
  • Special Edition [SE] 218 votes
    33%

(654 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2145 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2139 (resized).jpeg
20240415_145651 (resized).jpg
IMG_5053 (resized).jpg
IMG_5068 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20240408_083646_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408_031213_Drive (resized).jpg
AE50EDD5-0A2D-4824-883B-9B097D38C6FF (resized).jpeg
86B25964-BA83-413E-9949-4511DE3D5375 (resized).jpeg
Reward issue switches (resized).jpg
shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif
Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1816 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240324-141652 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,417 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 309.
#4551 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

And how is ordering an CCr LE on October 29, 2021 and not having it yet any different or worse than ordering EHOH in January 2021 and not having it yet?

One was supposed to be in production... the other was a pre-order for a game known not to be in production and was an order for 'the next production run'

#4552 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Can all be put to bed with straight answers from the horses mouth. I don’t like wishy washy vagueness. If the answer was a good one they’d be proud to come out and give an update. The fact that they’re not saying much tells me they’re stalling as long as possible to avoid painful truths. You’re spot on regarding companies that pump and communicate in the forums during rollout and sales but then ghost us when it comes time to delivering on promises and being accountable. That’s bad form. It should be the same level of engagement on both ends.

100% spot on....they also don't respond to emails as I've sent several with ZERO response.

#4553 1 year ago

Didn't they already give the update about supply issues preventing finishing of the games? That was the update. It's still the update. They probably have nothing new to tell us. They probably don't know themselves.

#4554 1 year ago

I'm waiting for this title as long as it takes. I'm stupid like that. It will be done when it is done.

images (resized).jpegimages (resized).jpeg
#4555 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Didn't they already give the update about supply issues preventing finishing of the games? That was the update. It's still the update. They probably have nothing new to tell us. They probably don't know themselves.

Yeah I think either they know that the parts are not coming anytime soon or they have absolutely no idea when the parts will be in and just are not saying anything about it.

#4556 1 year ago

I was going to comment on all these issues but due to supply chain issues I can't !

#4557 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:One was supposed to be in production... the other was a pre-order for a game known not to be in production and was an order for 'the next production run'

Not true in the case of EHOH according to a prominent distributor I spoke with (and totally ignoring the slap in the face to Premium orders with the 40th).

The primary point is that, while disappointing, the CGC production delays with CGC are no worse than those we have seen with any other manufacturer. CGC appears to be willing to take the heat by doing what is best for their customers rather than what’s expedient for them.

Unfortunately, for whatever reason, CGC has only communicated to some outside the company on the situation and has passed on multiple opportunities to comment publicly. I think that’s a mistake but that’s where we are.

#4558 1 year ago

Imagine a car manufacturer or an appliance maker telling you, “you’ll get it when you get it”. I know this is an entertainment device but I’d like to know what to expect for my money and it’s no small chunk. A straightforward delivery estimate would allow me to chose the best use of my funds. Instead CGC is holding my cash hostage. Not the deposit, the promise to pay my balance. I need to make sure that’s liquid when I get the call and right now that’s stuck in limbo. Do I have 8K to play with for 6-12 months or do I need to park it for “soon guys, soon”?

#4559 1 year ago

Your distributor would get notified before pinside/you so best check with them for a ball park. Don't be surprised if they say 6-12 months Its not funny, but it is what it is in these uncertain times.

Quoted from Ballderdash:

Imagine a car manufacturer or an appliance maker telling you, “you’ll get it when you get it”. I know this is an entertainment device but I’d like to know what to expect for my money and it’s no small chunk. A straightforward delivery estimate would allow me to chose the best use of my funds. Instead CGC is holding my cash hostage. Not the deposit, the promise to pay my balance. I need to make sure that’s liquid when I get the call and right now that’s stuck in limbo. Do I have 8K to play with for 6-12 months or do I need to park it for “soon guys, soon”?

#4560 1 year ago

That’s it…I’m ordering an LE from Chigaco Gaming in China. The only difference is a bamboo playfield, doesn’t dimple but splinters badly. Bart topper has samurai swords instead of pistols but nobody will notice.

#4561 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

You might want to talk to someone who ordered appliances, furniture, or a car in the past two years. "You'll get it when you get it" is exactly what multiple friends and neighbors were told. Friends who work for Ford are still waiting on their Bronco. My GM friends are still waiting on their Corvettes. There is a massive lot not far from here by the old Willow Run bomber factory with hundreds of Broncos awaiting parts. These lots exist all over the country. A neighbor in the front of my sub is in charge of a program that moves those vehicles tires so many degrees every so many days to prevent tire and rotor issues.

#4562 1 year ago
Quoted from gorditas:You might want to talk to someone who ordered appliances, furniture, or a car in the past two years. "You'll get it when you get it" is exactly what multiple friends and neighbors were told. Friends who work for Ford are still waiting on their Bronco. My GM friends are still waiting on their Corvettes. There is a massive lot not far from here by the old Willow Run bomber factory with hundreds of Broncos awaiting parts. These lots exist all over the country. A neighbor in the front of my sub is in charge of a program that moves those vehicles tires so many degrees every so many days to prevent tire and rotor issues.

I bought a new ride recently and was given an approximate delivery date, and it turned out it came in early....I was NEVER told "you'll get it when u get it"

#4563 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

I mean… I’ve had a particular expensive vehicle on order (with deposit) for almost a year at this point - with Ford telling me ‘you’ll get it when you get it’ - my third time ordering one of these, and it’s just how it is. Patience is a virtue - it will probably roll model year again before it shows up, and the price will go up along with it!

I also get where you’re coming from, not trying to discount the frustration - but realize it happens with a lot of things, expensive or otherwise.

#4564 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I bought a new ride recently and was given an approximate delivery date, and it turned out it came in early....I was NEVER told "you'll get it when u get it"

That's wonderful. I'm thankful for you that your particular vehicle didn't have those supply issues. Call a dealer and ask about ordering the two vehicles I mentioned, or an F150, Expedition, or Navigator. Those are just ones I know of through friends at suppliers (seats, dashes, door panels) executives, and dealers.

It is nice and green where I live. That doesn't mean that there isn't a drought out west.

#4565 1 year ago
Quoted from vikeking27:

I mean… I’ve had a particular expensive vehicle on order (with deposit) for almost a year at this point - with Ford telling me ‘you’ll get it when you get it’ - my third time ordering one of these, and it’s just how it is. Patience is a virtue - it will probably roll model year again before it shows up, and the price will go up along with it!
I also get where you’re coming from, not trying to discount the frustration - but realize it happens with a lot of things, expensive or otherwise.

Before someone chimes in and says ‘sounds like a Ford problem’ based on the examples here - I also recently waited over a year for a GE Freezer, and was told ‘3 months’ for a dining room table I ordered 8 months ago that still hasn’t shipped. These issues are impacting many industries.

#4566 1 year ago

Carguments, applianceuments, wonder what's next.

So somewhat on topic for a club thread, I haven't been paying to much attention while playing, but what exactly is it that qualifies the next Bart after killing one off?

#4567 1 year ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

Carguments, applianceuments, wonder what's next.
So somewhat on topic for a club thread, I haven't been paying to much attention while playing, but what exactly is it that qualifies the next Bart after killing one off?

I think completing the gunfight after beating one and hitting the bad guy fires up the next one.

#4568 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Imagine a car manufacturer or an appliance maker telling you, “you’ll get it when you get it”.

Huh? I don’t have to imagine it. I’ve been hearing that from all of them for the past couple years. Here’s a list of things I have been told I’ll get it when I get it, and I waited weeks or months.

Lumber
Washer and dryer
Stove
Fridge
Dishwasher
Microwave
Couch
Kitchen cabinets and hardware
Flooring materials
Ac condenser and air handler

Have you tried to buy anything lately?

#4569 1 year ago

It really doesn’t matter all these discussions. I LOL reading all this whining/posturing from the keyboard warriors.

Reminds me of my kids with “Are we there yet?” Lol

Throwing fits and demanding updates won’t accelerate things. This is so much like MMrRE from 2020. To those who aren’t familiar go read the MMr thread. The situation/complaining is so identical it’s mind boggling. To those who want to spend on something else but worry about having money when the game is available: if you can’t afford both another temp game AND CCr when it does come out then you can’t afford it so don’t do it. Cue next tantrum.

Yes I know I’ll get all the “but it’s disrespectful and unprofessional to be silent” bullshit from the top complainers. You folks really need to take a step back and get your emotions out of it. Any manufacturer needs to sell product to make money. They want to sell ASAP. They’re not being obtuse on purpose or for kicks. And please stop with the “but I’m spending 5 figures on this blah blah blah”. Get over yourselves. We all are spending the same amount. Some of us are mature about buying an entertainment TOY. Some are not. “I want it NOW, NOW, NOW, NOW!!!” Lol

If they don’t provide estimates maybe it’s because they don’t have any themselves for the missing parts.

You know that even if we got weekly updates telling us “not yet”, the bottom line doesn’t change: You can wait for your game, or you can sell your spot.

Cue the downvotes.

#4570 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Reminds me of my kids with “Are we there yet?”

14216107-64D0-4D98-BE77-2AAEEA43DDAA (resized).jpeg14216107-64D0-4D98-BE77-2AAEEA43DDAA (resized).jpeg

Quoted from MrMikeman:

Cue the downvotes.

And the upvotes.

#4571 1 year ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

Quoted from vikeking27:

I think completing the gunfight after beating one and hitting the bad guy fires up the next one.

From my experience that's correct, though you don't have to hit the bad guy, just start the gunfight. I've also noticed that if gunfight is lit and you start one of the Polly peril modes gunfight gets overridden by the mode and shots to Bart during that mode will start advancing the next Bart. When gunfight relights after the mode ends shots to Bart do nothing again.

#4572 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

It really doesn’t matter all these discussions. I LOL reading all this whining/posturing from the keyboard warriors.
Reminds me of my kids with “Are we there yet?” Lol
Throwing fits and demanding updates won’t accelerate things. This is so much like MMrRE from 2020. To those who aren’t familiar go read the MMr thread. The situation/complaining is so identical it’s mind boggling. To those who want to spend on something else but worry about having money when the game is available: if you can’t afford both another temp game AND CCr when it does come out then you can’t afford it so don’t do it. Cue next tantrum.
Yes I know I’ll get all the “but it’s disrespectful and unprofessional to be silent” bullshit from the top complainers. You folks really need to take a step back and get your emotions out of it. Any manufacturer needs to sell product to make money. They want to sell ASAP. They’re not being obtuse on purpose or for kicks. And please stop with the “but I’m spending 5 figures on this blah blah blah”. Get over yourselves. We all are spending the same amount. Some of us are mature about buying an entertainment TOY. Some are not. “I want it NOW, NOW, NOW, NOW!!!” Lol
If they don’t provide estimates maybe it’s because they don’t have any themselves for the missing parts.
You know that even if we got weekly updates telling us “not yet”, the bottom line doesn’t change: You can wait for your game, or you can sell your spot.
Cue the downvotes.

This is definitely an upvote! Thank You for spelling this out the correct way. Some people (or a lot) are just prone to wining, like their kids (or just being spoiled like one!) You are right; CGC isn’t playing games, they are working their asses off to get games to their customers. It doesn’t help them if they can’t move them. Biz 101. “Ease down Ripleys, you’re just grinding metal”

#4573 1 year ago

Yo any of you guys that are backing out gimmie your Brian Allen Acrylic Backglass.

#4574 1 year ago
Quoted from MegaFeenix:

Yo any of you guys that are backing out gimmie your Brian Allen Acrylic Backglass.

There was one posted recently.

#4575 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Reminds me of my kids with “Are we there yet?”

And when your kids don’t clean their room, come home on time or do whatever you ask of them are you going to say to them, okay “It really doesn’t matter all these discussions. Throwing fits and demanding updates won’t accelerate things” with you. Your kids can just tell you I’ll do it “soon Dad, soon”? Lol.

Please don’t call me a whiner, complainer or call my perspective BS. I entered into a financial agreement with a business. There are now expectations between us. Without accountability there is apathy. I refuse to lower my expectations. This is the same as those in this thread telling that other pinsider to just deal with his decals. That he shouldn’t be mad. He should just sell his game if he’s not happy.

#4576 1 year ago

Plenty of studies done showing how people work harder and do the job better when they know they’re being watched. I’d image same goes for CGC. If they know they have pressure on them to perform (or report) then maybe they’ll produce results.

But mystery and obfuscation is cool too... if you’re into that kind of thing.

#4577 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

If they know they have pressure on them to perform (or report) then maybe they’ll produce results.

They have over $11M in receivables hanging on the LE shipments alone. Seems like that’s more pressure than a bunch of Pinsiders could reasonably apply.

And people wonder why CGC hasn’t announced the details of the upgrade kit yet.

#4578 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

I entered into a financial agreement with a business.

Indeed you did. But with your distributor. Not Chicago Gaming. They won’t even know who you are until you return the warranty card.
What did your distributor say when you told them you were disappointed in their lack of updates to you?

#4579 1 year ago

You can say people are a bunch of complainers and cry babies, but the fact is it would not take more then 5 minutes for them to provide us an update. They had no issue posting in this thread multiple times in the past….it’s an odd decision to ghost us now. I am huge fan of CGC, it doesn’t mean they can’t do better. By not posting a simple update it opens up the speculation and criticism.

#4580 1 year ago

A Cool mod, and maybe most expensive ever? I saw a link for a 3D printed mine cart and figured I’d give it a shot. Had a friend print it and what do you know, fits PERCECT on the rail above the mine shaft! Got it painted up and now trying to figure out how to secure some gold in there! Gold was panned from northern Cali.

24328F6F-F996-444C-8A05-0BEEFFE598C0 (resized).jpeg24328F6F-F996-444C-8A05-0BEEFFE598C0 (resized).jpeg491B0171-E291-4981-9880-C31B32F1CE6A (resized).jpeg491B0171-E291-4981-9880-C31B32F1CE6A (resized).jpeg6EF0B2A3-A7B6-4474-AF1F-802BE6230EB8 (resized).jpeg6EF0B2A3-A7B6-4474-AF1F-802BE6230EB8 (resized).jpeg98333D1E-0E32-4459-BBC6-B7C346145D6F (resized).jpeg98333D1E-0E32-4459-BBC6-B7C346145D6F (resized).jpegB7DE23D0-B69C-40D9-92EA-BFBDBDC8644A (resized).jpegB7DE23D0-B69C-40D9-92EA-BFBDBDC8644A (resized).jpeg
#4581 1 year ago
Quoted from PDXFlipper:

A Cool mod, and maybe most expensive ever? I saw a link for a 3D printed mine cart and figured I’d give it a shot. Had a friend print it and what do you know, fits PERCECT on the rail above the mine shaft! Got it painted up and now trying to figure out how to secure some gold in there! Gold was panned from northern Cali.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I used quake putty that someone suggested on here. Seems to hold with out any problems.

#4582 1 year ago
Quoted from Jon9508:

I used quake putty that someone suggested on here. Seems to hold with out any problems.

There were two holes on top of the mountain that had hot glue in them, I removed the hot glue and used one zip tie

8CCA6369-017C-4338-96F1-5762B885F42A (resized).jpeg8CCA6369-017C-4338-96F1-5762B885F42A (resized).jpeg
#4583 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Plenty of studies done showing how people work harder and do the job better when they know they’re being watched

We're on them !

child4 (resized).jpegchild4 (resized).jpeg
#4584 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

And people wonder why CGC hasn’t announced the details of the upgrade kit yet

Still years away....
If they announced that now there will be more posts here than when Richard gets his game.

#4585 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Still years away....
If they announced that now there will be more posts here than when Richard gets his game.

I certainly wasn’t advocating an early announcement.

#4586 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

I certainly wasn’t advocating an early announcement

If they are smart ... build them package them and have them ready to go out the door...
Dumbest thing would be to annouce and then start blaming supply chain issues for 8 months .
Yes ... I'm aware there are supply chain issues ... but this(CCr) has been on CGE books since 2019 if not earlier

#4587 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

If they are smart ... build them package them and have them ready to go out the door...

Pretty sure that’s the plan. What I don’t know is who will sell it. Is it PPS because it’s considered a part/accessory? Or will it be CGC to distributors? The only thing I’m certain of is that it’s a next year thing. It was planned for 2022 but Lyman’s passing changed that.

#4588 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

The primary point is that, while disappointing, the CGC production delays with CGC are no worse than those we have seen with any other manufacturer

"no worse" when you cherry pick an example and ignore the hundreds of other games shipping... This is why you get knocked as defending CGC too much.

Any lay person can identify and empathize with an obvious failure to deliver on time or anywhere near expectations set. Yet you want to spin it as 'normal'. No, it's not normal.

The only thing normal about this is the repeated behavior pattern of CGC. And next time your friend Ryan gets up and boasts about how ready they are when annoucing... everyone should call them out until they actually start shipping inventory. Because this crap is really getting old.

#4589 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Have you tried to buy anything lately?

Yeah, but how much you wanna bet Stern starts shipping its new game within weeks of announcing it?

#4590 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Yeah, but how much you wanna bet Stern starts shipping its new game within weeks of announcing it?

What that has to do with me buying appliances and furniture, I will ponder gently as I lay waiting for the sandman tonight.

#4591 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

"no worse" when you cherry pick an example and ignore the hundreds of other games shipping... This is why you get knocked as defending CGC too much.
Any lay person can identify and empathize with an obvious failure to deliver on time or anywhere near expectations set. Yet you want to spin it as 'normal'. No, it's not normal.
The only thing normal about this is the repeated behavior pattern of CGC. And next time your friend Ryan gets up and boasts about how ready they are when annoucing... everyone should call them out until they actually start shipping inventory. Because this crap is really getting old.

Lol. I didn’t say it was normal or defend it as such. I said it was no worse than what is happening with other manufacturers. I believe most rational and logical people realize the potential impacts from supply chain issues, issues outside CGC’s control and unforeseen problems.

As for Ryan? I don’t speak for him or agree with his public radio silence. The original production plan as related to me called for initial games to be shipped mid-November with the entire run completed by early May. At the time I had no reason to not believe it but quite frankly I didn’t care as long as I got my CCr. Imagine what we would be hearing now if that was announced publicly then.

You and some others seem to get some perverse pleasure from seeing CGC fail to meet your expectations whether they are reasonable or not.

I’d rather give CGC the benefit of the doubt that they want to deliver the best possible product to the pinball community that they can rather than cut corners to meet an arbitrary schedule.

#4592 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Lol. I didn’t say it was normal or defend it as such. I said it was no worse than what is happening with other manufacturers. I believe most rational and logical people realize the potential impacts from supply chain issues, issues outside CGC’s control and unforeseen problems.

If CCr was announced in Jan 2020... that line would still fly. But reality is CGC launched CCr in Oct 2021... a launch done knowing the landscape and a launch done with production plans in place. Let's not forget the boasting of PFs already made, etc.

Unexpected delays - yes, things happen. But managing your customer expectations properly and doing the right thing is CGC's cross to bear. And this is not a COVID-supply-chain unique sequence of events for CGC.

Quoted from jfh:

You and some others seem to get some perverse pleasure from seeing CGC fail to meet your expectations whether they are reasonable or not.

No - I just speak up to keep things honest and counter the fluffing. Call it tough love if you want, but I'm not going to join in the kum ba yah chorus when people make excuses to justify poor behavior or make up cover. You keep saying this is 'no worse than other manufacturers'... yet others are adapting and getting product out the door and providing forecasts. CGC sits behind the closed doors hiding from the very same audience they were so happy to engage with during the sales cycle... instead leaking stuff to 3rd parties like yourself to be their mouthpiece.

#4593 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

If CCr was announced in Jan 2020... that line would still fly. But reality is CGC launched CCr in Oct 2021... a launch done knowing the landscape and a launch done with production plans in place. Let's not forget the boasting of PFs already made, etc.
Unexpected delays - yes, things happen. But managing your customer expectations properly and doing the right thing is CGC's cross to bear. And this is not a COVID-supply-chain unique sequence of events for CGC.

No - I just speak up to keep things honest and counter the fluffing. Call it tough love if you want, but I'm not going to join in the kum ba yah chorus when people make excuses to justify poor behavior or make up cover. You keep saying this is 'no worse than other manufacturers'... yet others are adapting and getting product out the door and providing forecasts. CGC sits behind the closed doors hiding from the very same audience they were so happy to engage with during the sales cycle... instead leaking stuff to 3rd parties like yourself to be their mouthpiece.

I wonder what the “birdie” told him this time. lol.

Quoted from jfh:

As for Ryan? I don’t speak for him or agree with his public radio silence. The original production plan as related to me called for initial games to be shipped mid-November with the entire run completed by early May. At the time I had no reason to not believe it but quite frankly I didn’t care as long as I got my CCr. Imagine what we would be hearing now if that was announced publicly then.
I’d rather give CGC the benefit of the doubt that they want to deliver the best possible product to the pinball community that they can rather than cut corners to meet an arbitrary schedule.

The expectations were set by CGC last year. Some of us feel they should be accountable for that, you clearly do not.

#4594 1 year ago

So many posts I thought I got my game!!! Ran outside to check the driveway, not there.

Richard

#4595 1 year ago
Quoted from jchristian11:

The expectations were set by CGC last year. Some of us feel they should be accountable for that

I’m probably going to regret asking this but exactly how should they be held accountable?

The only way I know how is to vote with my wallet. I have voted by keeping my order in place.

The quality of the product is important to me. When I get my game is far less so because I’m going to have it for years and I have plenty to play while I wait.

#4596 1 year ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

So many posts I thought I got my game!!! Ran outside to check the driveway, not there.

That made me laugh!

#4597 1 year ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

Richard

LMAO..
best post in ninety something pages.

Keep up the good fight, still think it's ridiculous that you have not got it yet!

#4598 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

I’m probably going to regret asking this but how should they be held accountable?
The only way I know how is to vote with my wallet. I have voted by keeping my order in place.
The quality of the product is important to me. When I get my game is far less so because I’m going to have it for years and I have plenty to play while I wait.

I agree that the only way is with your wallet

#4599 1 year ago

I’m also voting with my wallet. I can wait and I’m staying in on my LE. The standard is SO good I will happily wait for the upgraded one.

#4600 1 year ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I’m also voting with my wallet. I can wait and I’m staying in on my LE. The standard is SO good I will happily wait for the upgraded one.

Same here. I sold my se after 2 weeks , happily, impatiently , waiting for our le. Had opportunity to break even on se so I sold

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Littleton, CO
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Jorge’s Arcade Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bristol, CT
There are 15,417 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 309.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-remake-club-new-sheriffs-in-town/page/92?hl=crazypinballguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.