(Topic ID: 310125)

Cactus Canyon Remake Club - New Sheriffs in Town! (with FAQs)

By jfh

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,417 posts
  • 756 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by PtownPin
  • Topic is favorited by 384 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which version have you ordered and/or received?”

• Limited Edition [LE] 333 votes
    51%
  • Special Edition with Wild West topper [SE+] 103 votes
    16%
  • Special Edition [SE] 218 votes
    33%

(654 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2145 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2139 (resized).jpeg
20240415_145651 (resized).jpg
IMG_5053 (resized).jpg
IMG_5068 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20240408_083646_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408_031213_Drive (resized).jpg
AE50EDD5-0A2D-4824-883B-9B097D38C6FF (resized).jpeg
86B25964-BA83-413E-9949-4511DE3D5375 (resized).jpeg
Reward issue switches (resized).jpg
shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif
Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1816 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240324-141652 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,417 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 309.
#401 2 years ago

I know of an MMr that needed the big board replaced. I don’t know how much it cost.

#402 2 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

I have never had to pay for a bad Stern node board. If you work with your distributor and send back the old one, its free.
I also have not heard of any of the larger boards going out on a CGC and I have had 3 games in my collection with AFM being the oldest.

I haven't either, but was curious if anyone had and what the cost was

#404 2 years ago

I guess that shows how much overpriced the Stern boards are... Is that their attempt to get into the car dealership game and pad pockets with exorbitant parts pricing?

#406 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Random question....has anyone here ever had to replace the large PCB board on any of the remakes? I have all 3 remakes and never had an issue, but was curious what it might cost?

I haven't heard of any.

As I recall the one for MMR was around $300.

LTG : )

#407 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I haven't heard of any.

Thanks.....cheap compared to Stern

#408 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Random question....has anyone here ever had to replace the large PCB board on any of the remakes? I have all 3 remakes and never had an issue, but was curious what it might cost?

I have replaced playfield pcb on my afmrse after about 190 games lower switches/targets wouldn't register After some arguing and having to prove purchase date cgc sent a new one free under warranty. Whole lotta connectors to remove and replace but pulled it off. This was after 2 months back and forth with cgc, no problems since .

#409 2 years ago

I put maybe 10 games on Cactus Canyon yesterday at Tilt in Minneapolis and it was my favorite game of the day. My last game lasted pretty long, didn't quite get to high noon but lasted 20+ minutes. It's definitely an easy shooter with easy to understand rules, but it's fun as hell. If it was your only game at home, I could see making through it pretty quickly and being done with it, but I can tell it would be a hit with friends and family. Maybe it doesn't quite have the staying power or magic of MM and AFM, but it's just fun. Can't wait to see what the new Lyman/Sharpe code could bring for depth and longevity. This game is on my radar if I feel it's time to make some collection trades for easy breezy pinball fun (as I'll never get through Godzilla since I'm average.) Enjoy your CCr's!

unnamed-9 (resized).jpgunnamed-9 (resized).jpg
#410 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I haven't heard of any.

We had to replace one on our MMr.

It is my fault, I should have reported the issue straight away. I left it for months and then when I did report, the game was out of warranty.

I did attempt to repair the original board a couple of times. I knew where the issue was, the same mosfet kept blowing. I cut our losses and just bought a new board. Game has not skipped a beat since.

#411 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

We had to replace one on our MMr.
It is my fault, I should have reported the issue straight away. I left it for months and then when I did report, the game was out of warranty.
I did attempt to repair the original board a couple of times. I knew where the issue was, the same mosfet kept blowing. I cut our losses and just bought a new board. Game has not skipped a beat since.

Typically with modern electronics, as long as they don’t lemon out on you in the first couple months or so they will last a lifetime (except batteries of course). I have built dozens of PCs over the years and usually if something goes wrong it’s DOA or very shortly into the lifespan. Most things that make it past a couple months of use last until you throw it away. The boards and stuff are meant to be inexpensive and throwaway too - that’s why I never got why people ripped on Spike2 so much, to me it was a great step forward. Long lasting electronic components, cheap replacements. There was talk of bringing node board replacement pricing down drastically ($99 a pop) before Covid hit. Hopefully that mentality comes back once the supply chain catches up.

#412 2 years ago
Quoted from BangbackBetty:

I have replaced playfield pcb on my afmrse after about 190 games lower switches/targets wouldn't register After some arguing and having to prove purchase date cgc sent a new one free under warranty. Whole lotta connectors to remove and replace but pulled it off. This was after 2 months back and forth with cgc, no problems since .

I think I would have just paid the $250 instead of it being broke for 2 months.

Glad it all worked out for ya,

#413 2 years ago

Got ours this week. Anyone else know why the max volume is too quiet? Yes min volume override is disabled. Next to monster bash it sounds like half the volume.

#414 2 years ago

I beat High Noon tonight. Score was 198 million. I thought I turned the topper/video mode on, but I haven't seen that yet. I need to recheck my settings.

My flippers are matching when in the rest position, but when raised one is higher than the other. I am thinking the bracket might need a slight bend to make them match. The right side that doesn't go as high is harder to trap up with too.

The overall light show is really nice. The color changing GI is used sparingly and to good effect.

The flashers under the guns and the circle inserts for the shootouts near the flippers are too bright for me. My gun flashers are at the lowest -3 setting. Might be cool if with an update if they could offer a lower option.

#415 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I beat High Noon tonight.

Did that bother you in any way? Does that give credence to those that say the game is too easy?

Quoted from DudeRegular:

The flashers under the guns and the circle inserts for the shootouts near the flippers are too bright for me. My gun flashers are at the lowest -3 setting. Might be cool if with an update if they could offer a lower option.

This seems to be a common complaint. I hope we see a way to tone them down.

#416 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Did that bother you in any way? Does that give credence to those that say the game is too easy?

This seems to be a common complaint. I hope we see a way to tone them down.

I personally don't want a game to be too easy. Often times for me when I beat a game, I tend to move it along shortly after. There are a few exceptions, Deadpool being the primary. I have beat it a few times and still come back to it. I think it was game 6 or 7 for me that I beat High Noon. I am an ok pinball player skill-wise.

CCr game doesn't feel shallow, but it also doesn't feel super deep either. Its a nice mix. I would say seeing the end of the game (as it stands with the extended code), is attainable for a good portion of players.

Also Showdown Multiball is one of my favorite modes/multiballs of all time. It absolutely rocks. The bad guy drop targets all pop up. Complete the first set of drops with two balls and you get another ball. Repeat a few times and it didn't feel repetitive, just chaotic fun with nice lights, sound and callouts.

#417 2 years ago

First little problem to report. Looks like my inductive sensor isn’t working on the right loop. Might be the connector on the board though. It triggers when I move the cable when a little bit.

Still all kinds of fun to play. I had full functionality once it realized that switch was dead it gave credit for the loop shot when only the entrance opto triggered.

#418 2 years ago
Quoted from BalkeBoy:

I put maybe 10 games on Cactus Canyon yesterday at Tilt in Minneapolis and it was my favorite game of the day. My last game lasted pretty long, didn't quite get to high noon but lasted 20+ minutes. It's definitely an easy shooter with easy to understand rules, but it's fun as hell. If it was your only game at home, I could see making through it pretty quickly and being done with it, but I can tell it would be a hit with friends and family. Maybe it doesn't quite have the staying power or magic of MM and AFM, but it's just fun. Can't wait to see what the new Lyman/Sharpe code could bring for depth and longevity. This game is on my radar if I feel it's time to make some collection trades for easy breezy pinball fun (as I'll never get through Godzilla since I'm average.) Enjoy your CCr's!
[quoted image]

20+ minute game and no score to share? C'mon don't tease us like that

Did you activate Shootout mode and try it out? What did you think?

During league last night we actually had a player complain that it shouldn't be enabled in the first place. I spent some time on it today to make a quick tutorial video and not knowing where you're aiming kinda ruins the fun. Hoping maybe a code update adds some indicators.

#419 2 years ago
Quoted from jonahk:

I spent some time on it today to make a quick tutorial video and not knowing where you're aiming kinda ruins the fun. Hoping maybe a code update adds some indicators.

Isn’t the bad guy highlighted?

#420 2 years ago

I’ve gotten to the shootout a handful of times and can’t figure out what to do. You have maybe a few seconds to try and aim, but can’t seem to score anything. I could see why it would be set off in the default settings as I’m assuming you want the topper for the mode.
I haven’t beat the game or found it too easy. Think my best score is about 75 million so far with most coming under 30 million. My family and I aren’t the best players but this game appeals to all and it’s just a blast to play.
I would agree with the showdown multi ball, one of the best there is. Makes me drool for what they are coming up with on the new code.

#421 2 years ago

L.E. Pre-owners! Received yesterday from Sara at Planetary Pinball:

“To all of our CCR LE pre-order customers:

Thank you for continuing to wait! Right now we don’t have any new ETA’s on the CCR LE ship date. Please continue to wait if you truly want the CCR LE. All we can offer anyone that doesn’t want to wait during production, is to cancel your LE spot, refund your deposit back to you. That spot will then go to the next person on our LE waitlist. Please note - anyone that does cancel, will most likely never get that spot back from us. In the event you cancel your spot, you would then have to go back on the “regular LE waitlist” if you change your mind and want back in.

CGC usually doesn’t give out a lot of updates when games are in production, as factories are working very hard daily to get the games complete (their priority is physically getting games produced not really re-calculating the timeframe as things change daily due to various hurdles, supply chain issues, weather, covid, etc. Also having to then stop and give constant time frames out as again things change daily, only delay them more……so while updates are nice, please be patient and know things are moving). CGC will reach out to us as we get close to games shipping, and at that time we can start to notify LE customers in order that final payments are due.

We do know some SE’s have shipped, although that does not give us any better ETA on LE’s - but it does highlight production is moving along and I have all the confidence in CGC with this remake, as any other remake they have done. I always say with CGC games, worth the wait. I can tell you, demand has not “declined” so if you can be patient it will be more than worth it to stick it out.

Please everyone continue to wait (unless you want to cancel) and we will reach out to everyone when we have an update on glass shipping, and LE’s shipping. Please note, don’t reply back and ask “where” you are in line, everyone needs to wait to get notified, so please wait for that update and try not to ask before we notify you, unless you want to cancel or you really feel like you missed an update. If you don’t hear anything, your game is not ready.”

#422 2 years ago

Thinking of joining the club.
I am torn because I prefer games to be on the tough side and reading the comments I gather it might not be much.

Wondering how do you guys are liking the code and if the code will be updated in the future as it had been previously announced?

Sorry it this was discussed before.

#423 2 years ago

their priority is physically getting games produced not really re-calculating the timeframe as things change daily due to various hurdles, supply chain issues, weather, covid, etc. Also having to then stop and give constant time frames out as again things change daily, only delay them more……so while updates are nice, please be patient and know things are moving)

Lol such excuses.

This projection and tracking of resources is literally what the production managers do to ensure they have the parts and sequencing in harmony so they don’t end up in a starvation or out of order situation. They don’t just ‘work on what is there that day’ or whatever.

Sure they may not have confidence in a time when some issue comes up but don’t make up stories like they are putting down tools to try to make up new estimates. Comical.

#424 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I am torn because I prefer games to be on the tough side and reading the comments I gather it might not be much.
Wondering how do you guys are liking the code and if the code will be updated in the future as it had been previously announced?

Crank the angle, make the slings crazy sensitive and open up the outlanes. Then turn off extra balls and set every setting to the hardest. These adjustments made Twilight zone my favorite machine ever and made totan a keeper.

#425 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Crank the angle, make the slings crazy sensitive and open up the outlanes. Then turn off extra balls and set every setting to the hardest. These adjustments made Twilight zone my favorite machine ever and made totan a keeper.

Especially check the settings.

The original CC had default settings that make the game easy.
I don't know if the remake has similar defaults.

Setting everything to hardest on the original game makes it a better challenge.

#426 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Did you take the time to read the FAQ in the first post?

The game as shipped is not “tough”. It’s 90’s deep, not WOZ deep.
Yes, there will be an optional upgrade kit with additional code.

#427 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinster5000:

I’ve gotten to the shootout a handful of times and can’t figure out what to do. You have maybe a few seconds to try and aim, but can’t seem to score anything. I could see why it would be set off in the default settings as I’m assuming you want the topper for the mode.
I haven’t beat the game or found it too easy. Think my best score is about 75 million so far with most coming under 30 million. My family and I aren’t the best players but this game appeals to all and it’s just a blast to play.
I would agree with the showdown multi ball, one of the best there is. Makes me drool for what they are coming up with on the new code.

I don’t have my game yet, but from the shootout video that was posted, I could not tell where the gun was aiming (the LE has the led lights just below the topper that shows you where the gun is pointed).

I was thinking if you can not aim the gun with the stock SE, someone in the modder community would make a led strip that would stick on directly bellow the DMD (or directly above) that would show you where the gun is pointing.

Or maybe I’m wrong and the stock SE there is a way to tell where the gun is? If you push the flipper left or right does it highlight the “bad guy” in the window?

Thanks,
Richard

#428 2 years ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

I don’t have my game yet, but from the shootout video that was posted, I could not tell where the gun was aiming (the LE has the led lights just below the topper that shows you where the gun is pointed).
I was thinking if you can not aim the gun with the stock SE, someone in the modder community would make a led strip that would stick on directly bellow the DMD (or directly above) that would show you where the gun is pointing.
Or maybe I’m wrong and the stock SE there is a way to tell where the gun is? If you push the flipper left or right does it highlight the “bad guy” in the window?
Thanks,
Richard

I thought this is why the topper was such a big deal originally and why the SE+ came to exist.
The pitch that I recall, with my admittedly weak memory, was that the topper would add a mode. People were upset that they needed an LE to have access to an extra mode (toppergate) and CGC made the decision to add the SE+ to the offering to ensure non LE owners would have access to the topper and mode if desired.
Hearing that the mode would be playable on the DMD alone was a surprise to me.

#429 2 years ago
Quoted from The-Hum:

I thought this is why the topper was such a big deal originally and why the SE+ came to exist.
The pitch that I recall, with my admittedly weak memory, was that the topper would add a mode. People were upset that they needed an LE to have access to an extra mode (toppergate) and CGC made the decision to add the SE+ to the offering to ensure non LE owners would have access to the topper and mode if desired.
Hearing that the mode would be playable on the DMD alone was a surprise to me.

Ohh, maybe, I didn’t read all the arguing! Lol

If you can’t aim with the SE, I’ll just leave it off for now I suppose.

Gona be a blast either way! Can’t wait!

Richard

#430 2 years ago
Quoted from jonahk:

20+ minute game and no score to share? C'mon don't tease us like that
Did you activate Shootout mode and try it out? What did you think?
During league last night we actually had a player complain that it shouldn't be enabled in the first place. I spent some time on it today to make a quick tutorial video and not knowing where you're aiming kinda ruins the fun. Hoping maybe a code update adds some indicators.

Sorry for the score tease! I think my score was just 128M, nothing special. Shootout never happened so either I never got it or it wasn’t activated. I was hoping to see it!

And showdown multiball is incredibly fun!

#431 2 years ago

Thanks,
Richard

I just haven’t gotten there enough to figure anything out. Certainly part of me thinks cgc turned it off on se because the gameplay wasn’t great for the shootout mode.... yet. I was thinking it would be like the ghostbusters video mode where you hold the flipper button down until it goes far enough left or right to the target you are aiming for. I don’t recall it highlighting the bad guy but again, I’m no expert.
Probably doesn’t help that I’m usually drinking when I play because cactus highly suggests it, maybe that’s why I can’t figure it out. Lol. “Lock is lit and so am I” has got to be one of my favorite call outs from any pin.

#432 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Isn’t the bad guy highlighted?

Nope. I suspect the DMD representation of that mode is just for show. It relies on the topper being installed to highlight aim points for the player.

Thanks,
Richard

There is no way to identify an aim point. It's kind of "generally push the flipper button in the direction of the bad guy". The Sheriff fires automatically

We have a very particular clientele who come play games at our location, and we're always getting asked to enable features or let people try things out even if they are in beta. I'm well aware this is 0.x code and we may never see aiming in the DMD mode, was just curious about other's experiences.

On a side note, Showdown might be one of my favorite game modes in a long time.

EDIT: As pointed out below by Josh Sharpe - this was never designed to be played on the DMD. Will be disabling this on our game on route.

#433 2 years ago

This seems very possible especially if it is just a a continuation of a controlled addressed light string, would really need to see inside a topper to figure out the difficulty level. My bet is they are slapping on another board like the playfield lights and it wouldn't be as simple as I mentioned. I am assuming documentation like in the past with full schematics for repair are no longer provided. If they are I could look into this, if I could get a scan.

#434 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Agreed - don't be worried about changing settings. Experiment a bit. This is what I do on Pinball Mayhem livestreams -play a few games, then "let's see what happens when I load extra hard settings". Fun times for sure.

#435 2 years ago
Quoted from jonahk:Nope. I suspect the DMD representation of that mode is just for show. It relies on the topper being installed to highlight aim points for the player.

Shootout is an interactive mode with the topper where the player takes aim at Bart Boss' bad guys that have taken over the town.

Since the mode involves direct interaction with the topper, the display is used for instructions, and to mirror the action going on there. It was never designed to be played as a video mode.

#436 2 years ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

Shootout is an interactive mode with the topper where the player takes aim at Bart Boss' bad guys that have taken over the town.
Since the mode involves direct interaction with the topper, the display is used for instructions, and to mirror the action going on there. It was never designed to be played as a video mode.

Thanks Josh. FAQ updated.

#437 2 years ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

This has become my understanding as well. As stated above we have players that really wanted to try it out, but in the absence of a critical component (aiming) it's not long for being enabled on ours.

#438 2 years ago

With the interactive RGB throughout the game, I wish there could be an update that changed the color of High Noon, the sheriff badge completion identifiers, and the sheriff ranks once you have completed them each go around. Each time you can make it through, the level of difficulty automatically increases, as does the rewards. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quoted from DudeRegular:

For lights/flashers that usually bother me on a pinball machine I defuse them with a LED cover that are not to sticky. They have worked great on all my machines. I have noticed the LED flashers under then, but for the most part am keeping my eyes on the center of the PF to see what is about to happen; however, they do sometimes get me.

https://www.amazon.com/LightDims-Original-Strength-Electronics-Appliances/dp/B009WSJNCW

Also, I want to thank jfh for keeping the club updated in the chat and in the FAQ. I have personally sent him a lot of game pics/vids and data just so updates went through one person.

#439 2 years ago
Quoted from jonahk:

This has become my understanding as well.

In case you didn’t know you were responding to Josh Sharpe, the designer for the code to be included in the future upgrade kit and this thread’s definitive authority on game play.

#440 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

In case you didn’t know you were responding to Josh Sharpe, the designer for the code to be included in the future upgrade kit and this thread’s definitive authority on game play.

What shootout mode on the screen? I don't know what you're talking about? *quickly hops in car to drive to location to turn topper installed back to "off"*

#441 2 years ago
Quoted from flipperstick:

With the interactive RGB throughout the game, I wish there could be an update that changed the color of High Noon, the sheriff badge completion identifiers, and the sheriff ranks once you have completed them each go around. Each time you can make it through, the level of difficulty automatically increases, as does the rewards. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For lights/flashers that usually bother me on a pinball machine I defuse them with a LED cover that are not to sticky. They have worked great on all my machines. I have noticed the LED flashers under then, but for the most part am keeping my eyes on the center of the PF to see what is about to happen; however, they do sometimes get me.
amazon.com link »
Also, I want to thank jfh for keeping the club updated in the chat and in the FAQ. I have personally sent him a lot of game pics/vids and data just so updates went through one person.

I was under the impression that only the GI was addressable while the inserts are colored so only white illumination for them.

#442 2 years ago
Quoted from jonahk:

What shootout mode on the screen? I don't know what you're talking about? *quickly hops in car to drive to location to turn topper installed back to "off"*

Hahaha!

#443 2 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

I was under the impression that only the GI was addressable while the inserts are colored so only white illumination for them.

That could be . I will have to look closer with the PF up to see.

#444 2 years ago

Thanks for the update, that would make sense now why it’s turned off in the first place. Where do I buy a topper? Haha, just kidding.

#445 2 years ago

Its here!

Pretty standard setup.

Nice thick box from CGC
Spiral bound manual, spare sling plastics, fuses, spiral bound manual. And yes there is a keyfob plastic

045FE12D-75D3-4AD8-B44B-192B5952532C (resized).jpeg045FE12D-75D3-4AD8-B44B-192B5952532C (resized).jpeg2668E831-C727-44B6-B9E0-6708C16AF883 (resized).jpeg2668E831-C727-44B6-B9E0-6708C16AF883 (resized).jpeg4E781C26-3419-43C8-B0E1-9E769F962610 (resized).jpeg4E781C26-3419-43C8-B0E1-9E769F962610 (resized).jpegE80128C1-FEB7-40B5-BFE6-15787E2FF091 (resized).jpegE80128C1-FEB7-40B5-BFE6-15787E2FF091 (resized).jpeg
#446 2 years ago

The manual is truly legit - fold out schematics and all.

No mention of shoot out mode in video display as I thought people were discussing?

#447 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Its here!
Pretty standard setup.
Nice thick box from CGC
Spiral bound manual, spare sling plastics, fuses, spiral bound manual. And yes there is a keyfob plastic[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

She’s a beaut!

#448 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

The manual is truly legit - fold out schematics and all.
No mention of shoot out mode in video display as I thought people were discussing?

Dude.. Really? The official response is literally 10 posts above yours.

#449 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Dude.. Really? The official response is literally 10 posts above yours.

Dude really? I was setting up pins not reading today’s posts

#450 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You have to turn it on in the settings. In the manual page 1-32 item G 22

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bristol, CT
Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Jorge’s Arcade Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Trade
There are 15,417 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 309.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-remake-club-new-sheriffs-in-town/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.