(Topic ID: 310125)

Cactus Canyon Remake Club - New Sheriffs in Town! (with FAQs)

By jfh

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,328 posts
  • 749 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by jchristian11
  • Topic is favorited by 382 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which version have you ordered and/or received?”

• Limited Edition [LE] 331 votes
    51%
  • Special Edition with Wild West topper [SE+] 103 votes
    16%
  • Special Edition [SE] 217 votes
    33%

(651 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1816 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240324-141652 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240308_213009_Chrome (resized).jpg
EC303592-D7CC-41EA-874F-1A7CEE1ECEA6 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0547 (resized).jpeg
362905216_803394858240474_5250419017402129576_n (resized).jpg
362783250_136647389467612_6056695215372692370_n (resized).jpg
C6821FF2-6A6B-4C85-B9B7-0F917A78479A (resized).jpeg
IMG_2042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0538 (resized).jpeg
73000513275__A193B793-F018-40EE-B46C-ACC07564508F (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
8C87C09E-DDC1-4C00-904E-4189F6921213 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
Pinside_forum_7482342_0.gif

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,328 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 307.
#3851 1 year ago

Side note,
I actually like the new Stern Pinball backlighting approach. It is effective and cool how it can be auto set to dim during game play.

I guess GCG could have code for BG GI dimming no matter what hardware they choose to incorporate

Thinking about it more carefully now my preference would be old school as what about flashers ? I really like back box flashers that fire up during certain modes, TAF and FT are great examples.

#3852 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Well.. KNOWING WHAT IT COSTS... is kinda a big part of the demand for the game. To simply argue 'you could have gotten on a list' prior is dumb. We all know those lists are non-commital - from both parties. And the very presence of the SE+ is evidence that even CGC didn't think 'anyone who wanted an LE could have gotten one' because they had to rejigger their product offer to appease those who wanted an LE but couldn't get one.
The facts are - when the game actually went on sale, demand ate up supply almost immediately. Anyone who wan't on-deck and waiting that week would have missed out.

You are still missing the main point. Unlike any other Limited Edition ever, if you wanted an LE you could have had a committed slot from a distributor before the official announcement. If you decided you didn’t like the price or features you could have dropped your slot and not have been out one penny.

Lots of people did this after the Lyman/Josh announcement which was well before pricing was announced. Every single one had a committed slot from PPS, not just your name on a list, when the Expo announce was made. There were many that got on the list that weekend before any other distributor was even taking orders or deposits.

The poster that started this discussion was complaining about how hard it was to get a CCr LE. My point was to show the opposite was actually true. Yes, it was much harder if you waited until after the reveal but name any game from any other mfg where you had over three weeks to secure an LE with $0 to lose and no FOMO Hint: there wasn’t one.

#3853 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

I am curious as I would have thought CGC may have taken the PCB route as well.

The did. Long strip PCB or individual ones. With surface mounted LEDs.

LTG : )

DSC00656 (resized).JPGDSC00656 (resized).JPGDSC00657 (resized).JPGDSC00657 (resized).JPG
#3854 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Lloyd - do you happen to know if that’s the same WPC-95 light tub from the original CC? (i.e. interchangable/same specs)

#3855 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Lloyd - do you happen to know if that’s the same WPC-95 light tub from the original CC? (i.e. interchangable/same specs)

I'm sorry I don't know. I don't have a CC light tub to compare.

#3856 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks Lloyd,

Yeah makes sense, I'd love to see the front, guessing there may be a flasher LED or 2 there ? hopefully.

@jfh, good question, it does appear to maybe have same socket cut outs as original, so I suspect tub is original spec.

Won't know for sure until seeing a pic of an original.

Looks like a great approach by CGC however perhaps limited ?

Maybe the LE is charged up with some extra lighting bling ?

Looking forward to seeing a front photo of both.

Please let there be some back box flashers

#3857 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

Almost certain the answer is no.

#3858 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Yes, it was much harder if you waited until after the reveal but name any game from any other mfg where you had over three weeks to secure an LE with $0 to lose and no FOMO Hint: there wasn’t one

whatever... every game you can 'get on a list' if you are good enough with your distributor. And CGC jumped through hoops to make the SE+ because there was a proven demand for people WHO DIDN'T GET AN LE BUT WANTED ONE. So obviously it wasn't as 'anyone who wanted one got one' as you make it to be.

#3859 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

every game you can 'get on a list' if you are good enough with your distributor. And CGC jumped through hoops to make the SE+ because there was a proven demand for people WHO DIDN'T GET AN LE BUT WANTED ONE. So obviously it wasn't as 'anyone who wanted one got one' as you make it to be.

Yeah, it pretty much was. Unless you knew nothing about the game before Expo or did nothing until after Ryan’s reveal. And even then I don’t think PPS was out of slots until early that following week.

You keep going back to “typical list” - this had nothing to do with a “typical list” or being in good with PPS. It shouldn’t be that hard to understand. It was limited to ONE distributor but if you wanted to get an LE between the August reveal and the Expo announcement you could. Period.

Maybe that wouldn’t have been true if more people paid attention but I know with certainty you could have had a confirmed slot as late as Friday morning of Expo. No special status was necessary. No non-refundable deposit required. No commitment to buy the next x number of games. No special relationship. It was a remarkable and previously unseen phenomenon and savvy (or lucky) marketing. For some LE buyers this was/will be their first NIB game. That’s certainly tough to do with Stern.

And the SE+ was all about demand the TOPPER, not demand for the LE. A subtle but important distinction. Are people who ordered the SE+ pissed they aren’t getting the mine cart? No, they’re happy they’re getting the topper.

#3860 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

Thanks Lloyd,
Yeah makes sense, I'd love to see the front, guessing there may be a flasher LED or 2 there ? hopefully.
jfh, good question, it does appear to maybe have same socket cut outs as original, so I suspect tub is original spec.
Won't know for sure until seeing a pic of an original.
Looks like a great approach by CGC however perhaps limited ?
Looking forward to seeing a front photo of both.
Please let there be some back box flashers

Yeah there are flasher LED's tied into the Backbox! They look great and they fit into the game nicely IMO.

#3861 1 year ago

I just played a buddy's machine and noticed that his drop targets are lit...mine are not not. LTG - Could you tell me what I should check?

Thanks!

#3862 1 year ago

Actually, I’m pretty frustrated/disappointed that I’m paying the same price as an LE for an SE+. But I was just a little too late to the game with my reservation and all LEs were spoken for.

Quoted from jfh:

Yeah, it pretty much was. Unless you knew nothing about the game before Expo or did nothing until after Ryan’s reveal. And even then I don’t think PPS was out of slots until early that following week.
You keep going back to “typical list” - this had nothing to do with a “typical list” or being in good with PPS. It shouldn’t be that hard to understand. It was limited to ONE distributor but if you wanted to get an LE between the August reveal and the Expo announcement you could. Period.
Maybe that wouldn’t have been true if more people paid attention but I know with certainty you could have had a confirmed slot as late as Friday morning of Expo. No special status was necessary. No non-refundable deposit required. No commitment to buy the next x number of games. No special relationship. It was a remarkable and previously unseen phenomenon and savvy (or lucky) marketing. For some LE buyers this was/will be their first NIB game. That’s certainly tough to do with Stern.
And the SE+ was all about demand the TOPPER, not demand for the LE. A subtle but important distinction. Are people who ordered the SE+ pissed they aren’t getting the mine cart? No, they’re happy they’re getting the topper.

#3863 1 year ago

Cactus Canyon was a big hit at the party last night. Thoroughly enjoyed by everyone and a lot playing for the first time or first time in years. Need to remember to turn on the tournament mode or turn off extra balls though. It's a long playing game for a tournament.

I probably rate it higher than Medieval Madness because those drop targets are used in such a fun way that fits thematically.

Is there still an updated code version being released, or is this current code it? (I'm not reading the FAQ because I thought of that question while typing this message. Don't make me do homework teacher, it's the weekend)

#3864 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Is there still an updated code version being released, or is this current code it? (I'm not reading the FAQ because I thought of that question while typing this message. Don't make me do homework teacher, it's the weekend)

It would have taken less time to check the FAQ than explain why you didn’t.

Read the faq

#3865 1 year ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I just played a buddy's machine and noticed that his drop targets are lit...mine are not not. LTG - Could you tell me what I should check?
Thanks!

Have you disabled the color changing GI on your machine in favor of the classic GI? If so, the drop targets will not be lit

#3866 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Cactus Canyon was a big hit at the party last night. Thoroughly enjoyed by everyone and a lot playing for the first time or first time in years. Need to remember to turn on the tournament mode or turn off extra balls though. It's a long playing game for a tournament.
I probably rate it higher than Medieval Madness because those drop targets are used in such a fun way that fits thematically.

Current code is complete code. There will be an "extended gameplay code package" released sometime in the future for an additional cost. No price or date is known.

On a side note, I had about 15 people at my place and CC was played almost non stop all evening. I jumped on to play a game, and the flipper fade was HORRIBLE! Flippers had nothing left. I felt the coils inside and they were pretty damn hot. I've already contacted PinMonk, and he hopes to have a Tibetan Breeze kit available near the end of August.

#3867 1 year ago
Quoted from Ktmat32:

Actually, I’m pretty frustrated/disappointed that I’m paying the same price as an LE for an SE+. But I was just a little too late to the game with my reservation and all LEs were spoken for.

I think this is a fair complaint. My initial reaction probably would have been the same.

However, I suspect when CGC decided to have the SE+ they realized the LE might have been underpriced somewhat to market expectations. But there would have been a firestorm if the SE+ was priced higher than the LE (or they raised the price of the LE!) so $9250 for the SE+ was ‘safe’. Those buyers still got the topper for $1250 - a relative bargain compared to the Elvira topper at $1000.

And don’t forget they are now going to produce about double the number of original toppers planned. Wouldn’t surprise me if the cost to do that was more per unit than the original parts order because of the supply chain issues and massive increases in shipping/container costs around the November time frame.

#3868 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

The drop targets are incredible. I absolutely love drop targets and agree they are implanted perfectly for the theme. But it’s pretty hard to top the wow factor of the exploding castle.

All ribbing aside about the FAQ - there is an entire section on the upgrade kit and updated code. It’s worth the couple of minutes to read. And I’ll bet it’s existence has shortened this thread by about 20 pages.

#3869 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

I think this is a fair complaint. My initial reaction probably would have been the same.
However, I suspect when CGC decided to have the SE+ they realized the LE might have been underpriced somewhat to market expectations. But there would have been a firestorm if the SE+ was priced higher than the LE (or they raised the price of the LE!) so $9250 for the SE+ was ‘safe’. Those buyers still got the topper for $1250 - a relative bargain compared to the Elvira topper at $1000.
And don’t forget they are now going to produce about double the number of original toppers planned. Wouldn’t surprise me if the cost to do that was more per unit than the original parts order because of the supply chain issues and massive increases in shipping/container costs around the November time frame.

I doubt the parts for the topper were higher if anything probably less, and at $1250 that topper is a massive profit margin for CGC which the only reason they decided to do it.

#3870 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

On a side note, I had about 15 people at my place and CC was played almost non stop all evening. I jumped on to play a game, and the flipper fade was HORRIBLE! Flippers had nothing left. I felt the coils inside and they were pretty damn hot. I've already contacted PinMonk, and he hopes to have a Tibetan Breeze kit available near the end of August.

Good data point to have. Guessing it was more than 90 minutes or so?

Not unique to CCr though. Unfortunately pretty much any modern game seems to have similar flipper fade/heat issues. From what I’ve read though those kits (and similar ones from the other guy) work quite well.

But the playing non-stop is a good thing - shows the game is fun/popular. I’ve said it before - I think CCr will be a big sleeper hit and that will only grow when the topper arrives.

#3871 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Nice to hear this game will be great. I’ve only played it on location and the sound is always low and I’m always like meh. All my games are loud for that immersion experience . Hopefully I will enjoy the game in the home environment when it arrives.

#3872 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I doubt the parts for the topper were higher if anything probably less, and at $1250 that topper is a massive profit margin for CGC which the only reason they decided to do it.

The increase in price between the le with topper and models without is not increasing at the scale the topper complexity is. So it really doesn’t line up with your assertion that margin was the ‘only reason decided to do it’.

They’ve done toppers on all the games since AFM and this topper is the most expensively designed and probably most expensive BOM yet. I think their motivation is different then you assume

#3873 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

Nice to hear this game will be great. I’ve only played it on location and the sound is always low and I’m always like meh. All my games are loud for that immersion experience . Hopefully I will enjoy the game in the home environment when it arrives.

Not being able to hear a game is usually my primary disappointment when playing on location. My daughter mentioned the same thing about our game room when we had 6-7 games being played at the same time. I just opened the counter door and upped the volume on the one she was on. Don’t have that option on location.

#3874 1 year ago

All makes sense. And at the end of the day and after the TS4 pricing madness, I still feel pretty good about the purchase with the topper. Just feels disappointing to pay the same price as an LE. Hope they move on past SE production soon.

Quoted from jfh:

#3875 1 year ago

Have you disabled the color changing GI on your machine in favor of the classic GI? If so, the drop targets will not be lit

Nope, I only turned off the apron flashers. I'm assuming a connection is loose.

#3876 1 year ago
Quoted from Ktmat32:

after the TS4 pricing madness, I still feel pretty good about the purchase with the topper.

Wow. Did TS4 change the pricing discussion! Before CCr pricing was announced I saw speculation of $10k, maybe even $11k and that many didn’t seem to think that was way out there. I wasn’t thrilled but knew I was buying it anyway. Then $8k/$9250 was announced.

Fast forward to now. You want a family friendly, fun game. CCr vs TS4. $8k vs $12k and $9250 vs $15k. Any version of Cactus Canyon looks fantastic by comparison. Going to be a lot of people in a year or two regretting they didn’t get CCr at these prices.

#3877 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Fast forward to now. You want a family friendly, fun game. CCr vs TS4. $8k vs $12k and $9250 vs $15k. Any version of Cactus Canyon looks fantastic by comparison. Going to be a lot of people in a year or two regretting they didn’t get CCr at these prices.

I totally agree. A CC is by far the best bang for the buck.

#3878 1 year ago

Probably a lot cheaper duplicating a game then creating a brand new one so price is more reasonable.

#3879 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Probably a lot cheaper duplicating a game then creating a brand new one so price is more reasonable.

CCr is a significant improvement over the original, not just a duplication. There was a lot more development involved than it might appear. And CGC does really seem to focus on value rather than squeezing out every dollar from the market.

#3880 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

The increase in price between the le with topper and models without is not increasing at the scale the topper complexity is. So it really doesn’t line up with your assertion that margin was the ‘only reason decided to do it’.
They’ve done toppers on all the games since AFM and this topper is the most expensively designed and probably most expensive BOM yet. I think their motivation is different then you assume

I highly doubt that. Maybe its not the only reason, but it was a major factor....toppers for the most part are massive profit margins, and this one is no different. AFMR and CCR were clearly more expensive to develop....MMR and MBR were static and kinda Meh (I have both)

#3881 1 year ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Nope, I only turned off the apron flashers. I'm assuming a connection is loose.

Don’t assume; have a bloody look !

#3882 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Good data point to have. Guessing it was more than 90 minutes or so?
Not unique to CCr though. Unfortunately pretty much any modern game seems to have similar flipper fade/heat issues. From what I’ve read though those kits (and similar ones from the other guy) work quite well.
But the playing non-stop is a good thing - shows the game is fun/popular. I’ve said it before - I think CCr will be a big sleeper hit and that will only grow when the topper arrives.

The pinmonk fans work wonders. I have a set on my GnR. It also had very heavy play this weekend, and never had fade issues. The coils were cool to the touch. I think I sold a few sets for him that night showing my friends the difference

#3883 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

I had the same concerns. Especially at a convention. But at home, this things rocks harder than most of my lineup..much better xp all around, at home. Mikey is gonna like it

#3884 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

I had the same concerns. Especially at a convention. But at home, this things rocks harder than most of my lineup..much better xp all around, at home. Mikey is gonna like it

Hook a sub woofer to it, helps a ton

#3885 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

And CGC does really seem to focus on value rather than squeezing out every dollar from the market.

Yep and CGC offered even better value when they had the classic line with AFM and MBr in the 6k range.

#3886 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I highly doubt that. Maybe its not the only reason, but it was a major factor....toppers for the most part are massive profit margins, and this one is no different. AFMR and CCR were clearly more expensive to develop....MMR and MBR were static and kinda Meh (I have both)

Again, if they were so driven by margin... they wouldn't be spending all that money developing the complex toppers they do. And if they were so driven by margin.. they wouldn't have priced the game so modestly.

Listen to CGC Doug talk about their choices and what they chose to invest it.. it's not all accounting driven.

#3887 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Listen to CGC Doug talk about their choices and what they chose to invest it.. it's not all accounting driven.

Yup. The CCr topper is/was Doug’s baby. No way we would have ever seen such a complex topper without the owner championing it the way he did. And if Stern or JJP ever did something similar (unlikely) you can bet they would’ve squeezed every dollar out of it.

#3888 1 year ago

Read through the FAQs and didn’t see this answered.

Does the topper provide any additional callouts during normal gameplay whilst not in shootout mini game?

I’m sure the topper is GI lighting reactive, and includes random motion events, but are there any additional vocal cues during standard gameplay?

#3889 1 year ago

What strength are your flipper coils set at? I have looked at changing mine as the train shot needs to be about perfect to make from a catch, but have not even looked where they are factory yet.

#3890 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Does the topper provide any additional callouts during normal gameplay whilst not in shootout mini game?
I’m sure the topper is GI lighting reactive, and includes random motion events, but are there any additional vocal cues during standard gameplay?

From my understanding - yes and no. Yes, in respect to the mode that you can play when using the topper - this mode is shut off on SE games. No, in respect to the fact you can enable this mode without the topper (in the settings) but it is difficult to play without the aiming lights on the topper.

-Pinball Mayhem Jeremy

#3891 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Again, if they were so driven by margin... they wouldn't be spending all that money developing the complex toppers they do. And if they were so driven by margin.. they wouldn't have priced the game so modestly.

Listen I commend CGC for not doing what JJP did....that being said if a business is not focused on profitability they wont be in business very long, and clearly margin is a big part of that. What CGC saw was a big demand for a product (topper) that they already engineered and developed, which are their sunk costs. My guess is they assumed they would sell 1250 units of that product. The fact that they are selling significantly more just adds to their bottom line, which is a good thing for CGC. I had no issue with them selling the topper separately.

#3892 1 year ago

Can we all just agree that toppers are ruining the hobby?
I get people like to mod up their machines, and I even get that some toppers actually interact with the game in a small way - but when toppers start to dictate models, or impact when models ship - what good are they?

I think CGC makes the best toppers period, but there is no way I'd hold off on getting a game based on a topper and I'm glad they still offer a regular ol' pinball machine option...

#3893 1 year ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

The Black Knight topper disagrees

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3894 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

The Black Knight topper disagrees[quoted image]

Yeah that thing is pretty bad ass.

#3895 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Not that I remember from playing a game with the topper. But even if there were I doubt I would’ve realized it because I only played topper mode a few times.

#3896 1 year ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

I get people like to mod up their machines, and I even get that some toppers actually interact with the game in a small way - but when toppers start to dictate models, or impact when models ship - what good are they?
I think CGC makes the best toppers period, but there is no way I'd hold off on getting a game based on a topper and I'm glad they still offer a regular ol' pinball machine option...

I tend to agree with you, and I'm a topper guy. I think some manufactures have realized that toppers are a big profit margin so they're now starting to make them part of the game. An example of this is Sterns JP....in my opinion kind of a shitty $600 topper (I have one), but it interacts with the game and also has an additional mode thats part of the game. So if u want the "complete" game u need to spend the $600 to get the topper....CGC is different as they include it on all LE's

#3897 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

At this point if it does they are repurposed callouts from the original sound files. I don’t recall hearing if they are going to be recording new callouts for the Lyman/Josh code. Hopefully they will.

#3898 1 year ago

Regarding the CCr topper, the CGC demos on YouTube seem to show Bart chuckling more or heckling in a different voice/time interval from the rest of the Bart shot modes on the playfield. This is why I asked if there would be any additional sounds during standard gameplay as a result of having the topper engaged.

#3899 1 year ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

I was hoping CGC would offer the classic edition and I would have been fine with that.

#3900 1 year ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

Like PtownPin i agree with you, but I’m not generally a topper guy. Classic games designed with a topper (e.g. High Speed, PinBot, Whirlwind, TAF, Safe Cracker, etc.) are fine. A few recent ones fit well - Batman 66, Munsters and Black Knight come to mind - but most are uninspired cash grabs that add nothing to the game.

Putting a topper on a game just for the sake of having a topper is silly. I think the Stern Elvira one sort of fits that category too but I got one because I have an LE and wanted it to be “complete”. Not every game needs a topper.

But the Cactus Canyon topper seems different. It’s designed to be part of the game, not just sit on top of it. And the game doesn’t suffer without it either (contrast to Whirlwind without the fan). I’m sure we’d all be perfectly fine if there was no topper for Cactus Canyon but I would’ve absolutely waited for an SE+ if I missed out on an LE.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Richmond, VA
$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 210.00
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 44.95
Hardware
RavSpec
Hardware
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 49.99
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Machine - For Sale
Bay Village, OH
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe
Cabinet parts
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball
Armor and blades
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
There are 15,328 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 307.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-remake-club-new-sheriffs-in-town/page/78?hl=medic7000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.