(Topic ID: 310125)

Cactus Canyon Remake Club - New Sheriffs in Town! (with FAQs)

By jfh

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,405 posts
  • 755 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Fireball3
  • Topic is favorited by 384 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which version have you ordered and/or received?”

• Limited Edition [LE] 333 votes
    51%
  • Special Edition with Wild West topper [SE+] 103 votes
    16%
  • Special Edition [SE] 217 votes
    33%

(653 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240415_145651 (resized).jpg
IMG_5053 (resized).jpg
IMG_5068 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20240408_083646_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408_031213_Drive (resized).jpg
AE50EDD5-0A2D-4824-883B-9B097D38C6FF (resized).jpeg
86B25964-BA83-413E-9949-4511DE3D5375 (resized).jpeg
Reward issue switches (resized).jpg
shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif
Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1816 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240324-141652 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240308_213009_Chrome (resized).jpg
EC303592-D7CC-41EA-874F-1A7CEE1ECEA6 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0547 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 309.
#3551 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

That is a nice look. If I had an SE I think I would go that route instead of art blades.

Yeah, I'd like the LE blades myself. But since that isn't an option I think mirrors are the way to go.

#3552 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

As I’ve said before the resolution will be decals I will never install. So my decals will be ruined forever.
You are right, life is too short. But in terms of this game I am pissed. In terms of my day today, I had a nice day. I’m not saying the decals are ruining my life. I am just saying it pisses me off, which lasts about 3 milliseconds when I look at the game. Then my day goes on just fine.

Did you use a rattle gun ? You Possibly over torqued the legs with whatever method you used to installed them.

#3553 1 year ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Super fun pin
Question,if you fail to save Polly ,does the opportunity ever come back ?
I’ve never seen it twice in a game
(Snip)

After you complete all the shot modes (train, bank robbery, etc) and get the point on the star. The modes can be obtained again. But, to directly answer your question, there isn't a a second chance to save Polly.

#3554 1 year ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

After you complete all the shot modes (train, bank robbery, etc) and get the point on the star. The modes can be obtained again. But, to directly answer your question, there isn't a a second chance to save Polly.

So if you don’t save Polly no high noon?

I don’t see a star for completing the Polly modes

#3555 1 year ago
Quoted from ClassicHornet:

Did you use a rattle gun ? You Possibly over torqued the legs with whatever method you used to installed them.

Ugh, the legs are defective. Severely bent wrong, not obvious when installing them but obvious if you look closely. And no i never over torque the bolts I use a hand wrench and just snug them up. It’s funny how everyone wants to blame anything except what it is. Fucking defective fucking legs.

#3556 1 year ago

MaxIsDead you have every right to be pissed off. I too would feel the same way.

Not knowing the legs were crimped too tight initially (less than 90 degrees), then installing them, causing the damage... should not be your problem. They are clearly defective!

Replacing decals properly is a HUGE undertaking. I have done many, so I know.

You will probably receive a new decal set and yes they'll go right in storage until you sell your game.

I wouldn't suggest installing the oversized plastic "protector" as it will cause more damage down the road.

#3557 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Ugh, the legs are defective. Severely bent wrong, not obvious when installing them but obvious if you look closely. And no i never over torque the bolts I use a hand wrench and just snug them up. It’s funny how everyone wants to blame anything except what it is. Fucking defective fucking legs.

Damn man, I'm picking up my game tmrw, you're bringing me down . But, why not just sell it and buy another one, now knowing how to hopefully prevent? Would be worth it to me if I had your damage.

#3558 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Damn man, I'm picking up my game tmrw, you're bringing me down . But, why not just sell it and buy another one, now knowing how to hopefully prevent? Would be worth it to me if I had your damage.

You’ll love your game and you get the benefit of knowing about the leg issue before hand so you can check them out good before you install them.

#3559 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

But zero onus on the person with no clue installing them ? Really, none of this is your fault ? I check every time I install legs; seems like you just got over excited and missed checking a crucial step in prepping your game & now trying to blame everyone/everything else but yourself !

#3560 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

You’ll love your game and you get the benefit of knowing about the leg issue before hand so you can check them out good before you install them.

I'm not laughing at you at all, I'd be pissed too. I've sold games with damage cuz that's all I saw when I played, so I'd really consider buying another one. I know, not a great solution, but I know how you're feeling , been there too.

#3561 1 year ago

I agree, installing new decals is major work. Chances are, they won't look as good as factory. Here's a possible solution. I've done it myself. Once you have new correct legs, install some plastic cabinet protectors. Then, take an exacto knife and carefully cut away the decals around the cab protectors. Once that's done, remove the cab protectors and the bits of old wrinkled decals you trimmed away. Finally, reinstall the cab protectors and new legs. Looks great, and no more decals touching the legs to wrinkle. Seriously. I did this on my EaTPM restore right off the "bat".

16571554945984433110793593449601 (resized).jpg16571554945984433110793593449601 (resized).jpg
#3562 1 year ago

But zero onus on the person with no clue installing them ? Really, none of this is your fault ? I check every time I install legs; seems like you just got over excited and missed checking a crucial step in prepping your game & now trying to blame everyone/everything else but yourself !

Not his fault, it's happening on nearly all the games.

#3563 1 year ago

Give me a fucking break dude. Who checks their legs for square before installing them?!?!? No one!
I’ve opened 25+ NIB games and defective legs have never crossed my mind.
Will I check them now after this, YES. But like literally, checking your legs for squareness has never been on anyone’s checklist ever. Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

#3564 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

As I’ve said before the resolution will be decals I will never install. So my decals will be ruined forever.

So your decals will be ruined forever because of a choice you’ve apparently already made?

It’s certainly your choice not to install them (or have them installed) but why should anyone else be responsible for YOUR decision? And if you’re not going to install them why even have CGC send them? If I knew I wasn’t going to install them I would decline them (but that’s just me).

Quoted from MaxIsDead:

But in terms of this game I am pissed. … I’m not saying the decals are ruining my life.

It sure sounds that way.

At the risk of prolonging this discussion - have you done anything proactively to address the issue? Talked to your distributor? Opened up a ticket? Done anything to prevent further damage?

#3565 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Done anything to prevent further damage?

Do you read anything, or just spout off nonsense?
I already said I added additional metal spacers and bent the bad crimps back as much as I can. The legs no longer touch the decals.
I also never said I wanted the decals, only said that would be what the resolution would be from CGC. Which is why I haven’t bothered opening a ticket cause I don’t want decals I will never install. I will just live with damaged decals.

Not sure which makes me more bitter. My damaged decals or some of you ass hats defending CGC’s defective legs.

#3566 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

only said that would be what the resolution would be from CGC.

Why ? Did they tell you that ?

LTG : )

#3567 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Why ? Did they tell you that ?

I mean, like thats every manufactures answer to damaged decals. But no, they did not directly say that. But thats what will be offered, I guarantee it. You’re a insider, think there is any other possible resolution? I can’t see them shipping games back and fourth……

#3568 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

It's happening on nearly all the games.

Based on what data? We don’t know the scope of the problem.

We were hundreds of games in before this was reported and it’s been mentioned by only a relative handful of owners here so it’s more likely it’s related to a bad batch of legs rather than every leg is out of spec. Or maybe every leg is over crimped and only a few have noticed. But unless you have data that hasn’t been publicly shared that claim is hyperbolic.

#3569 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Do you read anything, or just spout off nonsense?

Of course. And, unlike some, I actually comprehend what I read. As for spouting off nonsense unfortunately I can’t compete with you.

Quoted from MaxIsDead:

I also never said I wanted the decals, only said that would be what the resolution would be from CGC. Which is why I haven’t bothered opening a ticket cause I don’t want decals I will never install. I will just live with damaged decals.

Ok. So you’ve made the decision you don’t want replacement decals. I applaud you for not asking for CGC to incur expense for something you will never use.

But it doesn’t seem you want to live with your decision; you want everyone to know every twelve hours that you are bitter with a decision you’ve made, don’t want to spend any time looking into other options and somehow YOUR decision is CGC’s fault.

Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Not sure which makes me more bitter. My damaged decals or some of you ass hats defending CGC’s defective legs.

Please show me a single post where anyone, let alone an ass hat, has defended the defective legs.

I hope you don’t actually understand the meaning of word “bitter” because if you truly do you need more help than opening up a ticket could ever get you.

#3570 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Based on what data? We don’t know the scope of the problem.
We were hundreds of games in before this was reported and it’s been mentioned by only a relative handful of owners here so it’s more likely it’s related to a bad batch of legs rather than every leg is out of spec. Or maybe every leg is over crimped and only a few have noticed. But unless you have data that hasn’t been publicly shared that claim is hyperbolic.

Sorry boss, I prob should of clarified. Lots of complaints, and I'm 5 for 5 on people who aren't on pinside with this issue.

#3571 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

think there is any other possible resolution? I can’t see them shipping games back and fourth……

What would you like to see as a resolution for your game?

Whatever that is - do you think that’s a reasonable thing for CGC to do for everyone that has damaged decals?

#3572 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Sorry boss, I prob should of clarified. Lots of complaints, and I'm 5 for 5 on people who aren't on pinside with this issue.

Fair enough. But we also know of people that don’t have the issue so it must have started some time into the production run.

#3573 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Don’t want to get in the leg stuff,I have the problem and it’s not that big a deal to me

I’ve reached out to them I’m not worried about it

But I can’t let it go when people say “I’m 5 for 5 with people” who are conveniently not on here

On here,there hasn’t been much

#3574 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I agree, installing new decals is major work. Chances are, they won't look as good as factory. Here's a possible solution. I've done it myself. Once you have new correct legs, install some plastic cabinet protectors. Then, take an exacto knife and carefully cut away the decals around the cab protectors. Once that's done, remove the cab protectors and the bits of old wrinkled decals you trimmed away. Finally, reinstall the cab protectors and new legs. Looks great, and no more decals touching the legs to wrinkle. Seriously. I did this on my EaTPM restore right off the "bat".
[quoted image]

Creative solution.

I really like your powder coat choice for the legs.

#3575 1 year ago

Don’t want to get in the leg stuff,I have the problem and it’s not that big a deal to me
I’ve reached out to them I’m not worried about it
But I can’t let it go when people say “I’m 5 for 5 with people” who are conveniently not on here
On here,there hasn’t been much

#3576 1 year ago

[quoted image]

Your Elvira looks SICK great game

#3577 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Whatever that is - do you think that’s a reasonable thing for CGC to do for everyone that has damaged decals?

Hmm yeah…. It’s not his problem… Quality control was missed, is that his fault? He does need to open a ticket though otherwise can’t really complain. But think about it man. How is it any different when you buy a tv with a broken screen? they send a tech out or you return it.
You buy a new car with paint issue, you return the car or they send someone to fix it.
You buy a couch with a rip, they will send a replacement or a fix. Why should pinball companies be exempt? lol

#3578 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

You’re a insider, think there is any other possible resolution?

Yes. Open a ticket. Wait until they contact you. And see what they come up with.

I am an insider. And I don't know what the plan is. Other than they want to sort it out.

#3579 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

Hmm yeah…. It’s not his problem… Quality control was missed, is that his fault? He does need to open a ticket though otherwise can’t really complain. But think about it man. How is it any different when you buy a tv with a broken screen? they send a tech out or you return it.
You buy a new car with paint issue, you return the car or they send someone to fix it.
You buy a couch with a rip, they will send a replacement or a fix. Why should pinball companies be exempt? lol

Because these games are made for making money from being amused

Your buying a slot machine or vending machine basically brother

Buy the top tier at the end

#3580 1 year ago

Tons of plays on my game playfield looks freaking beautiful

#3581 1 year ago

“You’ll never catch this train” lol

#3582 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Creative solution.
I really like your powder coat choice for the legs.

Your Elvira looks SICK great game

Thank you both. I won't derail the thread with too much Elvira talk, but I put a lot of work into that machine. New playfield, ramps, plastics, star posts, rubbers, LEDs, rails, legs, Mirrored backglass, etc..... she's super clean. Main point is, the cabinet was stripped down to bare wood, primed, and painted black before NEW DECALS were applied. I did it myself, and it was a bitch. We all know, new decals sent out by cgc won't be installed (like many playfields sent out by Stern and jjp), so I'm offering my decal trimming solution posted above. It's a viable option for the peeps with wrinkled decals. You can see below where I trimmed the decals out to clear the cab protectors. Now, back to CCr!
20210828_123113 (resized).jpg20210828_123113 (resized).jpg20210828_135630 (resized).jpg20210828_135630 (resized).jpg20210829_212100 (resized).jpg20210829_212100 (resized).jpg20210829_213636 (resized).jpg20210829_213636 (resized).jpg

#3583 1 year ago

Tons of plays on my game playfield looks freaking beautiful

Nice to hear. I think there’s been one report of a playfield issue here; nice to see positive comments about the playfield. The silk screened playfields were a big selling point for me and I think it’s great that CGC hasn’t gone the digital printing route.

#3584 1 year ago

Ok, now that I'm home with my game I can look this up. You don't have to save Polly to complete the modes. Timing them out or draining your ball will complete them too. STAMPEDE is the badge point you get when the 3 Polly modes plus the Horse loop & trick Shooting loop are completed. When you start the last task for Stampede badge light, Stampeed multiball starts.

-Pinball Mayhem Jeremy

#3585 1 year ago

Thank you both. I won't derail the thread with too much Elvira talk, but I put a lot of work into that machine. New playfield, ramps, plastics, star posts, rubbers, LEDs, rails, legs, Mirrored backglass, etc..... she's super clean. Main point is, the cabinet was stripped down to bare wood, primed, and painted black before NEW DECALS were applied. I did it myself, and it was a bitch. We all know, new decals sent out by cgc won't be installed (like many playfields sent out by Stern and jjp), so I'm offering my decal trimming solution posted above. It's a viable option for the peeps with wrinkled decals. You can see below where I trimmed the decals out to clear the cab protectors. Now, back to CCr!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love it man

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#3586 1 year ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Ok, now that I'm home with my game I can look this up. You don't have to save Polly to complete the modes. Timing them out or draining you ball will complete them too. STAMPEDE is the badge point you get when the 3 Polly modes plus the Horse loop & trick Shooting loop are completed. When you start the last task for Stampede badge light, Stampeed multiball starts.
-Pinball Mayhem Jeremy

Thank you !

#3587 1 year ago

I have an early build game, and I can confirm that I have some decal damage due to the legs.

20220706_123432 (resized).jpg20220706_123432 (resized).jpg

Luckily, it only seems to be on the front-left leg. The decals are damage-free on the other 3 corners. So maybe I only got one "bad" leg in the bunch? I have a late-March build. Maybe more and more legs were defective as time went on?

One thing to note, my game is currently up to 1500 plays. So it's possible that more owners have defective legs/brackets, but they simply haven't put enough games on their Cactus for the damage to show? As I'd imagine the shaking and movement of playing would increase the effect of legs that are too tight onto the cabinet.

I count myself lucky, since the damage is almost entirely hidden by the leg itself.

20220706_114524 (resized).jpg20220706_114524 (resized).jpg

Just a small wrinkle is visible with the leg on. And for the most part, it doesn't seem to be getting worse.

#3588 1 year ago

Elvira will watch over Cactus Canyon in my game room too.

009D25ED-131D-44CA-80F8-4D345180F736 (resized).jpeg009D25ED-131D-44CA-80F8-4D345180F736 (resized).jpeg

#3589 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Elvira will watch over Cactus Canyon in my game room too.
[quoted image]

Nice line up !

#3590 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

So, I think I might have encountered a code bug.
Was playing today, and had Gold Mine MB going during Bionic Bart. I cleared all the MB jackpots, and the mine scoop lit up and did it's up and down thing to signal that Motherload was ready to be collected.
I happened to make the last shot to defeat Bionic Bart right about the same time that I made the motherload shot. Instead of awarding me motherload, it just counted as a regular jackpot. And it didn't light the Motherload star point.
Was a bummer because it still reset the jackpots, and I had to try to recollect them to qualify motherload again. And I ended up being just a motherload short of High Noon that game.
Super weird. But maybe it was a timing thing where defeating Bionic Bart overroad the Motherload?

i also had Motherload lit during a Gold Mine Multiball (don't recall if it was during Bionic Bart or not; could have been) and before i could collect it, it somehow it reset and also was just a regular jackpot by the time i hit the mine shot. i'm tempted to dump some balls through the machine tomorrow to try to get back to that point and see if i can recreate the issue. but i'm also lazy so i probably won't.

#3591 1 year ago

you don't have to Save Polly to complete the actions; simply timing out (or losing your ball) will finish them as well, at least the first time through (i haven't played far enough in a second go-round to recall if they acted the same, but i'd suspect so.) they'll count towards completing Stampede either way, but the bonuses of Saving Polly are more points and moving on to be able to a start another Stampede-oriented mode quicker.

once you've been through the Stampede multiball, all five shots will reset.

#3592 1 year ago

Before installation of the legs cut (knife) decall a bit wider where the legs go. This trick you should also do if you new decall an old pin. Cut it so legs just covers (or not just) decall!

Quoted from DakotaMike:

I have an early build game, and I can confirm that I have some decal damage due to the legs.
[quoted image]
Luckily, it only seems to be on the front-left leg. The decals are damage-free on the other 3 corners. So maybe I only got one "bad" leg in the bunch? I have a late-March build. Maybe more and more legs were defective as time went on?
One thing to note, my game is currently up to 1500 plays. So it's possible that more owners have defective legs/brackets, but they simply haven't put enough games on their Cactus for the damage to show? As I'd imagine the shaking and movement of playing would increase the effect of legs that are too tight onto the cabinet.
I count myself lucky, since the damage is almost entirely hidden by the leg itself.
[quoted image]
Just a small wrinkle is visible with the leg on. And for the most part, it doesn't seem to be getting worse.

#3593 1 year ago
Quoted from mc300baud:

i also had Motherload lit during a Gold Mine Multiball (don't recall if it was during Bionic Bart or not; could have been) and before i could collect it, it somehow it reset and also was just a regular jackpot by the time i hit the mine shot. i'm tempted to dump some balls through the machine tomorrow to try to get back to that point and see if i can recreate the issue. but i'm also lazy so i probably won't.

While I was playing last night I noticed there is indeed a timer on Motherload.

#3594 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

The damage is caused by a manufacturing defect.

Therefore the obvious solution is for the manufacturer to repair the product. Some countries have laws requiring this.

And no, DIY decal replacement is not the answer.

Other products are either shipped back to the factory, sent to a repair shop or a repair person visits the location of the defective product.

Why should this be different for pinball machines?

#3595 1 year ago
Quoted from mc300baud:

I've seen this as well. I believe motherload is on a timer. Once you qualify it and it lights, you must collect it before time runs out. Otherwise, you have to qualify it again.

#3596 1 year ago
Quoted from galore2112:

Why should this be different for pinball machines?

Because a pinball machine is not a consumer product. It's function(making money on location) is not affected by a scratched decal.

Getting new decals and legs that won't damage them is a fair offer. Replace the defective part and the damaged part. Pinball machines are high maintenance devices and replacing a decal is certainly NOT rocket science! Your distributor should help you out if it's that difficult.

I do find it weird that folks are all jumping on the NIB bandwagon but don't know a thing about maintenance. This isn't a fridge or a tv. Go buy a NIB vending machine and then complain to the manufacturer that there's a small scratch in the paint job. See where that gets you.

#3597 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Because a pinball machine is not a consumer product. It's function(making money on location) is not affected by a scratched decal.
Getting new decals and legs that won't damage them is a fair offer. Replace the defective part and the damaged part. Pinball machines are high maintenance devices and replacing a decal is certainly NOT rocket science! Your distributor should help you out if it's that difficult.
I do find it weird that folks are all jumping on the NIB bandwagon but don't know a thing about maintenance. This isn't a fridge or a tv. Go buy a NIB vending machine and then complain to the manufacturer that there's a small scratch in the paint job. See where that gets you.

Amen brother, I was just about to say something similar. A repair person visiting the house for decal replacement....lol. That statement is clearly from someone who has never applied decals. I suppose the manufacturer should put the repair man up in a hotel also, since he'll be spending days removing the head, playfield, and internals from the cabinet. Then moving the cabinet base outside somewhere where it can be sanded down and primed and painted. Plus the homeowner would need to allow access inside their home for multiple days... I could go on, but I wont. Trim the damage away, put on cab protectors, and move along. That's what I'm doing when the damage occurs. Yes, my legs look a bit snug. I already have cab protectors on.

#3598 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

That used to be true. Now they market and cater to collectors and home users. Times have changed my man.

#3599 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

That used to be true. Now they market and cater to collectors and home users. Times have changed my man.

Fully agree here. Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinions, but I must say that I found it quite surprising to read a statement that "a pinball machine is not a commercial product." They are absolutely commercial products with a large chunk of sales generated by home buyers. Whether that wasn't the case in the 80s or 90s is irrelevant...it's certainly the case now and has been for quite some time. They are intentionally marketed towards both the home buyer and location/route buyer. Also, to chalk up this type of issue, stemming from a manufacturer defect, on a premium-priced, brand-new product as the buyers responsibility for repair and call it maintenance is quite a stretch. This is an unfortunate situation involving cosmetic damage that most pinball buyers do not have the skills to repair themselves. I understand that it doesn't impact the ability to play the machine, but it does impact the machine's value.

My machine's cab decals were damaged upon arrival. I've spoken to CGC (they called me) and discussed options. I clearly stated that I do not have the skills or time to remove the defective decals and replace them....so simply sending me decals isn't an acceptable solution for me. I am being patient regarding their solution and appreciated the phone call, but I do expect that CGC will find a way to replace the decals (materials and labor) to remedy the issue and restore the value and cosmetic condition I expect when buying an $8000+ machine. I will certainly continue to play and enjoy the machine until an acceptable solution is implemented and really glad that it's a cab cosmetic issue and not a playfield cosmetic issue.

#3600 1 year ago

Add me to the list of damaged decals. Opened a ticket yesterday. I ordered a set of Mantis to try and plan to use a heat gun to get the decals back down flat. Hoping CGC sends out new legs.

50E59225-03F7-4194-84FE-8E1604EB0A64 (resized).jpeg50E59225-03F7-4194-84FE-8E1604EB0A64 (resized).jpegA2D52069-37B7-44C9-A639-C6E439218D9C (resized).jpegA2D52069-37B7-44C9-A639-C6E439218D9C (resized).jpegDAFA85FD-2C1D-4C7C-94C3-B7449827E520 (resized).jpegDAFA85FD-2C1D-4C7C-94C3-B7449827E520 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Kansas City, MO
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 210.00
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Cabinet - Other
Jorge’s Arcade Mods

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 39.95
Hardware
RavSpec

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bristol, CT
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 15,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 309.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-remake-club-new-sheriffs-in-town/page/72?hl=krupps4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.