(Topic ID: 310125)

Cactus Canyon Remake Club - New Sheriffs in Town! (with FAQs)

By jfh

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,346 posts
  • 751 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by PtownPin
  • Topic is favorited by 382 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which version have you ordered and/or received?”

• Limited Edition [LE] 331 votes
    51%
  • Special Edition with Wild West topper [SE+] 103 votes
    16%
  • Special Edition [SE] 217 votes
    33%

(651 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif
Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1816 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240324-141652 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240308_213009_Chrome (resized).jpg
EC303592-D7CC-41EA-874F-1A7CEE1ECEA6 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0547 (resized).jpeg
362905216_803394858240474_5250419017402129576_n (resized).jpg
362783250_136647389467612_6056695215372692370_n (resized).jpg
C6821FF2-6A6B-4C85-B9B7-0F917A78479A (resized).jpeg
IMG_2042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0538 (resized).jpeg
73000513275__A193B793-F018-40EE-B46C-ACC07564508F (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
8C87C09E-DDC1-4C00-904E-4189F6921213 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,346 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 307.
#3351 1 year ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Thank you for those who warned about the leg crimp/decal damaging issue. I made a video about the hex head screw fix.

Thank you Jeremy for the great video. This may help on many games!

#3352 1 year ago
Quoted from Hulagirl:

Thank you Jeremy for the great video. This may help on many games!

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you liked it. Let me know if you have ideas for future videos.
-Pinball Mayhem Jeremy

#3353 1 year ago

Issue popped up on my SE last night...it’s doing a ball search, and will not start a game. I’ve emptied the balls, and reinserted the 4...a ball seems like it got stuck, in the upper left part of the playfield, but now it keeps searching..I’ve reached out to my distributor and waiting to hear back..because I don’t want to fiddle with it too much before I get warranty help. Just a headsup, and a bummer, since this is my first new machine. I even did a factory reset.

#3354 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Issue popped up on my SE last night...it’s doing a ball search, and will not start a game. I’ve emptied the balls, and reinserted the 4...a ball seems like it got stuck, in the upper left part of the playfield, but now it keeps searching..I’ve reached out to my distributor and waiting to hear back..because I don’t want to fiddle with it too much before I get warranty help. Just a headsup, and a bummer, since this is my first new machine. I even did a factory reset.

From my observations, if it doesn't see 4 balls in the trough it will go into ball search upon startup. Were you able to find all 4 balls in the machine?

#3355 1 year ago

Joining the club! Pre ordered SE+. Now a long wait. My son is super into this game, it will be great to share this journey together. He’s getting into 3d printing so we will see if we can make some mods while we wait. Starting with mine cart.

#3356 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I see you have 5 machines listed in your collection. Go ahead and buy the Harbor freight lift asap. You'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner. I had 8 pins before I caved in and bought one. It's invaluable to me now. I promise, you'll be so glad you have it. Until then though, I second what others above have said.

Is it OK to raise the machine using just the bottom of the cabinet or does the Harbor Freight lift have to be positioned in such a way that the cabinet sides are resting on it? I'm imagining a machine with legs on and rolling the HF lift between them from the front. Seems like all the weight would then be just on the cabinet bottom when raising the machine.

#3357 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

Is it OK to raise the machine using just the bottom of the cabinet or does the Harbor Freight lift have to be positioned in such a way that the cabinet sides are resting on it? I'm imagining a machine with legs on and rolling the HF lift between them from the front. Seems like all the weight would then be just on the cabinet bottom when raising the machine.

I place pieces of padded wood across the top of the lift. You don't want to lift just on the thin center wood of the pin . I've started to do it but heard sounds of protest so added a piece of plywood with a towel strapped around it

PXL_20220701_215345457 (resized).jpgPXL_20220701_215345457 (resized).jpg
#3358 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

Unless your game cabinet is compromised... it will work just fine lifting on the cabinet bottom alone. You can put boards under it when you have games that are a concern.. but this would be the rarity, not the norm.

#3359 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

flynnibus is 100% correct. Professional pinball carts lift up the game from the bottom board of the cabinet. Position the cart most of the way to the rear of the game. This is the heaviest area due to the weight of head and transformer.

#3360 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

This is my cart. I've had it nearly 20 years and have lifted and moved hundreds games of various types and sizes, including setting up and tearing down shows. The lift platform is only 17" wide. It lifts on the bottom board only, never touches the sides. The only time I had trouble was with a 60's Williams game where the particle board bottom was water damaged.

I bought it from a guy who was modifying Harbor Freight lift tables for pinball moving.

PinballCart - 1 (resized).jpegPinballCart - 1 (resized).jpeg

#3361 1 year ago

These legs are a hot mess. All 4 of my legs are crimped wrong and by a LOT. I tried adding a second metal spacer but thats still not enough to keep them from contacting the decals. So I also had to bend each leg AND use the extra spacer. But sadly it’s all too late. My decals are all damaged. Sad

All the legs are wrong in the same way. If looking at them from the front of the leg they are all way extra crimped in on the right side by quite a lot. The left side of the legs are fine.

0EADA52C-DD03-484A-8466-3BF27FEE3912 (resized).jpeg0EADA52C-DD03-484A-8466-3BF27FEE3912 (resized).jpeg57405882-6DFA-4FF9-948E-ADC7486792B0 (resized).jpeg57405882-6DFA-4FF9-948E-ADC7486792B0 (resized).jpeg69C38743-C3A4-47C2-878C-B49D3ED81E35 (resized).jpeg69C38743-C3A4-47C2-878C-B49D3ED81E35 (resized).jpeg

#3362 1 year ago

I'm officially in the club!
May 24 build.
Time to get lit!

PXL_20220701_011051181 (resized).jpgPXL_20220701_011051181 (resized).jpgPXL_20220701_012749622 (resized).jpgPXL_20220701_012749622 (resized).jpg
#3363 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

These legs are a hot mess. All 4 of my legs are crimped wrong and by a LOT. I tried adding a second metal spacer but thats still not enough to keep them from contacting the decals. So I also had to bend each leg AND use the extra spacer. But sadly it’s all too late. My decals are all damaged. Sad
All the legs are wrong in the same way. If looking at them from the front of the leg they are all way extra crimped in on the right side by quite a lot. The left side of the legs are fine.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

At this point, I'm glad that the LEs have hit a snag...I hope CGC get's this under control soon. It sucks that people are having to deal with this. What happened CGC? You use to put out the best pins in the business.

#3364 1 year ago
Quoted from MWM82:

I'm officially in the club!
May 24 build.
Time to get lit!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome! Hopefully you checked your legs before you installed them

#3365 1 year ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

At this point, I'm glad that the LEs have hit a snag...I hope CGC get's this under control soon. It sucks that people are having to deal with this. What happened CGC? You use to put out the best pins in the business.

Covid happened.

#3366 1 year ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

You use to put out the best pins in the business.

They put out the best pins ! Just putting them on crappy legs .

#3367 1 year ago

What are people's thoughts on values?

Like, it's great that CCR is a thing because it makes it more accessible, but the original will always be the original. I think I would rather have a minty original than the remake.

Just curious on opinions?

#3368 1 year ago
Quoted from Ripper:

Like, it's great that CCR is a thing because it makes it more accessible, but the original will always be the original. I think I would rather have a minty original than the remake.

I like everything they did to make the game more awesome. The color changing GI, the custom sculpts. The larger screen. Plus new code coming that will only run on CCr

#3369 1 year ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

To be fair to CGC, I highly doubt they are manufacturing these legs in house. They also likely didn't contract them out. They are probably just buying them in volume from the same supplier that other companies are using...the same other companies that have been called out by HEP for having a crimp angle tighter than 90 degrees.

First line of defense should have been the leg supplier. They clearly aren't randomly screening lots for tolerance issues. In a perfect world, CGC would be checking each and every part that comes in to ensure that it complies to the manufacture's tolerances, but that isn't realistic. Manufactures depend on their component suppliers to ensure that parts are withing the specified design tolerance. With that said, the final product from CGC should be subject to random screening, which may have possibly caught this, but clearly didn't. I'm sure they are aware of it now, though, based on this thread.

I'm not giving CGC a free pass here, but it reminds me a bit of the "capacitor plague" from the early 2000s. The upstream suppliers was providing crap parts, and the various vendors using those parts felt the heat when failures started. This circumstance is certainly different since the issue is immediately apparent, compared to latent failures with the capacitors, but this is probably the best of a bad situation. It would be much worse if a year or two these issues started cropping up.

Before I close, I will say that the pitted/rusting standoffs are 100% on CGC. Even if they have a shoddy supplier, that issue is perfectly visible during assembly. Those should have been instant rejects, followed by a discussion with the supplier about the high part reject rate.

#3370 1 year ago
Quoted from Pwedge:

To be fair to CGC, I highly doubt they are manufacturing these legs in house. They also likely didn't contract them out. They are probably just buying them in volume from the same supplier that other companies are using...the same other companies that have been called out by HEP for having a crimp angle tighter than 90 degrees.
First line of defense should have been the leg supplier. They clearly aren't randomly screening lots for tolerance issues. In a perfect world, CGC would be checking each and every part that comes in to ensure that it complies to the manufacture's tolerances, but that isn't realistic. Manufactures depend on their component suppliers to ensure that parts are withing the specified design tolerance. With that said, the final product from CGC should be subject to random screening, which may have possibly caught this, but clearly didn't. I'm sure they are aware of it now, though, based on this thread.
I'm not giving CGC a free pass here, but it reminds me a bit of the "capacitor plague" from the early 2000s. The upstream suppliers was providing crap parts, and the various vendors using those parts felt the heat when failures started. This circumstance is certainly different since the issue is immediately apparent, compared to latent failures with the capacitors, but this is probably the best of a bad situation. It would be much worse if a year or two these issues started cropping up.
Before I close, I will say that the pitted/rusting standoffs are 100% on CGC. Even if they have a shoddy supplier, that issue is perfectly visible during assembly. Those should have been instant rejects, followed by a discussion with the supplier about the high part reject rate.

I don’t really care who is to blame in the supply chain. I opened my game and installed the legs and my decals are now ruined. CGC packaged it and shipped it, so it’s on them.

Sending me new decals really isn’t a fix. We all know those stay rolled up in a sleeve forever.

#3371 1 year ago
Quoted from Ripper:

Quoted from MaxIsDead:

I like everything they did to make the game more awesome. The color changing GI, the custom sculpts. The larger screen. Plus new code coming that will only run on CCr

Don't forget that the current CGC code has also been updated with Bionic Bart, the Polly Falls and Bank modes, and some other quality of life code improvements.

Those code improvements alone would be worth having the remake versus the original. Let alone the other remake upgrades.

#3372 1 year ago
Quoted from Ripper:

If you were buying for history and are the type that are proud of your antiques - sure, buy an original. But for pretty much every other angle and aspect buying a CCr is going to be a better choice. The lighting, the display, the improved accents are all better and hard to replicate in an original. And if you doll up the original... or even add extended... why did you chase originality to start with?

#3373 1 year ago

Do legs even get test fit at the factory? Or are the finished games get play tested on carts, and then 4 bad legs come out of a big box and sent with the game as it's boxed. Yeah they missed the bad legs, but so did the actual manufacturer of the legs along with other parts resellers that sold the same bad legs to people. It all comes down to these legs are being manufactured out of specification

#3374 1 year ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Do legs even get test fit at the factory? Or are the finished games get play tested on carts, and then 4 bad legs come out of a big box and sent with the game as it's boxed. Yeah they missed the bad legs, but so did the actual manufacturer of the legs along with other parts resellers that sold the same bad legs to people. It all comes down to these legs are being manufactured out of specification

Yep. I am sure they do not test fit the legs at the factory.
Still. CGC sent me bad legs and they ruined my decals.

#3375 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Yep. I am sure they do not test fit the legs at the factory.
Still. CGC sent me bad legs and they ruined my decals.

Definitely not arguing you here. Ultimately, GCG sold the game and is responsible for the final product. If there is an issue with the final product, CGC needs to figure out how to make it right. If their upstream supplier sent out of tolerance parts, it is up to CGC to deal with the upstream supplier issue while making the owner of the final product whole.

I was just trying to point out what likely lead to the situation (crap legs from a large upstream supplier).

#3376 1 year ago

crap, all four legs dug into the decals on mine. I would take this over a playfield or mechanical issue with the game but it’s still really disappointing. I had heard how great CGC quality is but this is a pretty big blunder.

#3377 1 year ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Legs are just parts they put in the box. They don’t go on the game when being built. Obviously they have to QC parts they get in from their supplier but they also need to have a test for this kind of condition. This is kind of a new one. But parts QC is part of their responsibility.

#3378 1 year ago

So has CGC responded to anyone yet i.e. leg/decal issues? Im curious what their remedy is? Probably send u new decals and expect you to install

#3379 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

I don’t really care who is to blame in the supply chain. I opened my game and installed the legs and my decals are now ruined. CGC packaged it and shipped it, so it’s on them.
Sending me new decals really isn’t a fix. We all know those stay rolled up in a sleeve forever.

Leg bubbles can be pressed out pretty easily, especially if they are fresh.

Install a couple hex screws, you are good to go.

Expecting perfection in an imperfect world will lead to madness, get over it.

Mantis has larger leg protectors to cover the slight decal distortion if you need....

Its pinball, not cabinet....Play the game.

#3380 1 year ago

Quick question. Would anybody purchase a new car with bubbles in the paint? Or with a motor that made a ticking sound?

#3381 1 year ago
Quoted from jdlang11:

Quick question. Would anybody purchase a new car with bubbles in the paint? Or with a motor that made a ticking sound?

Oh no, let's please not go to the carguments. Not the same thing at all.

#3382 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Agreed. Bad example. I just can't agree with someone explaining that it's a pinball machine accept the flaws.

OK. Maybe buying a new TV and it has a line down the center of it. And your on a TV forum and some people say...well nothing is perfect, just accept it.

Or buying a new tire with a hole in it. Or If I buy a new pair of running shoes and the right shoes sole was and half inch shorter than the left would anyone accept it?

Upon arrival of these 8 through now 15 thousand dollar pinball machines. I would expect that when the manufacturer finds a imperfection like decals or even playfield issues, that singular machine should be corrected then sent out to the customer.

Now shipping issues are a completely different issue.

If my CCr arrives with manufacturer issues that could have been corrected during the fabrication process then when delivered I can return the product right?

I think that an item of this value should be pretty close to perfect.

Maybe I'm wrong....and I can accept that.

#3383 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Oh no, let's please not go to the carguments. Not the same

Quoted from DakotaMike:

I wouldn't buy it.

Screenshot_20220702-014223_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220702-014223_Chrome (resized).jpg
#3384 1 year ago
Quoted from Ripper:

To me CCR is the first remake I would prefer over a nice original primarily because the game has finally been completed as the original design team would have done if they could have (both hardware and software) and because of the future upgrade kit. I appreciate the history of the original but Chicago Gaming has so improved that game forever stuck in time such that the remake (not really a fair term in this case) is clearly better than the original.

I bought a NIB Medieval in 1997 and still have it. At one point I was going to sell that and get an MMr. Glad I didn’t. I think the original is better in every way. As for an original CC I decided against it on close out so I could afford to buy RFM. The CC clearly would have been the better move, especially since I could have bought two for what RFM cost.

One day I’d like an AFM and would probably still prefer an original (because of the electronics). But after seeing CCr, if CGC makes another run of AFMr I’ll consider it, which is something I wouldn’t have done two or three years ago.

#3385 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Gee, I hope not. Their quality control isn't good these days, especially with backglasses. Wrong colours, poor artwork, missing artwork.

My mate just got his and said it looks fantastic in person. Don’t sweat it

#3386 1 year ago
Quoted from Ripper:

I’ve had fully restored ducks guts originals. Give me the remake any day and I’ve owned them all at some stage. But I’m sure others would disagree but that’s the good thing about pinball. We are all different…….. thank goodness!!!

#3387 1 year ago

I received Halloween before CCr and that game came with felt protectors in the box so I ordered a set from Marco for when CCr arrived. So I’m not having this issue. As far as the CGC remakes over originals. This is a hotly debated thing. I own 3 remakes and am completely happy with all 3. Some hardcore tournament players will argue the originals shoot better etc. I’m ok at pinball, not great. I don’t see these issues some are able to point out and quantify. I have no problem making any shots in any of my games. The flippers feel snappy to me. If in 20 years I burn something up I am unable to solder myself I’m sure there will be a solution for fixes in the future. I’m just not paying 15 to 20k for an original just so I can say I own an original. We play ours all the time. I’ve actually played all 3 in the original form. Usually they were beat so I was unable to enjoy the greatness that might have been when they were factory fresh.

#3388 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Leg bubbles can be pressed out pretty easily, especially if they are fresh.
Install a couple hex screws, you are good to go.
Expecting perfection in an imperfect world will lead to madness, get over it.
Mantis has larger leg protectors to cover the slight decal distortion if you need....
Its pinball, not cabinet....Play the game.

Oh I’m over it. The game will have permanently ruined decals.
The legs physically cut through the decals. They did also push and bubble some, which I pressed back out. It’s as good as its going to get, but the cuts are there and they are visible.

As far as remedy, they might send decals. BUT we all know those decals will stay rolled up in a tube for life, 90%+ of people will never install them. They might as well not send them. It’s just a permanent issue that will stay with the game for life. Disappointing for a brand new 8k game, but life goes on.

I am guessing all the 500 or so games they shipped will all have this same issue. Lucky for you LE owners this was discovered now and your games will be fine, either cause you’ll get correct legs or because you will watch for the issue and fix it before you install them.

#3389 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Lucky for you LE owners this was discovered now and your games will be fine, either cause you’ll get correct legs or because you will watch for the issue and fix it before you install them.

Guessing it would be the latter part of this statement...

#3390 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Guessing it would be the latter part of this statement...

I just hope the legs can be bent open a bit in my hydraulic press without cracking the powdercoat. I’ll wait for someone else to try it first lol.

#3391 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I just hope the legs can be bent open a bit in my hydraulic press without cracking the powdercoat. I’ll wait for someone else to try it first lol.

oh crap, thats right! the LE's are powder coated. How much you wana bet they already have all 5000 legs done too. i yi yi.

#3392 1 year ago

Is the game supposed to make a loud, motor sounding noise when gun fight starts?

#3393 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

oh crap, thats right! the LE's are powder coated. How much you wana bet they already have all 5000 legs done too. i yi yi.

I might have to build a period correct box/stand for my LE a la WNBJM.

#3394 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Lucky for you LE owners this was discovered now and your games will be fine … because you will watch for the issue and fix it before you install them.

This unfortunate issue is a great example of the benefit of an owners thread with people wanting to improve the community experience with a game.

It is certainly disheartening for those that have experienced the problem but those of us that haven’t received our games (and many who have) are grateful to those that identified the issue so that we can take preemptive action when our games arrive. There is absolutely no reason for anyone in this thread getting a future delivery to have this problem. If CGC can address this moving forward, great. But we have multiple viable, reasonable, inexpensive DIY options.

I’m sure CGC will take care of those with issues but think it’s unreasonable for them to scrap thousands of existing legs and wait for the leg manufacturers to fix the root cause when mitigating the problem at home takes just a few minutes and a few dollars. I suspect the LE legs are already powder coated so I’m planning to take additional steps during assembly to protect my game.

#3395 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

I might have to build a period correct box/stand for my LE a la WNBJM.

Now that’s an interesting idea!

#3396 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Now that’s an interesting idea!

The more I think about the more intrigued I am, lol. I have started designing it in my head already. We will see if I have time with three young kids to give it a go!

#3397 1 year ago

I wanted to give everybody a quick update.

We have been alerted to the issue going on with the legs, and are working hard to come up with a solution that will resolve this issue. We have the supplier involved and are working internally on this also.

We strive to deliver the highest quality games to you with no issues. We stand behind our games, and will get this resolved as soon as possible.

#3398 1 year ago
Quoted from CGC-Ryan:

We have been alerted to the issue going on with the legs, and are working hard to come up with a solution that will resolve this issue. We have the supplier involved and are working internally on this also.
We strive to deliver the highest quality games to you with no issues. We stand behind our games, and will get this resolved as soon as possible.

What can be done for those of us with ruined decals? Seems like we are screwed cause who is going to replace their decals? No one.......

#3399 1 year ago
Quoted from CGC-Ryan:

Mine has around 3000 plays already (mostly commercial) and it’s been rock solid. Only cab art issue I’ve had is crinkling around the shooter housing.... but I don’t care, it’s going to get a ding here or there being out in the wild.

Keep up the great work cgc.... please re make monster bash and attack from Mars again soon, I am in on an se for both at the ccr price point (give or take)

Mike

#3400 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

What can be done for those of us with ruined decals? Seems like we are screwed cause who is going to replace their decals? No one.......

We are currently evaluating the total situation.
Once we have a solution, we can address customers on a case by case basis. Please open up a support desk ticket with CGC, and include Images of the issues. This way we can address your individual concerns, and come up with proper solutions.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Richmond, VA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC
Other
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe
Cabinet parts
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball
Armor and blades
$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Columbia, MD
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 210.00
There are 15,346 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 307.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-remake-club-new-sheriffs-in-town/page/68?hl=crazypinballguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.