(Topic ID: 310125)

Cactus Canyon Remake Club - New Sheriffs in Town! (with FAQs)

By jfh

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,417 posts
  • 756 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by PtownPin
  • Topic is favorited by 384 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which version have you ordered and/or received?”

• Limited Edition [LE] 333 votes
    51%
  • Special Edition with Wild West topper [SE+] 103 votes
    16%
  • Special Edition [SE] 218 votes
    33%

(654 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2145 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2139 (resized).jpeg
20240415_145651 (resized).jpg
IMG_5053 (resized).jpg
IMG_5068 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20240408_083646_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408_031213_Drive (resized).jpg
AE50EDD5-0A2D-4824-883B-9B097D38C6FF (resized).jpeg
86B25964-BA83-413E-9949-4511DE3D5375 (resized).jpeg
Reward issue switches (resized).jpg
shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif
Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1816 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240324-141652 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,417 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 309.
#2151 1 year ago
Quoted from Kenswift:

DMD hasn’t worked from day one. Checked all connections, even had his tech come check it out and he can’t figure it out.

Open it up and check inside for any loose wires ?

Open a ticket under Support on the Help Desk - https://www.chicago-gaming.com/

LTG : )

#2152 1 year ago
Quoted from Kenswift:

My buddy has an SE. DMD hasn’t worked from day one. Checked all connections, even had his tech come check it out and he can’t figure it out. Anyone else had issues?

Really ? are you just trolling ? c'mon now.....

#2153 1 year ago

I’m having an issue where my game turns on but when I press the Start button nothing happens. When I push the flipper button Bart does a callout. Game played fine last week but not today. I’ve turned it off and turned it on but no luck. Opened a ticket w CGC but hoping you all have a quicker answer. Thanks.

#2154 1 year ago
Quoted from t_robertson:

I’m having an issue where my game turns on but when I press the Start button nothing happens. When I push the flipper button Bart does a callout. Game played fine last week but not today. I’ve turned it off and turned it on but no luck. Opened a ticket w CGC but hoping you all have a quicker answer. Thanks.

Sounds like its not on freeplay. Did someone mess with the settings?

#2155 1 year ago
Quoted from Jon9508:

Sounds like its not on freeplay. Did someone mess with the settings?

No, I checked. It's on Free Play.

#2156 1 year ago

Does start button register in switch test?

#2157 1 year ago
Quoted from t_robertson:

Check that all balls are present and registering on a switch in the trough. Happened to me a few days ago after having the playfield up. A ball wasn't seated in the trough properly.

#2158 1 year ago

Got the huge banner now just need the le in the tmnt spot.

F66691FB-3BD1-4ADB-BF5C-ED5F4BEA7533 (resized).jpegF66691FB-3BD1-4ADB-BF5C-ED5F4BEA7533 (resized).jpeg
#2159 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

[quoted image]

Looks great!

#2160 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Got the huge banner

Very nice, what did you use for the pinballs?

#2161 1 year ago

Officially in the club! Great family pin

CB609B7D-D66E-4DCF-839E-2C993A65C7D6 (resized).jpegCB609B7D-D66E-4DCF-839E-2C993A65C7D6 (resized).jpeg
#2162 1 year ago

Would an owner with a modder’s interest investigate if there is a convenient place to tap into the RGBW signal to power LED strips for under-cabinet lighting?

Thanks.

#2163 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Yeah. Three remakes and Turtles just looks strange.

#2164 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

[quoted image]

Great line up....Where's the AFMRLE?

#2165 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Great line up....Where's the AFMRLE?

Never mind....I missed it as mine has the green trim

#2166 1 year ago
Quoted from alveolus:

Would an owner with a modder’s interest investigate if there is a convenient place to tap into the RGBW signal to power LED strips for under-cabinet lighting?
Thanks.

At the end of the GI strings it does look like there is a "spare" connection point for RGB. There are running back to front on the underside of the playfield. One on the left and one on the right. As far as power draw and what is safe to connect, that I don't know about.

#2167 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

At the end of the GI strings it does look like there is a "spare" connection point for RGB. There are running back to front on the underside of the playfield. One on the left and one on the right. As far as power draw and what is safe to connect, that I don't know about.

maybe someone can answer this as I’m not smart enough.

Would it be possible to just pull the color signal from that connector and draw the 12 V or 6 V or whatever from a separate power supply?

#2168 1 year ago

No sure how in its on ccr. But I know when I tried to tap into the gi string on my mmr to add a rgb strip, the rgb board didn't have enough power to display all of the rgb colors. If I remember correctly everyone worked but the blue(really dim). Maybe they updated the rgb board. I ended up buying their rgb bulbs.

#2169 1 year ago
Quoted from alveolus:

Thanks.

Assuming the RGB system is the same as MMRSE, this should work:

https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/medieval-madness-remake-se-re-pinball-led-strip-undercabinet-light-kit/v/MMR-UNDR-CAB-SE-RE

#2170 1 year ago

I custom made them out of metal hemispheres. Big pain

#2171 1 year ago
Quoted from alveolus:

maybe someone can answer this as I’m not smart enough.
Would it be possible to just pull the color signal from that connector and draw the 12 V or 6 V or whatever from a separate power supply?

I contacted them and they stated the connectors looked the same and it should work. I ordered it as they said I could return it if it did not. I'll report back.

#2172 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

I custom made them out of metal hemispheres. Big pain

They look great, I was considering using some round full dome mirrors but they get pricey at size.

#2173 1 year ago

I put in the Alt. Translight and art blades….. I can’t see this game without it. So good.

EE7FDF9C-BA3A-46CD-9879-A916E3A8A13C (resized).jpegEE7FDF9C-BA3A-46CD-9879-A916E3A8A13C (resized).jpeg
#2174 1 year ago

Where is the power cord supposed to be? I have gone all over the packing materials and looked inside the machine and don’t see it anywhere.

Is there also only 1 back box key? I see 2 hooks on the coin mech, but only have 1 key.

#2175 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinless:

Where is the power cord supposed to be? I have gone all over the packing materials and looked inside the machine and don’t see it anywhere.
Is there also only 1 back box key? I see 2 hooks on the coin mech, but only have 1 key.

Is the cord in the coin box?

#2176 1 year ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

Is the cord in the coin box?

No, they must have forgotten to put it in. I just noticed I’m not the first person to mention that happen in this thread.

No big deal. I found another cord that works until I get one shipped to me.

#2177 1 year ago

Serial #1668 built on May 9th has landed

296650F6-E433-4FB2-AA6F-DDFC9B5BF8B2 (resized).jpeg296650F6-E433-4FB2-AA6F-DDFC9B5BF8B2 (resized).jpeg
#2178 1 year ago

Looks like we are getting to the end of the SE run if they numbers did indeed start at 1250

#2179 1 year ago

Looking to join club in Md if anyone trading their SE. Have an alien to trade.

#2180 1 year ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

Looks like we are getting to the end of the SE run if they numbers did indeed start at 1250

I think we speculated seeing LEs possibly end of May / Early June with production of the SE line wrapping up

At least we hoped, still no problem waiting as I know it will be amazing !!

#2181 1 year ago

Hey so I just wanted to talk rubbers for this game incase anyone cares. So I've used Titans, OG rubbers and superbands and the superbands on this game is the way to go!
The reasons are that the superbands give more grip than the other two allowing for way better ball control and aim. The bounce is much less off the flipper keeping the ball from bouncing over into the outlane which the other two do way two often.
I also find it very hard two backhand the river ramp and the marksman shot with the softer rubbers.
The titans def make for a harder challenge if that's what you want. We have had CC for a week now and just plan love this game!
Can't wait for everyone else to get the game!!!

#2182 1 year ago

Joining club this weekend. Any talk of mods like on the LE? The mine cart on the shaft or train tracks below the train?

#2183 1 year ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Joining club this weekend. Any talk of mods like on the LE? The mine cart on the shaft or train tracks below the train?

Aftermarket train tracks are already out there...they look great.

#2184 1 year ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Mine cart and lift cover mods coming; train tracks already available.
Visit the FAQ modifications section periodically for updates.

#2185 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Mine cart and lift cover mods coming; train tracks already available.
Visit the FAQ modifications section periodically for updates.

Thx. I’ll prob get it powder coated. I’ll search for color ideas

#2186 1 year ago

Went with a color called Rust bucket for my SE . Can't wait to get it installed. Steve nailed it

Screenshot_20220519-210836_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220519-210836_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220519-210919_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220519-210919_Chrome (resized).jpg
#2187 1 year ago
Quoted from AJC3030:

Went with a color called Rust bucket for my SE . Can't wait to get it installed. Steve nailed it

That will probably look very nice on the game. Love to see pics when you install it.

#2188 1 year ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

Looks like we are getting to the end of the SE run if they numbers did indeed start at 1250</blockquote

I think we speculated seeing LEs possibly end of May / Early June with production of the SE line wrapping up
At least we hoped, still no problem waiting as I know it will be amazing !!

Nice!

Glad the LE owners are getting close to getting their games!

I reached out to my distributor, and it looks like my game is getting close!

Pumped!

Richard

#2189 1 year ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

Nice!

Pumped!

Richard

They should be upgrading you to a LE, no charge.

#2190 1 year ago

Nice!
Pumped!
Richard

Yes Richard !!

Finally !!

Hope you love it

I’m really surprised CGC did not do exports first
Would of thought with worldwide delays they would ship 1st

So would this mean LE games outside or US would be last as well ?

#2191 1 year ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

They should be upgrading you to a LE, no charge.

Haha! No need for that! Just pumped to get my game!

Richard

#2192 1 year ago

#2193 1 year ago

Good luck for a Cactus soon for you Richard, from everyone in Australia.

#2194 1 year ago
Quoted from AJC3030:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great!

#2195 1 year ago

Nice!
Pumped!

Enquiring minds want to know - did your distributor define “getting close”?

#2196 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Enquiring minds want to know - did your distributor define “getting close”?

I asked if I would get my game on the first run, he said:

“You certainly will. I have a bunch sitting in our warehouse in Washington State. However, the UL approval decals are not on the games yet…so CGC doesn’t want us to bring into Canada. As soon as we get the go ahead…you’ll be the first.”

Richard

#2197 1 year ago

However, the UL approval decals are not on the games yet…so CGC doesn’t want us to bring into Canada.

Decals? Your game is being held up because of a missing DECAL? <not so silent scream goes here>

#2198 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Decals? Your game is being held up because of a missing DECAL? <not so silent scream goes here>

Lol. Just glad it is coming!

Richard

#2199 1 year ago

I'm a little late joining, I've had my game for a little over a week.... I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has their machine and bought the magnetic speaker panel cover on ebay, on how it fits and looks when installed.

20220519_175219 (resized).jpg20220519_175219 (resized).jpg
#2200 1 year ago

All these se machines going up for sale at msrp from flippers. Think they thought they would make bank.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Jorge’s Arcade Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Arlington Heights, IL
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Machine - For Sale
Littleton, CO
There are 15,417 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 309.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-remake-club-new-sheriffs-in-town/page/44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.