(Topic ID: 310125)

Cactus Canyon Remake Club - New Sheriffs in Town! (with FAQs)

By jfh

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which version have you ordered and/or received?”

• Limited Edition [LE] 333 votes
    51%
  • Special Edition with Wild West topper [SE+] 103 votes
    16%
  • Special Edition [SE] 218 votes
    33%

(654 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2145 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2139 (resized).jpeg
20240415_145651 (resized).jpg
IMG_5053 (resized).jpg
IMG_5068 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20240408_083646_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408_031213_Drive (resized).jpg
AE50EDD5-0A2D-4824-883B-9B097D38C6FF (resized).jpeg
86B25964-BA83-413E-9949-4511DE3D5375 (resized).jpeg
Reward issue switches (resized).jpg
shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif
Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1816 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240324-141652 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,418 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 309.
#1101 2 years ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

Did CGC ship ANY games to Canada yet?

I’m not sure.

#1102 2 years ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

Not that I have seen and the first better go to Richard or we storm CGC!

#1103 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Not that I have seen and the first better go to Richard or we storm CGC!

Haha!

#1104 2 years ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1106 2 years ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

Not that I've heard or seen.

#1108 2 years ago
Quoted from ClassicHornet:

Photos or it didn’t happen

Snuck in a couple games before work

20220408_085921 (resized).jpg20220408_085921 (resized).jpg
#1109 2 years ago

Just got an email stating my game will be produced in August.

I ordered on Jan. 26th.

#1110 2 years ago

Thanks to CoolCatPinball for the barnwood frame suggestion. Looks awesome

IMG_20220407_215126 (resized).jpgIMG_20220407_215126 (resized).jpg
#1111 2 years ago
Quoted from PinRestore:

Just got an email stating my game will be produced in August.
I ordered on Jan. 26th.

What model?

#1112 2 years ago

SE+

#1113 2 years ago

I placed an order for the SE with GameRoomGuys on April 5th. They said to expect a call in two to three weeks. I received the call this morning April 8th, made full payment and I can expect delivery Monday or Tuesday (4/11 or 4/12). I inquired about the SE+ and was told August, but not sure anyone knows just more food for thought. I'm just hoping I can pick up the topper at a later date.

#1114 2 years ago
Quoted from Cache_Money:

I placed an order for the SE with GameRoomGuys on April 5th. They said to expect a call in two to three weeks. I received the call this morning April 8th, made full payment and I can expect delivery Monday or Tuesday (4/11 or 4/12). I inquired about the SE+ and was told August, but not sure anyone knows just more food for thought. I'm just hoping I can pick up the topper at a later date.

What the HELL. I'm very happy everyone is receiving their machines finally. However, I ordered in late October, and I'm getting crickets from my distributor! I'm starting to get pissed when I read things like this. Again, I'm not upset at the people receiving their games, I'm upset because there's absolutely no structure in the timing of orders! It's bullshit.

#1115 2 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

What the HELL. I'm very happy everyone is receiving their machines finally. However, I ordered in late October, and I'm getting crickets from my distributor! I'm starting to get pissed when I read things like this. Again, I'm not upset at the people receiving their games, I'm upset because there's absolutely no structure in the timing of orders! It's bullshit.

Understandable!

#1116 2 years ago

Yep, I hear ya. I believe they have more in stock if you wanted to switch over and "settle" on the SE (No topper).

#1117 2 years ago
Quoted from Cache_Money:

Yep, I hear ya. I believe they have more in stock if you wanted to switch over and "settle" on the SE (No topper).

I ordered an SE, I'm not a topper type o guy...lol. But, yeah, I'm strongly considering placing an order with them and getting a refund from my distro.

#1118 2 years ago

I ordered an SE, I'm not a topper type o guy...lol. But, yeah, I'm strongly considering placing an order with them and getting a refund from my distro.

For the regular SE I placed an order on Saturday and got it Thursday. They may still have some

#1119 2 years ago

So this has to mean LE’s will be made/shipped June/July right?

#1120 2 years ago

Feel the same but I think I’m stuck or I would pull out and start messaging other distros.

#1121 2 years ago
Quoted from AJC3030:

Snagged one ! Thanks for the heads yup

Quoted from ClassicHornet:

Photos or it didn’t happen

Looking at his avatar pic I’m not sure if I want to see any photos
Seriously though that was an epic Seinfeld episode!

#1122 2 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

So this has to mean LE’s will be made/shipped June/July right?

Or sooner.

#1123 2 years ago
Quoted from Cache_Money:

My distributor is also GameRoomGuys. They were customers of ours when PinRestore was still open.

#1124 2 years ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

Feel the same but I think I’m stuck already paid in full otherwise I would pull out and start messaging other distros.

I'd be curious to know what distributor took full payment before they had details on shipping. I thought it was against the rules and I would like to avoid them in the future.

#1125 2 years ago
Quoted from Cache_Money:

I'm just hoping I can pick up the topper at a later date.

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. If they were planning on selling the topper separately, they wouldn't have made the SE+ version of the game and I don't expect people to put them up second hand unless they make a grand off of it.

#1126 2 years ago

Not sure if anyone cares, but I do see people asking others sometimes. My games build date is 3/26/22. I hope to have my unboxing video out tonight.

#1127 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

Not sure if anyone cares, but I do see people asking others sometimes. My games build date is 3/26/22. I hope to have my unboxing video out tonight.

Nice! Looking forward to that!

#1128 2 years ago
Quoted from The-Hum:

I'd be curious to know what distributor took full payment before they had details on shipping. I thought it was against the rules and I would like to avoid them in the future.

I asked to pay in full because I had the money and wanted to pay via check. Totally not on them and they didn’t request full payment.

#1129 2 years ago
Quoted from The-Hum:

Well here is what my distributor said. We sent final invoice in December. You do not have to pay in full. Till we have ship date. Moral of the story is you did not have to pay invoice right away.

#1130 2 years ago

Similar. Along the lines of, "You need to put $1,000 down to reserve a spot and can get that back anytime before shipment confirmation. If you choose to, you can pay 100% up front and receive that back at anytime before shipment confirmation."

Quoted from tonyf1965:

Well here is what my distributor said. We sent final invoice in December. You did not have to pay in full. Till we have ship date. Moral of the story is you did not have to pay invoice right away.

#1131 2 years ago

Can’t wait to get my game either. It is worth the wait.

#1132 2 years ago

I'm wondering if CGC is supplying to distros that didn't get their first wave at this time, or has it been confirmed that even distros that did get the first wave also are getting more?

#1133 2 years ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

I'm wondering if CGC is supplying to distros that didn't get their first wave at this time, or has it been confirmed that even distros that did get the first wave also are getting more?

And therein lies the problem. No one knows what the plan is. Or if they do, they certainly aren't speaking up.

#1134 2 years ago

Do you think so, or maybe this is more than a hunch?

#1135 2 years ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

Do you think so, or maybe this is more than a hunch?

What's the point of answering that. If someone says "in 2 to 3 weeks" then something happens with more delays then everybody will get pissed off about being told it would be soon.

Just breath. It'll come.

#1136 2 years ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

P1 has a prototype set up if that’s any consolation…

#1137 2 years ago

Speaker Panel Mod here! I just received mine, comes from Portugal.

https://pinballpt.com/blog/

OR

ebay.com link: itm

2C8C76ED-359B-4160-B384-8F1C56F6C21A (resized).jpeg2C8C76ED-359B-4160-B384-8F1C56F6C21A (resized).jpeg

#1138 2 years ago

I am part of the club. One of my local distros emailed saying he had some in stock. Went down and grabbed one. Yee haw! It's on the Stern wall where STh Prem once stood. Ramp switch is bad so that's why it's out and the glass is off (easy fix).
CCr_GB (resized).jpgCCr_GB (resized).jpg

#1139 2 years ago

Max_Badazz where did you pick up you CC ? Thank you

#1140 2 years ago
Quoted from ktcoady12:

Max_Badazz where did you pick up you CC ? Thank you

Betson

#1141 2 years ago

why bother ordering and patiently waiting when you can just walk in and buy one !

this should fall on CGC fill the prepaid orders and deposits ....

#1142 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

why bother ordering and patiently waiting when you can just walk in and buy one !

Yep it’s totally lame but lesson learned don’t bother preordering.

#1143 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Nah…just choose your distributor wisely. Choose a distributor that has stock or doesn’t have a poop ton of people in front of you. It has nothing to do with CGC…as jfh has already put in the FAQ…and the faq is pure truth in this thread!

#1144 2 years ago

This is neat! I am new to this, but seems like I no brainer. I also noticed some interior, side art out there that's fan made. I like it, but curious if someone will release something that looks more like the LE side art. Thoughts?

Quoted from Jhiggins623:

Speaker Panel Mod here! I just received mine, comes from Portugal.
https://pinballpt.com/blog/
OR
ebay.com link: itm
[quoted image]

#1145 2 years ago

Totally agree ! Eventually, what's the point of getting on a waiting-list? Now it's obvious that it's no guarantee you'll get your CCR earlier....

#1146 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

because one person is guaranteed to get a game.. while the other 'might have an opportunity come up...'

CGC doesn't ship based on the order you placed with your distributor.

#1147 2 years ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

choose your distributor

We have one here in the frozen tundra...
And still not one on Canadian soil.
First one goes to Richard!

#1148 2 years ago

I’m with ya. Placed an order late October and haven’t heard a peep from my distributor. It’s super frustrating.

#1149 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Quoted from Deadpool66:

Yep it’s totally lame but lesson learned don’t bother preordering.

ABSO-FUCKIN'-LOUTLEY

#1150 2 years ago

Well I’ll have this to look at while I wait.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Richmond, VA
Trade
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Jorge’s Arcade Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Kansas City, MO
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
There are 15,418 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 309.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-remake-club-new-sheriffs-in-town/page/23?hl=ulekstore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.