(Topic ID: 310125)

Cactus Canyon Remake Club - New Sheriffs in Town! (with FAQs)

By jfh

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,417 posts
  • 756 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by PtownPin
  • Topic is favorited by 384 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which version have you ordered and/or received?”

• Limited Edition [LE] 333 votes
    51%
  • Special Edition with Wild West topper [SE+] 103 votes
    16%
  • Special Edition [SE] 218 votes
    33%

(654 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2145 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2139 (resized).jpeg
20240415_145651 (resized).jpg
IMG_5053 (resized).jpg
IMG_5068 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20240408_083646_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408_031213_Drive (resized).jpg
AE50EDD5-0A2D-4824-883B-9B097D38C6FF (resized).jpeg
86B25964-BA83-413E-9949-4511DE3D5375 (resized).jpeg
Reward issue switches (resized).jpg
shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif
Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1816 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240324-141652 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,417 posts in this topic. You are on page 195 of 309.
#9701 1 year ago

I hate seeing the NIB flipping. It's helping to mess up a good hobby by pricing people out.

#9702 1 year ago
Quoted from swilson143:

I hate seeing the NIB flipping. It's helping to mess up a good hobby by pricing people out.

It’s an interesting aspect of the hobby

#9703 1 year ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

It’s an interesting aspect of the hobby

I would refer to nib flippers as a shit aspect of the hobby.
Very unfair to genuine buyers.

#9704 1 year ago

Hey guys any help would be appreciated. My beer bottle target is not registering or making bottle breaking sound. Any ideas?

#9705 1 year ago
Quoted from badfish981:

Hey guys any help would be appreciated. My beer bottle target is not registering or making bottle breaking sound. Any ideas?

Is the beer bottle moving smoothly up and down. If not. It's probably catching on the ramp protector.

Otherwise, put the game in switch test and see if you just need to adjust the switch.

#9706 1 year ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

Is the beer bottle moving smoothly up and down. If not. It's probably catching on the ramp protector.
Otherwise, put the game in switch test and see if you just need to adjust the switch.

It’s moving smoothly. I’ll try the switch test today when I get home, thanks!

#9707 1 year ago
Quoted from badfish981:

It’s moving smoothly. I’ll try the switch test today when I get home, thanks!

My beer bottle switch was stuck closed when I received the game. Took a few tries to adjust it just right. The metal rod was also rubbing on the edge of the metal switch flap (now included in the FAQ with a picture).

Go into switch test and manually activate the switch. Visually check the gap between the two leaf blades.

#9708 1 year ago
Quoted from badfish981:

My beer bottle target is not registering or making bottle breaking sound. Any ideas?

Multiple possibilities. Check the FAQ (1st and 2nd posts; beer mug stuff in second post)

#9709 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

Thanks Coolcat and EVH347
Our distro will ship games and I assume PPS BG at the same time,
so it will be nice to be prepared with correct trim to install the incredible PPS BG.
Very stoked that color scale of BG may have actually been adjusted for LED backlight.
.[quoted image]

Any word on when our games will leave the US?

#9710 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Any word on when our games will leave the US?

Probably sooner than ours even though we are next door lol.

#9711 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

people with LE's still enjoying their machines? Just curious on the new owners with replayability, and how it stacks up with the rest of your current lineup.

Yes. Life is busy with family and work and other Pinball wheeling/dealing too…so my wife and I haven’t been able to play every day. But it’s a great game and will be in our collection a long time (if not permanently). It’s not that deep…but we think it’s fun, fun, fun…if I get good enough, I have no problem getting to high noon possibly multiple times in same game. There’s enough variety in the shots and shootouts to keep us coming back for more.

…and if the eventual code update is good and makes the game deeper, I think CC could easily vault into my personal top ten or top five.

#9712 1 year ago
Quoted from lou:

Does anyone make a speaker grill decal so CCR speaker panel has some artwork like the original?
Yes, I realize the original didn't have any artwork, but look at this picture from Dexter and notice
how the CC speaker panel stands out as missing next to the other machines in the fine lineup.[quoted image]

I have the panel - just haven't put it on yet. WizPanels makes them - and as you can see - looks WAY better with!

#9713 1 year ago
Quoted from curban:

Yes. Life is busy with family and work and other Pinball wheeling/dealing too…so my wife and I haven’t been able to play every day. But it’s a great game and will be in our collection a long time (if not permanently). It’s not that deep…but we think it’s fun, fun, fun…if I get good enough, I have no problem getting to high noon possibly multiple times in same game. There’s enough variety in the shots and shootouts to keep us coming back for more.
…and if the eventual code update is good and makes the game deeper, I think CC could easily vault into my personal top ten or top five.

High noon multiple times in one game?! Is this with default settings and outlanes set to widest gap. Bravo!

#9714 1 year ago

High noon multiple times in one game?! Is this with default settings and outlanes set to widest gap. Bravo!

I've done it a few times on default settings, but my outlanes are set to easy since we have lots of non pinball guests who like to play. Once you get the shots dialed in, it's definitely repeatable. Makes for a heck of a long game though.

#9715 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I've done it a few times on default settings, but my outlanes are set to easy since we have lots of non pinball guests who like to play. Once you get the shots dialed in, it's definitely repeatable. Makes for a heck of a long game though.

With the default settings. This game rewards extra balls for almost everything. Which doesn't help with the game time.

#9716 1 year ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

With the default settings. This game rewards extra balls for almost everything. Which doesn't help with the game time.

Yup

#9717 1 year ago

Got my Le tracking. Weather delayed a day so hopefully arrive Friday. Probably do an unboxing for my YouTube channel.

#9718 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Got my Le tracking. Weather delayed a day so hopefully arrive Friday. Probably do an unboxing for my YouTube channel.

Today's high in Queen Creek Arizona is 54 degrees. Can't blame my delay on the weather!

#9719 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Nice! Can’t wait for the video.

#9720 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Nice! Can’t wait for the video.

or for a more "Western Vibe"

These are the best I have seen so far.

#9721 1 year ago

Selling my SE+ with Zach at Flip N Out.

Things have happened and will not be able to complete the purchase when it is ready. I hate losing out on $250 so trying to sell my spot (this has been approved by Zach). You order would be through Zach of course not me.

If anyone is interested please message me.

Thanks

#9722 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Things have happened and will not be able to complete the purchase when it is ready.

Sorry to hear ...
Been a long long wait

#9723 1 year ago

...I said "if I get good enough". haven't done it yet, but with the EB's it does seem possible. Seems much easier to get to High Noon than AFM rule the Universe or even MB's Monsters of Rock.

All I was saying is that this game seems like it would have good replay even after you've mastered High Noon.

#9724 1 year ago
Quoted from curban:

...I said "if I get good enough". haven't done it yet, but with the EB's it does seem possible. Seems much easier to get to High Noon than AFM rule the Universe or even MB's Monsters of Rock.
All I was saying is that this game seems like it would have good replay even after you've mastered High Noon.

And then after the LFS code, that could add a deeper level of play too.

#9725 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

Well here's #34 It lives on location at my local watering hole. Sorry if this is not the news you wanted to hear.

Who was the distributor?

Robert

#9726 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

More likely on the distributor. All the other match request we’ve heard of have been fine so far.

I’m trying to find out what happened.

But if someone hadn’t told me, they already have 034 I would be waiting forever for that serial number to show up!

Robert

#9727 1 year ago

Picked up my CCRLE from Zach at FlipNOut today. #220 with a MFG date of Jan 26. Also, installed the backglass. It all looks and plays great. Happy with my CGC combo.

CCR-MMR-MBR (resized).jpgCCR-MMR-MBR (resized).jpgCCR_220 (resized).jpgCCR_220 (resized).jpg
#9728 1 year ago
Quoted from darquayle:

Picked up my CCRLE from Zach at FlipNOut today. #220 with a MFG date of Jan 26. Also, installed the backglass. It all looks and plays great. Happy with my CGC combo.

Congratulations! The three look great together.

#9729 1 year ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

But if someone hadn’t told me, they already have 034 I would be waiting forever for that serial number to show up!

Robert... sorry to hear how this ended.

#9730 1 year ago
Quoted from darquayle:

[quoted image][quoted image]

AWESOME line up! Congrats on the newborn.

#9731 1 year ago

Still not close to the game times of GZ!! I've had many games last over one hour! Even if I get to high noon and blow up ccr I've never had over a 40 min game and most gametimes for my house on ccr last 5min average times. Ccr I think get a bad wrap on the "easy" and "long lasting" based off the original code. So many other games play longer and don't get the crap for it like ccr.

#9732 1 year ago

Le pallet weight is 335 lbs. should have mine today. I called FedEx local at 5:30am and got on a truck so that saved me a day from them calling to schedule.

#9733 1 year ago

Is there a trick to completing Bart Bros faster? Will hits count during a multiball? I've only completed Bart Bros once. It's the hardest of the five modes on the sheriff badge for me to complete. Bionic Bart is awesome.

#9734 1 year ago

Is there a trick to completing Bart Bros faster? Will hits count during a multiball? I've only completed Bart Bros once. It's the hardest of the five modes on the sheriff badge for me to complete. Bionic Bart is awesome.

You can't hit Bart during the multiball (except during Bionic Bart) and you have to complete a shootout between the bros. However, during any of the 5 ramp modes you can continue hitting Bart with no shootout required, so that's the best time to get some shots off.

#9735 1 year ago

Does anyone know what my problem could be?? the game work flawless for 5 months with roughly 500 plays now. 40% of the time the ball goes into the shooter lane and the skill shot is automatically picked without me plunging the ball . I have already replaced the Mico switch for the bowl & new balls

#9736 1 year ago

219 from flipnout

1B14C725-B965-4CB3-B567-0A580CFBE94C (resized).jpeg1B14C725-B965-4CB3-B567-0A580CFBE94C (resized).jpeg
#9737 1 year ago
Quoted from King_ci:

Does anyone know what my problem could be?? the game work flawless for 5 months with roughly 500 plays now. 40% of the time the ball goes into the shooter lane and the skill shot is automatically picked without me plunging the ball . I have already replaced the Mico switch for the bowl & new balls

See this post. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-remake-club-new-sheriffs-in-town/page/95#post-7076074

#9738 1 year ago
Quoted from King_ci:

Put the game in switch test and smack the playfield with your hand. This will help pinpoint which switch is triggering. If any of the switches register, you found the switch that needs to be adjusted. If I had to guess, I would check the gap at the beer mug target. It seems like this switch has been gapped very tight from the factory. Any switch that registers will tell the game there is a ball in play and it will award the skill shot, so it may not be the bowl switch.

#9739 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

219 from flipnout
[quoted image]

Looking forward to your video. Congrats!

#9740 1 year ago

Almost 20% delivered Pardners. Can't wait for my email!!!

Hope everyone gets to enjoy some pinball today!!

#9741 1 year ago
Quoted from DBP99:

Almost 20% delivered Pardners. Can't wait for my email!!!

Moving right along …

#9742 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

219 from flipnout
[quoted image]

Awesome Looking Garage Floor !!!!!

#9743 1 year ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Robert... sorry to hear how this ended.

Kerry, thanks for the comment.

I found out that Ryan did in fact have #034 saved for me. It mistakenly went out while he was away.

At least that's what Automated is saying after I called them this morning and they called CGC.

Hopefully I will get a game soon.

Robert

#9744 1 year ago

This game is so much fun! Home Run CGC!

#9745 1 year ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Kerry, thanks for the comment.
I found out that Ryan did in fact have #034 saved for me. It mistakenly went out while he was away.
At least that's what Automated is saying after I called them this morning and they called CGC.
Hopefully I will get a game soon.
Robert

Sorry to hear that Robert...its unfortunate that CGC screwed this up

#9746 1 year ago

232 has arrived

PXL_20230202_184056123.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20230202_184056123.MP (resized).jpg
#9747 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Sorry to hear that Robert...its unfortunate that CGC screwed this up

Sorry to hear you didn't get numbers matching...
Way to drop the pinball again CGC!

#9748 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Sorry to hear you didn't get numbers matching...
Way to drop the pinball again CGC!

That wasn't me....it was Robert who got screwed by CGC ....my screwing takes place sometime in the next year

#9749 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

it was Robert who got screwed by CGC .

well my apologies to Robert ,

I'm in the same boat as you , CGC says late fall 2023 so guessing early 2024 !

#9750 1 year ago
Quoted from LingBot:

You can't hit Bart during the multiball (except during Bionic Bart) and you have to complete a shootout between the bros. However, during any of the 5 ramp modes you can continue hitting Bart with no shootout required, so that's the best time to get some shots off.

Got it. So if I'm doing one of the 5 modes, best to take shots at Bart?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Arlington Heights, IL
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 210.00
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 39.95
Hardware
RavSpec

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
Cabinet - Other
Jorge’s Arcade Mods

There are 15,417 posts in this topic. You are on page 195 of 309.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-remake-club-new-sheriffs-in-town/page/195 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.