(Topic ID: 310125)

Cactus Canyon Remake Club - New Sheriffs in Town! (with FAQs)

By jfh

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,420 posts
  • 756 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by ottodawg
  • Topic is favorited by 384 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which version have you ordered and/or received?”

• Limited Edition [LE] 333 votes
    51%
  • Special Edition with Wild West topper [SE+] 103 votes
    16%
  • Special Edition [SE] 218 votes
    33%

(654 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2145 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2139 (resized).jpeg
20240415_145651 (resized).jpg
IMG_5053 (resized).jpg
IMG_5068 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20240408_083646_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408_031213_Drive (resized).jpg
AE50EDD5-0A2D-4824-883B-9B097D38C6FF (resized).jpeg
86B25964-BA83-413E-9949-4511DE3D5375 (resized).jpeg
Reward issue switches (resized).jpg
shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif
Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1816 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240324-141652 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,420 posts in this topic. You are on page 159 of 309.
#7901 1 year ago
Quoted from srmonte:

Rick you would likely do better with almost anyone at this point.

Trust me ... pinball is hard, and we have worked with most of the existing and new pinball companies ... CGC certainly has their shortcomings, they do have a capitalized business that can sustain most of the tough times, and have built something that is very difficult to scale up. We are working with another half dozen companies now to make machines, and they are having a very tough time on all of the things you need to do to make a sustainable pinball business. We hope they all succeed, but it's really really hard, and really draws on alot of $ that many of them struggle with.

So, we view CGC as one of the big 3 that will be doing this for a long time ... we just wish faster, they've already mastered better.

Rick

#7902 1 year ago
Quoted from dts:

I'd stay with the same company that uses the same process to silk screen the playfields as Williams, and the same factory that made the cabinets (Churchill), to achieve the best remake product.

Absolutely. These are fantastic features of the remakes and certainly set CGC apart.

As for BBB, day one order for me. Fingers crossed it happens at some point.

#7903 1 year ago

Nearing 8,000 posts in this thread in the 9 months it's been alive. Over 80% of those came in just the last 4 months since I got my SE. The anxiety is increasing exponentially. I visit here looking for tech advice and helpful hints. I feel lucky to find a few. Is there a filter for this in the FAQ? (No, I checked.) The thread's title is somewhat misleading. It is, or has become, predominantly an "SE+/LE waiting list group therapy club" - clearly a need for several thousand frustrated would-be owners. But not so much for happy CCR SE owners sharing tech advice, gameplay hints, mods and other fun stuff. Maybe start a "CCR SE Owners Club?" Or would that eventually morph into another group therapy thread? (Answer also not in the FAQ -- I checked twice.)

#7904 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

How much to ship?
I’m looking forward to the announcement of the upgrade. I really don’t care what the price is and would love to see a portion of every sale donated in Lyman’s name. Whatever the cost is, I’m going to donate at least 10% to NAMI in his name.
Also be interested in seeing the uptake. I suspect many (most?) LE owners will buy it and probably most home owners. I wonder if it will make enough difference on route for operators to invest in or if most location players would know or care?
As excited as many are I hope CGC doesn’t announce anything until everything is ready to ship. We will inevitably see complaints about the price and people bitching about the hardware but I’m ready to add details and pictures to the FAQ.
I’m going to focus on enjoying the vision that Lyman and Josh had for the game and appreciate that CGC is completing the project when it would have been easy and understandable for them to say just drop it given the circumstances.

jfh you may not be on the payroll, but you you are absolutely the perfect and favorite customer for CGC. ‘ it doesn’t matter how much it costs, I’ll buy it! I don’t care how long it takes to get it made, I’ll wait for eternity! I don’t care if you don’t communicate any updates to me throughout the entire process, you don’t have to! And I will defend your honor to anyone who thinks otherwise!‘ I hope CGC doesn’t base their Lyman code and saloon door pricing on your post above. Gotta hand it to you, you never waver or let your emotions get the best of you. Better than many of us on here.

Now if you could please let your boss know that we would all really appreciate it if you guys could start shipping more LEs again, that would be awesome! Have a good rest of the day all.

#7905 1 year ago
Quoted from fixintoplay:

I visit here looking for tech advice and helpful hints. I feel lucky to find a few. Is there a filter for this in the FAQ? (No, I checked.) The thread's title is somewhat misleading. It is, or has become, predominantly an "SE+/LE waiting list group therapy club" - clearly a need for several thousand frustrated would-be owners.

I’ve been compiling a more complete list of advice/tips and would like to have more in the FAQ but am currently limited by space. I think the major ones are there - there really isn’t that much missing. If you have specific things you know of or would like to see LMK and I’ll try to fit them in.

There are only about a dozen people here who need therapy.

The rest are not happy with waiting but understand it. I suspect the thread will become what I hoped it would be - tech talk, discussion of problems/fixes, game strategy, game play, etc. (and I’m a huge fan of unboxing and initial experiences) though I’m kind of glad there isn’t a lot of tech/problem talk because that seems to indicate that there aren’t significant issues with the game itself.

I’d like to see the venting move to another thread, but that’s clearly a pipe dream. If I could (or knew how) to create a search filter that eliminated the less useful posts I would (the idea behind the FAQ in the first place) but when we get to the point where the thread is where you want to see it I’ll absolutely put a “You may want to start here” link in the FAQ.

In the meantime the more you and other who have their games post, the better.

#7906 1 year ago
Quoted from Ktmat32:

jfh you may not be on the payroll, but you you are absolutely the perfect and favorite customer for CGC. ‘ it doesn’t matter how much it costs, I’ll buy it! I don’t care how long it takes to get it made

I’m a huge fan of pinball history and, for a variety of reasons, a completed Cactus Canyon is very important to me. If the pinball gods bless me with LE #925 or #903, I’ll be tickled pink. I am also a great fan of Lyman and still amazed at the time he spent with me talking about Medieval Madness when I was doing the original web site for WMS so there was never a question whether I’d get the upgrade.

CCr is your first NIB game and I understand where you’re coming from. My collection is very close to done. Saying “I don’t care what it costs” probably isn’t smart, but for me it only applies to three or four games and JJP showed me that’s not necessarily true (I waited over seven years for a good Toy Story game only to be incredibly disappointed).

Also, I’m disabled and learned the hard way that being patient and reasonable gets me a lot further than complaining about things I can’t control.

Quoted from Ktmat32:

I hope CGC doesn’t base their Lyman code and saloon door pricing on your post above. Gotta hand it to you, you never waver or let your emotions get the best of you. Better than many of us on here.

I have no insight to how the upgrade will be priced but the number floated doesn’t seem unreasonable given the time and development costs involved and the relatively small number of units the cost needs to be spread over. I was in software development for most of my career; whatever you think it costs, it’s more.

Paying for a code upgrade is really a first for pinball (not counting some topper modes) and CGC has to find a sweet spot that makes doing it practical for not only CCr but maybe future games. A lot of effort went into rewriting the OS to allow that - surely they didn’t do it just for CCr.

#7907 1 year ago
Quoted from PPS:

Trust me ... pinball is hard, and we have worked with most of the existing and new pinball companies ... CGC certainly has their shortcomings, they do have a capitalized business that can sustain most of the tough times, and have built something that is very difficult to scale up. We are working with another half dozen companies now to make machines, and they are having a very tough time on all of the things you need to do to make a sustainable pinball business. We hope they all succeed, but it's really really hard, and really draws on alot of $ that many of them struggle with.
So, we view CGC as one of the big 3 that will be doing this for a long time ... we just wish faster, they've already mastered better.
Rick

Rick your a stud for communicating with us terrible pinsider's. CGC should take notes from you my friend. Thank you for everything you have done for pinball. You have done quite a bit for cgc as well. Please for the love of God tell Doug to figure out how to provide PR for his company. They have been my favorite manufacturer up until now.

#7908 1 year ago

Cactus Canyon Remake Club - New Sheriffs in Town!

didn't realize that the New Sherriff in town was jfh

I though it was CCR related !

#7909 1 year ago
Quoted from PPS:

they've already mastered better.
Rick

Yes they have!!! Now they need to master their lack of commuication and arrogance. Perception is reality!

#7910 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

I’ve been compiling a more complete list of advice/tips and would like to have more in the FAQ but am currently limited by space. I think the major ones are there - there really isn’t that much missing. If you have specific things you know of or would like to see LMK and I’ll try to fit them in.

Your FAQ is one of the most comprehensive I've seen for one title, although I only have 3 late games I really care about. I did read it (and all the posts) before I bought the pin, which influenced my choice for the SE. That alone answers the majority of questions I come here for. We are fortunate to have that resource. I think you may be at the point where, if you keep adding, it may get too cumbersome. Attention spans are declining. The many referrals in posts to read it may seem redundant, but they are necessary, even for long-time pinsiders like me. Not everyone realizes how rich and detailed the information is in there. They need to be reminded. Repetition is key to learning and remembering stuff. Shaming for not reading it before asking a question -- negative reinforcement -- can be even more effective!

#7911 1 year ago
Quoted from fixintoplay:

I think you may be at the point where, if you keep adding, it may get too cumbersome. Attention spans are declining.

I have thought about that and would like to split it into multiple parts (like general game info and stuff you only look for when you have the game) but am currently constrained by some Pinside limitations. I actually couldn’t find any threads that used the FAQ tags and learned them by trial and error and dealing with videos is very hokey.

I’m glad you and others appreciate the FAQ and I’m committed to making it a living resource that evolves over time as the frequently asked questions change and older ones like ‘When will I get my game?’ are no longer as relevant. It’s certainly not everyone’s cup of tea and some object to reminders but then most aren’t used to having an FAQ at all.

#7912 1 year ago

1K for the upgrade Kit would be nice, when you figure in the past the color DMD chip only upgrade for AFM was $400.

#7913 1 year ago
Quoted from srmonte:

Rick your a stud for communicating with us terrible pinsider's.

Speak for yourself.

#7914 1 year ago

JFH,

You have done many great things in this thread for us all. You have my sincere gratitude for that. You have kept this thread positive and upbeat. And you like Lloyd are always happy to assist us all. Your probably a real awesome guy.

But as others have said, you don't need to constantly defend the indefensible. People have every right to ask these questions. And no that does not mean " you can get a refund if your unhappy" what a stupid thing to say to collectors. Especially when they are coming out so much a head before we have the game. Its insulting. Doug said this to me personally. Not an ideal comment to your base.

Is it OK to ask why are the goal posts being moved on us collectors? Guess not. Most moved on from topper gate.

But now still getting nothing in communication yeah several of us are pissed. And again these are pretty basic questions due to the amount of money involved Deposits and so forth. And it is pretty common knowledge, that you do not treat customers like this period!!!

#7915 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

I’d like to see the venting move to another thread, but that’s clearly a pipe dream. If I could (or knew how) to create a search filter that eliminated the less useful posts I would (the idea behind the FAQ in the first place) but when we get to the point where the thread is where you want to see it I’ll absolutely put a “You may want to start here” link in

Isn't one of USA biggest rights ...
Free speech... ?

#7916 1 year ago

Yeah that sounds a lot like Twitter over the years. Less usefull lol
Can we edit or remove your less usefull posts?

#7917 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Isn't one of USA biggest rights ...
Free speech... ?

Like yelling fire in movie theater ?

LTG : )

#7918 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Come on now, that happens daily in the USA. So yeah no need for the first for sure

Oh but wait, I don't think we use movie theaters anymore in the US. So guess the first will still be around damn it.

Great corporate representation there Mr. Chapek.

#7919 1 year ago

Received my railroad tie mod black friday purchase from back alley creations in the mail today. looks awesome!

before install:
PXL_20221209_215025892 (resized).jpgPXL_20221209_215025892 (resized).jpg

installed (sorry for the somewhat blurry pic):
PXL_20221209_215835465 (resized).jpgPXL_20221209_215835465 (resized).jpg

and yes it does somewhat obscure the leftmost bad guy as others have said, but I'm OK with it. looks like it belongs there.

#7920 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

This is your take on this ?

Maybe the point is I You or whoever has the right to speak freely .. if you want to yell fire in a threatre have at her.
No pinside rule says that I or anyone cannot voice dissatisfaction or satisfaction in a thread., without the OP wanting to sensor what he or she thinks doesn't belong .
Went over real well in the Bond thread!

#7921 1 year ago
Quoted from srmonte:

JFH,
You have done many great things in this thread for us all. You have my sincere gratitude for that. You have kept this thread positive and upbeat. And you like Lloyd are always happy to assist us all. Your probably a real awesome guy.
But as others have said, you don't need to constantly defend the indefensible. People have every right to ask these questions. And no that does not mean " you can get a refund if your unhappy" what a stupid thing to say to collectors. Especially when they are coming out so much a head before we have the game. Its insulting. Doug said this to me personally. Not an ideal comment to your base.
Is it OK to ask why are the goal posts being moved on us collectors? Guess not. Most moved on from topper gate.
But now still getting nothing in communication yeah several of us are pissed. And again these are pretty basic questions due to the amount of money involved Deposits and so forth. And it is pretty common knowledge, that you do not treat customers like this period!!!

You may not like it but in the end you do only have 2 real options. Wait for your game or cancel your order. Bitching here about it to other ppl who are as pissed off waiting doesn't do anything to make it go faster. Reminds me of my military boot camp days. You'd always get a few that would complain they are hungry, cold, and wet. As if we weren't ALL hungry, ALL cold, and ALL wet. Thanks Capt Obvious!

If you think this will put pressure on CGC get prepared for more disappointment. Asking for updates on a forum of collectors and enthusiasts also won't get you a real answer as the ppl who really know what's going on don't come here to tell us about it. Share your opinion and frustration all you want dude! This is why Pinside exists. Just don't be surprised when you don't get a a positive response to a negative comment. Common sense.

As has been said before on the other CGC club threads, all the blind threats of never buying another CGC have been made before on all the previous releases. Folks come back and buy anyway. Short memories.

#7922 1 year ago
Quoted from srmonte:

It's been over a year. You buyers like this is why the industry and manufacturers flip us off over and over. They can do what they want. Well I might just be done with cgc after this!

Meh. I’ll take the hit. CGC getting away with nothing. Something? Anything? I’m not sure.

Great products, always slow and always behind schedule. Again, great pins though. And priced well comparatively.

#7923 1 year ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

Received my railroad tie mod black friday purchase from back alley creations in the mail today. looks awesome!
before install:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
and yes it does somewhat obscure the leftmost bad guy as others have said, but I'm OK with it. looks like it belongs there.

Looks great! I was thinking of getting that for the LE on order. Glad you like it as Back Alley is good stuff and nice guy, which always makes the deal feel better.

I was interested in possibly making a home made mod of wooden rail ties to tie into wooden apron. Will make that decision when it arrives and gets some over due play time, and hopefully it arrives before SD comes.

#7924 1 year ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

Looks great! I was thinking of getting that for the LE on order. Glad you like it as Back Alley is good stuff and nice guy, which always makes the deal feel better.
I was interested in possibly making a home made mod of wooden rail ties to tie into wooden apron. Will make that decision when it arrives and gets some over due play time, and hopefully it arrives before SD comes.

I am going to swap my LE tracks as well with the Backalley ones.

#7925 1 year ago

Mrmikeman,

If you think this is to try and strong arm them into anything your wrong. This is to help keep this shit from happening anymore. It is not difficult to communicate with your customers. It's really not. But buyers like you endorse these bad business practices by staying silent. But hey man you do you. Just stop telling us we are bitching for asking very common sense questions.

#7926 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

Meh. I’ll take the hit. CGC getting away with nothing. Something? Anything? I’m not sure.
Great products, always slow and always behind schedule. Again, great pins though. And priced well comparatively.

Me to, I will take one for the team and buy as well. It's not like Im already coming out a head. I haven't knocked them on anything but communication and moving the goal posts with the topper. They have been my favorite company since they started. And their quality is unmatched. They should be releasing several titles a year. But they do not

#7927 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:I’ve been compiling a more complete list of advice/tips and would like to have more in the FAQ but am currently limited by space. I think the major ones are there - there really isn’t that much missing. If you have specific things you know of or would like to see LMK and I’ll try to fit them in.
There are only about a dozen people here who need therapy.
The rest are not happy with waiting but understand it. I suspect the thread will become what I hoped it would be - tech talk, discussion of problems/fixes, game strategy, game play, etc. (and I’m a huge fan of unboxing and initial experiences) though I’m kind of glad there isn’t a lot of tech/problem talk because that seems to indicate that there aren’t significant issues with the game itself.
I’d like to see the venting move to another thread, but that’s clearly a pipe dream. If I could (or knew how) to create a search filter that eliminated the less useful posts I would (the idea behind the FAQ in the first place) but when we get to the point where the thread is where you want to see it I’ll absolutely put a “You may want to start here” link in the FAQ.
In the meantime the more you and other who have their games post, the better.

It’s not the waiting that is bothering anyone, it’s strictly the lack of communication.

#7928 1 year ago
Quoted from RTS:

Thanks for sharing unconfirmed bullshit last week.

Quoted from twinmice:

So rumor is software (Lyman/josh) and hardware (saloon doors) will be 1000 bucks when available.

Wrong, it’s going to be cheap

#7929 1 year ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Wrong, it’s going to be cheap

Do you work for CGC?

#7930 1 year ago

The problem is the part that’s being redesigned isn’t part of the topper. Don’t expect games until 2023. I said this back a month ago. It stinks but we’re all going to have to wait. Luckily, it’s going to be worth the wait when they arrive.

#7931 1 year ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

The problem is the part that’s being redesigned isn’t part of the topper

Do tell...

#7932 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

I’m glad you and others appreciate the FAQ and I’m committed to making it a living resource that evolves over time as the frequently asked questions change and older ones like ‘When will I get my game?’ are no longer as relevant. It’s certainly not everyone’s cup of tea and some object to reminders but then most aren’t used to having an FAQ at all.

Just let people ask questions and get answers like every other owner thread. If someone wants to use the FAQ you made then that’s great too. Both can exist at the same time. You don’t have to respond to every single question and comment. Your reminders and non answers to every post clog up the thread more than anything.

#7933 1 year ago
Quoted from pch3727:

Just let people ask questions and get answers like every other owner thread. If someone wants to use the FAQ you made then that’s great too. Both can exist at the same time. You don’t have to respond to every single question and comment. Your reminders and non answers to every post clog up the thread more than anything.

Preach

#7934 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Speaking of which, I need to get my ski mask from the dry cleaner because every year on December tenth I walk into a bank, dressed in all black, wearing my level IV body armor and a ski mask... I politely, yet very firmly shout "Everyone."

Then I walk out and get some lunch.

#7935 1 year ago

Quoted from pch3727:Just let people ask questions and get answers like every other owner thread. If someone wants to use the FAQ you made then that’s great too. Both can exist at the same time. You don’t have to respond to every single question and comment. Your reminders and non answers to every post clog up the thread more than anything.

Answering for jfh in typical response ..

Oh your completely right but your really wrong

#7936 1 year ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

The problem is the part that’s being redesigned isn’t part of the topper. Don’t expect games until 2023. I said this back a month ago. It stinks but we’re all going to have to wait. Luckily, it’s going to be worth the wait when they arrive.

If that’s true it’s a very curious business decision to not ship SE pluses. Admittedly I’d be annoyed as a future LE owner, but if they offered me the opportunity to switch to an SE plus I’d be okay with it (but would hold out for LE). Also sucks for the few people who had LEs shipped…they apparently have a mystery part that needs to redesigned in their machine.

#7937 1 year ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

before install:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Looks really sharp!

#7938 1 year ago
Quoted from Ktmat32:

jfh you may not be on the payroll, but you you are absolutely the perfect and favorite customer for CGC. ‘ it doesn’t matter how much it costs, I’ll buy it! I don’t care how long it takes to get it made, I’ll wait for eternity! I don’t care if you don’t communicate any updates to me throughout the entire process, you don’t have to! And I will defend your honor to anyone who thinks otherwise!‘ I hope CGC doesn’t base their Lyman code and saloon door pricing on your post above. Gotta hand it to you, you never waver or let your emotions get the best of you. Better than many of us on here.
Now if you could please let your boss know that we would all really appreciate it if you guys could start shipping more LEs again, that would be awesome! Have a good rest of the day all.

This

#7939 1 year ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

They have completely missed out on "quenching the thirst" for people wanting an 8k version of Medieval as I bet they could really sell a ton of them.

Quoted from srmonte:

People are not going to cancel their LE. But this will affect them with pulp fiction and future games. If you really think they are not going to send the price of MMr through the roof your wrong. Doug just missed the price increases when they launched the game and he is pissed about it. Quit telling people they are getting such a great deal.

I keep seeing people suggest that the new MMR SE will be $8,000. No way that will happen, the MMR SE from 2019/2020 was $9,000. I could definitely see them asking $10,500-$11,000 for the next run which apparently is only going to be around 300 units.

#7940 1 year ago
Quoted from srmonte:

Just stop telling us we are bitching for asking very common sense questions.

Asking common sense questions is one thing. Asking the same questions over and over when the only people that can definitively can answer (typically CGC) choose not to is something else entirely. Like definition of insanity.

It’s not the questions most have issue with. It’s the constant asking of the same questions hoping the answer will be different or that CGC will magically decide to answer something after it’s asked for the hundredth or thousandth time. But you are bitching too, in some cases with very valid concerns. And that bitching isn’t going to encourage anyone with answers to share them. Right or wrong, history shows us the reverse is true.

I’ll bet no one in this thread waiting for a game is happy about it and everyone wishes CGC would share more information. That’s pretty evident. But thinking that suggestions or complaints by anyone in this thread will change how and what CGC chooses to communicate seems like a fool’s errand.

The only way significant change is likely to happen is if CGC (or Stern or or JJP) sees a significant impact to its business. And that means distributors and/or end users just stop buying games. It’s not what people want to hear but there’s little evidence it isn’t true.

#7941 1 year ago

I saw flames and tons of posts. I thought saloon doors were shipping.

#7942 1 year ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

I keep seeing people suggest that the new MMR SE will be $8,000. No way that will happen, the MMR SE from 2019/2020 was $9,000. I could definitely see them asking $10,500-$11,000 for the next run which apparently is only going to be around 300 units.

I agree on $10-11k and I'm on a few "lists" for one. I just hope it's an SE+ with topper

#7943 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

I saw flames and tons of posts. I thought saloon doors were shipping.

It’s too bad that little flame can’t also toggle to a dumpster fire icon so I don’t keep getting tricked and excited. Not sure if a human would toggle the icon or maybe introduce some AI to determine when to flip it.

#7944 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Asking common sense questions is one thing. Asking the same questions over and over when the only people that can definitively can answer (typically CGC) choose not to is something else entirely. Like definition of insanity.

It’s not the questions most have issue with. It’s the constant asking of the same questions hoping the answer will be different or that CGC will magically decide to answer something after it’s asked for the hundredth or thousandth time. But you are bitching too, in some cases with very valid concerns. And that bitching isn’t going to encourage anyone with answers to share them. Right or wrong, history shows us the reverse is true.

I’ll bet no one in this thread waiting for a game is happy about it and everyone wishes CGC would share more information. That’s pretty evident. But thinking that suggestions or complaints by anyone in this thread will change how and what CGC chooses to communicate seems like a fool’s errand.

The only way significant change is likely to happen is if CGC (or Stern or or JJP) sees a significant impact to its business. And that means distributors and/or end users just stop buying games. It’s not what people want to hear but there’s little evidence it isn’t true.

So ... we are right , but we are wrong

#7945 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

I saw flames and tons of posts. I thought saloon doors were shipping

One could hope , but they can't even deliver the games.

#7946 1 year ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Interesting as I took delivery of my SE in April and it has been a joy with over 1000+ plays, curious what not part of the topper needed redesign or work. I guess my SE+ when it shows will have the fix.

Also curious still how you say the software/hardware package will be cheap. It be great but why should we value your statements more than any others? Please explain both counts thanks

#7947 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Good transparent communication is good from any organization and can certainly provide value to both sides.
CGC has made a business decision as to what level of communication is of value to them. As I have said previously I don’t think it’s enough but I understand their decision.

......is of value to them. Now that's a bit arrogant, don't you think so ?

#7948 1 year ago

Would anyone know the reason why CCR’s can not be shipped out off the US?

#7949 1 year ago
Quoted from dog:

Would anyone know the reason why CCR’s can not be shipped out off the US?

CGC and all manufacturers have to jump through all the Electrical approval hoops before they export. Not only for Australian but worldwide. Different rules for different locations.

It would certainly add to the challenges of exporting the product.

https://www.eess.gov.au/safety-requirements/essential-safety-criteria/

#7950 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

“We must assume that no news is good news…” LOL.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

7,000 (Firm)
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Arlington Heights, IL
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 210.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 15,420 posts in this topic. You are on page 159 of 309.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-remake-club-new-sheriffs-in-town/page/159 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.