(Topic ID: 310125)

Cactus Canyon Remake Club - New Sheriffs in Town! (with FAQs)

By jfh

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,417 posts
  • 756 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by PtownPin
  • Topic is favorited by 384 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which version have you ordered and/or received?”

• Limited Edition [LE] 333 votes
    51%
  • Special Edition with Wild West topper [SE+] 103 votes
    16%
  • Special Edition [SE] 218 votes
    33%

(654 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2145 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2139 (resized).jpeg
20240415_145651 (resized).jpg
IMG_5053 (resized).jpg
IMG_5068 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20240408_083646_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408_031213_Drive (resized).jpg
AE50EDD5-0A2D-4824-883B-9B097D38C6FF (resized).jpeg
86B25964-BA83-413E-9949-4511DE3D5375 (resized).jpeg
Reward issue switches (resized).jpg
shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif
Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1816 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240324-141652 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,417 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 309.
#5751 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

No. That’s definitely the gun metal plating.

Respectfully disagree

#5752 1 year ago

It's one of the demo games for sure.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#5753 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

No. That’s definitely the gun metal plating.

No way that’s gunmetal.

#5754 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Good thing it’s on special. Imagine how much MORE over MSRP it would be otherwise!!

Not a terrible bend over price if it’s a true LE out the door w/backglass @11k.
At least out in CA where tax/ship sucks.
PPS is charging quite a bit for long distance shipping with their carrier with these LEs. Shop around depending on who your distributor may use.

#5755 1 year ago
Quoted from CoPinfan:

Looks like a SE+ with the stainless rails. But it has the wood apron.

Also has the mine cart and side blades

#5756 1 year ago

I don't think I'd want to throw down 11K on a heavily routed LE..

#5757 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

I don't think I'd want to throw down 11K on a heavily routed LE..

It’s 11k for a new one…

#5758 1 year ago

Should we see some deliveries this week? I'm ready to see the le play. Not sure when west coast deliveries will happen, haven't been notified yet.

#5759 1 year ago
Quoted from jchristian11:

No way that’s gunmetal.

It’s 11k for a new one…

AFAIK, there are two “show LEs”:
One at TPF had a pre-production “gun metal” powder coat.
One is essentially an SE+ with a wood apron and the LE sculpts/blades.

If the Pinagogo game is new it would be a production LE which means it has the production powder coat, not stainless steel.

#5760 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

If the Pinagogo game is new it would be a production LE which means it has the production powder coat, not stainless steel.

It’s not new and it’s obvious that the rails are stainless.

#5761 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:AFAIK, there are two “show LEs”:

Quoted from Only_Pinball:

It's one of the demo games for sure.[quoted image]

#5762 1 year ago

It’s 11k for a new one…

*If you can find a nib LE, when they ship (or people selling 3rd party)* I probably played this very table..an LE up at the Northwest Pinball and Arcade Show (Tacoma)..or one just like it..'he' told me that these machines have 1000's of plays on them...they've been to just about every bigger show, all over the US. Which says something for the playfields (in a good way)..just not something I'd throw that kind of mooney at.

#5763 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

*If you can find a nib LE, when they ship (or people selling 3rd party)* I probably played this very table..an LE up at the Northwest Pinball and Arcade Show (Tacoma)..or one just like it..'he' told me that these machines have 1000's of plays on them...they've been to just about every bigger show, all over the US. Which says something for the playfields (in a good way)..just not something I'd throw that kind of mooney at.

They’re saying they have a *limited quantity* available which I assume they are selling new, not the machine in the picture.

#5764 1 year ago

The game at PAGG is PPS's game which has been on location at Playfield 76 and Press Start since we received it. It was sent back and replaced with another show game that CGC had rather than wait for some upgrades, so it's been around the block.

Quoted from jfh:

#5765 1 year ago

Holy tumbleweeds! I finally reached and beat the High Noon wizard mode (fun!), which happened on ball 1. I scored 265m on ball 1, and lost my ball taking a picture of it. Oops. Completed High Noon a second time, and the bonus for that one was 95m. Wow. My previous best was 100m. Can’t wait for the new code package, but this one is really fun and not impossible to finish.

AFEEA174-C2C9-4E64-8FFF-1C6A5CC7C7D3 (resized).jpegAFEEA174-C2C9-4E64-8FFF-1C6A5CC7C7D3 (resized).jpeg
#5766 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Holy tumbleweeds! I finally reached and beat the High Noon wizard mode (fun!), which happened on ball 1. I scored 265m on ball 1, and lost my ball taking a picture of it. Oops. Completed High Noon a second time, and the bonus for that one was 95m. Wow. My previous best was 100m. Can’t wait for the new code package, but this one is really fun and not impossible to finish.
[quoted image]

Nice!!!

#5767 1 year ago

Right now I feel like CGC is telling us that we will own nothing and be happy. Poor Richard!

B7AE1946-7453-4FCF-A1C7-42E5B1E8B39C (resized).jpegB7AE1946-7453-4FCF-A1C7-42E5B1E8B39C (resized).jpeg
#5768 1 year ago

I want a CCr SE, no a SE+. I want a LE, I want delivery...

9E82444A-2B01-4FAD-B58E-A158B253B947.gif9E82444A-2B01-4FAD-B58E-A158B253B947.gif
#5769 1 year ago

“I can only give them to you if you solemnly swear to keep them for yourselves and never show another living soul as long as you all shall live”

Now I know why we haven’t seen any LE/SE+, lol.

BBEC6199-64DC-40BC-AE9F-E8CA9A2857A4 (resized).jpegBBEC6199-64DC-40BC-AE9F-E8CA9A2857A4 (resized).jpeg
#5770 1 year ago

Guessing still not ready to ship ?

#5771 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

“I can only give them to you if you solemnly swear to keep them for yourselves and never show another living soul as long as you all shall live”
Now I know why we haven’t seen any LE/SE+, lol.
[quoted image]

I got one of those better backlight and continued vinyl sideart coming soon..and he moves..adding a servo for him to do 45 degree turns as well.

IMG_9196 (resized).jpegIMG_9196 (resized).jpeg
#5772 1 year ago

Wow !!! That looks amazing!

#5773 1 year ago
Quoted from Pizza-Bob:

Wow !!! That looks amazing!

Thank you man! It’s been a process..about 50 hours just on the translite. But it spares me the 4K cost of upgrading to an LE. The backlight will change to really illuminate my work on that. Getter Dun!

4A169ACF-9961-40A9-A7A8-0E64026E8E86 (resized).jpeg4A169ACF-9961-40A9-A7A8-0E64026E8E86 (resized).jpeg
#5774 1 year ago

It’s been 4 weeks since the update email from my distributor said CGC would ship in 3-4 weeks.

656DDF60-AB70-45A9-A906-75E74A05161B (resized).jpeg656DDF60-AB70-45A9-A906-75E74A05161B (resized).jpeg
#5775 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

my distributor said CGC would ship in 3-4 weeks.

they meant from today !

#5776 1 year ago

For me, still waiting a shipping to Europe (SE model). ..I hope my pinball would be here before my death but not sure lol

#5777 1 year ago

They’ll likely get a small amount shipped before Expo kicks off next week. That way they can control the narrative, “look LE’s are shipping now! Hurrah hurrah”. As opposed to “ Hey, here we are 1 entire calendar year later and still managed to not ship a single LE”.

#5778 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

It’s been 4 weeks since the update email from my distributor said CGC would ship in 3-4 weeks.
[quoted image]

Shocker as CGC is so great at communicating with customers....I mean come on its only been a year

#5779 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

That’s not the same as shipping to your distributor in 3-4 weeks. They don’t have all 1250 boxed up just waiting for trucks. Everyone wants their game to be among the first shipped. I fell into the same trap when I heard the October date thinking my game would be in my game room before November. “Games are shipping” is way different than “My game is shipping”.

#5780 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

That’s not the same as shipping to your distributor in 3-4 weeks. They don’t have all 1250 boxed up just waiting for trucks. Everyone wants their game to be among the first shipped. I fell into the same trap when I heard the October date thinking my game would be in my game room before November. “Games are shipping” is way different than “My game is shipping”.

Everyone's will be the last one shipped!

#5781 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

[quoted image]

That's a big High Noon score! Is the strategy to actually avoid hitting the bad guys and instead hit jackpots? I just clear the 20 bad guys

#5782 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

I want a CCr SE, no a SE+. I want a LE, I want delivery...[quoted image]

#5783 1 year ago

I can’t imagine waiting this long for a CCrLE, heck I was pissed waiting almost 7 months for my MBrLE. Glad to see you guys are finally getting machines.

#5784 1 year ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Glad to see you guys are finally getting machines.

who has got them ?
payment has been asked for but nothing delivered ! please correct me if I am wrong !

#5785 1 year ago

Thinking of selling my spot for the SE + through Pinball Star.

Any interest?

Also have Flyland art blades and alt translite. My SE + will also have mirrored backglass and shaker.

#5786 1 year ago
Quoted from MooButt:

Yeah? Ford and Chevy built complete cars and parked em while they were waiting for chips. My auto manufacturer customers didn’t slow down a bit. I’m not buyin it.

Yeah, when CGC has production line inertia problems like Ford or Chevy... and you can actually use things like airstrips to store pinballs... then your comparison might have some relevance. Until then...

#5787 1 year ago
Quoted from pb456:

Thinking of selling my spot for the SE + through Pinball Star.
Any interest?
Also have Flyland art blades and alt translite. My SE + will also have mirrored backglass and shaker.

Makes sense...could be another year before u get it

#5788 1 year ago

Just checked wait time from deposit. It’s been a little while………and will be a little while longer to get across the pond.

A734DF72-3A55-4942-B278-F87E7C460F93 (resized).pngA734DF72-3A55-4942-B278-F87E7C460F93 (resized).png

#5789 1 year ago

So who has actually paid final invoice and are awaiting shipping from their distro for an LE? Anyone?

#5790 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

So who has actually paid final invoice and are awaiting shipping from their distro for an LE? Anyone?

I made final payment Wednesday of last week. So it’s been a full week since final payment was made but no tracking info yet.

#5791 1 year ago

cant wait to hear what they say at the big show ?

#5792 1 year ago

Anyone outside of planetary has received invoice?

#5793 1 year ago
Quoted from V8haha:

I made final payment Wednesday of last week. So it’s been a full week since final payment was made but no tracking info yet.

Same here.

#5794 1 year ago
Quoted from jetspeedb:

Anyone outside of planetary has received invoice?

Yes (a few posted they have. I am still waiting)

#5795 1 year ago

So 3 people? Woof.

#5796 1 year ago

I'm also paid and waiting for shipping info.

#5797 1 year ago

I just wanted to say that out of all the manufacturers, CGC has the best quality made games. They’re also the perfect balance of approachableness and depth for me. That 90s era pinball magic is where it’s at for me and my family. MM is the only game I’ve ever seen my gf turn on when I’m not home! I know the communication could be better but wouldn’t you rather them get shit done than pacify us with useless projections. When the parts get in they’ll ship the games. Believe me if they could get them out faster they’d want to as well. The more days that pass, the more this game will be an even better value in my eyes. Even more so based on the hyper inflation we’re seeing for all goods not just pinball.

#5798 1 year ago

Just as long as CGC isn’t cooking up one of those Stern retroactive price hikes that applies to yet to be delivered games... FML

#5799 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Just as long as CGC isn’t cooking up one of those Stern retroactive price hikes that applies to yet to be delivered games... FML

Sorry ... but that would be funny ...
That would be great reading...

#5800 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

That’s not how they’ve rolled historically.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Littleton, CO
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Jorge’s Arcade Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Trade
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Arlington Heights, IL
There are 15,417 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 309.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-remake-club-new-sheriffs-in-town/page/116?hl=gunsnpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.