(Topic ID: 310125)

Cactus Canyon Remake Club - New Sheriffs in Town! (with FAQs)

By jfh

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,404 posts
  • 755 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by great-hosts
  • Topic is favorited by 384 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which version have you ordered and/or received?”

• Limited Edition [LE] 333 votes
    51%
  • Special Edition with Wild West topper [SE+] 103 votes
    16%
  • Special Edition [SE] 217 votes
    33%

(653 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240415_145651 (resized).jpg
IMG_5053 (resized).jpg
IMG_5068 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20240408_083646_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408_031213_Drive (resized).jpg
AE50EDD5-0A2D-4824-883B-9B097D38C6FF (resized).jpeg
86B25964-BA83-413E-9949-4511DE3D5375 (resized).jpeg
Reward issue switches (resized).jpg
shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif
Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1816 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240324-141652 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240308_213009_Chrome (resized).jpg
EC303592-D7CC-41EA-874F-1A7CEE1ECEA6 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0547 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,404 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 309.
#5051 1 year ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Wait a sec, Is that home made or something? How’d you pull that?
Love the detail.

Wish I was smart enough to do something like this but nope. Took a much smarter person than I to do this. Even has movement!

#5052 1 year ago

Here's a quick how to video on changing to the original code AND changing to the original dots. It's something that adds some neat variety to an already fun to play machine. A big thanks to Cell Processing for telling me about this undocumented feature. As I had NO CLUE the original dots were in the CGC code.
-Pinball Mayhem Jeremy

#5053 1 year ago
Quoted from gorditas:

I have been meaning to make a quick video for Cactus and other machines I’ve been asked about. Here you go:

Great video! So many awesome games. I like the idea of the clear where there is light to let more light through. Matching the other rubbers to the colors on the playfield is brilliant.

Quoted from Wildbill327:

Changed out the standard black rubber to translucent (besides the post rubber)and went with black super bands on the flippers. I think the translucent rubber helps brighten up the game.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great! I'm putting Pinstadiums on so I'm not sure if I'll be going with the clear. Maybe on my other two pins.

Quoted from mycarlooksfast:

I have light blue Titans in my machine.
[quoted image]

Very cool looking. What gave you the idea for light blue? Was it to match some colors on the playfield or a personal preference to light blue?

#5054 1 year ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Here's a quick how to video on changing to the original code AND changing to the original dots. It's something that adds some neat variety to an already fun to play machine. A big thanks to Cell Processing for telling me about this undocumented feature. As I had NO CLUE the original dots were in the CGC code.
-Pinball Mayhem Jeremy

Does look pretty cool. I actually haven't played the original code yet. I played an original on location before though. If I'm not mistaken I think that this is mentioned in the manual. I read the manual cover to cover when I first got my pin. I'll have to look when I get the chance. Looking forward to your next stream. I work all weekend so I won't be able to watch the syream live though.

#5055 1 year ago

So this has the original code? That’s very nice. Even if it’s not perfect it’s something I find interesting. I had XMLE and that code changed a lot, was almost a completely different game when it was released. It was fun to go back to the original code from time to time, gave it a new feel.

#5056 1 year ago

I had a chance to check out the manual. Just says how to turn off colorizing but not that it's the original animations.

It is in the FAQ of this thread though.

#5057 1 year ago
Quoted from Menthelm:

Does look pretty cool. I actually haven't played the original code yet. I played an original on location before though. If I'm not mistaken I think that this is mentioned in the manual. I read the manual cover to cover when I first got my pin. I'll have to look when I get the chance. Looking forward to your next stream. I work all weekend so I won't be able to watch the stream live though.

Thanks, how to change to the original code is documented. But even Ryan White didn't know that the original dots were in the game when Cell Processing mentioned it in chat.

#5058 1 year ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Oops didn't see your post above before. Glad it's in faq here

#5059 1 year ago

Straight from CGC this morning.

54814732-4405-40F6-9126-7DB76DCBCB80 (resized).jpeg54814732-4405-40F6-9126-7DB76DCBCB80 (resized).jpeg
#5060 1 year ago
Quoted from Jhiggins623:

Straight from CGC this morning. [quoted image]

Was there more to this communication? Just signed up for CGC's newsletter, but haven't seen any updates in my inbox as of yet. 4-6 weeks seems to be inline with what I was hoping for. Fingers crossed that those predictions hold true.

#5061 1 year ago

I emailed them about a part and snuck in a cactus canyon question and that was his response to the ETA.

#5062 1 year ago

PM_Jeremy

I knew I saw something about the original animations somewhere. Lol Had to go back and read the FAQ again after going through the manual.

Also I tried your 10 ball method like you do in your livestreams. It was pretty fun. Completed High Noon on ball 5. By the time I got to ball 10 I decided to shut off the machine so the rediculous scores wouldn't be on my machine. I have only been able to grt to Hign Noon once in a 3 ball game. Been close a couple more times but that's it. I have difficulties getting Motherlode. Hit all the jackpots and drain before I can get it back in the mine. Lol

On a side note my Pinstadiums will be delivered tomorrow! Have to work this weekend but first thing Monday they are getting installed. Hopefully hooking the Orions Belt to the flashers won't be too difficult. Has anyone put the new Neo Atom Fusion Pinstadiums on their CCr SE?

#5063 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

So this has the original code?

In the settings you can choose original code. Extended code. And not now but later the Lyman update code.

LTG : )

#5064 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

In the settings you can choose original code. Extended code. And not now but later the Lyman update code.

D546D980-F65F-4F9A-A1D1-1A63E59CAD69 (resized).jpegD546D980-F65F-4F9A-A1D1-1A63E59CAD69 (resized).jpeg

#5065 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

And not now but later the Lyman update code.

Lol I hope it comes sooner than later. Got to High Noon on Ball 2 last night and almost hit it again on Ball 3. Drained during Bionic Bart which was my last achievement to collect before I got back to High Noon again.

#5066 1 year ago
Quoted from Menthelm:

PM_Jeremy
Also I tried your 10 ball method like you do in your livestreams. It was pretty fun. Completed High Noon on ball 5. By the time I got to ball 10 I decided to shut off the machine so the rediculous scores wouldn't be on my machine. I have only been able to grt to Hign Noon once in a 3 ball game. Been close a couple more times but that's it. I have difficulties getting Motherlode. Hit all the jackpots and drain before I can get it back in the mine. Lol

Awesome! I'm glad you gave 10 ball games a shot. If you're a regular watcher you noticed I really had trouble getting Motherlode the last time I streamed CCr. Some times I get it right away and other times I royally suck But I still have fun. I really enjoy playing and streaming CCr.

#5067 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I hope it comes sooner than later.

I hope you have a very fluid definition of “sooner”.
Don’t expect the upgrade kit this year.

#5068 1 year ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Awesome! I'm glad you gave 10 ball games a shot. If you're a regular watcher you noticed I really had trouble getting Motherlode the last time I streamed CCr. Some times I get it right away and other times I royally suck But I still have fun. I really enjoy playing and streaming CCr.

yup, hit or miss on motherlode for sure. Ha!

Had a 3 motherlode multiball the other day, that was way fun. But then I've had games where I was only motherlode away from high noon and had started gold mine 3 times, that's not fun.

I'm resisting the temptation to do the 10 ball game.

#5069 1 year ago

I just started high noon after getting motherlode on the same shot,
It was in the grace period after I was down to one ball, was pleasantly surprised it gave me mother lode and high noon in the same swoop.

#5070 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Don’t expect the upgrade kit this year.

So for some perspective. It's going to take them longer to add an extension to this game then it takes other companies to develop an entire game from scratch.

And that's generously based on the timeline where they had a final game ready.. and had already started on the expansion.

Makes me wonder what the timeframe for the next remake will be. Will the CC expansion delay the next remake even that much longer? Or is the expansion a way to monetize resources that would otherwise be idle/waiting for the next project.

#5071 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

So for some perspective. It's going to take them longer to add an extension to this game then it takes other companies to develop an entire game from scratch.

That’s not perspective. That’s your opinion. And a debatable one given other manufacturers code update timelines.

Also, most games are not designed from scratch. Code for CCr took longer because CGC/Lyman rewrote the OS and the original code was rewritten in assembler - in part to allow for future code extensions.

Quoted from flynnibus:

Will the CC expansion delay the next remake?

Almost certainly unless CGC hires dedicated resources to complete the Josh/Lyman code. (Josh is not a programmer). Without that, any time Sam and the CGC team spends completing Lyman’s work takes away from any other projects on their plate.

Quoted from flynnibus:

Or is the expansion a way to monetize resources that would otherwise be idle/waiting for the next project?

No. There are multiple projects underway. There isn’t any “down” time other than that already planned for future runs of past products (e.g. MMR 2023 run).

#5072 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

That’s not perspective. That’s your opinion.

No - it's facts. You're going to be more than 15months AFTER the game was launched to your timeline of the soonest availability of the expansion. It's been cited over and over the general timeframe for development of games at Stern is around 1yr. There is no 'opinion' in this.

Quoted from jfh:

And a debatable one given other manufacturers code update timelines.
Also, most games are not designed from scratch. Code for CCr took longer because CGC/Lyman rewrote the OS and the original code was rewritten in assembler - in part to allow for future code extensions.

What? rewriting the OS/etc ARE NOT PART OF THE 15MONTHS BEING REFERENCED HERE. That work was already done by Oct 2021 when they launched the game. I'm talking about the period between Oct 2021 and Jan 2023. The OS and game were not rewritten during that time.

Reality is it will be well over a year between when the sample (completed) games were shown and sales were opened and when the expansion is even considered being available.

Quoted from jfh:

Almost certainly unless CGC hires dedicated resources to complete the Josh/Lyman code. (Josh is not a programmer). Without that, any time Sam and the CGC team spends completing Lyman’s work takes away from any other projects on their plate.

No. There are multiple projects underway. There isn’t any “down” time other than that already planned for future runs of past products (e.g. MMR 2023 run).

You're not connecting all the pieces. The next game won't require as much software to be created as CGC did because as you mentioned, the created a whole new platform. So there is less work to do for the next one vs what they just did. And don't you remember when they included people like Ferret on one of their slides awhile back? And the hardware design for the next game can be on a different timeline then the software.

It really is just a question of if this extra chunk of work is going to come at the expense of 'the next' thing.. and if these long periods and extra project scope are going to stretch out what is already a hugge gap between CGC titles.

#5073 1 year ago

Sounds like the game is too easy for some folks? Is it much easier to get High Noon than Rule the Universe on AFM?

#5074 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You're going to be more than 15months AFTER the game was launched to your timeline of the soonest availability of the expansion. It's been cited over and over the general timeframe for development of games at Stern is around 1yr.

Spoken like someone who has never been in software development. Your 15 months and 1 year timeframes are not only comparing apples and oranges but neglecting the differences in the development cycles. Oh yeah - and you’re comparing the first true DRM code project for pinball to Stern’s average code project.

Quoted from flynnibus:

You're not connecting all the pieces.

I assure you, I am. It seems however that you don’t know what all the pieces are.

Quoted from flynnibus:

And the hardware design for the next game can be on a different timeline then the software.

That’s true for practically any company that develops hardware and software, not just pinball manufacturers.

Quoted from flynnibus:

It really is just a question of if this extra chunk of work is going to come at the expense of 'the next' thing.

I already answered this question. To know just how much will require CGC to tell us after the fact which they will almost certainly not share.

#5075 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

Sounds like the game is too easy for some folks? Is it much easier to get High Noon than Rule the Universe on AFM?

Great question

#5076 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

Is it much easier to get High Noon than Rule the Universe on AFM?

I think so. But getting to High Noon is more fun because of the shootouts.

#5077 1 year ago

My first issues after playing it for four months and this hopefully is easy but the game sure acts weird and gives out mega scores.

On first plunge often the marksman is completed no matter the skill shot, playing the game random modes complete. Sometimes being in the pop bumpers it will just keep on racking up combos, over and over. Switch tests the only thing maybe odd it is shows Right loop bottom 3-7 and left loop bottom 5-6 closed. Williams ID 36 and 37 (sure would be nice if the manual at least had a column for the new ID's).

Should these switches be closed normally? Is there any common thing to both of them? Have not even looked yet further than the test menu as I had to run out, and am now making the post.

Please help with any thoughts or ideas. Thanks

Not sure if it can have anything to do with it, but the audio system was just completed in the game room and it does have some decent bass. The two seemed connected but it could be just dumb luck.

#5078 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:Sounds like the game is too easy for some folks? Is it much easier to get High Noon than Rule the Universe on AFM?

For me AFM is easier, I do not have an AFM at home, but I get 20+B here and there and rule the universe on location, compared to my CCr at home that is setup harder (out lanes open etc) and I have only gotten thru it once with many more games.

#5079 1 year ago
Quoted from polishedball:

My first issues after playing it for four months and this hopefully is easy but the game sure acts weird and gives out mega scores.
On first plunge often the marksman is completed no matter the skill shot, playing the game random modes complete. Sometimes being in the pop bumpers it will just keep on racking up combos, over and over. Switch tests the only thing maybe odd it is shows Right loop bottom 3-7 and left loop bottom 5-6 closed. Williams ID 36 and 37 (sure would be nice if the manual at least had a column for the new ID's).
Should these switches be closed normally? Is there any common thing to both of them? Have not even looked yet further than the test menu as I had to run out, and am now making the post.
Please help with any thoughts or ideas. Thanks
Not sure if it can have anything to do with it, but the audio system was just completed in the game room and it does have some decent bass. The two seemed connected but it could be just dumb luck.

You have one or more leaf switches that need to be adjusted so the are open when no ball on switch, closed when ball activates switch

#5080 1 year ago

Should these switches be closed normally?

Yes.

Please help with any thoughts or ideas.

Go into switch test, bang on playfield. Any leaf blade switch triggering make less sensitive. Any sensor triggering, try reseating it's connector.

#5081 1 year ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

You have one or more leaf switches that need to be adjusted so the are open when no ball on switch, closed when ball activates switch

Not trying to be rude, but I do not think you are correct. Just checked the manual and in switch test everything is as it should be on page 3-4. Including the ones I had in question originally. The are NC.

EDIT:
Thanks as I now realize you could be right if in gameplay so i'll test it shaking it.

#5082 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yes.

Go into switch test, bang on playfield. Any leaf blade switch triggering make less sensitive. Any sensor triggering, try reseating it's connector.

I'll go beat it up some when I get home. Hopefully a status shifts if I crank the stereo or hit it.

#5083 1 year ago

Many times a solenoid firing will set off the leaf switch If you hit the flipper button in the switch test you will see of course the flipper switch and EOS switch but check to see if some other switch is registering.

#5084 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

Great question

I’m a pretty decent player, (I’ve won a couple state titles)
Right now my high sits at 328 million, 64 bad guys mowed down, and 62 beers

I’m getting a lot of left and right drains, and a gunfight can mean almost certain death by any of the three drains. However, there’s a lot of extra balls to be had, and I welcome each one.
So it’s not very hard to get to high noon, with the hardest part being you need to get a motherlode jackpot in multiball.
For me it doesn’t matter, I love the shots and flow, and seeing how much jackpot I can rack up in bionic Bart mode, or how many bad guys I can shoot.
I’ve spent extensive time and owned both AFM and MM, which are great games in their own right, but there’s something (or many things for that matter) about CC that I prefer over both of those games.

It’s a very addicting game that is super well executed, there’s a lot here to keep you playing and it doesn’t seem to stale or feel too repetitive because of the variety.

#5085 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

If it's easier it's because completing the Barts is dramatically easier than castles and saucers. The number is lower and they are not nearly as dangerous being offset as opposed to center playfield. That said the bad guys on here can kill you anywhere anytime and I feel that evens it out, or gets it ballpark atleast.

#5086 1 year ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

It’s a very addicting game that is super well executed, there’s a lot here to keep you playing and it doesn’t seem to stale or feel too repetitive because of the variety.

There’s a reason this game sold for $15k and up even a decade ago.

#5087 1 year ago
Quoted from gorditas:

I have been meaning to make a quick video for Cactus and other machines I’ve been asked about. Here you go:

I can watch pinball videos like this all day. Beautiful pins and thanks for takin* the time to post this video. Bravo Sir…..Bravo!

#5088 1 year ago

I’m in the mood for a western movie. Anyone have a favorite film to recommend?

#5089 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

On the lighter side: Silverado

Very lighter side: Blazing Saddles

#5090 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Spoken like someone who has never been in software development. Your 15 months and 1 year timeframes are not only comparing apples and oranges but neglecting the differences in the development cycles. Oh yeah - and you’re comparing the first true DRM code project for pinball to Stern’s average code project.

What a joke... never been in software dev? My last project where I was the architect was developed across 3 continents, 7 time zones, and is booking 7 figures A MONTH in recurring revenue. How about you? Careful where you stick your neck out.

There're still building game code using a high level language and they better have established a framework for their games. If they haven't... they're idiots and maybe why their value-add feature is taking as long as others use to develop an entire game.

'first true DRM code project for pinball'?? You think adding DRM to the product (where they already control the hardware) now makes this into some moon mission? If the feature were going to take them an extra year just to add DRM to the project, they'd probably should have just gone back to their PIC chip like they used last time.

Fact still remains... year+ of development for an 'expansion' feature.

#5091 1 year ago

Ok, so I kinda cheated the install so I could see and stare what he looks like installed….

What do you all think? He has movement, randomly seems to move his arms into different poses then goes back to the pointing guns position.

Cannot wait to have the time and install him the right way.

3CCB1E63-6BD9-462A-9ADD-98952BCB7EE9 (resized).jpeg3CCB1E63-6BD9-462A-9ADD-98952BCB7EE9 (resized).jpeg9CB7B7CA-BF97-40F8-AF56-E7E0343E272B (resized).jpeg9CB7B7CA-BF97-40F8-AF56-E7E0343E272B (resized).jpeg
#5092 1 year ago
Quoted from cldgin2:

Ok, so I kinda cheated the install so I could see and stare what he looks like installed….
What do you all think? He has movement, randomly seems to move his arms into different poses then goes back to the pointing guns position.
Cannot wait to have the time and install him the right way. [quoted image][quoted image]

pretty awesome. Do you have any option to add sound too to match with your movement?

#5093 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yes.

Well Just an update to my game seeming to go haywire. Bashing it and turning up the tunes (4 *15inch subs) did not cause anything odd in the switch test or sensors, I got the tilt bob and ball trough as they shook out of place. I flipped up the the playfield and gave things a once over, the only thing i noticed slightly was the maybe 5pin? connector on the board with the blue lights for marksman was not seated perfect. Put it on correctly and tested all is back to normal. No idea if that is just a lighting board or has a sensor, or if some other cable got moved enough to fix it, but it has played fine now since.

#5094 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

pretty awesome. Do you have any option to add sound too to match with your movement?

I’d have to ask ask the person who made it for me…. I’d also like the lights tied into one of the flashers. Would be a nice touch

#5095 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

My last project where I was the architect was developed across 3 continents, 7 time zones, and is booking 7 figures A MONTH in recurring revenue. How about you?

Then your comments are even more disappointing.

Almost all of my projects were world-wide in scope for large corporations. Lead architect and developer for global database infrastructure responsible for a few billion in revenue over the last 20 years. Architect for ATM network recovery system for a major bank that saves about $1M/second on invocation (though that figure is now years old). Responsible for key innovation in the OS used by all major airlines. Primary root cause failure analyst for software and systems used to process 70%+ of checks in the US. And that doesn’t count my internal OS development and support work. Don’t remember revenue generated by my billable hours, but significant. And I retired at 49.

#5096 1 year ago
Quoted from cldgin2:

Any video?

#5097 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

What a joke... never been in software dev? My last project where I was the architect was developed across 3 continents, 7 time zones, and is booking 7 figures A MONTH in recurring revenue. How about you? Careful where you stick your neck out.
There're still building game code using a high level language and they better have established a framework for their games. If they haven't... they're idiots and maybe why their value-add feature is taking as long as others use to develop an entire game.
'first true DRM code project for pinball'?? You think adding DRM to the product (where they already control the hardware) now makes this into some moon mission? If the feature were going to take them an extra year just to add DRM to the project, they'd probably should have just gone back to their PIC chip like they used last time.
Fact still remains... year+ of development for an 'expansion' feature.

Quoted from jfh:

Then your comments are even more disappointing.
Almost all of my projects were world-wide in scope for large corporations. Lead architect and developer for global database infrastructure responsible for a few billion in revenue over the last 20 years. Architect for ATM network recovery system for a major bank that saves about $1M/second on invocation (though that figure is now years old). Responsible for key innovation in the OS used by all major airlines. Primary root cause failure analyst for software and systems used to process 70%+ of checks in the US. And that doesn’t count my internal OS development and support work. And I retired at 49.

Can one of you two be the bigger man and just let it go. Killing the vibe of... well... everything... Damn it guys lets just enjoy pinball.

#5098 1 year ago
Quoted from Menthelm:

Can one of you two be the bigger man and just let it go.

Sure. I will. One of the reasons I retired was to enjoy pinball.

#5099 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Sure. I will. One of the reasons I retired was to enjoy pinball.

That's what I like to hear man. Thank you.

On another note. The sling below the two pop bumpers I have a false hit every now and then... well more often sometimes than others. I do have a shaker motor and I have been playing a lot lol. I feel like the plunger might be sticking or the pivot point might be binding a little. I can lift the playfield and actuate the sling by hand a few times button everything back up and it plays flawlessly for a while. Then back to the occasional sling activation.

#5100 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

https://www.bfi.org.uk/lists/10-great-spaghetti-westerns

A slap down mode would be cool for CCr, lol

These guys crack me up

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rocky River, OH
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,500 (OBO)
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 15,404 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 309.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-remake-club-new-sheriffs-in-town/page/102?hl=crazypinballguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.