moother (resized).png
D38F2F0E-EEFC-482A-8D8C-EECCB1A4D57C (resized).jpeg
cactus-polly (resized).jpg
IMG_2396 (resized).jpg
IMG_2393 (resized).jpg
IMG_2392 (resized).jpg
ccc-pi-z2 (resized).jpg
ccc-pi4 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mufcmufc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 11 years ago

That is awesome work

#37 11 years ago

Hows about some extra high scores for people to aim for:

Bart Brothers Champion (amount of brothers defeated)
Train Stop Champion (Quickest to Save Polly)
Quick Draw Champion (amount of successful quick draws)
Stampede Champion (highest score in stampede multiball)
Showdown Champion (most drops in showdown)
Loop Champion
Mother Lode Champion (highest mother lode)
Combo Champion

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

In some of the other videos on my youtube account that I didn't link, you can see that in the attract mode there's already a QuickDraw champ and a Showdown Champ - and I definitely intend to add more, just hadn't picked out specific categories. Don't want to over-do it, and with some categories, it's just a matter of whoever had a great game will set all of them. But out of the way stuff is more random. So I'll probably add something for Full Loops, Beer Mug Hits, and maybe Combos.

It's true that whoever has a great game may well get all those champs, but it would probably leave something attainable for other people. I think it's nice to have a lot of different things in the high score table, always gives you something as a target

#42 11 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

One thing I do have in my notes is a 'MOVE YOUR TRAIN' (think "MOVE YOUR CAR") where it would move out to the center of the tracks, then shots to the left side move it forward, shots to the right move it back, and you have X seconds to move it X far one way or the other to 'win'. But I wasn't sure how to start it/award it. Maybe a random bounty award? or skillshot award?

I like it! How about a more obvious X centre ramps? Which then increases each time to start it, maybe 8 to start 1st time then +2, +3, +4 etc for subsequent

3 months later
#97 11 years ago

Hadn't seen the update to this thread, only just set my CC up again and now really want this code on it

1 year later
#604 10 years ago

Wiki page is suspended? Setting up my game this week and need all the info I can get!!

4 weeks later
#614 10 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Nothing that harsh. At least not yet. Rick asked me to take down the asset files while we try to work out a way to legitimize my project. No idea if that will actually ever come to pass.

That's a little scary but Rick is a reasonable guy

1 month later
#667 10 years ago

If you're on the fence about getting a colour screen from Eric, don't be it is awesome!

#670 10 years ago

I think White Water would be a good tribute mode. Perhaps Bigfoot hotfoot, boulder bash or Gold Rush?

#688 10 years ago

Looking forward to it

1 week later
#725 10 years ago
Quoted from dragon2000:

Is the metal screen just kept on with screws? If it's just a case of unscrewing it, hopefully I can manage that

Yes it is 1/4" screw heads

#726 10 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I worry a bit about over-using the targets, but I have to admit, the timed shooting gallery thing sounds pretty cool.
What I will do for now, though, is add settings for how much the second run of CVA and Drunk Multiball boost over the first. Right now, you can set the number of beer mug hits for the first Drunk MB, then it adds 3 for each subsequent (so, say 5 then 8 then 11, etc). New setting in the next release will allow you to change the boost amount so you could go up by 6 or 10 or whatever -- to limit how often it repeats. Same for Cowboys VS Aliens. The settings will default to what they do now, but you'll have the option to raise it if you want.
I'll have to think about the other thing.

I like the shooting gallery thing, you could include the beer mug target as well as one of the shots. CvA should start anytime a switch is hit, you can NEVER have CvA too many times in a game, the mode is genius

4 months later
#800 9 years ago
Quoted from jonninemonic:

Eric. I love what you have done with CCC, but please stop acting childish and just give them some constructive criticism instead. Thanks,

He did - he asked them not to do it. I thought that was pretty clear AND constructive

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,139.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mufcmufc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-p-roc-project?tu=mufcmufc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.